View Full Version : George Hill sucks!!! :pctoss

hater
05-22-2013, 10:03 PM
:lmao glad we got rid of that scrub

:lol can't dribble the ball

:lol getting Kawhi for Hill

DesignatedT
05-22-2013, 10:04 PM
Says the guy with Gary Neal as his avatar.

hater
05-22-2013, 10:08 PM

not a fan of Neal. Just too lazy to change it :lol

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
05-22-2013, 10:17 PM
He's never been the best road player... But he's making mistakes all over the place here

KL2
05-22-2013, 10:18 PM
Far too mentally weak to ever reach his full potential or stay consistent, so glad we got rid of him. He just gave it to Wade on an inbounds pass, luckily Wade fell out of bounds.

ploto
05-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Steal from LBJ in overtime.

Cklbmk
05-22-2013, 10:34 PM
Wish we could get Paul George

Sean Cagney
05-22-2013, 10:35 PM

:lol

hater
05-22-2013, 10:44 PM
:lol Hill

Rummpd
05-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Foul shots haters x 3

hater
05-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Foul shots haters x 3

that was Paul George you moron :lol

ironman2886
05-22-2013, 10:50 PM
Hill still fumbling the ball til this day. Can't dribble, can't catch.

ShoogarBear
05-22-2013, 10:51 PM
Frank Vogel is an idiot tbh.

hater
05-22-2013, 10:54 PM
:lol ppl still saying that trade was good for both teams

most lopsided trade in the last couple of years IMO

Chinook
05-22-2013, 11:00 PM
But he's better than Green at ball-handling...

TheGoldStandard
05-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Frank Vogel and George Hill = Dynamic Duo

100%duncan
05-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Frank Vogel is an idiot tbh.

This. Hill, yes he fucked up. But Vogel should be fired on the spot.

tesseractive
05-23-2013, 12:42 AM

They needed a point guard more than they needed another 3 to line up behind Granger and George. So they probably wouldn't have picked Kawhi anyway. Even if Hill screwed up tonight, the Pacers wouldn't be in the conference finals at all without him.

timtonymanu
05-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Hill's always been a mental midget on the road.

:lol at people saying he was outplaying Kawhi Leonard in the playoffs.

Manudona
05-23-2013, 12:59 AM
What about Wade fouling the desperation three and fouling out, almost giving away the game? Not one mention, but if it would have been someone from our own team there would be more than one thread pointing out how he sucks, in particular if it is Bonner or Manu.... Or George turnover with 20 seconds left?

freetiago
05-23-2013, 01:43 AM
they could have just did a sign and trade with Hill for a legit backup or let him walk back to SA Elliott style and picked up Dragic/Jack/Lin/Lowry in free agency

Legacy
05-23-2013, 02:31 AM
Why are you so mad at Georgey when he's not even on our team anymore, like you said? Everything worked out beautifully for both sides, we all know this already. Unless... Unless... *gasp* You're rooting for The Pacers?!?! :wow But of course. :lol ... Don't worry, hater, maybe he'll play better for you next time around. :lol

Juggity
05-23-2013, 03:54 AM
You must have been a fan of his at some point to have him as your avatar.

Hard not to be a fan of the guy after he came from nowhere in 2010 and contributed huge minutes and clutch scoring in the regular season & playoffs.

rmt
05-23-2013, 08:07 AM
Never seen a point guard so anxious to get rid of the ball. Unfortunately, when MIA watches tape, part of next game's plan will be pressure Hill with the ball. That stupid Vogel lost the game taking Hibbert out on 2 important possessions. At least, put a little doubt in Lebron's mind regarding driving to the basket. What a pity - a chance to steal a game - that could be the series there.

davidbowie
05-23-2013, 08:10 AM
i liked geroge a lot but he looked foolish out there last night. lost the ball 3 or 4 times just dribbling normally and it took one step for lebron to get by him. oh well lol

I. Hustle
05-23-2013, 08:28 AM
LOL I felt bad for Hill. The dude was screwing up the whole game, not just the last few minutes. It seemed like every time he touched the ball he was looking for George.

http://www.pacersg2.com/wp-content/themes/g2zone/images/g2_zone_is_back_welcome.png

Spur-Addict
05-23-2013, 09:35 AM
Yeah, their backcourt as a whole was pretty bad. D.J came off and played decent, but Hill and Lance were on another planet. Your backcourt has to be solid at least in this stage of the season. Hill was unable to relieve any of the pressure they were putting on him and the Pacer offense for most of the game. You could see Hill was trying not to loose the game, and Lance was trying to do too much when he had his moments. Give credit to Cole and Chalmers, they had Hill's number. It's was tough to watch because they had control of most of the game despite the terrible backcourt play. SMH.

They'll look back and know they should've won this game. Indiana might want to consider entering the market for a vet third PG this offseason. Terrible

ploto
05-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Let's see. He's in his first full year as a starting PG in the NBA playing in the conference finals against the Heat while recovering from a concussion. I seem to recall a certain Spurs PG having to be bailed out in the play-offs in his early years as a starting PG.

As for the trade, it is a rare one where it worked out well for both sides. The Pacers did not really trade Leonard for Hill. They traded the pick for a PG they needed. Spurs picked Leonard.

ducks
05-23-2013, 10:25 AM
hill plays much better at home then road

ducks
05-23-2013, 10:26 AM
it is amazing how much bashing tp gets here
gets 18 assist people bash him and said he should have had 25

hommeaetage
05-23-2013, 11:21 AM
I remember the days where people were saying it was time to trade Parker because George Hill could take over the PG spot :lmao

boutons_deux
05-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Vogel was asked about his decision as soon as his postgame press conference began, and said that the lineup the Heat had on the floor dictated his response.

“That’s the dilemma they present when they have Chris Bosh (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/930/chris-bosh) at the five spot and his ability to space the floor,” Vogel said. “We put a switching lineup in with the intent to switch, keep everything in front of us and try to go into or force a challenged jumpshot. We pushed up a little bit too much, LeBron was able to beat us off the bounce.”

It’s true that George was out of position defensively, and that was the reason James was able to have such a wide open lane to the basket. But with Hibbert there, it’s possible James might have had his shot altered (or, at the very least, contested), and he may have even been forced to get the ball to someone else.

Vogel explained in further detail what he was trying to accomplish.

“They’re hurting us on the small pick‑and‑rolls where we’re trying to blitz and get back,” he said. “So you have a couple of alternatives. The intent is to try to switch and just, you know, hope that a point guard can keep him in front of us, and both situations we just pushed up on him a little bit too much, and he was able to beat us off the bounce.”

But still — why no Hibbert?

“We expected [Chris Bosh] to be a spacing option,” Vogel said. “If Roy were in the game, he probably would have been first or second option, if it didn’t come to LeBron, if LeBron could one‑bounce, draw Roy to the rim and have Bosh spot it up.

“So it’s the dilemma that they present. Obviously, with the way it worked out, you know, it would have been better to have Roy in the game. But you don’t know. If that happens, maybe Bosh is making the jumpshot, and we’re all talking about that.”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/23/pacers-coach-vogel-explains-decision-to-bench-hibbert-late-says-afterward-well-probably-have-him-in-next-time/

BatManu20
05-23-2013, 12:46 PM
He's a backup PG being forced into a starting role. Hie ball handling is really poor for a PG. He hurts his team with TO's and bad decisions more than he helps tbh.

davidbowie
05-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Remember when George used to invite his twitter followers to hang out and go to the bowling alley with him lol

he used to throw those all ages parties too

emanueldavidginobili
05-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Hill looked like Neal last night when getting pressured tbh. Cole is a very tenacious defender though, id take him on the Spurs in a heartbeat.

Silent
05-24-2013, 10:33 PM
LMAO at the thread. Hill finishes 18pts and hits clutch shots to seal the game.

bklynspursfan
05-24-2013, 10:35 PM
^4 clutch free throws after missing his previous 3. :tu

TheGoldStandard
He's not hitting FTs without David West and Hill almost cost the game twice with over dribbling

davidbowie
Way to go George!!!! Huge free throws!!!

davidbowie
05-24-2013, 10:36 PM
George got that last steal too. Well the tipped ball. Still...

DMC
05-24-2013, 10:38 PM
Far too mentally weak to ever reach his full potential or stay consistent, so glad we got rid of him. He just gave it to Wade on an inbounds pass, luckily Wade fell out of bounds.

You mean he's reached his potential. To say he cannot is self defeating.

L.I.T
05-24-2013, 10:38 PM
Obviously didn't watch the end of the game. Hill had an absolutely horrible possession coming off that West steal with 30 seconds left. Yeah, he hit his free throws, which game them a solid cushion, but between him and Lance Stephenson's bone head decisions game could have been iced much earlier.

TheGoldStandard
05-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Obviously didn't watch the end of the game. Hill had an absolutely horrible possession coming off that West steal with 30 seconds left. Yeah, he hit his free throws, which game them a solid cushion, but between him and Lance Stephenson's bone head decisions game could have been iced much earlier.

Lance Stephenson is Gary Neal but with better defense.

hater
05-24-2013, 10:45 PM
:lol lebronzes unclutchness overshadowed hills imo

mercos
05-24-2013, 10:54 PM
Hill is just not a point guard. He's not a great passer, and is a terrible ball handler. He is actually pretty good as a shooting guard, but is undersized.

letmk
05-24-2013, 10:58 PM
Hill is just not a point guard. He's not a great passer, and is a terrible ball handler. He is actually pretty good as a shooting guard, but is undersized.

With the Pacers, the offense is coming from wings and low-post, so he can occupy 1 and guard other PGs which he is very good at. While the Spurs has Tony at 1, and George has to be SG and guard other teams' SGs which is a big burden for him.

So that trade is a huge win-win for both teams, and I wish we can see the Finals match-up with them. These are two teams that are really playing the right way.

mystargtr34
05-25-2013, 12:29 AM
George ened up playing a pretty good game.. good to see. He still looks shaky as hell with the ball in hands especially when the pressure is on.

Legacy
05-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Why are you so mad at Georgey when he's not even on our team anymore, like you said? Everything worked out beautifully for both sides, we all know this already. Unless... Unless... *gasp* You're rooting for The Pacers?!?! :wow But of course. :lol ... Don't worry, hater, maybe he'll play better for you next time around. :lol

Improved play by Georgey tonight? ... Yes? No? :lol

Stabula
05-25-2013, 06:19 AM
George Hill sucks for a starter. Serviceable coming off the bench but nothing more. If this Pacers team had a legit PG starting they'd really be a consistent contender.

pgardn
05-25-2013, 07:08 AM
:lmao glad we got rid of that scrub

:lol can't dribble the ball

:lol getting Kawhi for Hill

I would love him off the bench for Green. Hill is not a point so his lack of ability to dribble makes Danny Green look like a spastic. Miami will expose teams that can't handle the ball more than any other.

Gagnrath
05-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Hill is definitely as was posted here a million times during his time as a spur primarily a combo guard. Having him as your back-up point and back-up 2 would be very nice for a team to have, as his ball-handling and passing is decent but hardly all world quality. A big part of the issue this time of year is that he is somewhat prone to traps and a team that can game-plan for a few days and 7 games can chew alot heavier on a teams weaknesses. Add in that having super athletic wings to assist in those traps is a hallmark of the Heat and it exposes Hill a bit more than usual.

I don't know if I'd really make Hill a starter, he's questionable as a 1, (though with a ball-handling 2 a lot of that issue goes away save in the play-offs) and very undersized as a 2, but a good defender and fairly strong in the post to be able to avoid the way some 2's want to back down smaller defenders.

I do begrudge him two things. His lack of consistency on the road (could also be phrased a only only occasionally having a good game on the road) and the feeling he is decidedly over-paid 9which is in part due to that very lack of consistency someone that put up his home numbers on the road as well would be worth 8 mil, but he's only worth about 5 based on his actual stats and eye test). Now to the pacers he is worth more than to most other teams as a home-town boy that has made it, and the fact that his home away break-down mirrors the teams as a whole. Its not simply a case of Hill bringing down the pacers but most of the team there has a home bias that isn't attributable to just Play. He also had a home v away break with the spurs but not as big.

DarrinS
05-25-2013, 08:24 AM
Pacers really lacking at PG -- that's painfully obvious watching this series.

Takes forever for them to get the ball over and get an entry pass to wing or big.

ohmwrecker
05-25-2013, 08:58 AM
He's better than all our back up guards combined.

TJastal
05-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Haters running out of things to say.. can't say he's phased on the road anymore. Just hung 18 on the supposed most invincible team ever according to most of you faggots.

Now its down to you butthurt douches quibbling over exactly what position he plays. Who gives a shit. What's hilarious is you'll all be pissing and moaning about something... "Hill scored 24 ..but did you guys see that turnover in the 4th quarter, like omg he's not a point!! Pacers would be, like the best team evvah in history of nba if they had a real point guard! "

:rolleyes

EVAY
05-25-2013, 09:29 AM
George Hill has always over-dribbled. It used to really mess up the offensive sets for us, and that hasn't changed. He is also a big hustle player and last night showed both sides of George. Lots of hustle and lots of bad dribbling.

TJastal
05-25-2013, 09:33 AM
George Hill sucks for a starter. Serviceable coming off the bench but nothing more. If this Pacers team had a legit PG starting they'd really be a consistent contender.

Getting to the ECF and stealing home court aginst the #1 seed (and should be up 2-0 if not for a coaching blunder) isn't contending apparently.

:lmao

pikkiwoki
05-25-2013, 09:45 AM
"There’s only like one person that’s more scarier than that,” Hill said, speaking of James. ”And that’s, you know, God.”

TheyCallMePro
05-25-2013, 01:39 PM
I can't believe I thought this way now...but a few years ago I was one of those people who wanted to trade Parker and keep George Hill. And I wasn't alone. A lot of people were talking about it. Tony had just received a lot of negative press because of the Eva Longoria divorce/scandal and the fallout from it and also because of his pouting about being benched for stretches in the playoffs that year for George Hill. Not to mention Pop called George Hill "His favorite player" at the time.

Obviously I was wrong. George Hill is a pretty good point guard, and has clearly led the Pacers from a mediocre team to a legitimate contender, but he's nowhere near Tony Parker's level as a point guard. In fact, I don't think Hill is really a natural point guard at all, even now. He doesn't handle the ball well enough, he turns it over, and doesn't drive and kick nearly as much or as good as Tony does. I think Hill was destined to become a wing in our system, and maybe Pop saw that and decided to trade him for a better wing (Kawhi).

I'd love to play him in the finals though. Not gunna happen I know, but it would be pretty awesome for Tony and him to finally duel it out, and see who deserved to stay and who deserved to go. I know it really wouldn't become a National Storyline, but it would be pretty big here in San Antonio because of the divide between fans a few years ago on which one we should keep.

Budkin
05-25-2013, 02:02 PM
"There’s only like one person that’s more scarier than that,” Hill said, speaking of James. ”And that’s, you know, God.”

LeBron's probably fuming over that one.

therealtruth
05-25-2013, 02:03 PM
I can't believe I thought this way now...but a few years ago I was one of those people who wanted to trade Parker and keep George Hill. And I wasn't alone. A lot of people were talking about it. Tony had just received a lot of negative press because of the Eva Longoria divorce/scandal and the fallout from it and also because of his pouting about being benched for stretches in the playoffs that year for George Hill. Not to mention Pop called George Hill "His favorite player" at the time.

Obviously I was wrong. George Hill is a pretty good point guard, and has clearly led the Pacers from a mediocre team to a legitimate contender, but he's nowhere near Tony Parker's level as a point guard. In fact, I don't think Hill is really a natural point guard at all, even now. He doesn't handle the ball well enough, he turns it over, and doesn't drive and kick nearly as much or as good as Tony does. I think Hill was destined to become a wing in our system, and maybe Pop saw that and decided to trade him for a better wing (Kawhi).

I'd love to play him in the finals though. Not gunna happen I know, but it would be pretty awesome for Tony and him to finally duel it out, and see who deserved to stay and who deserved to go. I know it really wouldn't become a National Storyline, but it would be pretty big here in San Antonio because of the divide between fans a few years ago on which one we should keep.

The idea behind the trade TP and keep George Hill wasn't for Hill to play like a real PG. But for him to start at PG while Manu handled most of the PG duties.

TheyCallMePro
05-25-2013, 02:21 PM
The idea behind the trade TP and keep George Hill wasn't for Hill to play like a real PG. But for him to start at PG while Manu handled most of the PG duties.

Well that makes more sense considering George Hill isn't a great ball handler. I just remember being so nervous on draft night if we were going to make a move to deal either one of them. Honestly I had no idea who it would be. I remember the consensus was that we couldn't get enough value trading Tony and that nobody really saw the value we placed in Hill either. Internally we wanted desperately to make a move because of the growing tension between them. The Pacers obviously placed more value in Hill than other teams because he was a home town kid, so we just got lucky making a deal with them.

In hindsight I just can't believe how stupid the rest of the NBA was. If I was any team, I would've jumped at the chance to try and trade for Parker. But that just goes to show you how underrated and undervalued Tony has been throughout his entire career. I guess teams figured we really wouldn't have let Parker go and they didn't want to embarrass themselves getting rejected. But still, at that moment in time, I believe that if we had been offered a bunch of draft picks or young prospects, we would have taken it and kept Hill instead. Alas, it is now a forgotten and brief chapter, but now with the Pacers and Spurs potentially meeting up in the Finals, it's becoming intriguing again.

One more thing. Secretly I'd feel somewhat justified if the Spurs and Pacers met in the Finals and Hill beat out Parker. I know Tony's a lot better than Hill and that Hill obviously has flaws handling the ball and does so much less on the offensive end than Tony does, but still. I thought Hill was a decent enough replacement that along with trading Parker and getting new pieces would make our team better (which seemed to be fledgling at the time, having just lost to Memphis 4-2 in the playoffs). I wonder if the Hill supporters at the time (like me) would come out of the woodwork again. I dunno. It would sure be interesting!

moisaenz
05-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Hill might be more mature, but Hill would not be able to carry this Spurs team like Parker has, Hill is in a good young team, with two future all stars. I still can not believe that he has not figured out how to pass or dribble out of a double team properly, but in a way he doesn't need to in Indiana.

superbigtime
05-25-2013, 03:20 PM
Hill is nothing special. TP is a HOFer. Next.

Stabula
05-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Getting to the ECF and stealing home court aginst the #1 seed (and should be up 2-0 if not for a coaching blunder) isn't contending apparently. :lmao They're contending this year, I get that. You missed the word I used before 'contender' which was 'consistent'. If they had a real PG running the show with Hill being a 6th man off the bench Pacers would consistently have a shot at a ring for years.

Dizzle
05-25-2013, 06:25 PM
i love Hill as a competitor (of course not over Parker, but I give Hill his due)..

I just CANT UNDERSTAND how hes a starting PG in the NBA ECF and cant handle the rock very well? Everytime I see him being pressured Im like "Cmon Hill just make a move.. a hesitation, or an in-and-out, or a stutter step.. cmon something.." Im baffled lol but oh well he's getting the job done

hater
05-30-2013, 09:57 PM
:lol so glad this fucker is gone :lol

crc21209
05-30-2013, 11:24 PM
1 point tonight ....1 point! Really?!?!!

BillMc
05-31-2013, 01:41 AM
Ah, I remember circa 2010 when some wanted to trade Tony because George had arrived....

That said, I like George, so I'm not enjoying watching him get exposed that way on the road.

kaji157
05-31-2013, 05:22 AM
Hill is a point guard that would thrive in Phil´s Jackson system. Or any other system that requires a point guard to end a play and not to make it.
Just like Fisher, he has good size, is a good defensive player and can hit the 3 at high clip. He can also cut and penetrate hard, he´s an above average player while finishing at the rim.

He has the possibilitty to be a great fin in Indiana where primarilly ballhandlers tend to be either George, Granger or Stephenson. While Hibbert will play in the post more and more ala Spurs 1999-2003.

I thnk Hill would be a also great fit in other teams like Houston, Miami and maybe the actual Lakers.

TJastal
05-31-2013, 07:28 AM
Hill seems to defer too much in Vogel's system and he rarely gets his number called. He also seems to never get any fast break opportunities like he had as a spur. If he could learn how to handle contact going to the rim like Parker he'd average 7-8 free throws a game. He's got an excellent 16-18 foot jumper and vatiety of floaters that he never uses anymore either.

Vogel needs to figure out how to get him going because if he's not scoring 18 efficient points a game he's not pulling his weight since he doesn't get others easy baskets.

TJastal
02-08-2014, 05:44 AM
Hill's time as a premier point guard is arriving in Indiana, folks. Pretty much took over the game tonight when Paul George was shitting the bed.. finishing with 37/9/8/2. Haters gonna keep hating I'm sure. Tried to tell y'all all Hill could play the position of point guard. All he needed was more time to develop. Scary thing is he's still got a lot more to learn.

Bartleby
02-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Hill's time as a premier point guard is arriving in Indiana, folks. Pretty much took over the game tonight when Paul George was shitting the bed.. finishing with 37/9/8/2. Haters gonna keep hating I'm sure. Tried to tell y'all all Hill could play the position of point guard. All he needed was more time to develop. Scary thing is he's still got a lot more to learn.

So I guess it's a good thing for both Indiana and the Spurs that the Spurs drafted Hill instead of Donte Greene.

hater
03-27-2014, 03:16 PM
this idiot almost cost his team homecourt yesterday :lmao :lmao

hater
03-27-2014, 03:22 PM

:tu

baseline bum
03-27-2014, 04:22 PM
LOL Hill still with a slightly below league average player efficiency rating.

Hoops Czar
03-27-2014, 04:38 PM
It's a good thing the Spurs don't need to rely on Leonard's FT's. Well, there was game 6 but nobody remembers that one.

Gummi Clutch
03-27-2014, 05:08 PM
I don't understand the hate for Hill. He was good for us while he was here.

moisaenz
03-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Hill was the reason spurs would struggle against memphis...

hater
03-27-2014, 08:04 PM
Hill was the reason spurs would struggle against memphis...

that and playing Matt Bonner 21 minutes a game vs. Marc Gasol and Zach Randolph :lol :lmao

and playing DeJuan Blair over a minute a game :lol

Juggity
03-27-2014, 08:15 PM
It's a good thing the Spurs don't need to rely on Leonard's FT's. Well, there was game 6 but nobody remembers that one.

I'm not sure what you're implying here by bringing KL into the conversation. Are you saying you'd prefer to have Hill on the spurs? If so, I'd like to hear more about why hill would be preferable to Leonard. Because I can think of zero reasons.

Wiz
03-27-2014, 08:18 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10671667&categoryid=2378529

Sybok
03-27-2014, 08:50 PM
George Hill is the fly in the buttermilk in Indiana. It's odd.

Sybok
03-27-2014, 08:51 PM
Well that makes more sense considering George Hill isn't a great ball handler. I just remember being so nervous on draft night if we were going to make a move to deal either one of them. Honestly I had no idea who it would be. I remember the consensus was that we couldn't get enough value trading Tony and that nobody really saw the value we placed in Hill either. Internally we wanted desperately to make a move because of the growing tension between them. The Pacers obviously placed more value in Hill than other teams because he was a home town kid, so we just got lucky making a deal with them.

In hindsight I just can't believe how stupid the rest of the NBA was. If I was any team, I would've jumped at the chance to try and trade for Parker. But that just goes to show you how underrated and undervalued Tony has been throughout his entire career. I guess teams figured we really wouldn't have let Parker go and they didn't want to embarrass themselves getting rejected. But still, at that moment in time, I believe that if we had been offered a bunch of draft picks or young prospects, we would have taken it and kept Hill instead. Alas, it is now a forgotten and brief chapter, but now with the Pacers and Spurs potentially meeting up in the Finals, it's becoming intriguing again.

One more thing. Secretly I'd feel somewhat justified if the Spurs and Pacers met in the Finals and Hill beat out Parker. I know Tony's a lot better than Hill and that Hill obviously has flaws handling the ball and does so much less on the offensive end than Tony does, but still. I thought Hill was a decent enough replacement that along with trading Parker and getting new pieces would make our team better (which seemed to be fledgling at the time, having just lost to Memphis 4-2 in the playoffs). I wonder if the Hill supporters at the time (like me) would come out of the woodwork again. I dunno. It would sure be interesting!
Hill wouldn't beat out Parker. His team might, but Hill is a pimple on the ass of progress in Indy.

Hoops Czar
03-27-2014, 09:00 PM
I'm not sure what you're implying here by bringing KL into the conversation. Are you saying you'd prefer to have Hill on the spurs? If so, I'd like to hear more about why hill would be preferable to Leonard. Because I can think of zero reasons.

Why don't you read the post that bumped this month old thread and you'll have your answer. I could care less about George Hill. I was one of the few who thought he was overrated from the start while other wanted him as TP's replacement. However, a Spurs fan should be the last one to call out a player for missing key FT's after the game 6 collapse.

scanry
03-27-2014, 09:14 PM
Hill's game was and still is horrible to watch. Dude has no poise while dribbling, shooting or passing.

Frustrating to see he hasn't developed much since then. I'd rather have a player like Trevor Ariza than Hill tbh.

cd021
03-27-2014, 10:07 PM
I don't understand the hate for Hill. He was good for us while he was here.

He was but on Indiana he can be a train wreck, especially as a PG. Not meant to be a full time starter at PG. He is better served as a combo like he was in San Antonio.

KL2
03-27-2014, 10:11 PM
:pctoss

hater
04-20-2014, 05:15 AM
:lmao this fucking scrub

almost as bad as Beno Udrih

hater
04-28-2014, 08:48 PM
bump :lol

hater
05-13-2014, 09:22 PM
Hill's game was and still is horrible to watch. Dude has no poise while dribbling, shooting or passing.

Frustrating to see he hasn't developed much since then. I'd rather have a player like Trevor Ariza than Hill tbh.

He's one of the main reasons why Indy is looking like a bottom feeder. Dude has no gameplan or Bball IQ

we dodged a bullet folks. can you imagine if this scrub was still our backup PG

Dex
05-13-2014, 11:14 PM
He's one of the main reasons why Indy is looking like a bottom feeder. Dude has no gameplan or Bball IQ

Hell, he'd still be our backup 2 as well with spot minutes at 3, and Pop would stick him on the Lebrons and Durants defensively.

DMC
05-13-2014, 11:15 PM

We might have lost in the Finals last year.