PDA

View Full Version : Spurs beat Grizzlies, Refs, and their own Coach

Whisky Dog
05-21-2013, 11:11 PM
Fucked up rotations with shitty playing Bonner all 2nd half and Neal ball, horrible calls all game but especially 2nd half that was inconsistent and biased towards Grizzlies including worst flagrant call in history that should get these refs fired but won't, and yet they still win.

Decently called game and Pop playing reasonable rotations and this is a double digit win.

Whisky Dog
05-21-2013, 11:13 PM
48 minutes and overtime and Memphis still can't even break 90. Go on the road and play stout, beat the refs and Grizzlies again in game 3.

SupremeGuy
05-21-2013, 11:18 PM
This game really hurt the Grizzlies. To have the refs hand you a victory and to still fail... that's gotta sting.

Chinook
05-21-2013, 11:23 PM
Taking out Green at the end of regulation was a poor decision, in my opinion. That almost cost the Spurs the game. The refs were awful.

Oh well, three days should help the Spurs more than the Grizzlies now. It's the Spurs who have to make adjustments.

phyzik
05-21-2013, 11:29 PM
I think we lose game 3, win game 4 and finish it over there in game 5.

mudyez
05-21-2013, 11:32 PM
...and its a wakeup call for our Spurs too! Better than blowing them out and beeing overconfident.

Kidd K
05-21-2013, 11:37 PM
48 minutes and overtime and Memphis still can't even break 90. Go on the road and play stout, beat the refs and Grizzlies again in game 3.

I been sayin it the whole time. Grizzlies' offense sucks ass. They will struggle to get 90 every single night unless they get a super flukey shooting night. And even then it ain't like it's gonna be 110+ like the Warriors and Spurs can get. It'll be barely over 100 at best.

We aren't the Clippers or the Westbrookless Thunder. 3rd best defensive rating in NBA, and Duncan has proven he can play great D on ZBo when the refs allow him to play basketball.

TheGoldStandard
05-21-2013, 11:41 PM
Was almost sick to my stomach how the 4th quarter was all refs, I don't remember Memphis hitting many shots outside of the FT line. We almost screwed this game up with crappy stagnant playing but we came through. Now to fuck them in Memphis while Bill Simmons watches and the rest of the ESPN crew.