Avante
05-20-2013, 02:44 AM
hmmm?

TE
05-20-2013, 02:53 AM
Mars attack? :lol

Reck
05-20-2013, 02:53 AM
LOL making threads and already faulting on his own promise.

Avante, you're a fucking joke and I hope your house gets invaded and you get raped and then hung.

Avante
05-20-2013, 02:58 AM
LOL making threads and already faulting on his own promise.

Avante, you're a fucking joke and I hope your house gets invaded and you get raped and then hung.

Totally done with making threads, we need all the penis talk we can get instead. Just wanted to see if my new Avatar worked.

You really do take this stuff a tad bit too serious my man....raped/hung...because of a thread? Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Ok done here. Back to leeching.

Avante
05-20-2013, 02:59 AM
Mars attack? :lol

I could have been a basketballer, but where's the creativity?

Avante
05-20-2013, 03:00 AM
Closed thread, last thread.

New Avatar, new signature, went and looked up some big words. I'm going to be the best leech this board as ever had. Love it, hahahaha!!!!!!!

Time to get serious.

redzero
05-20-2013, 03:27 AM
You do know that you don't have to make a thread to see if your avatar works, right?

Avante
05-20-2013, 03:31 AM
You do know that you don't have to make a thread to see if your avatar works, right?

I couldn't find anything to comment on. Bored with talking about my penis.

Ok, that's it....out~~~~~

AussieFanKurt
05-20-2013, 05:57 AM
You can see your posts in past threads... Fucking idiot

The Reckoning
05-20-2013, 06:42 AM
i like it bro keep up the good work

silverblk mystix
05-20-2013, 07:25 AM
Avante still owning sheep...lol

redzero
05-20-2013, 08:25 AM
Falling back on promises and lack of basic forum knowledge = owning people, apparently.

Spur|n|Austin
05-20-2013, 08:54 AM
You can see your posts in past threads... Fucking idiot

And there are plenty to choose from..

Trill Clinton
05-20-2013, 09:25 AM
nice avi and sig, bro. looking forward to seeing an edgier avante.

johnsmith
05-20-2013, 09:44 AM
I feel like a burning cross would be more appropriate for his personality.

Latarian Milton
05-20-2013, 10:35 PM
this avatar is probably too young for you imho. old people don't use avatars like that

Avante
05-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Didn't really expect any action here. I assumed it was obvious it was just a test. Never had an avatar before didn't really know anything about it.

Might as well roll with it.

I've grown bored with the same old routine, I post anything and it's that same old crowd saying the same old things. Hard to believe they didn't grow tired/bored with it also. Been thinking about a change for awhile now.

So an avatar, new sig, drop all that silly...slick, amigo, lists, little one/guy/fella...stuff. I will post videos but only in threads where videos are being posted. If I do have some random thoughts, the random thought thread.

There are a few here who I'll no longer be bothering with, they make it very obvious they are only here to complain/bug.

Time to elevate the game to another level. Bored with where it was.

I realize it will take a little while to get out from underneath the past, be a little rocky at first. That's to be expected.

Avante
05-20-2013, 11:08 PM
this avatar is probably too young for you imho. old people don't use avatars like that

Being one of those who survived the 60's I've never out grown so many things. I also take great care of myself, stronger now that I was 20 years ago. I don't have old thoughts. Just seen a lot and learned a lot from experience.

Clipper Nation
05-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Hey look, Avante's welching already! I'm so shocked...

Avante
05-21-2013, 01:06 AM
Usually I can get a pretty good read on people. You I've never really figured out. You seem obsessed with the hassle. I'll confess I did work you a little but it wasn't hard to do, you made it real simple.

Not renegging, totally serious about trying something different, you being a great example of what I was talking about. That poster who never originates threads, spends all their time here looking to be a pest. This will be the last time we talk, you are one of those who really aren't worth the effort. You're boring and don't add anything. Good bye Clipper Nation.

ChumpDumper
05-21-2013, 01:15 AM
But you just engaged him.

Avante
05-21-2013, 01:22 AM
But you just engaged him.

You don't miss anything do you?

Chumpy, it's time to let you go. You don't add anything, more like a speed bump. I need to get away from the drift wood here, it's slowing me down. Those who never post threads and spend all their time here doing what you do I need to dump.

Good bye Chumpy (just been) Dumped.

Avante
05-21-2013, 01:34 AM
Got a lot accomplished with this thread, feel good about things. Now how about we let the thread....KAPLUNK..ok?

AussieFanKurt
05-21-2013, 01:41 AM
Got a lot accomplished with this thread, feel good about things. Now how about we let the thread....KAPLUNK..ok?

shut up

AaronY
05-21-2013, 03:28 AM
This has to be a fucking troll I mean c'mon

The Reckoning
05-21-2013, 03:34 AM
Avante's set on reaching 10k posts within a month easily

AussieFanKurt
05-21-2013, 05:56 AM
Avante's set on reaching 10k posts within a month easily

more like a week

Clipper Nation
05-21-2013, 08:54 AM
Usually I can get a pretty good read on people. You I've never really figured out. You seem obsessed with the hassle. I'll confess I did work you a little but it wasn't hard to do, you made it real simple.

Not renegging, totally serious about trying something different, you being a great example of what I was talking about. That poster who never originates threads, spends all their time here looking to be a pest. This will be the last time we talk, you are one of those who really aren't worth the effort. You're boring and don't add anything. Good bye Clipper Nation.
You're a known welcher and you did it again..... you'll reply to me now :tu

ChumpDumper
05-21-2013, 09:49 AM
You don't miss anything do you?

Chumpy, it's time to let you go. You don't add anything, more like a speed bump. I need to get away from the drift wood here, it's slowing me down. Those who never post threads and spend all their time here doing what you do I need to dump.

Good bye Chumpy (just been) Dumped.You just engaged me.

Next you'll make an almanac list.