PDA

View Full Version : Hate the taunt

bigfan
05-22-2013, 08:35 AM
Since I live in Dallas now and havent been able to see the Spurs in person since the Alamodome days, what the hell is that nanny nanny boo boo chant thing they play over the PA system after a win? I hate that taunting gangsta shit, it reminds me of the crap they do in Detroit/Cleveland/Dallas. Doesnt fit with the class of the team and a well earned victory.

rwb
05-22-2013, 08:39 AM
And chanting, "Bullshit" during a national TV presentation isn't cool, either. The announcers were desperately trying to tallk over it. I'm visiting my mother in SC and man it was embarassing. YES, it was bullshit, but a simple round of boos would have sufficed.

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2013, 08:41 AM
Couple Nancy boys in here..

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-22-2013, 08:43 AM
I'll grant that a lot of crowds at sporting events go to the "bullshit" chant at the drop of a hat when calls go against them whether justified or not. But last night? That was some bullshit.

100%duncan
05-22-2013, 08:43 AM
first 2 posts, fags. :lol

spursfan09
05-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Spur fans just calling it as they see it.

capek
05-22-2013, 09:06 AM
first 2 posts, fags. :lol

:lmao

Actually that "bullshit" chat made me proud. I've noticed that Spurs crowds don't go to the "refs you suck" or "bullshit" chants at the drop of a hat like a lot of other teams' crowds. There's really gotta be some egregious shit going on for Spurs' crowds to go there; it's actually justified unlike other crowds use of it, where it's typically just :cry whining bullshit. Spurs' crowds knows what's up. :tu

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 09:24 AM
I had my 6 month old, my 12 month old and my 19 month old kids at the game! They did not need to hear that word! I almost spilled my beer trying to cover the 19 ymonth old's ears.

The Reckoning
05-22-2013, 09:25 AM
bullshit chant was warranted. id be chanting along with them.

DarrinS
05-22-2013, 09:28 AM
I had my 6 month old, my 12 month old and my 19 month old kids at the game! They did not need to hear that word! I almost spilled my beer trying to cover the 19 ymonth old's ears.

Dude?

Beaverfuzz
05-22-2013, 09:28 AM

That's a pretty ironic post, almost spilled the beer to cover up your kid's ears.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Dude?

That's a pretty ironic post, almost spilled the beer to cover up your kid's ears.

So now I am being judged? I didn't give the kids the beer. I was the one drinking it. The Bullshit chat is something they couldn't help but hear.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 09:31 AM
I had half a mind to just leave the games and load them up in the back of the SUV and drive home. That was some uncalled for crap!

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2013, 09:32 AM
So now I am being judged? I didn't give the kids the beer. I was the one drinking it. The Bullshit chat is something they couldn't help but hear.

:lol I. Hustle trolling clowns

ThePop
05-22-2013, 09:33 AM
bullshit chant was warranted. id be chanting along with them.

This. The chant made me proud.

UZER
05-22-2013, 09:34 AM
I had half a mind to just leave the games and load them up in the back of the SUV and drive home. That was some uncalled for crap!

:lol not sure if serious

hooperflash
05-22-2013, 09:35 AM
I disagree with the first two posts respectively.

doobs
05-22-2013, 09:37 AM

lol

Darius Bieber
05-22-2013, 09:43 AM
In Germany, we just chant "Refs, we know where your car is parked." :lol

davidbowie
05-22-2013, 09:44 AM

wow nothing gets by you bro

davidbowie
05-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Since I live in Dallas now and havent been able to see the Spurs in person since the Alamodome days, what the hell is that nanny nanny boo boo chant thing they play over the PA system after a win? I hate that taunting gangsta shit, it reminds me of the crap they do in Detroit/Cleveland/Dallas. Doesnt fit with the class of the team and a well earned victory.

dude just write a post that says "i hate black people"

travis2
05-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Dude?

I think DarrinS was wondering about the math, not the beer...

robino2001
05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
what the hell is that nanny nanny boo boo chant thing they play over the PA system after a win?

Does anyone have absolutely any idea what he is talking about? I've never heard any "nanny nanny boo boo" shit... If you're referring to the Ying Yang Twins song that is played in many many arenas across the country and has been played (before and) after Spurs wins for years now, well....????

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:02 AM
I think DarrinS was wondering about the math, not the beer...

What does that have to with math? That's how old my kids are. I didn't have to add anything up. That doesn't make any sense.

Drachen
05-22-2013, 10:04 AM

While I think that you are being facetious, if you are being serious though, hearing the word "bullshit" is the least of your kids' worries. You can do some major ear damage bringing children that young to an event that loud.

travis2
05-22-2013, 10:04 AM
What does that have to with math? That's how old my kids are. I didn't have to add anything up. That doesn't make any sense.

First, calm down.

Second, while it is definitely not impossible to have 2 kids 6 months apart, it is certainly very unusual. That's all.

Drachen
05-22-2013, 10:05 AM
I disagree with the first two posts respectively.

I disagree with the first to posts, but without any respect.

(lol, yes I know what respectively means)

2centsworth
05-22-2013, 10:08 AM
They did not need to be up till 1am

Drachen
05-22-2013, 10:09 AM
In Germany, we just chant "Refs, we know where your car is parked." :lol

That's a long fuckin chant.
Refs wir kennen wo du hast dien Auto geparkt!

MVPCues
05-22-2013, 10:12 AM

I've heard of a woman really pumping out the kids...but...you better get her checked out.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:13 AM
While I think that you are being facetious, if you are being serious though, hearing the word "bullshit" is the least of your kids' worries. You can do some major ear damage bringing children that young to an event that loud.

Ear damage? They have been going to games since the first available game after their birth. I am a season ticket holder and I want my kids to be able to say that they were at the game when _____ happened. Regardless of their age.

What's more damaging is them growing up thinking that the word bullshit is ok to say because 20K people are saying it together. They are going to associate that word with something fun and exciting which is not something that I would agree with. At least not until they are 10 or 11 years old at least.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-22-2013, 10:14 AM
"Geparkt" just doesn't work at the end of a chant. Would sound like the crowd collectively gagged on a bit of sausage.

EVAY
05-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Dude?
:lol I kinda had to wonder at that one, too.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:15 AM
First, calm down.

Second, while it is definitely not impossible to have 2 kids 6 months apart, it is certainly very unusual. That's all.

I've heard of a woman really pumping out the kids...but...you better get her checked out.

Are you guys serious? Where did I say that it all the kids were from the same woman? I never said "My kids and their mother were at the game with me...". That was a ridiculous assumption.

MVPCues
05-22-2013, 10:16 AM
Are you guys serious? Where did I say that it all the kids were from the same woman? I never said "My kids and their mother were at the game with me...". That was a ridiculous assumption.

Duh.... I'm just busting em for ya. Good luck with the diaper changes...

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:17 AM
They did not need to be up till 1am

Why? Because they have school the next day? The oldest is only 19 months you moron. All they are going to do is go to daycare the next day and sleep for most of the day. What does it matter how long they stay awake?

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Duh.... I'm just busting em for ya. Good luck with the diaper changes...

Why would I change diapers? I'm a guy. That's what my girlfriend is for. The only thing that makes her uncomfortable is none of the kids being hers. I think the maternal instinct is in most women though and she still changes them all.

They had to wait for that until we got home though. I went with my cousin and neither of us were going to do that.

Spur|n|Austin
"Geparkt" just doesn't work at the end of a chant. Would sound like the crowd collectively gagged on a bit of sausage.

:lmao

Why would I change diapers? I'm a guy. That's what my girlfriend is for. The only thing that makes her uncomfortable is none of the kids being hers. I think the maternal instinct is in most women though and she still changes them all.

They had to wait for that until we got home though. I went with my cousin and neither of us were going to do that.

:lol am I in The Club??

Mr. Body

Irish twins.

Das Texan
05-22-2013, 10:23 AM

2 baby mama's or 3?

Suspect
05-22-2013, 10:26 AM
And you're only 15 years old so you shouldnt hear it either nor have a beer in your hand!

travis2
05-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Ummmm...have I landed in the Twilight Zone?

Darius Bieber
05-22-2013, 10:29 AM
That's a long fuckin chant.
Refs wir kennen wo du hast dien Auto geparkt!

Haha we just say "Schiri, wir wissen wo dein Auto steht".

Fan's have a made a whole song with a chorus because apparently the referees over there are even worse than in the NBA, if that's even possible..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdZoQPfyfM&sns=em

I. Hustle
And you're only 15 years old so you shouldnt hear it either nor have a beer in your hand!

Dude, I'm a grown ass man. I am already 33 years old. My girlfriend is 15 but she didn't go to the game so that doesn't affect her at all. Had she been there then hell yes I would be even more upset. I can't imagine all the other dudes there with their wives and girlfriends letting those people disrespect them like that. Those aren't men if you ask me.

*Edit* She is 16. I forgot her birthday was this month.

MVPCues
"Am I being punked?' - Coach Pop

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:30 AM
2 baby mama's or 3?

Just 2. The 6 month old and 19 month old have the same mother.

Drachen
05-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Haha we just say "Schiri, wir wissen wo dein Auto steht".

Fan's have a made a whole song with a chorus because apparently the referees over there are even worse than in the NBA, if that's even possible..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdZoQPfyfM&sns=em

I went to a few games for Alba Berlin, but I don't remember this because it was back in 96-97

Darius Bieber
05-22-2013, 10:37 AM
I went to a few games for Alba Berlin, but I don't remember this because it was back in 96-97

I'm not sure when the chant became mainstream, but I believe they use it down in Bamberg.

travis2
05-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Just 2. The 6 month old and 19 month old have the same mother.

Dude, I'm a grown ass man. I am already 33 years old. My girlfriend is 15 but she didn't go to the game so that doesn't affect her at all. Had she been there then hell yes I would be even more upset. I can't imagine all the other dues there with their wives and girlfriends letting those people disrespect them like that. Those aren't men if you ask me.

OK...now I'm looking for the hidden camera...

ChumpDumper
05-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Ear damage? They have been going to games since the first available game after their birth. I am a season ticket holder and I want my kids to be able to say that they were at the game when _____ happened. Regardless of their age.

What's more damaging is them growing up thinking that the word bullshit is ok to say because 20K people are saying it together. They are going to associate that word with something fun and exciting which is not something that I would agree with. At least not until they are 10 or 11 years old at least.No, the hearing loss would be worse tbh.

EVAY
05-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Dude, I'm a grown ass man. I am already 33 years old. My girlfriend is 15 but she didn't go to the game so that doesn't affect her at all. Had she been there then hell yes I would be even more upset. I can't imagine all the other dues there with their wives and girlfriends letting those people disrespect them like that. Those aren't men if you ask me.

That's really good to get her age cleared up....otherwise you're on the hook for statutory rape...was the other mother that young also?

Bill_Brasky
05-22-2013, 10:43 AM

So you drove to the game with your kids and proceeded to drink?

Dude, you're a piece of shit.

bigfan
05-22-2013, 10:44 AM
I checked youtube and thats the one; "Get Crunck" by the Ying Yang Twins. As for the "bullshit" chant, I could care less. As for racism, dont think so.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=getting%20crunked

EVAY
05-22-2013, 10:45 AM
I am so totally impressed with the care that I.Hustle shows people. He doesn't mind being 33 and having a 15 ( now 16 year old girlfriend), but he is concerned about a child of his hearing a 'bad word'.

This is a man who has his priorities straight. Damn right!! Oops, sorry if my language offended you.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:45 AM
That's really good to get her age cleared up....otherwise you're on the hook for statutory rape...was the other mother that young also?

Not that it's your business but no. One of the mothers is a senior at Edison so she is 19. The other is 18 3/4.

I don't understand how any of this relates to the bullshit chant. The mothers were not there and neither was my girlfriend. What upsets me is that type of language when I have my kids there.

noles1983
05-22-2013, 10:46 AM

this, and a little bitch to boot

ThePop
05-22-2013, 10:52 AM
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cleanplatecharlie/1309422978-37.jpg

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:54 AM

What difference does it make drinking on the way to the game and having drinks during the game then driving home? I did both and was just fine. I paid good money for those tickets and I fully intended to enjoy it. Go eat a cawk you witch hunting son of a bitch.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:56 AM
I am so totally impressed with the care that I.Hustle shows people. He doesn't mind being 33 and having a 15 ( now 16 year old girlfriend), but he is concerned about a child of his hearing a 'bad word'.

This is a man who has his priorities straight. Damn right!! Oops, sorry if my language offended you.

What harm did I do in being in a relationship? Have you ever been in love? Did you say "Oh let me see your driver's license first." before you asked him/her out? Screw you, punk ass.
BTW the language upset me because my kids were there. They aren't reading this you moron.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 10:57 AM
this, and a little bitch to boot

Who is a little bitch? You're calling me a little bitch? Because I can pull chicks while you beat off to p0rn at home?

CubanMustGo
05-22-2013, 10:58 AM
I. Hustle the serious family man. Too funny.

Drachen
05-22-2013, 11:00 AM
http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/cleanplatecharlie/1309422978-37.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj_8_hK-MdU_tYOiuTa5_O2qk_83oZDsln74y6-nEUY-tbVWN9JA

ElNono
05-22-2013, 11:02 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/196/255/chris-hansen-200x300.jpg

michaelwcho
05-22-2013, 11:06 AM

What's more damaging is them growing up thinking that the word bullshit is ok to say because 20K people are saying it together. They are going to associate that word with something fun and exciting which is not something that I would agree with. At least not until they are 10 or 11 years old at least.
You sound like a very caring parent, but I must question, do you really think the word bullshit is going to scar them for life? Not to get all "liberal" on you, but the ultra-violent images and themes on the daily news, the average TV program, and the average video game is a lot worse than a rather tame, and, rather charmingly Texan expletive.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 11:07 AM
No, the hearing loss would be worse tbh.

You have got to be shitting me. You would rather your kid cussing and spitting foul language out of his/her mouth when they are that young than have to call them twice to grab the remote or get you another beer from the fridge? That is stupid. You are stupid.

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 11:14 AM
You sound like a very caring parent, but I must question, do you really think the word bullshit is going to scar them for life? Not to get all "liberal" on you, but the ultra-violent images and themes on the daily news, the average TV program, and the average video game is a lot worse than a rather tame, and, rather charmingly Texan expletive.

Ok so when you ask your 27 month old to go grab you your cigarettes from mommy's purse and they say "Bullshit", you would consider that charming just because you are in Texas? No! That is just plain stupid. My kids don't hear that shit around me and I don't think it's ok for me to have to put up with it when I paid good money to take them to a game.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2013, 11:17 AM
You have got to be shitting me. You would rather your kid cussing and spitting foul language out of his/her mouth when they are that young than have to call them twice to grab the remote or get you another beer from the fridge? That is stupid. You are stupid.Good troll job for awhile.

Darius Bieber
05-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Easy guys, we're all Spurs fans here. No need to flame.

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2013, 11:20 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4467012608/h7C0FDF68/

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Easy guys, we're all Spurs fans here. No need to flame.

No shit. We were talking about the chant and all of a sudden it turned into questioning my relationships and my parenting. WTF is up with that?

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Good troll job for awhile.

My bad Chump, didn't mean to pull you in. This is more for the sake of the GNSFs and my amusement. Please carry on with your day and consider this a misunderstanding. To be fair though, you jumped in. Just sayin'.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-22-2013, 11:30 AM

They stop beer at the end of the third quarter. Which was about 10:00 pm. Game didnt finish till like 11:15 pm. That's a long time to drinking a beer. Either you are the SA's worst beer drinker or father (3 kids in 13 months span).

I. Hustle
05-22-2013, 11:34 AM
They stop beer at the end of the third quarter. Which was about 10:00 pm. Game didnt finish till like 11:15 pm. That's a long time to drinking a beer. Either you are the SA's worst beer drinker or father (3 kids in 13 months span).

Are you serious? Have you not read the other posts? They are NOT from the same woman. It's possible to have 3 kids within days of each other if they are from different women you idiot.

Also, why would I just buy one beer at a time. Everyone knows you grab a couple from the vendor before the cutoff. Plus I buy the same aluminum bottles and just take the caps with me in the kids' diaper bag. This ain't my first rodeo.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2013, 11:35 AM
My bad Chump, didn't mean to pull you in. This is more for the sake of the GNSFs and my amusement. Please carry on with your day and consider this a misunderstanding. To be fair though, you jumped in. Just sayin'.I did, but hearing issues are a dog whistle for me, so to speak.

I. Hustle
04-06-2017, 05:06 PM
LOL
GNSF's