PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Cuban prepared to pursue two prominent PGs

Michael Jordan.
05-24-2013, 11:43 AM
The source said two point guards who interest the Mavs are Golden State’s Jarrett Jack (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1123/jarrett-jack) and Memphis’ Jerryd Bayless (http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1491/jerryd-bayless). Both players figured prominently in their teams’ runs in the current playoffs, and both will become free agents in July.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/24/report-mavericks-going-to-make-run-at-jarrett-jack-jerryd-bayless/

:lol

TheRealCB
05-24-2013, 11:46 AM
Ok Cuban is officially trolling us right now.

Spur-Addict
05-24-2013, 11:48 AM
LOL Bayless

Dingle Barry
05-24-2013, 12:00 PM
I've had enough of Jack Shit. He needs to go east imo.

G-Nob
05-24-2013, 12:34 PM
I think it's pathetic this jack azz has had his team's name mentioned in every news cycle since these playoffs began. I know this is a desperate man looking to make good on his failures last offseason but good gosh. A free agent is not going to change his mind with cheap headlines. Do us all a favor, gtfo and continue your false bravado in late June.

AaronY
05-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Whatever happened with Darren Collison?..I don't watch the Mavs, but a lot of Mav fans seemed excited about him at the start of the year, talking about how he had all the skills..is he just a retard of something?..

Bill_Brasky
05-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Mavfan overrated Mayo tbh. Dude was terrible there.

Phillip
05-24-2013, 12:49 PM
Whatever happened with Darren Collison?..I don't watch the Mavs, but a lot of Mav fans seemed excited about him at the start of the year, talking about how he had all the skills..is he just a retard of something?..
hes going to retire tbh

jimbo
05-24-2013, 12:54 PM

I've always thought that too. Whenever I'd see fucking Mike James in the game at the end of games instead of Collison I'd just laugh at Cuban.

AaronY
05-24-2013, 01:05 PM
hes going to retire tbh
Thx for the update!..

AaronY
05-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Only knock I know on Collison is a lot of those advanced stat guys didn't like him in the past because even though he shoots decent percentages he didnt shoot enough threes or get to the line enough so his ts% or points per shot was pretty inefficient..but his TS was pretty good this year..

TheRealCB
05-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Only knock I know on Collison is a lot of those advanced stat guys didn't like him in the past because even though he shoots decent percentages he didnt shoot enough threes or get to the line enough so his ts% or points per shot was pretty inefficient..but his TS was pretty good this year..

He is retarded.

spurraider21
05-24-2013, 01:40 PM
Lol Cuban will throw 30 mil at Jason terry 0.5

DAF86
05-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Well the PG spot really sucks for the Mavs right now.

Jodelo
05-24-2013, 03:18 PM
:lobt:

Baseline
05-24-2013, 04:01 PM
Jack is definitely a starter. Jerryd from Subway is a reckless gunner, and is vastly overrated.

Sean Cagney
05-24-2013, 04:03 PM
I've had enough of Jack Shit. He needs to go east imo.

I can agree with you fully there! He seems to hit every shot against us! Thats why Cuban wants him IMO.

Rogue
05-24-2013, 08:50 PM
either guy would probably be a slight upgrade over collison but nothing significant. potatohead has no business of making a damn play, 9 out of 10 times he is your team's last player to touch the ball in offense because everytime he gets the ball he'll throw it straight at the basket w/o thinking. sometimes he hits the target but most times not. he can be a decent #2 on a scrub team but not hell of way would be become a good fit for a team that's set to contend tbh.

while Jack is a better team player than bayless, he can basically hit nothing from behind the 3pt line which gives the opposing team all freedom to condense the inside area and to double-up your primary scorer (dirk in mavs' case). but if i have to choose one between Bayless and Jack i'd rather than the latter, Jack is a decent slasher and can hit some mid-range jumpers every now and then, and at the very least he's a real PG as opposed to a ballhog or a chucker tbh

Leon Black
05-25-2013, 12:03 AM
:lol believing this to be true

Stabula
05-25-2013, 12:07 AM
I thought this said 'prominent' PGs