PDA

View Full Version : OT: Posters of the month..

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 12:33 AM
The long-awaited return of POSTERS OF THE MONTH, tbh..it has been a minute, I'm not sure if I remember how to do this, but here we go..it'll now be extended to 7 posters on each list..

Several tough omissions, tbh, and a lot of the usual suspects haven't been posting at their normal rate, tbh..

Shout out to my man Goran Dragic, gone too soon, tbh:(..

Best posters of May..
1- Rogue Militon..the nigga Rogue was on fire this month, tbh, culminating with a controversial banishment..he brought both good takes and humor, as usual, and his insight on the tragedy in Fuckoursisterslahoma was profound, tbh..

2- Woo Bum-Kan..this nigga has been eating niggas lately, tbh..this isn't for the NBA forum in particular, but on ST overall, he's been going in wet, tbh..

3- DeadlyDynasty..he was absent for a little while, but he has returned on a high note, especially the strong effort in the Dalembert thread:lol..

4- Jag..I have had my differences with him over the last year, but he's been on lately, tbh..

5- Fkla..one of the most controversial and possibly the most polarizing poster on ST, tbh..this man has a long list of Internet enemies, but you have to respect his game..

6- Mugen..big fan of his work lately, tbh..bringing good takes and humor..

7- AaronY..he didn't comply with my request of ceasing his use of ellipses, but I still have him here anyways, rookie of the year, tbh..

Worst posters of May..
1- Lakersarethebest..Uncle Tom that tries too hard to be anti-Lakers and Kobe..once in a while, his true Kobe fan comes out, this boy needs to embrace himself, tbh..

2- OKC/Thunderup/Oh crap..:lol what a tumultuous few weeks for these White trash, shitty posters, tbh..

Dominos Durant chokes to end their season, a tornado kills a large number of their inbred citizens, Lebron makes the GW last night, and I heard thunderup's sister is a week late for her period, tbh..

Oh crap is probably the wettest pussy on ST, tbh:lol..

3- King Nupe..a Koolaidman ripoff with embarrassing basketball takes, tbh..

4- Da Suns Fan..awful takes with poor logic, and his horrible all-NBA arguments looked even worse in the playoffs with Parker dominating, OKC struggling without Westbrook, and Faried/Chandler/Ibaka getting exposed for what they are, tbh..

5- robdiaz/Batmanu/boutons_deux..a trio of cliff jumpers with awful pessimistic arguments, tbh..

6- Hoops Czar..a regular on these lists, tbh..he continued his horrible predictions with his poor takes on the Spurs and Nuggets, tbh..

7- jeebus..this Mav Krew groupie has been salty lately, tbh..this boy needs to relax a little, tbh, I'm concerned for him..

irishock
05-24-2013, 12:36 AM
I miss Thread tbh

which fucker got him ELE'd?

Robz4000
05-24-2013, 12:43 AM
I miss Thread tbh

which fucker got him ELE'd?

He just up and left after Double Up found his IRL info.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Long post with ellipsis are really hard to fcking read man. Can't you just give it up?

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2013, 12:49 AM
all those fkn clowns belong to the same poster

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 12:49 AM
Long post with ellipsis are really hard to fcking read man. Can't you just give it up?

I'm a big fan of yours, tbh, but I can't do it, tbh..sorry..

Rogue
05-24-2013, 12:50 AM
won Poster of the Month award for the 1st time in my life :cry

thanks in tons, my bro i know the real HarlemHeat37 is back now :cry

edit: how did you get your account back btw, tbh?

AaronY
05-24-2013, 12:51 AM

Mugen
05-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Best: Deadly for the Tech thread alone.

Worst: The aforementioned Technique for willingly putting a picture of himself wearing white pants just to brag about meeting Samuel Fucking Dalembert :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 12:55 AM

I had an agreement in place to get it back if I posted those gay threads, tbh:lol..

HI-FI
05-24-2013, 12:55 AM
Harlem nominating his online boys as usual:lol

I agree with Mugen, very underrated nigga around these parts, consistently funny and avoids a lot of the petty shit most of us fall into.

I like FkLa as well. His worst sin is his pro La Raza shit. I don't think he really thinks bean3rs are superior, at least I hope he doesn't, because without Spanish influence, they'd still be ripping out hearts instead of roofing. But I admire his sincerity and his ability to make a stand against cliques and phony, sycophantic niggas.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 12:58 AM
:lol I didn't nominate my online boys, tbh..the only guy on the list that I contact regularly is DD, tbh..

My favorite posters on ST are Timmy2Zo, DPG, Dok and DMC and I didn't include any of them, tbh..

Harlem is a fan of like 50-60 posters(including yourself, tbh), can't include them all, tbh..

DMC
05-24-2013, 12:58 AM
I like DMC, he's always on the spot with a unique perspective and is once again right about Curry and George Hill being chuckers, even though that hurt some buttholes. Dude's underrated...

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2013, 12:59 AM

sucking dick gets ur account back

DMC
05-24-2013, 12:59 AM
damn forgot to logout/login

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:00 AM
sucking dick gets ur account back

Is this from experience?

FkLA
05-24-2013, 01:01 AM
^DMC is wrong about them Spurs though tbh.

:flag:

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:07 AM
^DMC is wrong about them Spurs though tbh.

:flag:

Not really. They beat a crippled LA bench in round 1. In round 2 they were getting their shit pushed in by Curry until he injured his ankle. After that he was ineffective. They damn near lost game 2 at home to the fucking Grizzlies. I said they won't make it out of round one, that's like saying the Heat will win the ring and then Lebron and Wade goes down, then Bosh goes down, then Norris Cole goes down and you coming along saying "see, you said the Heat would win the ring".

The Spurs are the beneficiaries of other people's misfortunes. That's the truth. If all teams are healthy going in, Spurs probably don't make it past LA.

In other seasons it's been the Spurs who've suffered injuries late in the season. In 2007, they beat a Suns team mostly because of the Horry hip check and the suspensions. Dallas was the juggernaut that year but the Warriors went white hot for a series and put them down like a rabid dog. Spurs met up with a baby Bron and the Bronettes who couldn't have made it out of round 1 in the West.

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2013, 01:14 AM
Not really. They beat a crippled LA bench in round 1. In round 2 they were getting their shit pushed in by Curry until he injured his ankle. After that he was ineffective. They damn near lost game 2 at home to the fucking Grizzlies. I said they won't make it out of round one, that's like saying the Heat will win the ring and then Lebron and Wade goes down, then Bosh goes down, then Norris Cole goes down and you coming along saying "see, you said the Heat would win the ring".

The Spurs are the beneficiaries of other people's misfortunes. That's the truth. If all teams are healthy going in, Spurs probably don't make it past LA.

In other seasons it's been the Spurs who've suffered injuries late in the season. In 2007, they beat a Suns team mostly because of the Horry hip check and the suspensions. Dallas was the juggernaut that year but the Warriors went white hot for a series and put them down like a rabid dog. Spurs met up with a baby Bron and the Bronettes who couldn't have made it out of round 1 in the West.

crippled LA? they had no business playing in the playoffs this year with the bailout of t he last 20 games by the refs to get these idiots into the playoffs...

as for the warriors, spurs continued to play their game and adjusted...maybe they played down to the competition, but they took that rusts off and started penetrating

ElNono
05-24-2013, 01:15 AM
I had my clashes with Harlem, but he put together a solid season, tbh... a lil too harsh on jeebus, IMO, but this is a solid list overall...

thunderup
05-24-2013, 01:16 AM
:lol title of the thread should be "whose dick am I sucking the hardest"

:lol sensitive Lebron cocksucker trolling right after the Moore tornado

:lol shitty poster whose takes are recycled from realgm & prosportsdaily

:lol confirmed faggot

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2013, 01:18 AM
Worst poster of may honorable mention kidd k...every single post of this nigga sounds whiny as fuck and hes been crying like a bitch in the bill simmons threads upstairs and downstairs...dudes avatar is also the gayest shit ive ever seen, its tied with cry havoc's as the faggiest avatar...

FkLA
05-24-2013, 01:20 AM

:lol

There is absolutely no reason why one should consider the mostly likely outcome of a Spurs vs. Lakers/GS match-up to be a loss for the Spurs. If you wanna say that about OKC, cool but not those two teams. Spurs may be fools gold but not to the extent a jump shooting team and a dysfunctional, D'Antoni team are. Whats your excuse for a first round fodder team getting past a healthy and solid Grizz team ?

HI-FI
05-24-2013, 01:22 AM
I had my clashes with Harlem, but he put together a solid season, tbh... a lil too harsh on jeebus, IMO, but this is a solid list overall...

good point, jeebus has been adding new facets to his game lately, moving beyond swastikas and random gifs to more nuanced writing. but his and HH's beef centers around Lebron, so HH probably sees it different than we do. It's a decent list though.

Robz4000
05-24-2013, 01:22 AM

Tbh I'm still convinced the Spurs beat the Suns with or without the hip check. That team never really got pushed to it's limit and the Spurs regularly shat on that Suns team. They prolly would've fallen to that Mavs squad had Stak5 and the Dubs not done the Spurs a solid.

FkLA
05-24-2013, 01:23 AM
And much love, HH.

Also not to exchange handjobs with HI-FI because that aint my style and I enjoy calling out notorious dickriders (i.e. benefactor)... but hes the ROY imo. No hate for Aaron hes solid as well but he falls into the group mentality sometimes.

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:24 AM
Tbh I'm still convinced the Spurs beat the Suns with or without the hip check. That team never really got pushed to it's limit and the Spurs regularly shat on that Suns team. They prolly would've fallen to that Mavs squad had Stak5 and the Dubs not done the Spurs a solid.

They just lost at home. I don't think they go back to Phoenix and beat them if Amare and company are playing, plus weren't the Spurs down like 14 or more at one point? Hard to hold a lead when your guys are out.

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:26 AM

There is absolutely no reason why one should consider the mostly likely outcome of a Spurs vs. Lakers/GS match-up to be a loss for the Spurs. If you wanna say that about OKC, cool but not those two teams. Spurs may be fools gold but not to the extent a jump shooting team and a dysfunctional, D'Antoni team are. Whats your excuse for a first round fodder team getting past a healthy and solid Grizz team ?

Who's gotten past the Grizz team? Hit me up when that happens.

FkLA
05-24-2013, 01:26 AM
jeebus sucks tbh

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:27 AM
crippled LA? they had no business playing in the playoffs this year with the bailout of t he last 20 games by the refs to get these idiots into the playoffs...

as for the warriors, spurs continued to play their game and adjusted...maybe they played down to the competition, but they took that rusts off and started penetrating

Bend over, I'll start penetrating and knock some of your rust off.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 01:27 AM

I don't care about opinions of Harlem anymore(like I used to), but please don't compare anything I do, or anybody here for that matter, to shit from RealGm:lmao..RealGm is the shittiest forum on the Internet, tbh, I would delete my account if Harlem used anything from RealGm posters outside of a few of the vets..

Did your sister get her period yet, tbh?..

Robz4000
05-24-2013, 01:29 AM
They just lost at home. I don't think they go back to Phoenix and beat them if Amare and company are playing, plus weren't the Spurs down like 14 or more at one point? Hard to hold a lead when your guys are out.

Would've been a hell of a Game 5, but that team was desperate for a ring and redemption after 2006.

FkLA
05-24-2013, 01:29 AM
Who's gotten past the Grizz team? Hit me up when that happens.

Youre right. Shouldve read what would your excuse be.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Worst poster of may honorable mention kidd k...every single post of this nigga sounds whiny as fuck and hes been crying like a bitch in the bill simmons threads upstairs and downstairs...dudes avatar is also the gayest shit ive ever seen, its tied with cry havoc's as the faggiest avatar...

Kidd K is already known in the NBA forum, tbh..I haven't noticed his posts lately, tbh..

I didn't forget about you on the list either, tbh, top 3 most underrated..

HI-FI
05-24-2013, 01:31 AM
And much love, HH.

Also not to exchange handjobs with HI-FI because that aint my style and I enjoy calling out notorious dickriders (i.e. benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284))... but hes the ROY imo. No hate for Aaron hes solid as well but he falls into the group mentality sometimes.
appreciate the props from you, HH or midnightpulp, or whomever. I don't deserve any ROY, not because I don't like metaphorical or literal dicksuckings, but with my mental imbalances, i'd just end up like my nigga Vince Young after winning it.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 01:32 AM
And much love, HH.

Also not to exchange handjobs with HI-FI because that aint my style and I enjoy calling out notorious dickriders (i.e. benefactor)... but hes the ROY imo. No hate for Aaron hes solid as well but he falls into the group mentality sometimes.

Hi-Fi is a good dude, I'm a fan of his, tbh, I don't have a problem with anybody selecting him for it..

apalisoc_9
05-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Youre right. Shouldve read what would your excuse be.

Are those cheerleaders in your sig? Any names on the far right and the middle left? Damn the chick on the right is so damn fine..

Lincoln
05-24-2013, 01:34 AM
I'll go ham again during nfl season tbh

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2013, 01:35 AM

Kidd K is already known in the NBA forum, tbh..I haven't noticed his posts lately, tbh..

I didn't forget about you on the list either, tbh, top 3 most underrated..

:toast

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 01:36 AM

How you been, b?..

thunderup
05-24-2013, 01:37 AM
IDK how anybody worships this shtick stealing faggot in all honesty. I mean who the fuck trolls after a natural disaster like this piece of shit?

Lincoln
05-24-2013, 01:37 AM
How you been, b?..

Pretty good tbh just been lurking. I just get bored reading these shot posters like Kidd K and the OKC posters battling it out. It's like watching 2 retards talk shit to each other tbh

Lincoln
05-24-2013, 01:38 AM
IDK how anybody worships this shtick stealing faggot in all honesty. I mean who the fuck trolls after a natural disaster like this piece of shit?

Definitely not the inbred meth losers that died

ElNono
05-24-2013, 01:40 AM

get on aim, dawg!

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Pretty good tbh just been lurking. I just get bored reading these shot posters like Kidd K and the OKC posters battling it out. It's like watching 2 retards talk shit to each other tbh

:lol true, tbh, I'm gonna be out for the Summer following the Finals..

RG gonna be ready for opening day, tbh?..

HI-FI
05-24-2013, 01:43 AM
Floyd Pacquaio's biggest problem is he shares teh same avatar as Homeland Security, aka Extra Stout, Koolaid_Man, purplengold, etc....

so he's got some good posts, but every time I see his stuff I expect it to be Homeland's Bret Easton Ellis shit.

apalisoc_9
05-24-2013, 01:44 AM

Harlem is a pretty decent basketball mind. That said, I don't understand why anyone would joke around over that kind of matter. I really don't.

Hope you guys are arlight. speedy recovery OKC.

For the record though, I think you have mildly retarded basketball takes.

apalisoc_9

Harlem is a pretty decent basketball mind. That said, I don't understand why anyone would joke around over that kind of matter. I really don't.

Lincoln
:lol true, tbh, I'm gonna be out for the Summer following the Finals..

RG gonna be ready for opening day, tbh?..

He's on pace so far but they ain't gonna rush the Nigga. According to reports he looks good in OTAs throwing and dropping back. He starts cutting and sprinting in 2 weeks. I trust Kirk too though

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Floyd Pacquaio's biggest problem is he shares teh same avatar as Homeland Security, aka Extra Stout, Koolaid_Man, purplengold, etc....

so he's got some good posts, but every time I see his stuff I expect it to be Homeland's Bret Easton Ellis shit.

You always have a lot of interesting information on other posters for a guy that has only been here for a year, tbh:lol..hmm..

AaronY
05-24-2013, 01:48 AM
I like HI-FI's avatar..the best part is how I can almost tell wtf it is..almost..

thunderup
05-24-2013, 01:50 AM
There are truly some despicable human beings on this site. There are a few Spurfans who are borderline classy but this site is filled with sycophants who embrace the mob mentality with their shitty shticks and agendas. You know you're a shitty human being when you use this tragedy to troll.

AaronY
05-24-2013, 01:53 AM
There are truly some despicable human beings on this site. There are a few Spurfans who are borderline classy but this site is filled with sycophants who embrace the mob mentality with their shitty shticks and agendas. You know you're a shitty human being when you use this tragedy to troll.
http://tjm-realm1995.50megs.com/images/smiles2.jpg

"God did what!?!"

"My Nigga!"

thunderup
05-24-2013, 01:58 AM
The guy you speak highly of steals takes from realgm and other forums then recycles them.

Thanks.

That's subjective given the ass pain I've generated out of you and other Spurfans alike. Keep thinking that though. It's your opinion. :tu

AaronY
05-24-2013, 01:58 AM
On a related note..watched some Carlin youtubes again today, all the funniest ones are the most fucked up ones

0IWx96qPtn8

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 01:59 AM

http://memecrunch.com/meme/34IN/incest-meme/image.png

HI-FI
05-24-2013, 02:00 AM
You always have a lot of interesting information on other posters for a guy that has only been here for a year, tbh:lol..hmm..i lurked for a couple years, then last year, when we were on our epic run, I joined because I wanted to join the party with other Spursfans. that didn't end well obviously. But I swear, I've never had an account before, no trolls either. I have a couple ideas for some but most likely I won't bother tbh. the Extra Stout stuff info was courtesy of one DMC, who did some incredible detective work on that one. there are tons of inside jokes on here I have no clue about.

I like HI-FI's avatar..the best part is how I can almost tell wtf it is..almost..
i hate to ruin the mystery, but it's from New Adventure in Hi Fi, one of my all time favorite albums. Last season had such an abrupt, unresolved ending that I decided to keep it up until we have a better, proper ending. Then I might change it around or not.

DeadlyDynasty
05-24-2013, 02:00 AM

+1

He actually whines more than CH and has never had one good take on anything.

BUMP
05-24-2013, 02:01 AM
:rollin

thunderup
05-24-2013, 02:03 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/34IN/incest-meme/image.png

http://memecrunch.com/meme/6DAK/incest/image.png

http://t.qkme.me/3s20ps.jpg

You're the one with the burden of proof.

:lol so this is what you do? Make baseless claims like this?

Keep thinking all the shit you think of you sensitive pussy Canadian faggot.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-24-2013, 02:05 AM

I really should change my avatar tbh but I could just never find one that fit me or my personality...this beno avatar comes close though

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 02:07 AM
You're the one with the burden of proof.

:lol so this is what you do? Make baseless claims like this?

Keep thinking all the shit you think of you sensitive pussy Canadian faggot.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/876/720/Durant_game5_original.gif?1369288416

HI-FI
05-24-2013, 02:09 AM
I really should change my avatar tbh but I could just never find one that fit me or my personality...this beno avatar comes close though

you should keep it, choosing a good avatar ain't easy. it's just like how Kubrick permanently ruined Singing in the Rain, Homeland Security makes me think of brutal, borderline disturbing shit when I see Beno.

AaronY
05-24-2013, 02:09 AM
And so the world's most boring mystery..that of HI-FI's hazy bland avatar that he should really do himself and update with something more interesting, is finally solved..take me Lord, as I can die in peace now..

AaronY
05-24-2013, 02:11 AM
HI-FI if you had something awesome and just totally BADASS like this:..

http://www.templeofcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cat-wig2.jpg

you would have taken this award

Rogue
05-24-2013, 02:17 AM
latarian also trolled after china's earthquake which happened last month and caused almost 200 confirmed deaths, but he could get away with that. it's apparent that americans are used to applying double-standards on foreign/international affairs just like their government is tbh

Mugen
05-24-2013, 02:19 AM
latarian also trolled after china's earthquake which happened last month and caused almost 200 confirmed deaths, but he could get away with that. it's apparent that americans are used to applying double-standards on foreign/international affairs just like their government is tbh

I agree that OKC is basically a foreign country tbh.

Quadzilla99
05-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Don't really follow things that closely but that BUMP has always cracked me up with his silliness.

HI-FI
05-24-2013, 02:31 AM
Don't really follow things that closely but that BUMP has always cracked me up with his silliness.
if you're a fan of absurd humor, which I am, then BUMP is good shit. His South Oklahoma thread is a personal favorite.

HI-FI if you had something awesome and just totally BADASS like this:..

http://www.templeofcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cat-wig2.jpg

you would have taken this award
I'm a cat guy, maybe I'll make my next avatar a gif of my cat waking up or fucking one of my socks.

Thebesteva
05-24-2013, 03:18 AM
Boys...when a CONFIRMED gay Pakistani that was exposed for rooting for 5 other teams on RealGM lists you on his most hated list, then you're doing something right.

BTW, that's adorable how you took the time to explain why you love the guys on your top list.

CONFIRMED FAGGOT

Thebesteva
05-24-2013, 03:20 AM

You know he's a Pakistani right? We should find a name for HarlemHeat...you know in real life his name is Kerpal or some shit.

ColinB
05-24-2013, 03:21 AM
Rogue is great, but Latarian's anti-female/celibate posts will be missed.

thunderup
05-24-2013, 03:28 AM
Boys...when a CONFIRMED gay Pakistani that was exposed for rooting for 5 other teams on RealGM lists you on his most hated list, then you're doing something right.
:lol HarlemHeat37 is the definition of a nutsucking bandwagoning faggot

:lol removed from realgm because his faggotry & homoeretic posts were intolerable

:lol well-known bandwagoning fag on the internet

:lol apparently originating from Harlem, NYC yet being a Heat/Spur fan

:lol shitty person IRL

:lol wannabe alpha male who takes it up the ass

AaronY
05-24-2013, 03:29 AM
Yeah, you guys should team up..

thunderup
05-24-2013, 03:30 AM
^^^Shut up, faggot.

AaronY
05-24-2013, 03:31 AM
I just think you'd be a two man wrecking crew..srsly, think about it..

thunderup
05-24-2013, 03:33 AM
You try too hard. Signs of a shitty poster.

Thebesteva
05-24-2013, 03:35 AM

:lol HarlemHeat37 is the definition of a nutsucking bandwagoning faggot

:lol removed from realgm because his faggotry & homoeretic posts were intolerable

:lol well-known bandwagoning fag on the internet

:lol apparently originating from Harlem, NYC yet being a Heat/Spur fan

:lol shitty person IRL

:lol wannabe alpha male who takes it up the ass

Yeah, I had a certain poster PM me about the history of Harlem and how he basically got caught being a Pakistani guy that is a bandwagoner. I don't mind man, I don't think there is a 'quality' poster on the NBA forum tbh. Who posts anything here relating to basketball? The top poster lists are made every month and in essence have the same importance as a top 5 friends on Myspace.

I just think you'd be a two man wrecking crew..srsly, think about it..

Calm yourself down beta, you are rarely ever angry or aggressive. I like the way u stay quiet boy

AaronY
05-24-2013, 03:38 AM
Please don't gang up on me guize..dealing with one of you at a time is difficult enough let alone two posters of your caliber..

Thebesteva
05-24-2013, 03:45 AM
Please don't gang up on me guize..dealing with one of you at a time is difficult enough let alone two posters of your caliber..

We're not ganging up on you, you are way too dull to require that amount of attention from any poster here. You are in essence the emo Spurstalk member that cuts himself and stands in the corner quietly.

BTW, lol on insulting the quality of poster I am....nice insult dip shit

thunderup
05-24-2013, 03:47 AM
I wouldn't doubt the unearthing. The guy is a shitty bandwagoning poster. This reminds me of that commercial that advertises Lebron wherein some third world country worker watching a 10-inch TV screen on a 30-minute lunch break "witnesses" a Lebron alley-oop dunk

:lol the third world Pakistani reference makes sense considering how celebratory HarlemHeat37 was over the Moore tornado

:lol Allahu Akbar

thunderup
05-24-2013, 03:48 AM
You need work. PM for tutorial hourly rates.

Thebesteva
05-24-2013, 03:48 AM
I wouldn't doubt the unearthing. The guy is a shitty bandwagoning poster. This reminds me of that commercial that advertises Lebron wherein some third world country worker watching a 10-inch TV screen on a 30-minute lunch break "witnesses" a Lebron alley-oop dunk

:lol the third world Paskitani reference makes sense considering how celebratory HarlemHeat37 was over the Moore tornado

:lol Allahu Akbar

I love how he openly admits he posted gay threads to come back here. He's prolly the kind of guy that has to pleasure his boss in order to keep his job too.

Thebesteva
05-24-2013, 03:49 AM
LOL AaronY...beta male faggot

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR92tRR3J_ldJTIeduTNn-OsClxjAJipiMm-HZbOlf5zaXL3kCs

thunderup
05-24-2013, 03:53 AM
I love how he openly admits he posted gay threads to come back here. He's prolly the kind of guy that has to pleasure his boss in order to keep his job too.
:lol he apparently works @ a kinkos in shitty Canada

AaronY
05-24-2013, 04:06 AM
Its like watching little kids trying on their parents clothes..so adorable..

Reck
05-24-2013, 04:48 AM
I'm not on either list so its an improvement. lol

Reck
05-24-2013, 04:50 AM
Best: Deadly for the Tech thread alone.

Worst: The aforementioned Technique for willingly putting a picture of himself wearing white pants just to brag about meeting Samuel Fucking Dalembert :lol

You guys tag teamed it tbh. You brought the pants to light (no pun intended :lol) and DD took it home.

midnightpulp
05-24-2013, 04:52 AM
+1

He actually whines more than CH and has never had one good take on anything.

Ben Gazzara in Road House. Such a great fuckin' character.

Brazil
05-24-2013, 05:04 AM
Harlem should stick to talk basketball

Leetonidas
05-24-2013, 06:19 AM
forgot to put me at #1 again faggot

djohn2oo8
05-24-2013, 08:59 AM
My nigga Double-Up needs to be in the top poster list just for gettin the drop on Cully

Norris Cole
05-24-2013, 09:11 AM
I agree with all picks, tbh. Jeebus has been the bads lately. Also kidd k is easily the biggest whiney bitch on ST, has to be a female imo.

Mugen
05-24-2013, 09:13 AM
You guys tag teamed it tbh. You brought the pants to light (no pun intended :lol) and DD took it home.

http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/Gifs/deandre_knight_1.gif

Halberto
05-24-2013, 09:16 AM
I aspire one day to be nominated for poster of the month. Looks great on the resume.

jeebus
05-24-2013, 09:24 AM
I agree with all picks, tbh. Jeebus has been the bads lately
only because I refuse to jerk off Lebron with the rest of the site tbh

jeebus
05-24-2013, 09:31 AM
Or because you suck; not only as a basketball mind, but as a human being.
Charlie not you :cry

Norris Cole
05-24-2013, 09:33 AM
only because I refuse to jerk off Lebron with the rest of the site tbh

I'm ok with LeBron/Heat hate but don't try so hard, its funnier that way. Wouldn't want this to turn into a Heat version of upstairs.

Norris Cole
05-24-2013, 09:38 AM
You look like a fuckin pencil.

Thanks.

jeebus
05-24-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm ok with LeBron/Heat hate but don't try so hard, its funnier that way. Wouldn't want this to turn into a Heat version of upstairs.
I'm mild compared to others. I don't try to incorporate lebron/heat hate whatevers into every other post. I don't even begin to compare to the posters who hate Kobe.

Splits
05-24-2013, 09:49 AM
I'm mild compared to others. I don't try to incorporate lebron/heat hate whatevers into every other post. I don't even begin to compare to the posters who hate Kobe.

Fuck Kobe, The Achilles was the 5th greatest moment of my life.

Calispursfan11
05-24-2013, 09:52 AM
Glad you left me off your worst this month list, HH. I am moving up apparently.

jeebus
Fuck Kobe, The Achilles was the 5th greatest moment of my life.
I ain't denying that; that shit was hilarious.

HarlemHeat37
I'd like to nominate myself as Poster of the Decade. I am getting legitimate threads deleted and have been banned about 6 or 7 times(I believe this is a record) while never, ever posting blatant trolls/porn/bullshit.

I actually thought of you too, tbh, but you don't post as much in the NBA forum..great work lately, though..

Splits
05-24-2013, 09:58 AM
I ain't denying that; that shit was hilarious.

vONRhz8yCqI

Clipper Nation
05-24-2013, 10:05 AM
:lol Thunderfaggot melting down like Durant in the clutch

Bill_Brasky
05-24-2013, 10:11 AM
jeebus is good, just because he spreads his shit talking around in an unbiased manner doesn't mean you have to get bent out of shape when he goes after your favorite player, imo...that's kinda gay tbh

manufan10
05-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Hey, I didn't make the worst poster's list. That's good news.

Rogue
05-24-2013, 09:07 PM
HH ought to have put himself in the best posters contention imho. dude started some quality threads in the past month (like always) and remarkably those dick-size disccusions which easily topped 6 pages within a few hours. popularity speaks the loudest imho

Suspect
05-24-2013, 09:24 PM
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2ic2p91.jpg

DMC
05-24-2013, 10:32 PM
Glad you left me off your worst this month list, HH. I am moving up apparently.

Since he came out, you're not as overtly queer as you were.

Calispursfan11
05-24-2013, 10:44 PM
Since he came out, you're not as overtly queer as you were. So is this HH thing another troll job or is he for real? I guess this was the right time for HH to come out since a big-name :lol NBA star just did. When can we expect an RJ announcement?

RD2191
05-24-2013, 10:46 PM
:lmao

Calispursfan11
05-24-2013, 10:46 PM
http://oi44.tinypic.com/2ic2p91.jpg

WTF tbh. What was this guy thinking... This will forever be cemented in the lore of Spurstalk.