PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Westbrook showing he is still the Alpha Male

lefty
05-24-2013, 02:37 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK45AQkCIAEzMfK.jpg:large

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/aRDBeyuIGEQBDsb3cuNXwQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/Russell-Westbrook-high-fives-a-young-tornado-victim-at-Childrens-Hospital-at-OU-Medical-Center.-NBA-Photos-Getty-Images.jpg

Dingle Barry
05-24-2013, 02:39 AM
I heard he donated $1,000,000.01

Technique
05-24-2013, 02:44 AM
Just his shear presence cleared the skies and sent rays of sunshine down on to the great state of OK

thunderup
05-24-2013, 02:51 AM
Stupid.

Halberto
05-24-2013, 08:35 AM
^look who decided to show up!

OKC
05-24-2013, 09:11 AM
80% of the posters in the NBA forum are 1) single 2) childless 3) under the age of 25 and 4) do not have a college education. We need to reel in our expectations as to what to expect from them in terms of posts.

ffadicted
05-24-2013, 10:13 AM
80% of the posters in the NBA forum are 1) single 2) childless 3) under the age of 25 and 4) do not have a college education. We need to reel in our expectations as to what to expect from them in terms of posts.

lol using "single" "childless" and "under 25" as a way to make fun of somebody. Those are like the three best qualities to possibly have in life :lol

OKC
05-24-2013, 10:20 AM
lol using "single" "childless" and "under 25" as a way to make fun of somebody. Those are like the three best qualities to possibly have in life :lol

I wasn't making fun of anyone. It's just the fact that, generally speaking, a lot of people in this demographic typically have a bit different of a mindset than maybe someone who is in a much different point in their life. I'm not knocking anyone for ANY of those traits. I was once all of the above. I'm simply saying they have a different perspective on things and their immaturity often shines through. I don't think I have to convince you how stupid half the stuff posted on here is.

OKC
05-24-2013, 10:21 AM
I'm not the least bit offended by this post, I just don't get the point of it. RW taking his time to try and cheer up a few people, that's really all he's doing.

Splits
05-24-2013, 10:28 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BK45AQkCIAEzMfK.jpg:large

Westbrook: Is that JR Smith's car?

Bill_Brasky
05-24-2013, 10:40 AM
I wasn't making fun of anyone. It's just the fact that, generally speaking, a lot of people in this demographic typically have a bit different of a mindset than maybe someone who is in a much different point in their life. I'm not knocking anyone for ANY of those traits. I was once all of the above. I'm simply saying they have a different perspective on things and their immaturity often shines through. I don't think I have to convince you how stupid half the stuff posted on here is.
No, you're a faggot on a high horse who probably comes here to read the horrible things people say just so you can feel better about youself and say "well at least i'm not as bad as these guys!", never once realizing that your quality of life is so shitty in your shithole state that you're using internet message board posts to boost your ego.

thunderup
05-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Bill Brasky just doesn't get it. I guess joking about the tragedy like little 13-year old pussies is cool in these parts. What a pathetic showing of the mob mentality.

thunderup
05-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

K

Bill_Brasky
05-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Bill Brasky just doesn't get it. I guess joking about the tragedy like little 13-year old pussies is cool in these parts. What a pathetic showing of the mob mentality.

It's not really that, it's just that you're kind of a little bitch and I enjoy seeing you mad.

thunderup
05-24-2013, 11:50 AM
It's not really that, it's just that you're kind of a little bitch and I enjoy seeing you mad.
That's telling me, internet tough guy.

Bill_Brasky
05-24-2013, 12:05 PM
That's telling me, internet tough guy.

For someone who complains so hard about mob mentality and unoriginal schtick, you sure aren't on the cutting edge yourself.

thunderup
05-24-2013, 12:17 PM
For someone who complains so hard about mob mentality and unoriginal schtick, you sure aren't on the cutting edge yourself.
That doesn't make any sense but given the fact that you're a piece of shit who plays along with the bullshit that goes on here, I'm not surprised.

OKC
05-24-2013, 02:23 PM
No, you're a faggot on a high horse who probably comes here to read the horrible things people say just so you can feel better about youself and say "well at least i'm not as bad as these guys!", never once realizing that your quality of life is so shitty in your shithole state that you're using internet message board posts to boost your ego.

Strictly expressing my opinion on the thread. Nothing more, nothing less. I actually joined this site in an attempt to discuss basketball, nothing more or less. However, I'll express my opinion on posts I feel are ignorant. I actually really really love living where I do and have no desire to live elsewhere. You tell me, Bill, what do you think of this thread? I mean you've got Russell Westbrook looking at tornado damage and visiting some kids. WHat really is there about that worthy of starting a thread? Do you disagree with me on this? Do you think this thread is of any substance? It's not, which is why I expressed my opinion of it.

hater
05-24-2013, 02:27 PM
tbh thats reallly great of WB

I like him a bit more now and wish him a speedy recovery. what a warm soul.

buttsR4rebounding
05-24-2013, 02:42 PM

:lmao

AaronY
05-24-2013, 02:52 PM
KaBoom

OKC
05-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Let me just backpedal and ask a question rather than ridiculing someone's blissful ignorance. Help me understand what Westbrook doing in the photos above has anything to do with attempting to be an "alpha dog"? The whole team went and did this so I'm confused how the thread makes any sense.

Splits
05-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Let me just backpedal and ask a question rather than ridiculing someone's blissful ignorance. Help me understand what Westbrook doing in the photos above has anything to do with attempting to be an "alpha dog"? The whole team went and did this so I'm confused how the thread makes any sense.

If you have to ask, maybe this isn't the forum for you. Don't take everything so fucking literally and personally.

LarryDavid
05-24-2013, 03:41 PM

Truth Bomb

AussieFanKurt
05-24-2013, 07:44 PM

funny cunt :lmao :lol

Rogue
05-24-2013, 09:11 PM
the Thunder chose a wrong name for their franchise imho, that name jinxed the city & state. shit wouldn't have happened in the first place in Oklahoma had their only major-league franchise chosen a more peaceful name tbh

rayjayjohnson
05-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Sup, faggot?

rayjayjohnson
05-24-2013, 09:22 PM
the Thunder chose a wrong name for their franchise imho, that name jinxed the city & state. shit wouldn't have happened in the first place in Oklahoma had their only major-league franchise chosen a more peaceful name tbh

Oklahoma City Bombers tbh

thunderup
05-24-2013, 09:40 PM
Sup, faggot?
Sup with you, faggot?

Rogue
05-24-2013, 09:50 PM
that OKC #1 visiting village remnants on crutches :cry

racm
05-26-2013, 09:12 PM

They also have a WNBA-ish name and logo

DMC
05-26-2013, 11:04 PM
I heard he donated $1,000,000.01

Ok I laughed

DMC
05-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Strictly expressing my opinion on the thread. Nothing more, nothing less. I actually joined this site in an attempt to discuss basketball, nothing more or less. However, I'll express my opinion on posts I feel are ignorant. I actually really really love living where I do and have no desire to live elsewhere. You tell me, Bill, what do you think of this thread? I mean you've got Russell Westbrook looking at tornado damage and visiting some kids. WHat really is there about that worthy of starting a thread? Do you disagree with me on this? Do you think this thread is of any substance? It's not, which is why I expressed my opinion of it.

You're feeding trolls. Surely you know that if you didn't just start using the internet yesterday. That being the case, you're participating in whatever it is you're bitching about. No one here genuinely feels that way about kids or victims of devastation, but since you yokels are so ripe for the picking, you'll continue to be used as entertainment. Consider it sorta like having a cousin that's not really pretty but still cousinish, and you cannot get even a handjob from your girlfriend so you go see her and get some cousin, genetically weird pussy that makes you feel like you're fucking your sister (because in OKC they are likely one and the same person). That's how it is trolling you guys, you're so easy but then at the end of the day it's not right.

PingPong
05-27-2013, 01:43 AM

yay! :toast:downspin:

callo1
05-27-2013, 02:08 AM
Nice that he took the time to show his support. With his injury, he could have easily taken a pass...class move tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2013, 10:34 AM
They also have a WNBA-ish name and logo
And WNBA-ish players....

TVI
05-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Good for Westbrook. It's nice to see pro athletes step up and help out when tragedy strikes their area. He and Durant are setting good examples.

OKC
05-28-2013, 07:21 AM
You're feeding trolls. Surely you know that if you didn't just start using the internet yesterday. That being the case, you're participating in whatever it is you're bitching about. No one here genuinely feels that way about kids or victims of devastation, but since you yokels are so ripe for the picking, you'll continue to be used as entertainment. Consider it sorta like having a cousin that's not really pretty but still cousinish, and you cannot get even a handjob from your girlfriend so you go see her and get some cousin, genetically weird pussy that makes you feel like you're fucking your sister (because in OKC they are likely one and the same person). That's how it is trolling you guys, you're so easy but then at the end of the day it's not right.

You're right - I joined this forum fairly ignorant to the idea that people actually were lame enough and had enough free time to sit around and "troll". I guess I made the assumption that most decent people who had half a life and some sort of responsibilities in life had better things to do with their time. Apparently a lot of people here don't fit that bill. I take all the blame for being so ignorant as to think the majority of people here weren't juvenile retards with nothing better to do.