PDA

View Full Version : OT: The NBA forum has gone too far, this place needs to go..

HarlemHeat37
05-21-2013, 09:05 PM
I know a lot of you are good people, but the NBA forum on this site needs to go or needs someone to monitor what goes on. I'm all for freedom of speech, but when people are allowed to start threads actually making fun of and laughing at the death of children, it's gone too far. I don't see how people associated with this site could allow that. Posters on there, ie Latarian Milton, posting pictures of injured children being pulled from a school and referring to the little girls as "bitches" and so on. I mean it's just disgusting..absolutely disgusting.

HarlemHeat37
05-21-2013, 09:06 PM
I don't care about the basketball and ref argument shit. That's basketball. I don't mind opposing fans thinking I'm a douche or whatever else for opinions I hold on basketball, but holy shit some of these people! I don't know if they truly are scum of the earth or they just say shit on here for pure shock factor. And I realize you are not one of these people. I can't fathom a person (I'm married with children myself) posting a pic of 7 year old girls leaving a flattened school, making jokes about them and calling them bitches. Bitches?! That's just one of many examples. But you are right I shouldn't let that crap get to me as they are likely just losers looking for attention.

irishock
05-21-2013, 09:14 PM
lets all migrate to realgm then

benefactor
05-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Loser.Loser. Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser. Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser. Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser. Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser. Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser. Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser. Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.
Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lo ser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Loser.Lose r.

Loser.

Reck
05-21-2013, 09:20 PM
You wonder where the troll forum went?

Been here all along. This is it.

TDfan2007
05-21-2013, 09:20 PM
I don't care about the basketball and ref argument shit. That's basketball. I don't mind opposing fans thinking I'm a douche or whatever else for opinions I hold on basketball, but holy shit some of these people! I don't know if they truly are scum of the earth or they just say shit on here for pure shock factor. And I realize you are not one of these people. I can't fathom a person (I'm married with children myself) posting a pic of 7 year old girls leaving a flattened school, making jokes about them and calling them bitches. Bitches?! That's just one of many examples. But you are right I shouldn't let that crap get to me as they are likely just losers looking for attention.

I agree. It's gotten out of hand. Really shitty people saying what they want because they can hide behind a computer screen while they say it. Should probably delete those threads or ban the posters you mentioned. Ridiculous.

lefty
05-21-2013, 09:23 PM
well you can go .....

TE
05-21-2013, 09:27 PM

It's all about being det unique alpha. It's fun to make fun of dead kids!!!! Grrr

Floyd Pacquiao
05-21-2013, 09:27 PM
HH with the subtle trolling goods per the par

ffadicted
05-21-2013, 09:33 PM
idk if this thread is trolling or not, but tbh some people here really do go too far and don't understand the difference between humor and just being a huge dick

HI-FI
05-21-2013, 09:37 PM
idk if this thread is trolling or not, but tbh some people here really do go too far and don't understand the difference between humor and just being a huge dick
this site is basically like junior high, niggas trying to outdo one another to fit in. a lot of it isn't even good comedy tbh.

Reck
05-21-2013, 09:38 PM
OKC said this upstairs.

Then proceeded to get trolled by the betas here.

Seriously even people that dont usually get into these kind of fuckery are getting in on it. Very sad that some of our best posters stoop as low as making fun of dead children. Joking or not its still fucked up.

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 10:00 PM
I know a lot of you are good people, but the NBA forum on this site needs to go or needs someone to monitor what goes on. I'm all for freedom of speech, but when people are allowed to start threads actually making fun of and laughing at the death of children, it's gone too far. I don't see how people associated with this site could allow that. Posters on there, ie Latarian Milton, posting pictures of injured children being pulled from a school and referring to the little girls as "bitches" and so on. I mean it's just disgusting..absolutely disgusting.

So now the internet should be censored? Whats the point of banning people? We all come here because we can say things we would'nt/couldn't normally say in public. Get over it and quit being a Faggot

http://almostdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/i-am-a-huge-faggot-please-rape-my-face.jpg

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 10:01 PM
OKC said this upstairs.

Then proceeded to get trolled by the betas here.

Seriously even people that dont usually get into these kind of fuckery are getting in on it. Very sad that some of our best posters stoop as low as making fun of dead children. Joking or not its still fucked up.

Its the internet, we're adults, you knew what you were getting when you logged on.

Reck
05-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Its the internet, we're adults, you knew what you were getting when you logged on.

Not really.

I signed here to talk basketball. If I wanted to fuck around I'd go to one of those chatrooms on the net.

Dont get me wrong. I like trolling as much as the next guy. But even on the internet there is a line.

jeebus
05-21-2013, 10:04 PM
agreed. for once. there's far worst things out there on far better reputable forums.

td4mvp2k
05-21-2013, 10:07 PM
lol HH mad cuz were not talkn d*cks

Trainwreck2100
05-21-2013, 10:10 PM

:lol saw that shit upstairs

TDMVPDPOY
lol cock lover OP...

King Nupe
Not really.

I signed here to talk basketball. If I wanted to fuck around I'd go to one of those chatrooms on the net.

Dont get me wrong. I like trolling as much as the next guy. But even on the internet there is a line.

You're hear to talk about whatever the topics are that YOU go into. I'm sure I can find a few threads that have nothing to do with Basketball that you trolled/contributed to.

Reck
05-21-2013, 10:14 PM
You're hear to talk about whatever the topics are that YOU go into. I'm sure I can find a few threads that have nothing to do with Basketball that you trolled/contributed to.

Wrong.

And I've said I have nothing against trolling.

Making fun of a catastrophe is not trolling, however.

King Nupe
05-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Wrong.

And I've said I have nothing against trolling.

Making fun of a catastrophe is not trolling, however.

Trolling is Trolling

Reck
05-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Trolling is Trolling

Hardly.

Since when is laughing and mocking a real life tragedy situation just trolling? GTFO

AaronY
05-21-2013, 10:30 PM
I've honestly never been so offended in my entire life..

Thebesteva
05-21-2013, 10:39 PM
God I hate political correctness. You know you can't even call a midget a midget now a days? They like to be called 'little people'.

m>s
05-21-2013, 10:52 PM
at least rumors have been confirmed as to who's been using HH's account. RIP the real HarlemHeat37 and latarian milton :cry

irishock
05-21-2013, 10:58 PM
God I hate political correctness. You know you can't even call a midget a midget now a days? They like to be called 'little people'.

+100000

Thebesteva
05-21-2013, 11:01 PM
at least rumors have been confirmed as to who's been using HH's account. RIP the real HarlemHeat37 and latarian milton :cry

Who? TimVP?

Rogue
05-21-2013, 11:57 PM
i guess spending a few days behind bars truly helps one learn to become a good person. i've been absent for too long and i have little idea what's been going on around this place, but i heard from my friends that the OP also got banned a couple days ago for posting obscene stuffs. im actually having a hard time believing such a hooligan (like OP) could be converted into a good person all of a sudden, his 2-day suspension must have helped him a lot.

FkLA
05-22-2013, 01:06 AM
I know its edgy and cool to be as out there as possible on ST, but some of yall are dumb tbh.

I blame it on the group think mentality on ST. A 'solid' poster in DoK laughed at a natural disaster killing people and some weak minded posters quickly followed. I think there was even a nigga that said people who found it offensive and couldnt joke about it where on their high horse :lol...or you had morons saying that sending prayers was worse than laughing at it? I agree that prayers wont accomplish anything but atleast they mean well tbh. Also not laughing at a natural disaster killing people isnt something that requires political correctness either, for those of you dumb enough to think that.

Thebesteva
05-22-2013, 01:08 AM
lol cock lover OP...

:lol

Splits
05-22-2013, 01:12 AM
I hope he kills himself if the Spurs lose this game (which they will). This dumb motherfucker hasn't learned shit in 7 years. In two plays and in a matter of 10 seconds he pissed away the season.

I don't want to hear any bullshit about the Flagrant foul was a bad call. You don't touch a player in that situation, ever.

Fuck this faggot's past contributions. We probably still win titles without his dumbass.

Fuck him.

Reck
05-22-2013, 01:12 AM
I know its edgy and cool to be as out there as possible on ST, but some of yall are dumb tbh.

I blame it on the group think mentality on ST. A 'solid' poster in DoK laughed at a natural disaster killing people and some weak minded posters quickly followed. I think there was even a nigga that said people who found it offensive and couldnt joke about it where on their high horse :lol...or you had morons saying that sending prayers was worse than laughing at it? I agree that prayers wont accomplish anything but atleast they mean well tbh. Also not laughing at a natural disaster killing people isnt something that requires political correctness either, for those of you dumb enough to think that.

If you're new like that durant82 dumbass this is their way to be liked. As if ragging on a devasted state will get you points with that person.

These new breed of posters are really dumb.

They dont know that that same person will shit on you later on. Once they get a dosage of how things work here they'll know what's what.

InRareForm
05-22-2013, 01:14 AM
Some of this mirrors to the Club too.

Only place where it's reasonable is Political Forum and Spurs Forum tbh..

TDMVPDPOY
05-22-2013, 01:19 AM
I hope he kills himself if the Spurs lose this game (which they will). This dumb motherfucker hasn't learned shit in 7 years. In two plays and in a matter of 10 seconds he pissed away the season.

I don't want to hear any bullshit about the Flagrant foul was a bad call. You don't touch a player in that situation, ever.

Fuck this faggot's past contributions. We probably still win titles without his dumbass.

Fuck him.

wrong thread, but i get ur point....

dude has just many instances where he has costs the spurs big games just like that frog looking clown of a PG

sook
05-22-2013, 01:32 AM
what about making fun of "Gays" for their affliction they can't help? Not so hot now are we heat?

FkLA
05-22-2013, 01:36 AM
what about making fun of "Gays" for their affliction they can't help? Not so hot now are we heat?

Except not making fun of gays does require political correctness. Not making fun of a natural disaster is just kinda human tbh. Its pretty clear people are going against the latter simply to be edgy imo.

HI-FI
05-22-2013, 01:39 AM
Some of this mirrors to the Club too.

Only place where it's reasonable is Political Forum and Spurs Forum tbh..
i agree, but man i hate the Political Forum:lol
i'll occassionally post in there but any forum where boutons_deux posts bullshit after bullshit, plus all the other partisan hacks, is too much for me.

I prefer NBA Forum to the Political Forum, probably because I prefer shit talking to political dick sucking, but the problem with NBA Forum, like FkLa said, is it becomes an echo chamber after awhile, too many e-cliques and shit.

Rogue
05-22-2013, 01:42 AM
If you're new like that durant82 dumbass this is their way to be liked. As if ragging on a devasted state will get you points with that person.

These new breed of posters are really dumb.

They dont know that that same person will shit on you later on. Once they get a dosage of how things work here they'll know what's what.

durant82 aint new imho. guy is a troll that belongs to the former double president of both the MK and TLC (The Lefty Crew), and 82 refers to the year when he was born imho

td4mvp2k
05-22-2013, 01:47 AM
Can't wait until this no-defense playing, bad shot taking rapist is playing for a different team, tbh..
he making fun of rapist as well cuz neal wuz a free man

DJR210
05-22-2013, 01:55 AM

LOL, says the guy who starts penis threads.

You are right though, saying shit about kids goes over.

sook
05-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Except not making fun of gays does require political correctness. Not making fun of a natural disaster is just kinda human tbh. Its pretty clear people are going against the latter simply to be edgy imo.

I agree the latter is deviant behavior moreso than anything, but still it is a bit hypocritical.

AaronY
05-22-2013, 02:27 AM
http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2011/02/23868352/tony_parker_3_640_lavo.jpg

Girl on the left..Yes

AaronY
05-22-2013, 02:29 AM
As long we're admiring poontang..

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l638/jrgebnpgnra/DOWANT_28877d_2269426.gif

Legacy
05-22-2013, 02:33 AM
I was a non-participant in those scum-ugly threads. Mama would be so proud. :D

HarlemHeat37
05-22-2013, 02:34 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/34efc5h.jpg

AaronY
05-22-2013, 02:36 AM
Yes, million times Yes

SpurSwag
05-22-2013, 02:45 AM
I agree OP, it doesn't need to go but it needs serious changes/mod presence. This forum should be full of good basketball discussion, yet the entire time its just "boiled down Kobe: 5 TOSB: 4" or some dumb shit like that. Its like either the threads are really fucked up and non basketball related or they are good threads that just get derailed by random bullshit or bad takes.

AaronY
05-22-2013, 02:54 AM
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd368/pph1986/hnng-1.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2yzhs14.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5I99a.gif

Etc..

lefty
05-22-2013, 03:35 AM
http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/files/gay_startrek_427.gifhttp://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/32500/Gay-Superman-Spiderman---32780.jpghttp://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/renly-gay.gif

FkLA
05-22-2013, 03:41 AM
http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyforum/files/gay_startrek_427.gifhttp://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/32500/Gay-Superman-Spiderman---32780.jpghttp://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/renly-gay.gif

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1242226186_ronaldo-stunned.gif

hater
05-22-2013, 03:43 AM
lol HH mad cuz were not talkn d*cks

:lmao

hater
05-22-2013, 03:44 AM

oh shit is that real?????

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Legacy
05-22-2013, 03:44 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6079197d051129c233e998036ba6510f/tumblr_mmt4i0GOF21qdb34jo1_400.gif

:lmao :rollin

lefty
05-22-2013, 03:47 AM
oh yeah that old CR7 gif :lmao

Thebesteva
05-22-2013, 03:49 AM
I agree OP, it doesn't need to go but it needs serious changes/mod presence. This forum should be full of good basketball discussion, yet the entire time its just "boiled down Kobe: 5 TOSB: 4" or some dumb shit like that. Its like either the threads are really fucked up and non basketball related or they are good threads that just get derailed by random bullshit or bad takes.

That would be really sad to see. If after all this time this board gets modded, it would be really awkward. That's like forcing a public school in the ghetto to suddenly adopt private school policies. It would be a chain reaction at the very least.

HI-FI
05-22-2013, 03:51 AM
:lmao
i hate that Ronaldo faggot or however you spell his name.

btw Lefty went from the best sig on this site to a dude holding up another by his ass....just saying.

HI-FI
05-22-2013, 03:54 AM
That would be really sad to see. If after all this time this board gets modded, it would be really awkward. That's like forcing a public school in the ghetto to suddenly adopt private school policies. It would be a chain reaction at the very least.
private schools get away with way more freedom. public schools are like prisons, or at least the ones i went to. I wouldn't worry about moderation on here, they give us enough rope to hang ourselves. But if someone is doing shit that takes advantage of the freedom or looks badly on the site, owners might step in.

Reck
05-22-2013, 04:44 AM
AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) Who's the first chick of your last post? I'd were those tits off until replacements arrive.

AaronY
05-22-2013, 06:15 AM
AaronY (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=27732) Who's the first chick of your last post? I'd were those tits off until replacements arrive.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielaGimenez_ she's got a whole bunch of twit pics in that link too..

ambchang
05-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Agree with op. losers trying too hard to impress unknown people on the net and move up the imaginary pecking order.

OKC
05-22-2013, 07:20 AM
Yeah the OP copied that from me. I was simply replying to a thread in the other forum about the tornadoes. I don't care about being PC. People here should not have to be PC. I agree that people should be able to get on here and basically post whatever they want to post..at least in terms of expressing their opinions. However, laughing at dead children and posting pictures of injured children and calling them "bitches" is not expressing an opinion.

DeadlyDynasty
05-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Yeah the OP copied that from me. I was simply replying to a thread in the other forum about the tornadoes. I don't care about being PC. People here should not have to be PC. I agree that people should be able to get on here and basically post whatever they want to post..at least in terms of expressing their opinions. However, laughing at dead children and posting pictures of injured children and calling them "bitches" is not expressing an opinion.
To be fair, you took him out of context.

Woo Bum-kon
05-22-2013, 03:34 PM
However, laughing at dead children and posting pictures of injured children and calling them "bitches" is not expressing an opinion.

...Yes, it is.

OKC
05-22-2013, 03:35 PM
To be fair, you took him out of context.

I don't know. Who refers to 7 years olds as bitches anyways? Either way, I just expressed my opinion on how people were choosing to make light of such an incident. It's really just horrific. Ive seen the aftermath of this tornado first hand and in person. I voiced my opinion on what people were saying though and I'm done with it.

OKC
05-22-2013, 03:38 PM
...Yes, it is.

I suppose, in some sick way, if one finds dead children funny that than would be considered their opinion on dead children. However, I think most decent people would agree that those types of statements and opinions, even using extremely relaxed standards, are way out of line. However, I do not have any type of administrative role on this or any other website so it's not for me to determine what is allowed to be expressed and what is not. I simply voiced my opinion on these types of statements.

Reck
05-22-2013, 03:47 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanielaGimenez_ she's got a whole bunch of twit pics in that link too..

:tu

Only reason to have a twitter. lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-22-2013, 03:51 PM
I don't know. Who refers to 7 years olds as bitches anyways? Either way, I just expressed my opinion on how people were choosing to make light of such an incident. It's really just horrific. Ive seen the aftermath of this tornado first hand and in person. I voiced my opinion on what people were saying though and I'm done with it.

He calls all females bitches...no offense intended

spursncowboys
05-22-2013, 04:10 PM

+1

td4mvp2k
05-22-2013, 04:15 PM
I suppose, in some sick way, if one finds dead children funny that than would be considered their opinion on dead children. However, I think most decent people would agree that those types of statements and opinions, even using extremely relaxed standards, are way out of line. However, I do not have any type of administrative role on this or any other website so it's not for me to determine what is allowed to be expressed and what is not. I simply voiced my opinion on these types of statements.

stfu n go pray

spursncowboys
05-22-2013, 04:19 PM
So now the internet should be censored? Whats the point of banning people? We all come here because we can say things we would'nt/couldn't normally say in public. Get over it and quit being a Faggot

http://almostdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/i-am-a-huge-faggot-please-rape-my-face.jpg

The internet is cencored. Almost all states have internet harassment laws. If someone wanted to they could press criminal charges and/or sue the person as well as the website.

Rogue
05-22-2013, 09:12 PM
i'll award $10 to whoever can figure out whom that dick-sticking guy is. guy lying left to him is rooney and the other guy on his right looks like evra imho. judging by the thickness of his lap it can't be Fletcher or Giggs whose legs are skinny, and the length of his leng suggests he should be a slightly taller than Alan Smith but not as tall as Vidic. i guess it might be Carrick but im not sure

sook
05-23-2013, 12:02 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/34efc5h.jpg

Mia Malkova. Hottest chick in porn ....

HI-FI
05-23-2013, 12:04 AM
now I have a name to go with the saved file. thank you good sir.

TDMVPDPOY
05-23-2013, 12:21 AM

this gook knows his shit....

lover her scenes when shes getting backdoor sweep aka spurs style with her head bend backwards

hottest actress/blonde going around these days...