PDA

View Full Version : NBA: What if Spurs - Heat Finals: Teams still sat key players on away games

lmbebo
05-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Just wondering, with all the drama that occurred earlier this season with Spurs sitting TD, TP, MG and DG in Miami and Miami doing likewise with there stars in SA.

What if the spurs and heat both continued this trend in the finals (if they were to meet). Who would win?

All hypothetical since it would never really happen.

AaronY
05-23-2013, 03:40 AM
What if I was born with a twelve foot dick that sprayed out money?..

mudyez
05-23-2013, 04:32 AM
I can totally see us sitting them for game 5 to 7 with: "hungover because of Riverwalk parade -CD-"

...and Stern will fine us nonetheless.

AaronY
05-23-2013, 05:16 AM
What if Ja Rule was considered the most successful and talented rapper of all time?..

AaronY
05-23-2013, 06:33 AM
What if this forum wasn't clogged with shitty threads all day and night?..

lmbebo
05-23-2013, 11:37 AM
What if this forum wasn't clogged with shitty threads all day and night?..

What if you just had some fun and let this thread drop then?

Phillip
05-23-2013, 12:36 PM
Heat role players > Spurs role players

Rogue
05-23-2013, 10:24 PM
if you remove the best 3 players of each team, the heat would be fucked. i'd never expect a team with a TOSB ray allen being their best player to beat a team that still includes Leonard, Neal, Splitter, Danny Green, Diaw etc...

jimbo
05-24-2013, 04:33 AM
if you remove the best 3 players of each team, the heat would be fucked. i'd never expect a team with a TOSB ray allen being their best player to beat a team that still includes Leonard, Neal, Splitter, Danny Green, Diaw etc...

Heat still win tbh. Also, you'd be taking out Leonard, not Manu which leaves the Spurs pretty fucked at SF. TMac actually might get time in this hypothetical.

And the Heat role players are still pretty damn good. Ray Allen, Battier, Birdman, Chalmers, Haslem is still a pretty decent starting 5. They're strong defensively except for Ray who is just straight awful right now.

Spurs only have a chance if Splitter can handle the paint. He hasn't been good at doing it without Tim recently though. (He was fairly good with the second unit last year though) The offense would look as good as Manu is playing.