PDA

View Full Version : The cup is very full

DarrinS
05-22-2013, 09:35 AM
With a quick turnaround from a physically demanding series, the Spurs have dominated the "best defensive team" and taken away their highest scoring offensive player. With some well-deserved rest, I see no reason for Spurs fans to be anything but confident about this series.

Yes, the end of game 2 made you want to pull your hair out, but the Grizz needed a perfect shit storm by the Spurs to even be competitive in that game.

:toast

Keepin' it real
05-22-2013, 09:42 AM
I love hearing how Memphis lost the first two against LAC in the first round and came back to win. I also love hearing how the Spurs were in this same position last year and we all saw what happened.

Personally, I can't wait to watch the Spurs complete their revenge by sweeping these mother fuckers.

DarrinS
05-22-2013, 09:44 AM
I love hearing how Memphis lost the first two against LAC in the first round and came back to win. I also love hearing how the Spurs were in this same position last year and we all saw what happened.

Personally, I can't wait to watch the Spurs complete their revenge by sweeping these mother fuckers.

Grizz are nowhere near as good as a healthy OKC team.

Spur|n|Austin
05-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Grizz are nowhere near as good as a healthy OKC team.

Not even close. Obviously finishing off this series as quick as possible is ideal for rest, I just don't want the too-much-rest issue like we had starting off against GS.