2nd Team
???

irishock
05-24-2013, 10:36 PM
dwight howard on the first team tbh

DMC
05-24-2013, 10:41 PM
dwight howard on the first team tbh

What was his bad decision other than the 5 bastard fuck trophies?

Suspect
05-24-2013, 10:42 PM
Mike James? Collison?

Killakobe81
1st Team
Lance Stevenson
JR Smith
Gary Neal
Kobe Bryant (Shot selection)
Manu Ginobili

2nd Team
???

FIFY

AaronY
Anthony Randolph thinks he's a point guard when I used to watch him..has to count for something..

irishock
05-24-2013, 10:44 PM
What was his bad decision other than the 5 bastard fuck trophies?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRedws81EJwW-c1RHeBCjgRultC0DaHZZWEiME0Oo_BtGXkyWA57Q

DMC
05-24-2013, 10:59 PM
FIFY

Not really. He has a horrible shot selection but it's made him one of the richest players to ever play in the NBA and LA loves him for it. The rape thing really cost him though, he had a shit ton of sponsors who kicked him to the curb. Cannot keep his dick in his pants, fucking a stupid club whore he just met, working in a hotel knowing she's a low earner and gold digging slut. Shitty decision. With his stacks he could have paid a 5K a night high class no tell to come to his hotel or he could go to hers. He's smart enough to stay on a team that always boasts talent, just not always the chemistry. He's been a nebulous addition to that team for years with the big question always being "would the team be better if Kobe took fewer shots?" which is poison for a team, and lately "would the team have done better if Kobe gave a shit on the defensive end of the floor?" Still, LA fans pay out the ass to see the old chalky bastard. So his worst decision other than marrying a wetback was to stick his dick in that nasty ass Colorado whore.

DMC
05-24-2013, 11:00 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRedws81EJwW-c1RHeBCjgRultC0DaHZZWEiME0Oo_BtGXkyWA57Q

So it's a fashion thing. The queer list is building around here.

BatManu20
05-24-2013, 11:01 PM
Lance Stephenson is easily the MVP of that bunch. Dude is a reckless cannonball flying around out there and is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Robz4000
05-24-2013, 11:02 PM
Any bigman who ever decided to play for Portland.

DMC
05-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Could you imagine:

JR Smith
Lance Stephenson
Stephen Jackson
Dramond Green
Amare

On the floor at the same time with Gary Neal and Monta Ellis rotating in and out at the point?

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 11:05 PM
G Monta Ellis
G Lance Stephenson
F JR Smith
F Josh Smith
C Javale McGee

G Darren Collison
G Gary Neal
F Michael Beasley
F Corey Brewer
C DeAndre Jordan

InRareForm
05-24-2013, 11:06 PM
2nd team:

Chauncey Billups... playoff version
Demarcus COusins
Rudy Gay
OJ mayo
Raymond Felton

coach
Vinny Del Negro

Killakobe81
05-24-2013, 11:06 PM
Not really. He has a horrible shot selection but it's made him one of the richest players to ever play in the NBA and LA loves him for it. The rape thing really cost him though, he had a shit ton of sponsors who kicked him to the curb. Cannot keep his dick in his pants, fucking a stupid club whore he just met, working in a hotel knowing she's a low earner and gold digging slut. Shitty decision. With his stacks he could have paid a 5K a night high class no tell to come to his hotel or he could go to hers. He's smart enough to stay on a team that always boasts talent, just not always the chemistry. He's been a nebulous addition to that team for years with the big question always being "would the team be better if Kobe took fewer shots?" which is poison for a team, and lately "would the team have done better if Kobe gave a shit on the defensive end of the floor?" Still, LA fans pay out the ass to see the old chalky bastard. So his worst decision other than marrying a wetback was to stick his dick in that nasty ass Colorado whore.

That was a longwinded way of saying yes his shot slection is poor but i think the rape hurt him more financialy...but thanks?

DMC
05-24-2013, 11:07 PM
G Monta Ellis
G Lance Stephenson
F JR Smith
F Josh Smith
C Javale McGee

G Darren Collison
G Gary Neal
F Michael Beasley
F Corey Brewer
C DeAndre Jordan

Manu has to get honorable mention. His bad decisions are really really bad, even though he's often the hero for making them.

DMC
05-24-2013, 11:08 PM
That was a longwinded way of saying yes his shot slection is poor but i think the rape hurt him more financialy...but thanks?

No, that was me tearing your boy down to see you get upset about it and pout, but thanks?

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 11:09 PM
True, you can probably name another 25 players that should be on these lists, tbh..

Guys like Manu and Kobe should be on different lists, though..intelligent players that make bad decisions..whereas guys like Monta Ellis are just imbeciles:lol..

Timmy and his retarded outlet passes get an honourable mention:lol..

DMC
05-24-2013, 11:12 PM
True, you can probably name another 25 players that should be on these lists, tbh..

Guys like Manu and Kobe should be on different lists, though..intelligent players that make bad decisions..whereas guys like Monta Ellis are just imbeciles:lol..

Timmy and his retarded outlet passes get an honourable mention:lol..

What's funny is every time I think of one stupid player another pops into my head.

Amare... hit a fucking glass panel during the playoffs. Came off the bench and got suspended during the playoffs. He's stupid. At least his brother was smart enough to not burden the world with his thuggery.

Then you think and suddenly there's Artest. It's a fuckin' smorgasbord.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2013, 11:13 PM
:lol can't believe I forgot Amare and Cousins..

Kidd K
05-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Where are the Gilbert Arenas mentions? :lol

How about the coach and GM?

GM: Isiah Thomas edges out Kahn imo

SupremeGuy
05-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Could you imagine:

JR Smith
Lance Stephenson
Stephen Jackson
Dramond Green
Amare

On the floor at the same time with Gary Neal and Monta Ellis rotating in and out at the point?Holy fuck. lol You just made me spit out my drink. :lol

Rogue
05-24-2013, 11:18 PM
bad decisions > no decisions though. the most pathetic part of miami's loss tonight is that everyone was intentionally shirking their duties. especially in the last 6 seconds, no one fucking wanted to shoot the damn ball and it ended up in bosh's hands when the team needed a fucking 3. had they hit a 3 they would've been just 1pt down with 2-3 seconds left, in which scenario they would still have the chance to come back winning it (like they did in game 1). miami have reverted back to the 11' sorryass form tbh

Arnold Toht
05-24-2013, 11:32 PM
No list is complete without Mike James, tbh

KL2
05-25-2013, 12:32 AM
Surprised nobody has brought up McGee, now that guy's an idiot.

KL2
05-25-2013, 12:34 AM
Also Marc Cuban (team owner)

Maybe even throw Dirk in there for staying with Dallas and trusting Cuban.

Who's the head coach though?

DMC
05-25-2013, 01:16 AM
Where are the Gilbert Arenas mentions? :lol

How about the coach and GM?

GM: Isiah Thomas edges out Kahn imo

Last I checked the Shanghai Sharks weren't an NBA franchise. Coaches and GMs don't typcially make All NBA teams.

DMC
05-25-2013, 01:18 AM
Surprised nobody has brought up McGee, now that guy's an idiot.

G Monta Ellis
G Lance Stephenson
F JR Smith
F Josh Smith
C Javale McGee

G Darren Collison
G Gary Neal
F Michael Beasley
F Corey Brewer
C DeAndre Jordan

chapnis
05-25-2013, 01:57 AM
Anyone who actually watches the NBA will know Manu doesn't belong near this list. So many boneheads in the NBA.

Chris
05-25-2013, 02:38 AM
Ya'll forgot about Westbrook

LarryDavid
05-25-2013, 02:44 AM
Tim Duncan for marrying Amy.

FkLA
05-25-2013, 03:20 AM
DeJuan Blair has to be on it, even as a 12th man. Dumbest Spur by far. Neal doesnt even seem like a stupid guy, hes just a chucker at times...which wasnt even that big of a problem until this year when his percentages dropped (spurfan used to love Nealing with it his first two years). Blair on the other hand is seriously a fucking retard tbh.

Kidd K
05-25-2013, 03:17 PM
Last I checked the Shanghai Sharks weren't an NBA franchise. Coaches and GMs don't typcially make All NBA teams.

You didn't specify that only people with jobs in the NBA right now were eligible.

Player who make terrible decisions don't typically make all NBA teams either. The addition of coach/GM was for fun.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-25-2013, 04:17 PM
2nd team:

Chauncey Billups... playoff version
Demarcus COusins
Rudy Gay
OJ mayo
Raymond Felton

coach
Vinny Del Negro

I would take out Chauncey Billups and Raymond Felton and put in Byron Mullens and Tony Allen.

jeebus
05-25-2013, 05:20 PM
What's the NBA All Cuck team?

DMC
05-25-2013, 07:25 PM
You didn't specify that only people with jobs in the NBA right now were eligible.

Any "All NBA" teams have to be currently playing in the NBA.

Player who make terrible decisions don't typically make all NBA teams either. The addition of coach/GM was for fun.
They make my All NBA Bad Decisions Team. Start your own thread if you want a bad coaches team.

DMC
05-25-2013, 07:28 PM
Anyone who actually watches the NBA will know Manu doesn't belong near this list. So many boneheads in the NBA.

It's a stupid decision list, not a bonehead list.

Shooting that 3 early in the shot clock in game 1 2nd round, that turnover and flagrant in game 2 of WCF, his foul on Dirk, his passes that come at inopportune times when he didn't need to, that behind the back turnover on the break that doesn't make any sense at all. That kind of thing. Manu is feast or famine, it's well known. Other players don't have his court awareness, vision, understanding of the game, but man his decision making often assumes they do.

Kidd K
05-25-2013, 08:05 PM
Any "All NBA" teams have to be currently playing in the NBA.

They make my All NBA Bad Decisions Team. Start your own thread if you want a bad coaches team.

I don't care about it as much as you do to warrant making another thread.