PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love this come back By Ginobli_is_God

Zombie
07-11-2005, 10:17 PM
You take it in the butt and follow is up by acting like a faggot. I'm out bitch.
Take it in the Butt???? :lol
Dude, that was lame. I thought you were Mouse but that proved to me you aren't. I now know you are like about 8-10 years old. I'll leave you alone now. :lol

SpursFanDan
07-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Pointless thread

FromWayDowntown
07-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Wow, way to start a thread in it. I'm not Mouse. I'm an 18 year old college student who lives in Sactown.

". . . and seems to find racism everywhere while being completely comfortable with my own homophobia."

Zombie
07-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Again, i'm right, you are into SACs! :blah

tw05baller
someone close this thread its pointless

scott
"Sac-town" is a fitting place for a homophobe to live...

Zombie
07-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Haha I would say so. But let the boy have some fun. You know I'm just fuckin around with you Zombie. Calm down bitch.
Only if can Flow! :lol
What the fuck does that mean?
Sequ flows, look at his poop threads, you, I'm not sure.

FromWayDowntown
07-11-2005, 10:27 PM
:lol I just think saying a person can or cannot do something cuz of the color of their skin is borderline racism.

Yeah, but "faggot" is REAL understanding.

Johnny Tightlips
07-11-2005, 10:27 PM
who says i been flowin'?

SpursFanDan
07-11-2005, 10:30 PM
when i say faggot, i am not referring to actual gays. I have nothing against gay people. so i hope u dont think i do.

Wow.

FromWayDowntown
07-11-2005, 10:31 PM
when i say faggot, i am not referring to actual gays. I have nothing against gay people. so i hope u dont think i do.

well, gosh, that distinction was immediately evident in your post.

You know, when I say "######" I'm not referring to actual black people . . .

Yeah, I see your point.

(n.b. -- I don't ever use that word, but the effect was necessary)

Opinionater
07-11-2005, 10:31 PM

IMHO, a person who uses the term "faggot" shows their own ignorance.

SpursFanDan
07-11-2005, 10:32 PM
If you don't know GIG, I'm not going to tell you. Besides Fromwaydowntown put it best.

JoePublic
07-11-2005, 10:34 PM
ok i will stop saying that word if it makes u feel better....###### is disrespectful....Nigga is different

Not coming from your mouth it ain't.

Shelly
07-11-2005, 10:35 PM
We seem to go through this every night lately...

FromWayDowntown
07-11-2005, 10:38 PM
ok i will stop saying that word if it makes u feel better....###### is disrespectful....Nigga is different

That's a good first step, but it's pretty much meaningless -- I suspect that you'll continue to advance the same ideas, just without using that particular word. And that's my problem with your post.

You said:

You take it in the butt and follow is up by acting like a faggot. I'm out bitch.

and then explained:

See, that's obviously a complete load of crap.

When you want to put someone down, what do you do? You suggest that that person might be a homosexual, which necessarily suggests that you believe there to be something wrong with that. You can say you won't use the word, but it's the idea, which is evident in your response, that is so abhorrent.

And homophobia is, in no meaningful way, distinguishable from racism, brah.

SequSpur
07-11-2005, 10:38 PM
ahmmmmmm.... he said the n word.........