PDA

View Full Version : Sissy boy

I. Hustle
05-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Did you grow up as one?

Does that make you ghey now?

Did your sisters braid your hair and put make up on you?

Did you have posters of Davy Jones, New Kids on the Block, Justin Timberlake or another boyband or team heartthrob on your wall?

Did you shun sports such as track & field, football and any sports that required you to break a sweat?

Did you refuse to watch pro wrasslin'?

Go ahead. I won't judge you.

CavsSuperFan
05-23-2013, 01:10 PM
Still have every Bobby Sherman record…Did not play football on account that I was 120lbs in High School…Now up to 137lbs…I live with my Mother…She does not need the condo all to herself…I have a paper route & an adult job…I drive a 1973 AMC Gremlin with 8x tape deck…Favorite movies, Selena, Something about Mary, Love Actually…I can bench press 150lbs…Most people consider me a “Chick Magnet”…

Avante
05-23-2013, 01:13 PM
I grew up surrounded by females and music. Three older sisters and most my cousins were girls. Everyone in the family loved to sing and dance and all could play something. Anytime we had a family get together it always ended up a sing/dance fest. Everyone knew at least one Hank Williams song by heart.

I was an athlete as soon as I could play outside. Quick and fast and could run like a black boy, yep, elusive. Track and football star all through school. At 15 starting lifting weights, and other than boot camp (got into pushups, pullups) have never stopped. Been in a ton of fights, love the taste of blood. When it comes to women I've had um in all shapes and sizes and races. Spent 10 years ramblin' down these Cali roads looking for a buzz and Miss Tonight. That all stopped when I finally met Miss Forever.

Sissy boy, nay~~~~~~~~~~

Trill Clinton
05-23-2013, 01:36 PM
nope, been a real nigga since birth.

StuartSmalley
05-23-2013, 01:57 PM
People have called me that at times but I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. I'm gonna help people! Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!

I. Hustle
05-23-2013, 03:11 PM
Somehow I only believe half of you.

Rogue
05-23-2013, 09:31 PM
im crappy as una abuela in sport classes but i've been nowhere close to the definition of a sissy boy tbh.

Spur|n|Austin
05-23-2013, 11:16 PM
I refuse to watch pro wresslin', yes.

lil'mo
05-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Still have every Bobby Sherman record…Did not play football on account that I was 120lbs in High School…Now up to 137lbs…I live with my Mother…She does not need the condo all to herself…I have a paper route & an adult job…I drive a 1973 AMC Gremlin with 8x tape deck…Favorite movies, Selena, Something about Mary, Love Actually…I can bench press 150lbs…Most people consider me a “Chick Magnet”…

:lol