PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Dwight Howard reportedly torn over joining the Houston Rockets and re-signing

irishock
05-21-2013, 11:56 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227789/Howard-Deciding-Between-Lakers-Rockets

Dwight Howard is currently torn between re-signing with the Los Angeles Lakers and joining the Houston Rockets in unrestricted free agency, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
Howard's displeasure with Mike D'Antoni became known on Tuesday in a report from ESPN. During his exit interview with Mitch Kupchak, Howard reportedly said that he was frustrated with how D'Antoni used him and that he wasn't treated like a team leader the way he did with Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash.
Near the end of the regular season, all signs had pointed toward Howard re-signing with the Lakers.

Via Sam Amick/USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/05/21/los-angeles-lakers-dwight-howard-houston-rockets/2349105/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomNba-TopStories+%28Sports+-+NBA+-+Top+Stories%29)

irishock
05-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Don't blame MDA in this situation tbh... :lol treating Bible like a team leader

SVG was smart enough to have Nelson and Turkoglu as his floor generals, tbh

Clipper Nation
05-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Bible Kemp will never get it..... you can't just be handed the role of "team leader," you have to earn it....

This guy is poison to any NBA franchise, I'll feel bad for Rocketfan if Houston actually signs him, tbh....

jeebus
05-22-2013, 12:00 AM
if he goes to the Rockets, do you know who the team leader will be? Harden, not Quitter. if he wanted to be a leader, he shoulda stayed in Orlando and not turned into the biggest bitch in sports history

DMC
05-22-2013, 12:01 AM
Fuck Howard. He's always torn between something. I think he's a fucking faggot.

TDMVPDPOY
05-22-2013, 12:01 AM
cant this clown just stfu and suck a dick

its the same shit all over again 2 seasons ago....

Thebesteva
05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
Fuck Howard. He's always torn between something. I think he's a fucking faggot.

When he leaves, they should just permanently change his Jersey name to this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Yx8YdMogJQI/URCaWd2NHgI/AAAAAAAAAnA/KMscojDtgeg/s1600/Dwight+Coward.jpg

Thebesteva
05-22-2013, 12:17 AM
http://welcome2cali.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/dwighthoward-vs-magic.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gpG7I5ZDPks/UUBnZeogVDI/AAAAAAAAG6Y/WZpc2qQA4Ig/s1600/Dwight+Howard+Cry+Baby.png

http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dwight-howard-miracle.jpg

Jt.ONE
05-22-2013, 12:22 AM
i dont get it, even if he goes to houston, he still wont be the leader... that's still going to be harden;

does he not understand life?

Clipper Nation
05-22-2013, 12:24 AM
i dont get it, even if he goes to houston, he still wont be the leader... that's still going to be harden;

does he not understand life?
He'll probably get McHale fired a week into next season for not immediately naming him Team Leader and then start shit with Harden, tbh :lol

Pelicans78
05-22-2013, 12:26 AM
Its really an easy decision for him. He should sign with Houston and team up with Harden. He wouldn't be leaving Jerry Buss's Lakers. Houston is a better destination at this time.

Rogue
05-22-2013, 01:15 AM
nigga should join dallas if he wants to side with a winning team. lakers are sinking and their demise is imminent, while rockets are a shitty franchise to say the least. dallas are still a legit playoff team with a healthy dirk, and if we can add not one, but two SUPERSTARS to our squad, it would be realistic for us to expect the western conference title at the very least.

Triple D dynasty comes 1yr later, later better than never tbh :cry

Budkin
05-22-2013, 01:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ywYZsch.jpg

sook
05-22-2013, 02:02 AM
nigga should join dallas if he wants to side with a winning team. lakers are sinking and their demise is imminent, while rockets are a shitty franchise to say the least. dallas are still a legit playoff team with a healthy dirk, and if we can add not one, but two SUPERSTARS to our squad, it would be realistic for us to expect the western conference title at the very least.

Triple D dynasty comes 1yr later, later better than never tbh :cry

she hot. Scartlet Joehandson and Jergens are a man's best friend.

Killakobe81
05-22-2013, 07:44 AM
Scar Jo is one of the hottest pale faces in Hollywood ...
And just hot period ...

100%duncan
05-22-2013, 07:56 AM
:lol as if he'll be team leader in the Rockets. Beared got that shit locked tbh.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-22-2013, 07:58 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ywYZsch.jpg

:lmao

lebomb
05-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Its really an easy decision for him. He should sign with Houston and team up with Harden. He wouldn't be leaving Jerry Buss's Lakers. Houston is a better destination at this time.

Agreed

OKC
05-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Dwight Howard probably has a hard time deciding whether he should sit or stand when he takes a piss.

djohn2oo8
05-22-2013, 08:34 AM
IDK about that whole "leader" thing, i think it's more about Dwight wanting the ball in the post. This is gonna end up one of two ways. Dwight stays and destroys that franchise along with Buss. OR Dwight comes to Houston, and get his shit in line with Hakeem. Honestly, Harden/Howard pick n roll would be lethal. BTW, remember Harden was the equalizer between Durant and Westbrook. I've seen somewhere Harden was in the top 5 of PnR with Asik.

Killakobe81
05-22-2013, 10:10 AM
I get Houston feeling good but the Dallas fan base is comical, why would he pick Dallas over Houston or LA?
Dallas is a great city I live in the suburbs but it's not Socal ...if he wants the best team he chooses Rox best life and legacy he chooses Lakers but I ain't sold on him regardless ...

Would love to get two young pieces out of Rox for Dwight and rebuild

HarlemHeat37
05-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Why would he choose the Lakers for his legacy, tbh?..

This isn't Dr. Buss's Lakers anymore..they are currently a poorly ran organization with a bleak future, tbh..I understand it's the Lakers and they'll eventually bounce back, but unless they tank for Wiggins, they aren't going to win without Lebron or Durant in the next 5 years, tbh..they don't have the system to negate the lack of superstar power..

Kobe is coming off a major injury at 34 years old, we don't know how he's going to look next year..Pau doesn't have much left in the tank, Nash is done, D'Antoni is their coach..not really sure why Howard would stay in LA, tbh, especially since they want him to be Tyson Chandler..

HarlemHeat37
05-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Houston with Dwight is a top 3 team in the West, tbh..shit, if the Spurs miraculously win the title and Duncan/Manu retire, they'd be a top 2 team, too..

The Reckoning
05-22-2013, 10:55 AM
L:lolkers

jimbo
05-22-2013, 10:58 AM
IDK about that whole "leader" thing, i think it's more about Dwight wanting the ball in the post. This is gonna end up one of two ways. Dwight stays and destroys that franchise along with Buss. OR Dwight comes to Houston, and get his shit in line with Hakeem. Honestly, Harden/Howard pick n roll would be lethal. BTW, remember Harden was the equalizer between Durant and Westbrook. I've seen somewhere Harden was in the top 5 of PnR with Asik.

When Howard was healthy the Nelson + Howard PnR had the most points per possession in the league i think. Harden runs the PnR closer to Nelson than Nash, it'd probably be pretty lethal if Dwight was healthy.

Too bad Dwight is a bitch and won't play in a PnR offense

djohn2oo8
05-22-2013, 11:03 AM
When Howard was healthy the Nelson + Howard PnR had the most points per possession in the league i think. Harden runs the PnR closer to Nelson than Nash, it'd probably be pretty lethal if Dwight was healthy.

Too bad Dwight is a bitch and won't play in a PnR offense

I think he will. D'antoni doesn't run it effectively at all.

Mugen
05-22-2013, 11:07 AM
He's been covering his bases for the last week or so now, making it look like he had no choice but to leave LA.

Never thought it would happen, but it looks like he's going to be a Rocket come July. Condolences Rocketfan.

baseline bum
05-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Howard is such a faggot, and not even Laker fan deserves his shit.

djohn2oo8
05-22-2013, 11:19 AM
He's been covering his bases for the last week or so now, making it look like he had no choice but to leave LA.

Never thought it would happen, but it looks like he's going to be a Rocket come July. Condolences Rocketfan.

Dwight could easily be trollin the Rockets too. Won't believe anything until after July 1st.

Relevancy
05-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Just make a decision you drama queen, I hope one does not involve the Lakers. You see how spoiled these Athletes are? James would be the perfect example, Howard is not even a prime example of a great center, he will never be, he'll just be known as a great defense anchor, which in this season I watch him lose his man many times and he's offensive rebounding on important situations was horrible, Howard is the most best-but-not-good-enough-center I've ever seen. In 20 year he'll just be known as that center that played great defense and that's pretty much. Just develop some offensive moves you bozo, you have the body to do so and I ask, why are your offensive skills so horrible?

midnightpulp
05-22-2013, 11:29 AM

:lol Yeah they do.

djohn2oo8
05-22-2013, 11:35 AM

:lol with the exception of Killakobe, Venti, Ironmexican, Ashy Larry, they do.

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2013, 11:50 AM
if he goes to the Rockets, do you know who the team leader will be? Harden, not Quitter. if he wanted to be a leader, he shoulda stayed in Orlando and not turned into the biggest bitch in sports history

+10

Clipper Nation
05-22-2013, 11:58 AM

Lakerfan deserves this more than any other fanbase in sports, tbh.....

whitemamba
05-22-2013, 01:07 PM

cold.

LakerHater
05-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Report: Mavs want to trade 13th pick to clear cap for Dwight Howard or Chris Paul http://on.si.com/10MiFMx (http://t.co/xCI7hYNQri)

Double-Up
05-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Report: Mavs want to trade 13th pick to clear cap for Dwight Howard or Chris Paul http://on.si.com/10MiFMx (http://t.co/xCI7hYNQri)

Not like it will help them, no one wants to play with an old ass Dirk and other scrubs.

djohn2oo8
05-22-2013, 02:48 PM
- Dwight REALLY wants Phil in L.A
- Lakers would only fire MDA if Dwight re-signed, not a second before. (*only been discussed at this point) and let Phil coach a year or two, then bring in Brian Shaw

- MDA firing his assistants really put the situation up in the air
- Other family members (Buss family) don't like D'antoni
- Watch out to see if D'antoni fills his staff before July first
- Seems as if Lakers are daring Dwight to walk.

superbigtime
05-22-2013, 03:41 PM
What a fucking child.

baseline bum
05-22-2013, 05:10 PM

Nah man. Not even sure I would wish Howard on 90s Jazzfan. Then again, they had it worse with Warm Karl and his constant bitching about how everyone thought Jordan was better than him. :lol

hater
05-22-2013, 05:13 PM
I hope he stays a Laker tbh

would be the best for the rest of the WC :lmao

Rogue
05-22-2013, 09:44 PM
agree, dogs and bitches are men's best friends. Scar-Jo is probably the nicest bitch alive on this planet right now but the prime halle berry would still trump Scarlett imho. berry has the invisible elegance that no other bitch can ever acquire and even at age 46 she's still better than 90% of what's out there, doubt scarlett can sustain her beauty into her 40s as well as berry does tbh, but in terms of pure beauty at present time, scarlett is unanimously the #1 with no one coming close

Killakobe81
05-22-2013, 10:57 PM

iT'S ALL GOOD dJOHN ...

WHY DONT YALL SEND US WHITE SCOTTIE AND TROB FOR DWIGHT?
I KNOW YOU DONT NEED TO BUT WE ALL KNOW DWIGHT NEEDS THAT EXTRA YEAR OF CONTRACT SO HE CAN IMPREGANATE HTOWN'S FINEST BIG BOOTIE HOES ...

AND YES IM USING CAPS ...SO WHAT?!

GuerillaBlack
05-22-2013, 11:07 PM
- Dwight REALLY wants Phil in L.A
- Lakers would only fire MDA if Dwight re-signed, not a second before. (*only been discussed at this point) and let Phil coach a year or two, then bring in Brian Shaw

- MDA firing his assistants really put the situation up in the air
- Other family members (Buss family) don't like D'antoni
- Watch out to see if D'antoni fills his staff before July first
- Seems as if Lakers are daring Dwight to walk.

Inside scoop from cyberx at cf.

djohn2oo8
05-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Today's update

- Dwight interest in Rockets is real
- Lakers have the upperhand, but not by much
- Story came out about Dwight's interest in Golden State. Dwight was livid that someone leaked the stories about his interest in Houston, so to find out who the leak was coming from, told only one person of the Golden State fabrication, AND that story came out today.
- Doesn't want the PR nightmare he had last year if he leaves

Courtesy of CyberX of CF

Clipper Nation
05-23-2013, 04:00 PM
- Doesn't want the PR nightmare he had last year if he leaves

What a delusional faggot this clown is :lmao

LkrFan
05-23-2013, 04:45 PM
He'll probably get McHale fired a week into next season for not immediately naming him Team Leader and then start shit with Harden, tbh :lol
:lol

hater
05-23-2013, 04:47 PM
please please stay in LA coward please

LkrFan
05-23-2013, 04:48 PM
:lol with the exception of Killakobe, Venti, Ironmexican, Ashy Larry, they do.:depressed

HI-FI
05-23-2013, 07:14 PM
agree, dogs and bitches are men's best friends. Scar-Jo is probably the nicest bitch alive on this planet right now but the prime halle berry would still trump Scarlett imho. berry has the invisible elegance that no other bitch can ever acquire and even at age 46 she's still better than 90% of what's out there, doubt scarlett can sustain her beauty into her 40s as well as berry does tbh, but in terms of pure beauty at present time, scarlett is unanimously the #1 with no one coming close
i live in an area that is 30%+ black, so I see some straight Congo booty, but I also see some really hot black chicks. I saw one recently with short hair (favorite of mine), dyed blonde and she looked hotter than 80s Halle Berry, no joke. You would have loved it son.

Suspect
05-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Scarlett Jo is the greatest of all time with eliza dushku and j-lo hewitt right behind her imho

ALVAREZ6
05-23-2013, 09:37 PM
No brainer to go to Houston, less LA phaggots and pressure, play with James Harden and have a bright long future.

m33p0
05-23-2013, 10:01 PM
:dramaquee

Rogue
05-23-2013, 10:10 PM
guys we're damn lucky to live in the same era with such living beauties as Scar-Jo, Halle Berry and whoever else you wanna add to this list. bitch as hot as scarlett or the prime halle only comes once or twice in a generation imho :cry

The Reckoning
05-23-2013, 10:22 PM
better rack? scar-jo or j-lo hewitt?

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 01:49 PM
:lol