PDA

View Full Version : Crabtree hurt

TIMMYtoZO
05-22-2013, 02:08 PM
Tore his achilles from what I saw on espn.

Lincoln
05-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Usually I would feel for the 49er fans but because of avante I don't give a fuck. Karma is a bitch faggot fuck you avante

Sorry symple that you're in the same fan base as this fat faggot, you're good people

SupremeGuy
05-22-2013, 02:57 PM
They'll be alright, as much as I hate to say it.

Rick Santorum
05-22-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah Lincoln's right normally I'd feel bad for trabtree but :lmao avante.

Spur-Addict
05-22-2013, 03:14 PM
They still have a lot of weapons. Unfortunate though

Blake
05-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Damn. Out for year?

Chinook
05-22-2013, 03:48 PM
They've got Boldin. That'll help.

J.T.
05-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Usually I would feel for the 49er fans but because of avante I don't give a fuck. Karma is a bitch faggot fuck you avante

Sorry symple that you're in the same fan base as this fat faggot, you're good people

This on both counts. It's not symple's fault Avante's a dipshit.

Trainwreck2100
05-22-2013, 04:01 PM

pouring out a 40 for you symp, dancing on superfag's grave though

TE
05-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Lol Avante

Avante
05-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Obviously losing a talent like Crabtree hurts. But all teams have to deal with that sort of thing so we'll just have to get rookie Quinton Patton going sooner rather than later. Patton had a great career at La Tech, is a 4.4 guy at 6/200 pounds. It appears A.J.Jenkins is a bust.

Terrell Owens...??? Hell no!!!!!! Call back Randy Moss????

Hmmmm? Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Randy Moss all Niners.

Too bad we didn't have Mario Manningham and Kendall Hunter in the SB. Losing your second receiver/running back doesn't help matters.

Clipper Nation
05-22-2013, 04:18 PM
:lmao Avante

tlongII
05-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Tough break for the Niners. It's a good thing they signed Boldin.

Rick Santorum
05-22-2013, 06:19 PM
Lol avante still whining about losing manningham and hunter ignoring how lucky the 49es have been with injuries the last two years.

Avante
05-22-2013, 06:24 PM
Lol avante still whining about losing manningham and hunter ignoring how lucky the 49es have been with injuries the last two years.

Take any teams second leading receiver/rusher away and it makes a big difference. Why ignore this obvious fact?.

Blake
05-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Take any teams second leading receiver/rusher away and it makes a big difference. Why ignore this obvious fact?.

Taking receiver off team makes a slight difference.

49ers will still be expected to win the division and make another super bowl run if Kap stays healthy

Avante
05-22-2013, 07:11 PM
Taking receiver off team makes a slight difference.

49ers will still be expected to win the division and make another super bowl run if Kap stays healthy

Manningham and Hunter a huge step up from Moss (2012) and rookie James.

Niners should go 12-4, that should win the division, yes if Kap stays healthy.

tlongII
05-22-2013, 10:56 PM
The Seahawks should be favored to win the division. Even more so now.

Avante
05-22-2013, 10:59 PM
The Seahawks should be favored to win the division. Even more so now.

Other than a QB no other position makes that sort of an impact. This isn't the 1960's Cleveland Browns.

tlongII
05-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Other than a QB no other position makes that sort of an impact. This isn't the 1960's Cleveland Browns.

The Seahawks were already favored. I'm just pointing out that their advantage is even greater now.

Avante
05-23-2013, 02:50 AM
The Seahawks were already favored. I'm just pointing out that their advantage is even greater now.

So you think Crabtree is better than Boldin? Pretend it ws a trade, Crabtree for Boldin.

Raven
05-23-2013, 02:52 AM
a terrible reciever corp just got worse. 49ers will be the disappointment of the year imho.

Avante
05-23-2013, 03:12 AM
a terrible reciever corp just got worse. 49ers will be the disappointment of the year imho.

So they went to the SB last season with a terrible receiving corp? All we are actually doing is trading Crabtree for Boldin, that isn't an upgrade? Quinton Patton will be better than the 2012 Randy Moss, Manningham will be back.

The Niners are a run/play defense/special teams team anyway.

Raven
05-23-2013, 03:36 AM
So they went to the SB last season with a terrible receiving corp? All we are actually doing is trading Crabtree for Boldin, that isn't an upgrade? Quinton Patton will be better than the 2012 Randy Moss, Manningham will be back.

The Niners are a run/play defense/special teams team anyway.

Gore is on his last legs, Boldin is done, the young recievers are too young and you have a terrible passer.. SF has a terrific offensive line and a top D, but given that the seahawks are in the conference, they will have to fight for the 5-6 spot and may not get it imho

Avante
05-23-2013, 03:57 AM
Gore is on his last legs, Boldin is done, the young recievers are too young and you have a terrible passer.. SF has a terrific offensive line and a top D, but given that the seahawks are in the conference, they will have to fight for the 5-6 spot and may not get it imho

I totally agree about Gore and Boldin, but I can see one more solid seasn for them. After that..yikes.

I'm not a big Kaepernick fan, he lacks touch, but he does have a career completion % of 62.2 which is pretty good. Terrible passer, nope!

Barring more injuries to key players the Niners are a lock to make the playoffs.

AaronY
05-23-2013, 04:02 AM
Bold is done huh, shame he couldn't have been done four months ago when he and Flacco were beating everyone to win the championship..

Raven
05-23-2013, 04:10 AM
Bold is done huh, shame he couldn't have been done four months ago when he and Flacco were beating everyone to win the championship..

he wasn't burning anyone, the catches he made were just plain weird and as fluky as possible..

AaronY
05-23-2013, 04:11 AM
K..

Avante
05-23-2013, 04:32 AM
he wasn't burning anyone, the catches he made were just plain weird and as fluky as possible..

Boldin isn't there to burn anyone, he's there to move the chains. He's an underneath receiver, a little too fast for a backer, too big and strong for a db. He's a solid receiver, just 33 (soon) years old.

Hmmmmmm....Chad Johnson?

Rick Santorum
05-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Lol this thread just got retarded. I wish boldin was done when e shredded New England to pieces in the playoffs.

GaryJohnston
05-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Makes the Bolden trade that much better. Crabtree is nothing more than average, if that. I really thought he would at least be a solid starter coming out of Tech.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-23-2013, 05:44 PM
lol 1100 yards and 9 touchdowns with Alex Smith/Kaepernick at QB being "nothing more than average"

mojorizen7
05-23-2013, 08:57 PM
Boldin is my bro,but he's gonna have a hard time getting open this season IMO. Add to that all the game film on Kaeps rookie year now available to the opposition...

This is a setback for their offense.

TIMMYtoZO
05-23-2013, 11:50 PM
:lol And Mario Manningham is coming off a torn ACL and does not have Hakeem Nicks or Victor Cruz by his side, nor does he have Eli throwing him the ball, so he won't be doing much.

49ers are being punished for losing the Super Bowl. This is the curse every SB loser has to deal with.

DeadlyDynasty
05-24-2013, 12:33 AM
When Kaepernick took over Crabtree was undoubtedly the go-to guy on the team. He had 20 rec, 300 yds, and 3 tds in the playoffs, and led the Niners in receiving in 11 games this past year (including A. Smith starts). It definitely hurts to lose him.

Avante
05-24-2013, 02:09 AM
If Boldin and Manningham are still who they are and rookie Patton shows up, we're good....enought.

DeadlyDynasty
05-24-2013, 02:22 AM
If Boldin and Manningham are still who they are and rookie Patton shows up, we're good....enought.

Who do you think Manningham is? Dude has talent but he had one "good" year and basically got paid b/c of 2 postseason receptions--both of which were pinpoint throws by Eli into tight coverage. Horrible route runner, prone to drops, and has played all 16 games just once in his career.

-Boldin is solid, but you're getting a 33 y/o WR who just won the SB--and he initially said he would retire if the Ravens let him go. How motivated is he really gonna be?
-Patton's a rookie--big IF (see AJ Jenkins). If Vernon Davis goes down the 49ers offense will be in deep shit imo

JoeTait75
05-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Problem is that WR is the position where the 49ers could least afford to have injuries, IMO. It's probably the thinnest area they have in terms of depth, IMO.

Avante
05-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Who do you think Manningham is? Dude has talent but he had one "good" year and basically got paid b/c of 2 postseason receptions--both of which were pinpoint throws by Eli into tight coverage. Horrible route runner, prone to drops, and has played all 16 games just once in his career.

-Boldin is solid, but you're getting a 33 y/o WR who just won the SB--and he initially said he would retire if the Ravens let him go. How motivated is he really gonna be?
-Patton's a rookie--big IF (see AJ Jenkins). If Vernon Davis goes down the 49ers offense will be in deep shit imo

His numbers are pretty much on par with most second receivers, when it comes to Manningham. Hell no he's no John Taylor but like I said, good...enought.

It really does pretty much zero in on Boldin, he will be the key, if he comes to play I do think that combo will be adequate. No way in hell am I even remotely close to ...oh boy..yippeee...over our situation, yep...sucks. But we didn;t get there passing the ball. We run, play solid D, and special teams. We really don't need that great receiver.

I do think young Patton will surprise, yes Jenkins a bust.

mojorizen7
05-24-2013, 08:56 PM
His numbers are pretty much on par with most second receivers, when it comes to Manningham. Hell no he's no John Taylor but like I said, good...enought.

It really does pretty much zero in on Boldin, he will be the key, if he comes to play I do think that combo will be adequate. No way in hell am I even remotely close to ...oh boy..yippeee...over our situation, yep...sucks. But we didn;t get there passing the ball. We run, play solid D, and special teams. We really don't need that great receiver.

I do think young Patton will surprise, yes Jenkins a bust.
Well this was pretty much my point...it doesn't really matter how hard Boldin brings it. Without a go to guy like Crabtree on the other side i mean....

Even the great Larry Fitzgerald cant get open with bad QB play and NO ONE on the other side of the field drawing coverage.

Avante
05-25-2013, 12:03 AM
Well this was pretty much my point...it doesn't really matter how hard Boldin brings it. Without a go to guy like Crabtree on the other side i mean....

Even the great Larry Fitzgerald cant get open with bad QB play and NO ONE on the other side of the field drawing coverage.

There's no need to think Manningham can't get the job done. Like I mentioned, he's good enought. Just maybe young Patton comes on early.

DeadlyDynasty
05-25-2013, 12:30 AM
There's no need to think Manningham can't get the job done.

You mean, apart from the myriad of reasons (and facts) I listed in my last post?

symple19
05-25-2013, 01:42 AM
Tough loss. Will be interesting to see how Harbaugh and Roman adapt.

Boldin's gonna have to be the #1, and Manningham will need to be effective enough to stretch defenses so VDavis has room underneath. Probably see a lot more activity from the backfield guys in the passing game as well.

We're going to find out real quick whether Kap can make guys better or if he'll be running around even more due to the lack of an aerial threat. If it's the latter, i'll be crossing my fingers every Sunday that I won't have to see Cart McCry running the Niner offense

Blake
05-25-2013, 11:58 AM
Meh. Kap running for 1000 yards will help ease the loss.

chunticakes
05-27-2013, 01:24 PM
niners are gonna end up 3rd in the division tbh.