PDA

View Full Version : why would they paint blood on the london "attacker's" hands?

cheguevara
05-23-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm no conspiracy theorist. But first time I saw the london vid, I said "LOL his hands look painted and fake with blood"

then I found this vid. I'm gonna have to go ahead and say I am leaning towards the bloddy hand being fake. My question is for the conspiracy theorists, why would they do that?

7fOtHT_jD7I

cheguevara
05-23-2013, 05:27 PM
these one-off "terrorist" attacks are a bit fishy to me IMO

could it be because grand terrorist attacks are just too difficult to orchestrate in today's internet social media age? and what is the rush to call all these mass or lone murders "terrorism"??

again, not a conspiracy theorist. Just playing devil's advocate.

BradLohaus
05-23-2013, 05:42 PM
and what is the rush to call all these mass or lone murders "terrorism"??

Probably trying to cut somebody's head off.

cheguevara
05-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Probably trying to cut somebody's head off.

so anytime a guy gets head cut off and the name of allah is mentioned it should be terrorism?

seems a bit silly to me. Especially since they, the politicians all claim to be fighting "the war on terror". seems to me every single time they call a murder allegedly related to religion, terrorism, is for their own purposes.

BradLohaus
05-23-2013, 06:40 PM
so anytime a guy gets head cut off and the name of allah is mentioned it should be terrorism?.

Terrorism is non-military killing or destruction that is meant to terrorize others. I think this fits the bill.

LnGrrrR
05-23-2013, 06:53 PM
God damnit you conspiracy theorists are annoying.

Hey, here's a conspiracy I heard about: heroin is actually really good for you, and its best taken in large quantities. Try it out.

cheguevara
Terrorism is non-military killing or destruction that is meant to terrorize others. I think this fits the bill.

that's just it. They call it the war on terrorism and want the funds and support to send our children in those wars. So whenever the word terrorism is spoken by politicians, they are willingly or not referring to THAT terrorism which our war machine wants to fight.

but should they label both this domestic terrorism with the same word as the international terrorism fought overseas? No. IMO they shouldn't. they are confusing the public into thinking it's the same war. It's not the same war.

that is why IMO politicians and media are being silly and maybe even sneaky at labeling it all with 1 word, terrorism.

BTW, I go more with the Federal definiton of terrorism which is: the violent act done to force or influence a government to perform or stop performing a specific action.

IMO these one-off acts are more murder than terrorism.

cheguevara

Hey, here's a conspiracy I heard about: heroin is actually really good for you, and its best taken in large quantities. Try it out.

this. really doesn't bring anything to the conversation. :( did you even watch the video?

BradLohaus
05-23-2013, 07:04 PM
I agree with you that the war on terror is a BS term. It really is a war on Islam. It's been going on for about 1500 years and the Muslims started it despite many people thinking that Christian/Muslim relations started with the Crusades. The #1 logical thing to do is not live together, but diversity is our strength, big brother loves you, and so forth.

LnGrrrR
05-23-2013, 07:24 PM
I don't have to watch a video talking about painted hands because two dudes fucking killed a dude with cleavers in broad fucking daylight with multiple witnesses and then bragged it about on camera.

cheguevara
05-23-2013, 07:53 PM
I don't have to watch a video talking about painted hands

so you disregard something as a joke without even seeing the video. ok then :rolleyes

Clipper Nation
05-23-2013, 07:54 PM
Is anything real to our resident conspiracytards or is everything a false flag?

LnGrrrR
05-23-2013, 07:55 PM
Yeah, because the idea of a fake bloody hand is retarded. So is anyone who would think that.

DeadlyDynasty
05-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Dumb.

They use to give it for common colds around the TotC

Drachen
05-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Che. How are you sure that someone didn't remove the blood stains from his hands in order to make this video? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this does present an interesting question.

cheguevara
05-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Yeah, because the idea of a fake bloody hand is retarded. So is anyone who would think that.

many ideas seem retarded at first. The earth is round, our bodies are made of cells, our cells are made of atoms, etc.

It's pretty sad in this day and age ppl will dismiss some ideas without even looking at the evidence. These are the sad times we live in, and these are the ignorant types we live amongst

cheguevara
05-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Che. How are you sure that someone didn't remove the blood stains from his hands in order to make this video? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but this does present an interesting question.

if you had read my post I said I am no conspiracy theorist. and I am leaning towards the hands being painted. I also said even without knowing about the non painted had video, the red hands seemed comical to me. You cut someone's head off and all you have to proof is some perfectly red hands? you chop someone's head off and you have not a spec of blood on your clothes?

again not saying I am convinced either way. Just asking the conspiracy theorists, if that were the case what would be the reasoning behind painting the guy's hands? shock? youtube hits?

Drachen
05-23-2013, 08:54 PM
His hands look really orange in the second video as if someone tried to remove the blood post production and couldn't get the hue quite right.

mouse
05-24-2013, 12:08 AM
Good to see regular posters get slammed for asking a legitimate question now you know what many of us go through everyday you have immature people in here that can't carry any intelligent conversations.

If these uneducated conspiracy haters would learn to use google they would see this topic and others are being discussed by millions of people.

If you haters are so convinced its all bullshit then post the facts and stop bitching,

I like how posters have to start off a reply with "I'm not a conspiracy theorist but...."

mouse
05-24-2013, 12:31 AM
_OEDjgAAPNA

RandomGuy
05-24-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm no conspiracy theorist. But first time I saw the london vid, I said "LOL his hands look painted and fake with blood"

then I found this vid. I'm gonna have to go ahead and say I am leaning towards the bloddy hand being fake. My question is for the conspiracy theorists, why would they do that?

Any good conspiracy theorist would tell you:

To whip up more support for the goverment and military, so that when teh military is turned on the people, people go along with it.

Of course, this guy is assuming "doctoring", and appears not to have considered that different formats and/or electronic devices treat light and colors differently.

Editors want the redder bloody pics, they are more shocking.

This mundane explanation will not be considerd by those who want to believe.

Occams razor cuts, deeply, don't it?

The Reckoning
05-24-2013, 09:49 AM
"I'm no conspiracy theorist."

Stopped reading right there, tbh.

DarrinS
05-24-2013, 10:04 AM
these one-off "terrorist" attacks are a bit fishy to me IMO

could it be because grand terrorist attacks are just too difficult to orchestrate in today's internet social media age? and what is the rush to call all these mass or lone murders "terrorism"??

again, not a conspiracy theorist. Just playing devil's advocate.

Is terrorism defined by the number of people killed?

clambake
05-24-2013, 10:55 AM
thats one thing i liked about reagan. when he got blowed up, he said "we're gettin outta here. these mother fuckers are crazy"

boutons_deux
05-24-2013, 11:01 AM
'Godfather of Hate' Inspired Both UK Jihadist Killer and US Radicals
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brian-levin-jd/godfather-of-hate-inspire_b_3330998.html?utm_hp_ref=daily-brief?utm_source=DailyBrief&utm_campaign=052413&utm_medium=email&utm_content=BlogEntry&utm_term=Daily%20Brief

boutons_deux
05-24-2013, 11:02 AM
thats one thing i liked about reagan. when he got blowed up, he said "we're gettin outta here. these mother fuckers are crazy"

St Ronnie's hatchet men did a deal with American-Embassy-hostages-holder Khomeini in order to win the 1980 election.

St Ronnie also cut and run from Lebanon, after 200+ Marines were murdered by terrorists.

clambake
05-24-2013, 11:04 AM
duh

TeyshaBlue
05-24-2013, 11:07 AM
duh

lol. don't expect boutons to actually read.

Avante
05-25-2013, 01:27 AM
Expect to continue to see similiar situations concerning Islam and terror/murder, oh yeah.....we already have.

RandomGuy
05-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Same old stuff I always say, 'cause I think it bugs people that I don't like.

Thanks for sharing with the class.

DarrinS
05-29-2013, 12:14 PM
Same old stuff I always say, 'cause I think it bugs people that I don't like.

Because I never do that. :angel

Frank Dux
05-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Being somebody who spent years working in television, I don't put anything past news stations during a sweeps month.

DMC
05-29-2013, 07:07 PM
that's just it. They call it the war on terrorism and want the funds and support to send our children in those wars. So whenever the word terrorism is spoken by politicians, they are willingly or not referring to THAT terrorism which our war machine wants to fight.

but should they label both this domestic terrorism with the same word as the international terrorism fought overseas? No. IMO they shouldn't. they are confusing the public into thinking it's the same war. It's not the same war.

that is why IMO politicians and media are being silly and maybe even sneaky at labeling it all with 1 word, terrorism.

BTW, I go more with the Federal definiton of terrorism which is: the violent act done to force or influence a government to perform or stop performing a specific action.

IMO these one-off acts are more murder than terrorism.

So when we refer to hunger, the hunger in Ethiopia should be the same as the hunger in the Red Lobster when there's a 15 minute wait to eat. That way, when someone says "hungry crowds gathered" they should be referring to the same level of hunger on the same scale, and we know that a bunch of swollen belly skinnies are at Red Lobster waiting to eat, with flied buzzing their faces.