PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Sterling in San Antonio scouting Hollins?

ElNono
05-19-2013, 07:41 PM
@Marc Stein

Hottest theory circulating here in San Antonio is that Donald Sterling was at Game 1 sitting across from Grizz bench to scout Lionel Hollins

jeebus
05-19-2013, 07:44 PM
well he sure as fuck isn't here to enjoy the riverwalk or the award winning heat and humidity

Robz4000
05-19-2013, 07:49 PM
While he'd be a definite upgrade from VDN, he still wouldn't make the Clippers much better. They don't really have the bigs needed to play the brand of basketball Memphis does. If I'm a Clippers fan I'd be hoping for SVG or possibly Sloan. Only two coaches I really see making them legit contenders.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-19-2013, 07:50 PM
he better stay the fuck away from coach Bud

ElNono
05-19-2013, 07:53 PM
he better stay the fuck away from coach Bud

@Marc Stein

Clips, I'm told, have NOT asked to interview Spurs' in-demand Mike Budenholzer. Suggests Sterling was thus scouting free agent-to-be Hollins

Clipper Nation
05-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Not a huge fan of Lionel Hollins but he is probably up there with Doc as the best of the black coaches, tbh.... I remember hearing last year that our old GM Neil Olshey was good friends with Memphis' assistant coach Dave Joerger, I wonder if DTS was looking at him too.... Joerger's been compared to Thibodeau except with a better personality....

I'll take either one over Vinny Del Dumbfuck, that's for sure.....

Arash Markazi thinks the Clippers might be interested in Brian Shaw too, for the record...

Floyd Pacquiao
05-19-2013, 07:55 PM
@Marc Stein

Clips, I'm told, have NOT asked to interview Spurs' in-demand Mike Budenholzer. Suggests Sterling was thus scouting free agent-to-be Hollins

:tu

DMX7
05-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Maybe he wanted to watch a real team go to work.

TimmehC
05-19-2013, 08:18 PM
So, he could have done that in the first round when his team was up against Hollins, right?