PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Thunder still not interested in amnestying Perkins

Michael Jordan.
05-19-2013, 12:42 PM
“We just haven’t considered using the provision,” Presti said. “I wouldn’t necessarily directly attribute that to any player on our team. Every team looks at the amnesty provision different based on their different circumstances. But it’s not something that we’ve really explored.”
When pressed, Presti went on to praise Perkins.

“We think Perk has a lot of value to our team,” Presti said. “He’s a member of a team that won 60 games and helped us to our third division title in three years. I don’t know that we can discount that. I’m sure he’d like to have had a better postseason. But I’m sure that’s pretty universal for the whole group. And we accept that.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/19/thunder-gm-says-team-wont-amnesty-kendrick-perkins/

jeebus
05-19-2013, 12:45 PM
they're probably praying to their meth dealers that they'll find a team dumb enough to trade for him, like how GS did with RJ

Michael Jordan.
05-19-2013, 12:46 PM
Presti would still find a way to lose that trade :lol

benefactor
05-19-2013, 12:50 PM
Presti is just a couple of more fuck ups away from Durant hitting the road in the summer of '16.

jeebus
05-19-2013, 12:51 PM
like Porkins to the Nets for Gerald Wallace?

LarryDavid
05-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Who will trade for a guy who's making 18.5 million over the next 2 years for a PER of -.2 and to shoot .270 from the Center position? Khan was fired wasn't he?