PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Indecent Proposal for Laker Fans. It's Finals Game 7. SAS @ Miami. Who you got?

LkrFan
05-20-2013, 03:39 AM
I hope it never comes to that shit tbh. :lol

Go Pacers Go!
Go Grizzlies Go!

:lol

Mal
05-20-2013, 04:00 AM
:lmao

Reck
05-20-2013, 04:29 AM
Spurs 'shipping would take care of sooo many problems around these parts. I get thirsty at the thought. :lol

LkrFan
05-20-2013, 04:31 AM
Spurs 'shipping would take care of sooo many problems around these parts. I get thirsty at the thought. :lol

Thebesteva
05-20-2013, 05:21 AM
I hope it never comes to that shit tbh. :lol

Go Pacers Go!
Go Grizzlies Go!

Honestly, I can't believe so many Laker fans are confused about this. I'm rooting for anyone to beat the Heat. No one outside of Lebron is a SERIOUS threat to Kobe's legacy. Lebron has a chance of erasing a whole lot of shit if he wins 4-5 rings or even more which seems very possible at this rate with the way Jew Stern has his panties all moist over Lebron.

If the Spurs win another ring, so what? Tim will never be seriously compared to Kobe years from now but rather to Shaq and all time legendary big men. When was the last time someone compared Hakeem to Jordan? But, at the time, there was a bit of a competitive rivalry with Olojuwan and Jordan, but ultimately no one remembers.

I don't think Durant will ever catch up to 5-6 rings at this point, but Lebron has a chance and I hope it doesnt happen. BTW, I guarantee you some controversy is going to happen in Lebron's career as well. Dude has rapist personality all over him.

FkLA
05-20-2013, 05:23 AM
I hope Kobe dies soon.

Killakobe81
05-20-2013, 05:57 AM
Don't mind if LeBron surpasses Achilles ... shit happens Bird got passed by Magic only to have MJ pass both...
But for THIS SITE ...purposes I ride with the King cuz u don't hate James ...besides total ring count is more important than individual player legacies. Heat have less than Spurs ...

DMC
05-20-2013, 06:03 AM
Honestly, I can't believe so many Laker fans are confused about this. I'm rooting for anyone to beat the Heat. No one outside of Lebron is a SERIOUS threat to Kobe's legacy. Lebron has a chance of erasing a whole lot of shit if he wins 4-5 rings or even more which seems very possible at this rate with the way Jew Stern has his panties all moist over Lebron.

If the Spurs win another ring, so what? Tim will never be seriously compared to Kobe years from now but rather to Shaq and all time legendary big men. When was the last time someone compared Hakeem to Jordan? But, at the time, there was a bit of a competitive rivalry with Olojuwan and Jordan, but ultimately no one remembers.

I don't think Durant will ever catch up to 5-6 rings at this point, but Lebron has a chance and I hope it doesnt happen. BTW, I guarantee you some controversy is going to happen in Lebron's career as well. Dude has rapist personality all over him.

This is the problem with Laker fans, it's never about the team, always about one guy (Kobe). Surely the only reason you give a shit about Kobe is because you picked an already successful team to leg ride. Otherwise no one who's not a total prick would want Kobe to see any success.

The legacy of Kobe would never be changed by the success of someone else. His legacy is that of a shitty teammate (Phil is making sure of that), a front runner and rapist, and for the record no one gives a shit if Neal raped. Neal could die in a vicious pit bull attack tomorrow and they wouldn't even hold a moment of silence for him.

DMX7
05-20-2013, 07:44 AM
Prepare your anus, bitch, because that's what's going to happen.

Clipper Nation
05-20-2013, 11:08 AM
LeBron shits all over Kirby's legacy already, tbh.....

4 total MVP's, winning MVP and Finals MVP in the same year > Kirby's coat-tailing legacy

DeadlyDynasty
05-20-2013, 11:11 AM
I've been pretty resigned to the fact that Miami is going to win for quite some time now.

05-20-2013, 11:26 AM
Will be a tough choice for lakerfans. If the Spurs win, Duncan will have 5 rings and the Kobe nuthuggers can't use the more rings argument. All of a sudden, Duncan's other superior achievements (more finals MVP, more regular season MVP, better win % overall) clearly vault Duncan over Kobe.

If the Heat win, Lebron is one step closer to immortality and people will be comparing him to Jordan, leaving Kobe forgotten.

Killakobe81
05-20-2013, 09:15 PM
I've been pretty resigned to the fact that Miami is going to win for quite some time now.

This anything else even a win by the respected Spurs is a huge upset tbh ...

phyzik
05-20-2013, 09:19 PM
This anything else even a win by the respected Spurs is a huge upset tbh ...

IF the Spurs DID make it that far ("IF" is referring to winning the WCF) and pulled an unlikely, come from behind, Rocky movie type win against the Heat (assuming the Pacers don't pull an upset)... what would be your thoughts?

HI-FI
05-20-2013, 09:22 PM
This is the problem with Laker fans, it's never about the team, always about one guy (Kobe). Surely the only reason you give a shit about Kobe is because you picked an already successful team to leg ride. Otherwise no one who's not a total prick would want Kobe to see any success.

The legacy of Kobe would never be changed by the success of someone else. His legacy is that of a shitty teammate (Phil is making sure of that), a front runner and rapist, and for the record no one gives a shit if Neal raped. Neal could die in a vicious pit bull attack tomorrow and they wouldn't even hold a moment of silence for him.
truth bomb. Phil is definitely making sure people know what kind of overrated asshole he had to put up with on a regular basis.

since so many Laker fans are bandwagoners (not all, but a lot) i'm willing to bet we'll ultimately see lots of Los Angeles Heat fans if they were to face the Spurs.

AaronY
05-20-2013, 09:30 PM
truth bomb. Phil is definitely making sure people know what kind of overrated asshole he had to put up with on a regular basis.
I almost feel bad for Kobe because I think he genuinely like Phil but its becoming more and more obv Jackson can't stand his ass..

HI-FI
05-20-2013, 09:35 PM
I almost feel bad for Kobe because I think he genuinely like Phil but its becoming more and more obv Jackson can't stand his ass..

true, it's pretty obvious at this point how Phil feels, if The Last Season wasn't enough. but Kobe shouldn't worry, Laker fans will still throw Phil under the bus, along with Shaq.

Venti Quattro
05-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Miami

ohmwrecker
05-20-2013, 10:17 PM
To properly understand this conundrum, I have to imagine (as ridiculous as it may seem) a scenario where the Lakers are playing the Heat in the finals. Kobe v. LeBron . . . and I have to go with my heart and hope that an airplane piloted by Justin Bieber and carrying the Kardashians and the cast of the Jersey Shore crashes into the arena.

cheguevara
05-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Don't mind if LeBron surpasses Achilles ...

:lol never gonna happen. He's done

DMC
05-20-2013, 10:48 PM
To properly understand this conundrum, I have to imagine (as ridiculous as it may seem) a scenario where the Lakers are playing the Heat in the finals. Kobe v. LeBron . . . and I have to go with my heart and hope that an airplane piloted by Justin Bieber and carrying the Kardashians and the cast of the Jersey Shore crashes into the arena.

Tyler Perry's plane, and he's dead heading.

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 01:58 PM
Miami with Chris Bosh getting Finals MVP

midnightpulp
05-21-2013, 02:17 PM
It's a nightmare, "lose-lose" scenario for Kobefans either way.

Duncan ties Kobe in ring count and is likely considered the player of his generation by the majority.

Lebron ties Kobe's accomplishments as a team leader (2 rings and 2 Finals MVPs as "the man"), with the tie breaker being Lebron's vastly superior stats and 4 league MVPs, meaning he passes Kobe on the all-time list.

A Finals series between the Spurs and Miami would be the perfect punctuation to the shittiest season in Lakers history.

ShowtimeFan
05-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Honestly, I can't believe so many KOBE fans are confused about this.

Fify

It's a nightmare, "lose-lose" scenario for Kobefans either way.

Duncan ties Kobe in ring count and is likely considered the player of his generation by the majority.

Lebron ties Kobe's accomplishments as a team leader (2 rings and 2 Finals MVPs as "the man"), with the tie breaker being Lebron's vastly superior stats and 4 league MVPs, meaning he passes Kobe on the all-time list.

A Finals series between the Spurs and Miami would be the perfect punctuation to the shittiest season in Lakers history.

Partially agree, although I think Lebron easily eclipses Kobe's legacy when it's all said and done so what's one more title. The Kobe Duncan player of a generation has been raging for years so any Kobe fans should probably prefer he at least keeps a leg up on Timmy in the titles department.

As a Laker fan, there's only one right answer to this question... F the Spurs!