PDA

View Full Version : Prayers to OKC fans and anyone affected by terrible twisters

Rummpd
05-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Hope all your loved ones ok after that mile wide funnel and other storms today

HI-FI
05-20-2013, 09:09 PM
classy thread tbh.

BadOne
05-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Hope all your loved ones ok after that mile wide funnel and other storms today

Amen to that man. Prayin for dem folkz up there.

ddjeffries
05-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Ya prayers all around. I live in southwest MO and after Joplin, I'll never look at a tornado the same.

Captivus
05-20-2013, 09:47 PM
Amen from Argentina.

EVAY
05-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Agreed. To all OKC fans, God be with you all.

barakz21
05-20-2013, 09:52 PM
I wouldn't say prayers to OKC fans, since not all OKC fans are from OKC. I'll say prayers for those in the OKC area who were affected. Hope they all bounce back and there won't be any more casualties. :toast

TE
05-20-2013, 09:57 PM
Thoughts are with those affected by this ordeal tbh...natural disasters like this are nothing to joke around about

Budkin
05-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Holy shit I did not realize how bad this was until just now... no words to express the horror really. Just a terrible terrible tragedy.

DarrinS
05-20-2013, 10:54 PM
Horrible tragedy -- don't have the words.

OKC
05-21-2013, 11:28 AM
I know a lot of you are good people, but the NBA forum on this site needs to go or needs someone to monitor what goes on. I'm all for freedom of speech, but when people are allowed to start threads actually making fun of and laughing at the death of children, it's gone too far. I don't see how people associated with this site could allow that. Posters on there, ie Latarian Milton, posting pictures of injured children being pulled from a school and referring to the little girls as "bitches" and so on. I mean it's just disgusting..absolutely disgusting.

RD2191
05-21-2013, 11:49 AM
I know a lot of you are good people, but the NBA forum on this site needs to go or needs someone to monitor what goes on. I'm all for freedom of speech, but when people are allowed to start threads actually making fun of and laughing at the death of children, it's gone too far. I don't see how people associated with this site could allow that. Posters on there, ie Latarian Milton, posting pictures of injured children being pulled from a school and referring to the little girls as "bitches" and so on. I mean it's just disgusting..absolutely disgusting.
You can get the fuck off of this site if you don't like it. No one is forcing you to look or post on here.

spursfan09
05-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Prayers to those affected.

OKC
05-21-2013, 12:53 PM
You can get the fuck off of this site if you don't like it. No one is forcing you to look or post on here.

Loser.

Budkin
05-21-2013, 01:13 PM

I was down there checking out some of the threads. They can say whatever they want but it's pretty fucked up to laugh about dead children. Whatever, Karma will take care of them. Someday internet trolls will be making fun of their dead kids.

DarrinS
05-21-2013, 01:15 PM

I saw that thread -- it was in very poor taste. But there are no rules against retards posting on ST.

The Reckoning
05-21-2013, 01:17 PM
NBA forum is for other team's fans. Proves how classy Spurs fans really are tbh.

TE
05-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Yah I don't get the point of trolling Oklahoma and their people in times like this. It's nothing to joke about imo.

Horry Hipcheck
05-21-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm strapped for cash out in LA, so if anyone knows of a canned food drive or some other charitable cause to actually provide some form of tangible help, feel free to let me know.

houston spurs fan
05-21-2013, 04:24 PM
I rarely go to the NBA forum but had to after I saw this thread. All I can say as a father is wow. How can there be such ignorance on this site? Or anywhere for that matter. Let's just say there are many modest talents on this forum from an intellectual standpoint.

jon123spurs
05-21-2013, 04:46 PM
How about KD donating 1 million dollars. What a class act.

TE
05-21-2013, 04:59 PM
How about KD donating 1 million dollars. What a class act.

Cool thing about this is that he didn't even announce it publicly tbh...class act by KD.

Kidd K
05-21-2013, 06:58 PM
I was down there checking out some of the threads. They can say whatever they want but it's pretty fucked up to laugh about dead children. Whatever, Karma will take care of them. Someday internet trolls will be making fun of their dead kids.

Those virgins will probably never have kids tbh.

benefactor
05-21-2013, 07:24 PM
:cry:cry

silverblackfan
05-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Words can't describe the tragedy. Prayers for the OKC community and props to KD and the NBA for the charity.

Fpoonsie
05-21-2013, 07:33 PM
you prayin to the guy that sent them?

HI-FI
05-21-2013, 07:35 PM
tbh, most of the OKC fans on here are douches, you may not be that bad but you still make excuses for all the ref help that Thunder receive. that being said, I didn't post any jokes or make cracks about what recently happened.

I'm kind of ashamed of some of the stuff that goes on down there. Sometimes it's hilarious down there, but beacuse it's so unmonitored, there is a tipping point when some of the amoral, sociopathic types on here try to take advantage of the openness. Like I said, some people take too things too far, but don't associate that with spurs fans, some of the worst aren't Spurs fans.

if it bothers you, best thing is to either put people on ignore or contact the owners of this site, they might hear you out.

good point.

ilovethespurs
05-21-2013, 07:43 PM
We've had our share of dead kids from typhoons, earthquakes and floods, so we know what its like for those who lost family and kin from the twisters. Sympathy, support and prayers from the Philippines.

dbestpro
05-21-2013, 07:51 PM
Prayers for Oklahoma, and prayers for those trolls who are in denial of their need to pray.

OKC
05-21-2013, 09:00 PM
tbh, most of the OKC fans on here are douches, you may not be that bad but you still make excuses for all the ref help that Thunder receive. that being said, I didn't post any jokes or make cracks about what recently happened.

I'm kind of ashamed of some of the stuff that goes on down there. Sometimes it's hilarious down there, but beacuse it's so unmonitored, there is a tipping point when some of the amoral, sociopathic types on here try to take advantage of the openness. Like I said, some people take too things too far, but don't associate that with spurs fans, some of the worst aren't Spurs fans.

if it bothers you, best thing is to either put people on ignore or contact the owners of this site, they might hear you out.

good point.
I don't care about the basketball and ref argument shit. That's basketball. I don't mind opposing fans thinking I'm a douche or whatever else for opinions I hold on basketball, but holy shit some of these people! I don't know if they truly are scum of the earth or they just say shit on here for pure shock factor. And I realize you are not one of these people. I can't fathom a person (I'm married with children myself) posting a pic of 7 year old girls leaving a flattened school, making jokes about them and calling them bitches. Bitches?! That's just one of many examples. But you are right I shouldn't let that crap get to me as they are likely just losers looking for attention.

Durant82
05-21-2013, 10:58 PM

So by that logic what sort of Karma killed all those kids in Moore? Did their parents troll SoonersTalk.com with dead Boston Marathon runner jokes?

Rick Santorum
05-22-2013, 12:02 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Did the Tornado blow a whole bunch of sand up your vagina?

What a fuckin pussy :lmao:lmao:lmao

Rick Santorum
05-22-2013, 12:04 AM
Prayers for Oklahoma, and prayers for those trolls who are in denial of their need to pray.

Obviously it was those people in Moore who needed to pray since god sent them a severe Tornado :lmao

BWS-1994
05-22-2013, 12:13 AM
We've had our share of dead kids from typhoons, earthquakes and floods, so we know what its like for those who lost family and kin from the twisters. Sympathy, support and prayers from the Philippines.

Budkin
05-22-2013, 12:34 AM
So by that logic what sort of Karma killed all those kids in Moore? Did their parents troll SoonersTalk.com with dead Boston Marathon runner jokes?

I'll bet they did!

OKC
05-22-2013, 06:40 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Did the Tornado blow a whole bunch of sand up your vagina?

What a fuckin pussy :lmao:lmao:lmao

Impressive.