PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Nick Van Exel vs Prime Magic on this current Lakers team, who would fit better?

AaronY
05-22-2013, 04:58 PM
Vote or die peeps..

lefty
05-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Magic because they dont need another chucker, as talented as NVE was

baseline bum
05-22-2013, 05:34 PM
NVE's Cancun philosophy fits in well with Howard's, Nash's, Blake's, and Artest's.

TheRealCB
05-22-2013, 05:35 PM
I should have seen this thread coming..Talk about taking something out of context.. :lol

hater
05-22-2013, 05:36 PM
tough choice

one with a faggot son and another one with a murderer son

AaronY
05-22-2013, 05:36 PM
I should have seen this thread coming..Talk about taking something out of context.. :lol
Explain the context where Nick fucking Van Exel is better for your team than a prime Magic plz..

AaronY
05-22-2013, 05:37 PM
I must be getting trolled here, I mean honestly..no one is this fuckin stupid..

TheRealCB
05-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Explain the context where Nick fucking Van Exel is better for your team than a prime Magic plz..

I do not necessarily agree but,
-Magic can't defend a modern day PG
-Isn't a good shooter
-Needs the ball in his hands
-Doesn't have the pieces to run showtime...

So yes,a case can be made that he is not a better fit than NVE.

AaronY
05-22-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh, lawlz..

King Nupe
05-22-2013, 06:08 PM
I do not necessarily agree but,
-Magic can't defend a modern day PG
-Isn't a good shooter
-Needs the ball in his hands
-Doesn't have the pieces to run showtime...

So yes,a case can be made that he is not a better fit than NVE.

Exactly. Now if the Current Lakers were built like Miami, then Magic could EASILY take Chalmers Place, because wade and Lebron can defend the 1 and 3. Magic can defend the PF Spot, so you could move allen in at the 2 spot.

King Nupe
05-22-2013, 06:10 PM
I must be getting trolled here, I mean honestly..no one is this fuckin stupid..

What would magic be able to do with this Current Laker team? They don't run, so he would be stuck in the half court, where he couldn't shoot that well, and doesn't have Kareem ( A REAL POST PLAYER) to dump it to and get easy buckets without turnovers. Plus, we all know Kobe needs the ball in his hands.

AaronY
05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Oh wow, oh oh oh..Wow

AaronY
05-22-2013, 06:20 PM
I refuse to take this seriously..

Quadzilla99
05-22-2013, 06:33 PM
What would magic be able to do with this Current Laker team? They don't run, so he would be stuck in the half court, where he couldn't shoot that well, and doesn't have Kareem ( A REAL POST PLAYER) to dump it to and get easy buckets without turnovers. Plus, we all know Kobe needs the ball in his hands.

Kobe's washed up no D ass could come off the bench if he thinks the fucking offense is gonna run through him instead of a prime Magic what he should is spot up at the three point line and run the court for fast breaks and PLAY DEFENSE. He would have more energy for those Things since he wouldn't be dominating the offense for 19 foot jumpers all game. Magic was a great passer in the half court, hell Kobe was racking up consecutive ten plus assist games towards the end of the year when he decided to pass the ball in their half court sets you can just imagine what Magic would do. Cooper and Scott used to guard the point guards anyways just stick him on the worst wing on the other team, the Battiers. You could start Meeks or Goudelock to guard the pgs and just have them spot up at the three point line. Point guard defense is overrated anyways, a fucking Lskers fan of all people should know that they just won three titles with Derrick goddamn Fisher. I dont know if uou missed the last 15 years but He wasn't exactly prime Gary Payton harassing point guards out there.

AaronY
05-22-2013, 06:42 PM
I think you just fell in a trap bro, careful getting out..

Chris
05-22-2013, 07:37 PM
:lmao

100%duncan
05-22-2013, 08:00 PM
:lmao

King Nupe
05-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Kobe's washed up no D ass could come off the bench if he thinks the fucking offense is gonna run through him instead of a prime Magic what he should is spot up at the three point line and run the court for fast breaks and PLAY DEFENSE. He would have more energy for those Things since he wouldn't be dominating the offense for 19 foot jumpers all game. Magic was a great passer in the half court, hell Kobe was racking up consecutive ten plus assist games towards the end of the year when he decided to pass the ball in their half court sets you can just imagine what Magic would do. Cooper and Scott used to guard the point guards anyways just stick him on the worst wing on the other team, the Battiers. You could start Meeks or Goudelock to guard the pgs and just have them spot up at the three point line. Point guard defense is overrated anyways, a fucking Lskers fan of all people should know that they just won three titles with Derrick goddamn Fisher. I dont know if uou missed the last 15 years but He wasn't exactly prime Gary Payton harassing point guards out there.

Ok so have meeks try to guard westbrook and what happens after he's blown by? Our offense would be congested...

Magic ( Can't Shoot)
Meeks ( Can't Shoot 38% shooter last year)
Kobe GOAT
Pau ( Post Player)
Howard ( Post Player)

What would magic be able to do with that??? Howard can barley catch the ball without dropping it. Imagine the defense packing the paint with that team.

King Nupe
05-22-2013, 08:13 PM

Youre a FAGGOT.....Kobe guarded THE POINT GUARDS IN THE PLAYOFFS FOR FISHER...

Westbrook 2010 ( Kobe guarded him)
Deron 2010 and 2009 ( Kobe Guarded him)
Rondo 2010 and 2008 ( Kobe guarded him)

ShowtimeFan
05-22-2013, 08:17 PM
Ok so have meeks try to guard westbrook and what happens after he's blown by? Our offense would be congested...

Magic ( Can't Shoot)
Meeks ( Can't Shoot 38% shooter last year)
Kobe GOAT
Pau ( Post Player)
Howard ( Post Player)

What would magic be able to do with that??? Howard can barley catch the ball without dropping it. Imagine the defense packing the paint with that team.

Not sure if this guy is a troll or too young to have ever seen Magic. Anyway lol at Magic can't shoot when NVE is the one with a career 40% shooting pct.

King Nupe
05-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Not sure if this guy is a troll or too young to have ever seen Magic. Anyway lol at Magic can't shoot when NVE is the one with a career 40% shooting pct.

Maybe so, but how many other PG in laker history do you know that can defend the Westbrooks and Rose's of the League? Other than moving a Prime Kobe to PG, you would have to select NVE for THIS TEAM....

Rogue
05-22-2013, 08:42 PM
depends on how you define the "current" lakers team. magic would be the better fit than NVE anyday for the kobe-less lakers, but NVE would be the better choice if the "current" lakers include kobe. not sure if lakers would play any better with another superstar sharing the backcourt with kobe tbh

AaronY
05-22-2013, 08:55 PM
depends on how you define the "current" lakers team. magic would be the better fit than NVE anyday for the kobe-less lakers, but NVE would be the better choice if the "current" lakers include kobe. not sure if lakers would play any better with another superstar sharing the backcourt with kobe tbh
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png

Aztecfan03
05-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Youre a FAGGOT.....Kobe guarded THE POINT GUARDS IN THE PLAYOFFS FOR FISHER...

Westbrook 2010 ( Kobe guarded him)
Deron 2010 and 2009 ( Kobe Guarded him)
Rondo 2010 and 2008 ( Kobe guarded him)

The stupidity is astounding.

TDMVPDPOY
05-22-2013, 11:39 PM
with or without a team, NVE will continue to run the ball downcourt and hoist up a shot with 15 secs remaining on the shot clock...there is not a shot he dont think he missed

spurraider21
05-22-2013, 11:42 PM
dumb question. NVE and its not even close. lakers already have a cancer in dwight. the last thing they need to add to the mix is aids