PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Queen Lebron gets his vagina sore over "Just the next team" comment by Frank Vogel

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 03:06 PM
You guys give this guy a douche pass on everything. This guy is 1 sensitive fuck tard.

Frank Vogel was asked about Miami's greatness, and he deferred the question and said,"They're just the next team we have to beat. The team standing in our way to the finals."

Lebron Responded:

“http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1966.png&w=65&h=90&scale=crop&background=0xcccccc&transparent=falseWe're not just another team. I don't understand what he's saying. But we're not just another team. That's not true. He said we're just another team in their way. We're a great team.
”-- LeBron James, on Pacers coach Frank Vogel

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Lebrons a Faggot

Technique
05-19-2013, 03:08 PM
I don't know what's worse this or Kobe and phil.

oh crap
05-19-2013, 03:11 PM
fucking sensitive pussy.

irishock
05-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Both LeBron and Kobe are divas, it's pretty common knowledge.

The only black non-asshole/pussy/aggressive homosexual NBA superstar I can think of is Duncan

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 03:14 PM

The only black non-asshole/pussy/aggressive homosexual NBA superstar I can think of is Duncan

duncans a faggot who married a cracker and has a tattoo on his lower back

Spurs9
05-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Damn Kobe wouldn't act like that much of a pussy tbh

Clipper Nation
05-19-2013, 03:25 PM
If Kirby said the exact same thing, Lakerfan would be calling him a :cry "competitor" :cry, let's be real now :lol

jeebus
05-19-2013, 03:27 PM
it's gonna be a great day when Lebron dies from a car wreck or something.

lefty
05-19-2013, 03:28 PM
He still shits on Kobe

jeebus
05-19-2013, 03:29 PM
He still shits on Kobe
nice try! kobe blocked him not one, not three, not four, not five, not six, but twice in the AS game!

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 03:35 PM
If Kirby said the exact same thing, Lakerfan would be calling him a :cry "competitor" :cry, let's be real now :lol

True, I agree. But one does not justify the other, does it?

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 03:36 PM
it's gonna be a great day when Lebron dies from a car wreck or something.

:downspin:

hater
05-19-2013, 03:38 PM
:lmao

is this for real??

what a disgusting human being that guy Lebron is

lefty
05-19-2013, 03:40 PM
nice try! kobe blocked him not one, not three, not four, not five, not six, but twice in the AS game!

:lol

100%duncan
05-19-2013, 03:42 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 03:43 PM
Lebron Logic on how players should respond to reporters:

"Frank, how do you feel about the next series?" - Reporter

"I think we're facing the greatest team, the greatest player, and the greatest organization in sports history. Lebron James is a modern day Alexander the great...I feel playing against him is an absolute honor, and I hope they take it easy on us"- Vogel

thunderup
05-19-2013, 03:48 PM
:lol as if we needed anymore evidence that Lebron is a coattailing ring chasing self-entitled bitchmade pussy.

lefty
05-19-2013, 03:49 PM
:lol as if we needed anymore evidence that Lebron is a coattailing ring chasing self-entitled bitchmade pussy.

Kevin D:lolr:lolnt
Beta male :lol

ffadicted
05-19-2013, 03:54 PM
LMAO wtf this can't be real life

Lincoln
05-19-2013, 04:02 PM
He and melo are just your typical dumb n!ggers who would be on the street slinging dope if they weren't so good at playing a child's game where you put a ball in a hoop.

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 04:09 PM
LMAO wtf this can't be real life

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9291849/2013-nba-playoffs-lebron-james-responds-frank-vogel-comment-miami-heat-just-next-team

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 04:24 PM
He and melo are just your typical dumb n!ggers who would be on the street slinging dope if they weren't so good at playing a child's game where you put a ball in a hoop.

You could say any person that wasnt a Lawyer/doctor/accountant...etc would be doing that. In fact, statistically more white people are on welfare and commit the Second most drug related crimes.

Trill Clinton
05-19-2013, 04:32 PM
You could say any person that wasnt a Lawyer/doctor/accountant...etc would be doing that. In fact, statistically more white people are on welfare and commit the Second most drug related crimes.

dont forget they're also most likely to:

- have sex with a family member
- let their pet lick them in their mouth
- commit pedophilia
- become gay when drunk

i would go on but i'm trying to chill out on the racism

BUMP
05-19-2013, 04:34 PM

That's retarded logic considering whites are clearly the majority population in this country.

Care to guess what race is leading in terms of percentage?

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 04:35 PM
Honestly, most these guys grow up without a father. It's not a coincedence guys like Gasol, Ginobli, and everyone non African American rarely has any controversy surrounding them in sports. I used to laugh at my grandfather for always saying a dumb nigga is a dumb nigga, but that pretty much sums up 90% of the NBA.

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Honestly, most these guys grow up without a father. It's not a coincedence guys like Gasol, Ginobli, and everyone non African American rarely has any controversy surrounding them in sports. I used to laugh at my grandfather for always saying a dumb nigga is a dumb nigga, but that pretty much sums up 90% of the NBA.

Basketball players don't effect me. You know what does? All of the crackers that commit terrorism like shooting up elementary school and movie theaters blowing up office buildings, go on killing sprees and planning 9-11. Honestly, Crackers are the reason the world is the way it is. Crackers taking Native American land talking about Manifest destiny and shyt. Enslaving Africans, and putting the Japanese Americans in prison camps because they "looked" suspicious. Then they have the nerve to erase shyt out of school text books and act like shyt never happened.

Lol...crackers..

Thebesteva
05-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Basketball players don't effect me. You know what does? All of the crackers that commit terrorism like shooting up elementary school and movie theaters blowing up office buildings, go on killing sprees and planning 9-11. Honestly, Crackers are the reason the world is the way it is. Crackers taking Native American land talking about Manifest destiny and shyt. Enslaving Africans, and putting the Japanese Americans in prison camps because they "looked" suspicious. Then they have the nerve to erase shyt out of school text books and act like shyt never happened.

Lol...crackers..

This is not possible, crackers dont possess opposable thumbs to do the job.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwh3P_8On6IVqz1Rgp6ONx8eaJFHEOF GWowQZ1kKUghGYXssZF

LkrFan
05-19-2013, 05:05 PM
dont forget they're also most likely to:

- have sex with a family member
- let their pet lick them in their mouth
- commit pedophilia
- become gay when drunk

i would go on but i'm trying to chill out on the racism

LkrFan
05-19-2013, 05:07 PM

Lol...crackers..
King MF'n Nupe sons. Long live the king! :rollin :lmao :rollin

hater
05-19-2013, 05:08 PM
why make this a racist thread?

stay on topic. Lebron is a horrible human being no matter what color he is. He's not the typical black btw. Still he's one of the most hideous human being on this planet as of right now.

HI-FI
05-19-2013, 05:09 PM

this.

Duncan is more of a leader and badass than either of these guys. Lebron isn't as much of a bitch as Kobe, but he's got a douchey side no doubt. It seems a lot of these 18 year old phenom types get sucked off so early, they start to become divas.

Leetonidas
05-19-2013, 05:11 PM
That's retarded logic considering whites are clearly the majority population in this country.

Care to guess what race is leading in terms of percentage?

http://donttrysohard.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/shaq-pwns-chris-dudley.gif

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 05:36 PM

Lol...crackers..

Overall, Black Americans are arrested at 2.6 times the per-capita rate of all other Americans, and this ratio is even higher for murder (6.3 times) and robbery (8.1 times).[43][44]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Causation?

Poverty? Nope.

Institutionalized racism? Nope.

Ronald Reagan flooding the black community with crack? Nope.

Comparatively lower intelligence? BINGO!

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.

Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 05:39 PM
^^^

Low IQ is a known risk factor for crime and delinquency

http://www.crimetimes.org/96b/w96bp5.htm

BUMP
05-19-2013, 05:42 PM
Also, I'm curious to know which places in the country are considered the worst to live and what race predominantly resides in this area?

Again, I'm just an inquiring mind looking to gain knowledge on the issue. No trolling or anything going on tbh

thunderup
05-19-2013, 05:44 PM
This thread is getting hijacked by other bullshit

Let's get back to the main topic: Lebron is a pussy.

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Also, I'm curious to know which places in the country are considered the worst to live and what race predominantly resides in this area?

Again, I'm just an inquiring mind looking to gain knowledge on the issue. No trolling or anything going on tbh

You can also ask what continent is the worst place on Earth to live and what race predominantly resides there.

Clue:

http://hyperborearising.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rome_2ee189_298401.jpg

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 05:53 PM
^^^

Low IQ is a known risk factor for crime and delinquency

http://www.crimetimes.org/96b/w96bp5.htm

Except for the fact that most of the products that are used today were created by blacks. Like the Cellphone, typewriter, traffic light, and sparkplug. Not to mention that Blacks were performing heart surgery in KEMET 5,000 years ago. Name a white person, and I'll show you a smarter black person in their same field. Even Black presidents on average are much more intelligent than white presidents. Obama> Bush

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 05:55 PM
You can also ask what continent is the worst place on Earth to live and what race predominantly resides there.

Clue:

http://hyperborearising.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/rome_2ee189_298401.jpg

At least Africans today arent having sex with their young apprentices like they did in Rome

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 05:59 PM
It's good that you pick out the indenginous parts of Africa to make your comparisons. You certainly wouldn't want to pick Egypt or South Africa because that wouldn't fit your agenda

HarlemHeat37
05-19-2013, 06:02 PM
:lol King Nupe is a gay-ass nigga, tbh..

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Except for the fact that most of the products that are used today were created by blacks. Like the Cellphone, typewriter, traffic light, and sparkplug. Not to mention that Blacks were performing heart surgery in KEMET 5,000 years ago. Name a white person, and I'll show you a smarter black person in their same field. Even Black presidents on average are much more intelligent than white presidents. Obama> Bush

Cellular Phone
Henry T. Sampson in 1971? No!On July 6, 1971, Sampson and co-inventor George Miley received a patent on a “gamma electric cell” that converted a gamma ray input into an electrical output (Among the first to do that was Bernhard Gross, US patent #3122640, 1964). What, you ask, does gamma radiation have to do with cellular communications technology? The answer: nothing. Some multiculturalist pseudo-historian must have seen the words “electric” and “cell” and thought “cell phone.”The father of the cell phone is Martin Cooper who first demonstrated the technology in 1973.

Traffic Signal
Invented by Garrett A. Morgan in 1923? No!The first known traffic signal appeared in London in 1868 near the Houses of Parliament. Designed by JP Knight, it featured two semaphore arms and two gas lamps. The earliest electric traffic lights include Lester Wire’s two-color version set up in Salt Lake City circa 1912, James Hoge’s system (US patent #1,251,666) installed in Cleveland by the American Traffic Signal Company in 1914, and William Potts’ 4-way red-yellow-green lights introduced in Detroit beginning in 1920. New York City traffic towers began flashing three-color signals also in 1920.Garrett Morgan’s cross-shaped, crank-operated semaphore was not among the first half-hundred patented traffic signals, nor was it “automatic” as is sometimes claimed, nor did it play any part in the evolution of the modern traffic light. For details see Inventing History: Garrett Morgan and the Traffic Signal.

http://whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/

The claim that the Ancient Egyptians had black skin has become a cornerstone of Afrocentric historiography,[57] but it is rejected by most Egyptologists.[61]

Mainstream scholars hold that kmt means "the black land" or "the black place", and that this is a reference to the fertile black soil which was washed down from Central Africa by the annual Nile inundation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Sparkplug:

In 1860 Étienne Lenoir used an electric spark plug in his gas engine, the first internal combustion piston engine and is generally credited with the invention of the spark plug.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89tienne_Lenoir

Typewriter:

Italian Pellegrino Turri invented a typewriter in 1808. He also invented carbon paper to provide the ink for his machine. Many early machines, including Turri's, were developed to enable the blind to write.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typewriter

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Black people's greatest invention:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blues

And for that, :tu

Clipper Nation
05-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Obama> Bush

Obama = Bush, but you're apparently too dumb to realize that he's basically ramping up the same exact Bush policies....

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 06:30 PM
or white pants.

Yes, the guy who LARPs in his spare time is none of those things.

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 06:31 PM
I was gonna get really annoyed by the racism in this thread until I realized it was about white people sucking at basketball and having small penises.

"Genetically, I'm predisposed to be smarter than you are!"

And yet your ass is wasting time on the same internet site the ******s are, discussing the same child's game that the ******s are discussing.

Why don't you actually bear out your genetics and live up to your potential, you unathletic, teeny-peenied failures?

[/thread]

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Obama = Bush, but you're apparently too dumb to realize that he's basically ramping up the same exact Bush policies....

But he care 'bout black people and gib em dem Obama phones, knowwhaddaImsayin'?

Also, if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon.

snickles
05-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Even Black presidents on average are much more intelligent than white presidents. Obama> Bush

lol way to scrape the bottom of the bottom of the barrel of white presidents.

my cat is smarter than bush. although she IS black......

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 06:34 PM
But he care 'bout black people and gib em dem Obama phones, knowwhaddaImsayin'?

Also, if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon.

White dude picks a fight with what he thinks is a black child. Starts getting his ass kicked. Has to shoot the kid.

Failure.

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 06:35 PM

I was gonna get really annoyed by the racism in this thread until I realized it was about white people sucking at basketball and having small penises.

"Genetically, I'm predisposed to be smarter than you are!"

And yet your ass is wasting time on the same internet site the ******s are, discussing the same child's game that the ******s are discussing.

Why don't you actually bear out your genetics and live up to your potential, you unathletic, teeny-peenied failures?

[/thread]
You tell 'em, Sambo

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 06:36 PM
White dude picks a fight with what he thinks is a black child. Starts getting his ass kicked. Has to shoot the kid.

Failure.
Which one's alive?

Winning.

LkrFan
05-19-2013, 06:39 PM

Watch this shit: Farenheit 911 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361596/) - I'm not even pro Obama, but Obama does not equal Bush. -1,000,000 points for you son. You should be ashamed of yourself son. SMDH

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:39 PM
or white pants.

Yes, the guy who LARPs in his spare time is none of those things.

Deadly, not to sidetrack you from your business with Technique, but what race is usually involved in the gunshot and stabbing calls you get?

And how many times have your heard, while treating one of these victims, "Get off me, muthafucka! I didn't do nuffin!"

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 06:41 PM
You tell 'em, Sambo

DeadlyDynasty is genetically predisposed to be smarter, yet not as gifted with words as the person he's attacking.

Is a Laker follower, though not a fan of course because the Lakers only have bandwagonners.

Thinks shooting unarmed, unprepared kids in a fist fight is a win.

Failure. Bear out your genetics or gtfo.

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Forgot to mention the rampant jealousy you all feel when you realize these niggas make more money than you do.

Bragging about being more intelligent than inner-city raised athletes...failing to make more money than they do.

Keep aiming high, fellas.

Do your wives have to sneak off with their black lovers or do you like to watch?

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:45 PM
DeadlyDynasty is genetically predisposed to be smarter, yet not as gifted with words as the person he's attacking.

Is a Laker follower, though not a fan of course because the Lakers only have bandwagonners.

He does, though.

Deadly has probably saved more Trayvons than he can count, because his superior intelligence allows him to be empathetic and humane toward those of a lesser stock.

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 06:45 PM
Deadly, not to sidetrack you from your business with Technique, but what race is usually involved in the gunshot and stabbing calls you get?

And how many times have your heard, while treating one of these victims, "Get off me, muthafucka! I didn't do nuffin!"

The GSW calls we get (and have gotten throughout the various cities I've worked in the country have been primarily been black. Stabbings are definitely of the Hispanic variety. Suicides, mostly white.

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 06:47 PM
He does, though.

Deadly has probably saved more Trayvons than he can count, because his superior intelligence allows him to be empathetic and humane toward those of a lesser stock.
Me and Narcan have done more for the black race than Dr. King. No lie.

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 06:47 PM

Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Clipper Nation
05-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Watch this shit: Farenheit 911 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361596/) - I'm not even pro Obama, but Obama does not equal Bush. -1,000,000 points for you son. You should be ashamed of yourself son. SMDH

:lmao Yeah, a Michael Moore movie is definitely an unbiased source.... come on son :lol

Bottom line is, despite Dubya being replaced by Obama, we're still fighting unconstitutional wars, we're still losing our civil liberties, the Fed is still printing fiat money, and the government is still huge and bloated just like it was under Bush..... just because Obama doesn't talk like a redneck doesn't mean his policies are any different or better than Dubya's :lol

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:49 PM

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 06:50 PM
He does, though.

Well, that's good to know. Now if only he could do something about the inferiority complexes of some of his kin and perhaps keep the guns out of the hands of the more murderous of his ilk, this world would be a better place.

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Well, that's good to know. Now if only he could do something about the inferiority complexes of some of his kin and perhaps keep the guns out of the hands of the more murderous of his ilk, this world would be a better place.

How about keeping the guns out of the hands of the more murderous of your ilk?

It's kind of a problem.

A study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicates that African-Americans are likelier to be shot by another person and that white Americans are more likely to shoot themselves.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/03/26/survey-reveals-racial-differences-in-gun-violence.html

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 06:54 PM

It's kind of a problem.

A study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicates that African-Americans are likelier to be shot by another person and that white Americans are more likely to shoot themselves.

http://www.bet.com/news/national/2013/03/26/survey-reveals-racial-differences-in-gun-violence.html
mid even quoted a black source for that stat...double whammy, tdf

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 06:58 PM

It's kind of a problem.

Blacks are more likely to be shot by someone else? That's no surprise is it? Cowardly, envious white people like to shoot things. And whites are the majority. That entire sentence is something we'd all assume.

The D.C. snipers a while back were black and that was a surprise, but overall, whites win in the cowardly murder department, especially if we're talking indirectly. You let an inept white guy with a penis problem be leader of the free world and he aims to murder the entire Middle East, indirectly of course.

LkrFan
05-19-2013, 07:02 PM
:lmao Yeah, a Michael Moore movie is definitely an unbiased source.... come on son :lol

Bottom line is, despite Dubya being replaced by Obama, we're still fighting unconstitutional wars, we're still losing our civil liberties, the Fed is still printing fiat money, and the government is still huge and bloated just like it was under Bush..... just because Obama doesn't talk like a redneck doesn't mean his policies are any different or better than Dubya's :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 07:02 PM
fresh meat in the NBA Forum tonight

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Blacks are more likely to be shot by someone else? That's no surprise is it? Cowardly, envious white people like to shoot things. And whites are the majority. That entire sentence is something we'd all assume.

The D.C. snipers a while back were black and that was a surprise, but overall, whites win in the cowardly murder department, especially if we're talking indirectly. You let an inept white guy with a penis problem be leader of the free world and he aims to murder the entire Middle East, indirectly of course.

Nope.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2ake79g.jpg

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Obama is much closer to Bush than people think but he's unquestionably better than Bush. Nothing Obama has done compares to the War in Iraq or Bush's 2003 tax cuts.

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Nope.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2ake79g.jpg

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Something I found interesting is that blacks are less likely to commit workplace killings, which makes sense since blacks typically don't have jobs :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Something I found interesting is that blacks are less likely to commit workplace killings, which makes sense since blacks typically don't have jobs :lol
:lmao:lmao
Post of the Year nominee

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 07:21 PM
I wonder why that is? Reluctance on the part of employers to grow beyond "oh my god, brown skin! So afraid!"

It all comes back to penis envy/fear of usurpation. That's why you have the tea party in spite of Obama not being radical or new in any other way than his being half black.

Are white people naturally inclined to cowardice as well as failing to match their genetic potential?

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 07:28 PM
I wonder why that is? Reluctance on the part of employers to grow beyond "oh my god, brown skin! So afraid!"

It all comes back to penis envy/fear of usurpation. That's why you have the tea party in spite of Obama not being radical or new in any other way than his being half black.

Are white people naturally inclined to cowardice as well as failing to match their genetic potential?

No. It's more about the reluctance of black people to develop any sort of work ethic.

Wanna know how to starve a black man?

Hide his food stamps underneath his work boots.

LkrFan
05-19-2013, 07:30 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 07:33 PM
No. It's more about the reluctance of black people to develop any sort of work ethic.

A likely story. Probably as true as the "gay people will end the family unit and civilization" narrative. It's just white people being fearful of what's different and fearful of what might be better.

Why do you think blacks weren't allowed to play in sports leagues initially? Fear of usurpation.

midnightpulp
05-19-2013, 07:33 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

:lol You know I have one on the hook, don't you?

Killakobe81
05-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Lebron just looking for "fuel" for the nest series copying the MJ blueprint ...

I havent read whole thread but Im guessing heat fan or San Antonio Heat fan has already made that point ...

Dont see it as a big deal ...

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 07:51 PM

The point is about intelligence. Obama was president of the Harvard review, clearly a more cerebral person than bush

King Nupe
05-19-2013, 07:57 PM

Lol, that shyt was funny

Killakobe81
05-19-2013, 08:00 PM

funny shit, stero-typical bullshit but funny

Jacob1983
05-19-2013, 08:54 PM
And this guy is supposed to be better than Jordan? LMAO Lebitch crying over something that doesn't deserve any tears. What a pussy!

rayjayjohnson
05-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Op demonstrating fag tendancies tbh

racm
05-19-2013, 09:04 PM

DRob grew up in a two parent household and he was practically treated like an Uncle Tom, tbh

jeebus
05-19-2013, 09:11 PM
It's good that you pick out the indenginous parts of Africa to make your comparisons. You certainly wouldn't want to pick Egypt or South Africa because that wouldn't fit your agenda

lol south africa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

Cati Vawda, the director of the Children's Rights Centre in Durban, said: "There is a belief across South Africa that a virgin will cure a man of HIV or Aids. We have no idea where this idea has come from, but it has been around for a few years and has certainly taken hold."

Kelly Hatfield, of People Opposed to Women Abused , added: "South Africa has reached a new low. This rumour certainly has become a common belief."
Police say at least one of the men who attacked the nine-month-old girl is HIV-positive. The baby has also been tested for the virus and given anti-retroviral drugs as a precaution.

LkrFan
05-19-2013, 09:17 PM
:lol You know I have one on the hook, don't you?

Typical tbh. :lol

05-19-2013, 09:48 PM
I wonder why that is?

Because blacks are fucking retarded. Why ignore the elephant in the room?

AaronY
05-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Something I found interesting is that blacks are less likely to commit workplace killings, which makes sense since blacks typically don't have jobs
Not really sure what to make of this post..someone plz forward it to midnightpulp experts _Jag and Fpoonsie for unbiased evaluation..

whitemamba
05-19-2013, 10:27 PM
lebron being a pussy to a political and racial discussion....well done.

Phallusy
05-19-2013, 10:49 PM
:lmao:lmao
Post of the Year nominee

Ouch! LOL :lol:lol:rollin:lol:lol

SpursDynasty
05-19-2013, 11:04 PM
The Pacers are the favorites in the series. Lebron already acting like the Heat are supposed to win the series. Moron. Go home.

Looking forward to the Spurs/Pacers Finals.

tim_duncan_fan
05-19-2013, 11:06 PM
Because blacks are fucking retarded. Why ignore the elephant in the room?

And yet it's likely that there are blacks more educated and in higher positions in life than you are. Of course, that could be due to affirmative action (which is just The Man trying to keep the white man down).

My question has yet to be answered:

Do your wives fuck their black boyfriends/mules/slaves/******s/coons (or whatever you like to call black people when you're not right in their faces [because you lack the conviction and honesty to be publicly racist]) while you're in the room?

Chinook
05-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Overall, Black Americans are arrested at 2.6 times the per-capita rate of all other Americans, and this ratio is even higher for murder (6.3 times) and robbery (8.1 times).[43][44]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Causation?

Poverty? Nope.

Institutionalized racism? Nope.

Ronald Reagan flooding the black community with crack? Nope.

Comparatively lower intelligence? BINGO!

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.

Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/04/26/9530.aspx

IQ is a terrible indicator for intelligence. The tests are oriented around Western (and often white American) thought. Most people in developing nations have a hard time scoring well on them. Not to mention that standardized testing is a horrible way to measure intelligence in the first place, since there are tons of factors going into performance.

In general, the question of intelligence has gotten so hard to answer that psychologist keep dividing it up. When I was in school, I think there were 23 types. Science has often tried to find evidence for there being a racial relation to intelligence, but most "evidence" for it gets debunked rather quickly. I should know: My school was the one where the infamous Knott marble studies were done.

Latarian Milton
05-19-2013, 11:26 PM
stern's blood pressure would rise through the roof if the finals end up being spurs-pacers series tbh :lol

Creepn
05-20-2013, 12:32 AM
LoL.

What about all the white babies my uncle saved? He's black and does the same shit you do. His saves cancels out yours. Sorry.

LarryDavid
05-20-2013, 12:49 AM
This thread redeemed my hope in humanity.

KaiRMD1
05-20-2013, 02:00 AM
Seriously? That chaps his ass?

ezau
05-20-2013, 05:12 AM
Lebron Logic on how players should respond to reporters:

"Frank, how do you feel about the next series?" - Reporter

"I think we're facing the greatest team, the greatest player, and the greatest organization in sports history. Lebron James is a modern day Alexander the great...I feel playing against him is an absolute honor, and I hope they take it easy on us"- Vogel

The Reckoning
05-20-2013, 06:47 AM
In the finals, Heat are going to get their shit pushed in. If they even make it there. The Spurs' second unit embarrassed them on a national stage.

Spurs9
05-20-2013, 07:01 AM
TBH I didn't think that quote was real, until I saw the video interview on the news last night :lmao :lmao

DMC
05-20-2013, 07:20 AM
Whereas MJ had to earn his title of GOAT, Lebron feels it should be given to him and everyone should comply. He thinks that because he donned a cape and crown he's a king. I ain't never seen no black king outside of Zamunda.

Killakobe81
05-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Whereas MJ had to earn his title of GOAT, Lebron feels it should be given to him and everyone should comply. He thinks that because he donned a cape and crown he's a king. I ain't never seen no black king outside of Zamunda.

Clever refference to an awesome film, back when Eddie was the funniest man on the planet ...now he may not be the funniest in his family ...

td4mvp2k
05-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Basketball players don't effect me. You know what does? All of the crackers that commit terrorism like shooting up elementary school and movie theaters blowing up office buildings, go on killing sprees and planning 9-11. Honestly, Crackers are the reason the world is the way it is. Crackers taking Native American land talking about Manifest destiny and shyt. Enslaving Africans, and putting the Japanese Americans in prison camps because they "looked" suspicious. Then they have the nerve to erase shyt out of school text books and act like shyt never happened.Lol...crackers..:lol nupe wit da truf boms

Thebesteva
05-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Here you go guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHH34UjeA8I

Bynumite
05-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Why is LeBeta so butthurt? Have a great series and talk shit after the fact. Like Kobe did when Cuban made the amnesty comments.

He's the reigning champ and MVP, does he really need Frank Vogel's approval? :lol LeBeta sounds insecure tbh.

Phillip
05-21-2013, 10:43 AM
The Spurs' second unit embarrassed them on a national stage.

Just like the Heat's second unit embarrassed the Spurs.

D-Wade
05-21-2013, 11:33 AM
Bron should've probably just let his game do the talking and let Vogel get butthurt and whine to the refs like he did last year.

@6:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcZIH2FJHg

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 12:50 PM
In the finals, Heat are going to get their shit pushed in. If they even make it there. The Spurs' second unit embarrassed them on a national stage.

But you lost both times:lol

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 12:51 PM

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003307233/432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

DMC
05-21-2013, 06:38 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/003307233/432123477_WaitYoumadbro_xlarge.jpeg

He's half white and he aint no King. His white half is what got him through college and got him into the Whitehouse. His black half is why he hasn't done a goddamned thing he said he would do.

hater
05-21-2013, 07:03 PM
tbh his black half helped him dance his way to the white house. Otherwise he'd have goofily staggered in there imo

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 10:05 PM
He's half white and he aint no King. His white half is what got him through college and got him into the Whitehouse. His black half is why he hasn't done a goddamned thing he said he would do.

Actually, his white Mother was the least educated one, his Black father was a PH.D Professor. But nice try though!

:king

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 10:08 PM

Other than end the Iraq war, Enacted Universal Healthcare, Kill Bin Laden, Give women equal pay rights. Also, according to Polifact, he kept quite a few of his promises, but lets not facts get in the way of your agenda right?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/rulings/promise-kept/

Jacob1983
05-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Obama did not end the war in Iraq. Nice try. Evil dummy Bush did. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

chunticakes
05-22-2013, 05:56 AM
mid serving up some ownage in this thread tbqmfh.

Humberto
05-22-2013, 04:20 PM
http://lmaobruh.s3.amazonaws.com/3123937_1.jpg

AaronY
05-22-2013, 04:25 PM
Lawlz

Thebesteva
05-22-2013, 06:00 PM
http://lmaobruh.s3.amazonaws.com/3123937_1.jpg

So true, overrated manufactured POS star

Dingle Barry
05-22-2013, 06:08 PM
IQ is a terrible indicator for intelligence. The tests are oriented around Western (and often white American) thought. Most people in developing nations have a hard time scoring well on them. Not to mention that standardized testing is a horrible way to measure intelligence in the first place, since there are tons of factors going into performance.

In general, the question of intelligence has gotten so hard to answer that psychologist keep dividing it up. When I was in school, I think there were 23 types. Science has often tried to find evidence for there being a racial relation to intelligence, but most "evidence" for it gets debunked rather quickly. I should know: My school was the one where the infamous Knott marble studies were done.

A truly astounding load of horseshit.

Chinook
05-22-2013, 06:56 PM
A truly astounding load of horseshit.

Which part, the idea that IQ tests are biased toward Western thought (http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx) or that there are multiple delineations for intelligence (which is still taught at universities even though it's hotly debated)? It sure wasn't the part about the Nott marble studies, because if you believe that to be empirical evidence, I don't know what to tell you. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josiah_C._Nott) Not only were his findings incredibly influenced by selection bias, but his entire logic was undercut by the discovery of Neanderthal skulls. Even more modern attempts like the Bell Curve get debunked pretty easily.