PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Wade gets bailed out

Fabbs
05-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Due to LeBron/George/Vogel it's not even being talked about.

Douche Wades idiotic fouling the three point shooter when up 2 with less then 5 seconds to play.

Could have been potentially the 2nd time he has derailed a Heat Champ run.
All due respect Mavfan, your team was beaten down 12 in the 4th qtr when Douche Wade did his bragadoze celebration of a made shot. Key Mav players said that most def lit a fire under their ass.

Douche Wade fouling the three point shooter. Not even a footnote now.

Phillip
05-23-2013, 10:24 AM
I may have to look again, but it didn't look like a foul to me. I think it was a bull call.

100%duncan
05-23-2013, 10:29 AM
That was not a foul to be fair with Wade.

D-Wade
05-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Wasn't a foul. Wade had a good game. Lebron even with a triple double was in 2011 finals passive mode for most of the game. Luckily he came through in the end, though.

Fabbs
05-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Still photo please.
George does not shoot an airball that misses the rim by 5 feet.
Clear contact by Wade.
Correct call.
Stoopid foul.

Phillip
05-23-2013, 12:33 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120620154039/simpsons/pt/images/3/39/Ralph_wiggum.gif

i have shit for eyes

DAF86
05-23-2013, 02:43 PM
That was clearly a foul, for some reason in slow-mo repetitions you can't always see the contact that actually happened (I read an explication of that one time but it was on Spanish) but it's obvious that Wade fouled George there for the way both George and Wade reacted (Wade went running to the other side of the court 'cause he couldn't believe that he was called for the foul but after that he didn't complain at all) and the little fact that the ball didn't get anywhere near the basket. The same thing happened on that 3rd foul Conley comitted over Neal in game 2 of the Spurs-Grizzlies series.

Jacob1983
05-23-2013, 04:12 PM
Wade hasn't done shit since making a lot of free throws in the 2006 Finals.

hater
05-23-2013, 04:14 PM
didn't really seem like a foul to me. But Wade flopping on the floor seconds earlier and getting a call does not help his case :lol

LkrFan
05-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Wade hasn't done shit since making a lot of free throws in the 2006 Finals.
This. 97/112 IIRC. Talk about your NBA-manufactured "stupa star" :lol

Phillip
05-23-2013, 04:52 PM
That was clearly a foul, for some reason in slow-mo repetitions you can't always see the contact that actually happened (I read an explication of that one time but it was on Spanish) but it's obvious that Wade fouled George there for the way both George and Wade reacted (Wade went running to the other side of the court 'cause he couldn't believe that he was called for the foul but after that he didn't complain at all) and the little fact that the ball didn't get anywhere near the basket. The same thing happened on that 3rd foul Conley comitted over Neal in game 2 of the Spurs-Grizzlies series.

clearly a foul? show me footage that shows clear contact.

benefactor
05-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Sup Faggs. You still stalkin' ST scros at them public swimming pools?

Fabbs
05-23-2013, 07:29 PM
clearly not a foul? show me footage that shows no contact.

DAF86
05-23-2013, 09:27 PM

:rolleyes Didn't you read the part about slow-mo sometimes not showing the contact that actually happened?

It was clearly that it was a foul 'cause:

1) The ref called it.
2) George asked for the call the moment the ball got out of his hands.
3) Wade didn't protest.
4) The ball passed 5 feet away from the basket.

Fabbs
05-23-2013, 09:57 PM
The TNT replay, if one of the board techno geeks could slow the last 5 seconds down could show clearly.
Zoom in would slam dunk it.

Lame coverage by TNT.

Phillip
05-23-2013, 10:25 PM
:rolleyes Didn't you read the part about slow-mo sometimes not showing the contact that actually happened?

It was clearly that it was a foul 'cause:

1) The ref called it.
2) George asked for the call the moment the ball got out of his hands.
3) Wade didn't protest.
4) The ball passed 5 feet away from the basket.

1) So refs are never wrong?
2) People never ask for calls that they don't deserve?
3) Wade was clearly upset, however protesting after being fouled out will do no good. No point in taking a chance at getting a technical.
4) Considering he pulled up an off balance shot 5 feet off the 3pt line, and his form was crap, there was a great chance that it would fall nowhere close to the basket anyways.

Phillip
05-23-2013, 10:27 PM
clearly not a foul? show me footage that shows no contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb44Ew22Oxg

I see no clear contact.

Rogue
05-23-2013, 10:48 PM
that was hardly a foul imho. wade didn't make no impact on the shot, he only touched george's wrist with his fingertip by a hair of strength, and that happened when the ball was already in the sky. hard to believe the refs made such a call in favor of the pacers on Miami's homecourt.

Fabbs
05-23-2013, 11:06 PM
I see no clear contact.
see :52 - :54.
If board techs could zoom in.
Again, crappy coverage by TNT. Why not show conclusive angle?

As for other evidence, you and Rougue claim George threw up an airball that missed by 5 feet. No way.

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:03 AM
It was a foul. No way they call that a foul that late at that juncture in Miami otherwise.

Phillip
05-24-2013, 12:44 PM
see :52 - :54.
If board techs could zoom in.
Again, crappy coverage by TNT. Why not show conclusive angle?

There was no conclusive angle, just like there is no conclusive proof that there was a foul. All clips showed no contact whatsoever.

As for other evidence, you and Rougue claim George threw up an airball that missed by 5 feet. No way.

No way that someone could airball a pull up, off-balance, off-form, 3-point shot 5+ feet off the line?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qANSc-lvkb4

Hmm. Interesting.

Fabbs
05-24-2013, 01:09 PM
There was no conclusive angle, just like there is no conclusive proof that there was a foul. All clips showed no contact whatsoever.

:52 to :55 has a potential view if techie can zoom us in.

No way that someone could airball a pull up, off-balance, off-form, 3-point shot 5+ feet off the line?
He nailed a similar shot from 32 feet a few minutes earlier.
By his body language asking for the call, i did not get the impression he was doing a Bitch Bryant etc looking for the bogus call.

sook
05-24-2013, 01:28 PM
CLEARLY a foul, he gets his elbow on the pull up. TNT had a weird angle but that was deff a foul.

whitemamba
05-24-2013, 01:40 PM
Wasn't a foul. Wade had a good game. Lebron even with a triple double was in 2011 finals passive mode for most of the game. Luckily he came through in the end, though.

Cosigned. Am I the only person that saw Lebron down the stretch when they needed a big shot, he kept passing it. Thats a bad sign for Miami imho. His jumpshot was as ugly as ever late in the game. He should get not get as much credit for that game winner, it was a wide open layup, and a guy half his size half his weight was guarding him, with no shot blocking at the rim. If that shot is a 15 footer or more, Indy wins that game.

Phillip
05-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Cosigned. Am I the only person that saw Lebron down the stretch when they needed a big shot, he kept passing it. Thats a bad sign for Miami imho. His jumpshot was as ugly as ever late in the game. He should get not get as much credit for that game winner, it was a wide open layup, and a guy half his size half his weight was guarding him, with no shot blocking at the rim. If that shot is a 15 footer or more, Indy wins that game.

He was passing because George was crowding him from being able to shoot jumpers, and as soon as he would attempt to drive or post up, they would double him. Lebron was making the correct plays in those situations, as it was obvious that Indiana was solely focused on not allowing Lebron to have anything. It was evident, because once they stopped cheating the defense towards him, he was able to easily get two layups and win the game.

AaronY
05-24-2013, 02:22 PM
Sup Faggs. You still stalkin' ST scros at them public swimming pools?
Please give me this backstory..

mercos
05-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Bad play by Wade, and Lebron definitely bailed him out. He is a media darling though, they rarely take shots at him, except for his outfits.

jimbo
05-24-2013, 05:20 PM
1) So refs are never wrong?
2) People never ask for calls that they don't deserve?
3) Wade was clearly upset, however protesting after being fouled out will do no good. No point in taking a chance at getting a technical.
4) Considering he pulled up an off balance shot 5 feet off the 3pt line, and his form was crap, there was a great chance that it would fall nowhere close to the basket anyways.

On 3) do you even know D Wade bro?

you really think the guy that did this

http://www.basketball-memes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Et_tu_Joey_Crawford_-_D_Wade_LOL-300x199.png

Wasn't gonna cry more about a fake game winning call if it wasn't in the right?

whitemamba
05-24-2013, 09:02 PM
He was passing because George was crowding him from being able to shoot jumpers, and as soon as he would attempt to drive or post up, they would double him. Lebron was making the correct plays in those situations, as it was obvious that Indiana was solely focused on not allowing Lebron to have anything. It was evident, because once they stopped cheating the defense towards him, he was able to easily get two layups and win the game.

no there was 2 or 3 possessions down the stretch where he was iso and he PASSED the ball to wade and one time to haslem or anderson and fucked up miamis chance to close it out before OT.

Rogue
05-24-2013, 09:44 PM
it was a legit foul because wade indeed touched george, but it was totally up to the ref whether to call it or not, and 90% times a ref would not call it a foul with less than 5 secs left. comspiracy theorists can all eat their shit now tbh

Budkin
05-25-2013, 02:01 PM
http://i.minus.com/idEmEA8iDSHLV.gif