PDA

View Full Version : OT: Who's more racist?

Splits
05-24-2013, 10:09 AM
In light of continuing fried chicken remarks directed toward the Cablinasian, I think it is about time we had a serious discussion about racism in this forum. If you choose other, please explain.

skmblz
05-24-2013, 10:14 AM
http://www.aaanything.net/wp-content/gallery/best-photos-of-the-week-22/fontline_clayton_bigsby_black_mane_a_white_supremi st.png

Bill_Brasky
05-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Tiger is 10000000x the golfer Fuzzy or Sergio could ever be. Fuzzy really is an old racist prick so it doesnt surprise me that he got butthurt over Darkness goin' HAM on those faggy golf fucks.

And Sergio is just mad cause his career never panned out, dude shoulda been Tiger's biggest rival and shat the bed something fierce imho.

manufan10
05-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Should have been a list of STers, tbh imo fwiw

Mugen
05-24-2013, 10:29 AM
I hate all races an equal amount. If you're not at least a little racist then you're probably not that smart of a person.

Fried Chicken quips towards blacks are pretty dumb tho because if you don't like fried chicken, you should probably just give up on life and kill yourself tbh.

Dingle Barry
05-24-2013, 12:07 PM
I hate all races an equal amount. If you're not at least a little racist then you're probably not that smart of a person.

Fried Chicken quips towards blacks are pretty dumb tho because if you don't like fried chicken, you should probably just give up on life and kill yourself tbh.

What's dumb is the darks getting upset about staple food references. I'm ethnically German and it would be like me getting pissed about bratwurst or kraut comments. In other words, retardedly insecure.

Splits
05-24-2013, 12:24 PM
Longing for the 50-60s...

http://media.gallup.com/POLL/Releases/pr070816i.gif

King Nupe
05-24-2013, 01:13 PM
What's dumb is the darks getting upset about staple food references. I'm ethnically German and it would be like me getting pissed about bratwurst or kraut comments. In other words, retardedly insecure.

Its not the same. German= Jew killer . You can't understand racism fully unless your culture was a target or laws or wars ( civil war, WW2) were fought to keep you down. Germans eat brats, but if you say Jews eat XYZ, it could be racist because they were at a time killed for their ethnicity. Same as blacks, chinks, japs, wetbacks, red heads

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:46 PM
I was going into a supermarket in Denver called "King Soopers" or something stupid like that, and out walks this black guy pushing a basket with 2 watermelons and a bucket of chicken. I wanted a pic but didn't ask.

DMC
05-24-2013, 01:47 PM

I love fried chicken. I also like watermelon. I am not big on chitterlings though, they are too furry and hard to catch.

Double-Up
05-24-2013, 01:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0WPwa.jpg

Suspect
05-24-2013, 01:53 PM
I was going into a supermarket in Denver called "King Soopers" or something stupid like that,

lol

I remember King Soopers

YoMamaIsCallin
05-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Its not the same. German= Jew killer . You can't understand racism fully unless your culture was a target or laws or wars ( civil war, WW2) were fought to keep you down. Germans eat brats, but if you say Jews eat XYZ, it could be racist because they were at a time killed for their ethnicity. Same as blacks, chinks, japs, wetbacks, red heads

"RED HEADS" ???? Now that's going too far. Shame on you.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-24-2013, 02:40 PM
I love fried chicken. I also like watermelon. I am not big on chitterlings though, they are too furry and hard to catch.

wJ4B7G8Rw3Q

YoMamaIsCallin
05-24-2013, 03:03 PM
It was Malcolm X I think who said "Racism is as American as apple pie." I think he was wrong, it's part of the human condition, not just American. Racism, and more generally fear and hatred of those not like us, is evolutionarily adaptive. If you can notice that that guy coming over the hill is not part of your tribe, from far away, you may be able to alert your tribe and they may be able to be ready for the attack and not get slaughtered. Other people's skin color among other things is direct wired through your neurons into some alert/thisisbad center in your brain.

Our task as modern humans (basically just barely crawled out of the caves) is to be damn aware that these brain connections exist, and simply choose to act not according to them, because we know intellectually that skin color is just skin color, nothing else, no real differences. Just like somewhere in our caveman brain we want to kill the guy who's with a woman and drag her away and rape her, but we don't do that because we know intellectually that society has organized itself with rules and traditions against that. Etc. etc. for all the other impulses our lizard brains feed us. THAT is called being not racist.

King Nupe
05-24-2013, 04:24 PM
I was going into a supermarket in Denver called "King Soopers" or something stupid like that, and out walks this black guy pushing a basket with 2 watermelons and a bucket of chicken. I wanted a pic but didn't ask.

who doesn't like chicken and watermelon?

King Nupe
05-24-2013, 04:25 PM
"RED HEADS" ???? Now that's going too far. Shame on you.

Isnt that what they call Irish people?

TrainOfThought5
05-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Should have been a list of STers, tbh imo fwiw

SupremeGuy
05-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Black people. lol They can literally be as racist as they want and dumb fuck white people will fucking just tell them how right they are. It's amazing. Fucking white guilt FTL.

clambake
05-24-2013, 05:15 PM
often, slave owners would only allow their slaves to raise chickens. anything else was forbidden.

King Nupe
05-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Lobster was also considered a trash food and slaves were permitted to eat it

SupremeGuy
05-24-2013, 06:30 PM
Lobster was also considered a trash food and slaves were permitted to eat itCockroaches of the sea, tbh.

baseline bum
05-24-2013, 07:35 PM

Not really worth the pic unless he had some malt liquor in the kart too.

DMC
05-24-2013, 07:42 PM
Not really worth the pic unless he had some malt liquor in the kart too.

He did have a brown paper bag.

td4mvp2k
05-24-2013, 07:47 PM
where Imus at? goat!

Technique
05-24-2013, 08:56 PM
The fried chicken comment isn't racist. Blacks are so damn sensitive

Rogue
05-24-2013, 09:24 PM
asians are more racist than any other race imho. if blacks and whites hate each other, asians hate them both. a legend of this site was a teacher who taught english in South Korea back in the day, and he was taunted as "monkey" (because he's black). when i was in college i saw a band of yellowass students playing unfriendly jokes on an english teacher (female white, a bit older than kori) right on campus, which was downright horrible and unacceptable tbh. teachers all had good composure and self-discipline so they could remain cool and didn't give a shit about students' annoying behaviors but you would've never seen shits like that in a school in the 80s and 90s imho.

TampaDude
05-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Black people. lol They can literally be as racist as they want and dumb fuck white people will fucking just tell them how right they are. It's amazing. Fucking white guilt FTL.

It's not so much black people as the so-called black leaders like JJ and Al. Muckraking bastards, the lot of them.

jag
05-25-2013, 10:28 AM
It was Malcolm X I think who said "Racism is as American as apple pie." I think he was wrong, it's part of the human condition, not just American. Racism, and more generally fear and hatred of those not like us, is evolutionarily adaptive. If you can notice that that guy coming over the hill is not part of your tribe, from far away, you may be able to alert your tribe and they may be able to be ready for the attack and not get slaughtered. Other people's skin color among other things is direct wired through your neurons into some alert/thisisbad center in your brain.

Our task as modern humans (basically just barely crawled out of the caves) is to be damn aware that these brain connections exist, and simply choose to act not according to them, because we know intellectually that skin color is just skin color, nothing else, no real differences. Just like somewhere in our caveman brain we want to kill the guy who's with a woman and drag her away and rape her, but we don't do that because we know intellectually that society has organized itself with rules and traditions against that. Etc. etc. for all the other impulses our lizard brains feed us. THAT is called being not racist.

IQ tests disagree

PingPong
05-25-2013, 10:37 AM
Nigs hate other nigs because of their tribal ancestry in Afrika. And Tiger Wood is a fucking miscigenation mess, he has black, asian and White ancestry. Latin americans are racist against black and yellow people because they are proud of their european ancestry. Spanish, portuguese and italian (Argentine and Brazil) mostly. Why the fuck I should be proud of a shitty ancestry as Spanish portugese or italian? It's the shittiest people of the europe! http://i.imgur.com/2gbR7EB.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-25-2013, 10:41 AM
IQ tests disagree

I can't wait for the response to this about how IQ tests are racially biased because they don't have any questions about peeling bananas with your feet.

SupremeGuy
05-25-2013, 01:08 PM
I can't wait for the response to this about how IQ tests are racially biased because they don't have any questions about peeling bananas with your feet.:lmao