PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: Should have been up 2-0 TBH

ezau
05-24-2013, 11:49 PM
If not for Vogel's stupid decision to remove Hibbert, Pacers could have easily gone home with a 2-0 lead. I cannot understand posters' nuthugging the Heat in every opportunity in this forum. It's pretty obvious that they struggle against big lineups with above-average defense. Not only that, they get picked apart too easily in PnRs. Their last line of defense is either Lebron or Wade :lol

The Heat rely too much on turnovers to generate easy baskets. Without it, they have to rely on Lebron almost exclusively to generate points. Remember, this is the same fucking team that lost a game against the fucking Bulls last series :lol. The 2011 Mavs or 2009-2010 Lakers would shit on this Heat team any day.

Legacy
05-24-2013, 11:50 PM
The Pacers are the new GS Warriors, tbh. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-24-2013, 11:50 PM
excuse still coasting

coasting my ass

Stabula
05-25-2013, 12:05 AM
typical Miami fan tbh http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a544/Magindam/poopybutt_zps49738d31.jpg (http://www.oprah.com)

DeadlyDynasty
05-25-2013, 12:23 AM
The Pacers are the new GS Warriors, tbh. :lol

Explain.

Rogue
05-25-2013, 12:26 AM
heat are following the spurs 2nd round path imho. GNSFs said the same after the warriors won game 2 and tied the series, but i believe it was the spurs that ended up winning the series if i remember correct. spurs-warriors game one was also a hard-fought one and the spurs won it with horseshit luck. when the warriors handily won game two, most GNSFs predicted the warriors would win the series, but the final result would turn out to be the opposite.

ezau
05-25-2013, 12:29 AM
heat are following the spurs 2nd round path imho. GNSFs said the same after the warriors won game 2 and tied the series, but i believe it was the spurs that ended up winning the series if i remember correct. spurs-warriors game one was also a hard-fought one and the spurs won it with horseshit luck. when the warriors handily won game two, most GNSFs predicted the warriors would win the series, but the final result would turn out to be the opposite.

Pacers are a better defensive team than GSW. And the point of the thread is the Pacers should've been up 2-0.

Legacy
05-25-2013, 12:29 AM
Because the same exact type of thread was started when The Spurs and The GS series tied 1-1. "Warriors should have been up 2-0." That's why. :lol

LakerHater
05-25-2013, 12:33 AM
Youre right TBH!

Miami has no answer for Hibbert!

Legacy
05-25-2013, 12:36 AM

Exactly, Rogue. I wasn't one of those cliff-jumpers, though. ;)

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Last year:

Pacers would tap that Heat ass in six games.The Heat will then trade Lebron for Dwight in the offseason. LMAO!

ezau
05-25-2013, 12:40 AM
^^ :lol

Stabula
05-25-2013, 12:47 AM
I hate all these 'should-have-been' takes. If it should have happened it would have happened, isn't that obvious? Pacers had control of Game 1 until the last 2 seconds and the mistake was costly enough to lose them the game since it was competitive the whole way. I hate the Heat more than anyone but the series is fairly 1-1 the only way I'd say otherwise is if the refs made a huge blunder.

Rogue
05-25-2013, 12:48 AM
Pacers are a better defensive team than GSW. And the point of the thread is the Pacers should've been up 2-0.
GNSFs (or some insignificant laker fan im not sure) said basically the same (the warriors should've been 2-0) when the series was tied 1-1. both games were close enough and could've gone either way, and the pacers should be satisfied that they've stolen a game as well as the HCA from miami imho.

GS aint as good a defensive team as pacers but they're better offensively which cancels it off

Suspect
05-25-2013, 01:17 AM
not really since defense wins games imo

DMC
05-25-2013, 01:20 AM
Pacers are nothing like the Warriors. Not even close.

DMC
05-25-2013, 01:22 AM
If not for Vogel's stupid decision to remove Hibbert, Pacers could have easily gone home with a 2-0 lead. I cannot understand posters' nuthugging the Heat in every opportunity in this forum. It's pretty obvious that they struggle against big lineups with above-average defense. Not only that, they get picked apart too easily in PnRs. Their last line of defense is either Lebron or Wade :lol

The Heat rely too much on turnovers to generate easy baskets. Without it, they have to rely on Lebron almost exclusively to generate points. Remember, this is the same fucking team that lost a game against the fucking Bulls last series :lol. The 2011 Mavs or 2009-2010 Lakers would shit on this Heat team any day.

The Heat should be up 2-0 just as easy or easier. That late foul by Wade was a bailout play for the Pacers anyhow as was the last second 30' 3 from George. If the Heat play their normal game, they win both games easily.

Dex
05-25-2013, 03:16 AM
Chicago made it 1-1 on Miami's homecourt, too...and then Miami woke up again.

Frankly, I won't be impressed until they win 3 games in this series. And even then, I still expect Miami to advance...but at least they are making them work for it.

Bynumite
05-25-2013, 07:28 AM
And some people wanted to see Miami curbstomp the Knicks :lol Pacers Heat series has been competitive so far.

Stabula
05-25-2013, 07:48 AM
Pacers will leave Indiana with the series at 2-2

TampaDude
05-25-2013, 09:35 AM
ECF is likely going 6 or 7.

If the Spurs close out the Grizz in 4 or 5, they'll be waiting around forever for the Finals to begin. :lol

sook
05-25-2013, 11:47 AM
If the Pacers make it Spurs have the championship in a bag.

Jacob1983
05-25-2013, 11:50 AM
You can't compare the Pacers to the Bulls. The situations are different. The Bulls won game 1 and then basically quit after game 1. The Pacers could have won game 1 and this shit could be 2-0 for them. Bottom line: the Pacers are better than the Bulls and they're proving it to everyone.

capek
05-25-2013, 11:52 AM
ECF is likely going 6 or 7.

If the Spurs close out the Grizz in 4 or 5, they'll be waiting around forever for the Finals to begin. :lol

More time to get T-mac up to speed! :drool:

Budkin
05-25-2013, 12:25 PM

You never know. If IND had one the first game than maybe Miami comes out laser focused and blows them out in game 2. At least they got the split.

DPG21920
05-25-2013, 12:41 PM
This makes no sense. Could they have been up 2-0? Sure. However, it's not like they beat down MIA. It's been a fantastic series so far and as I've said before, I really like the Pacers.

Calispursfan11
05-25-2013, 12:44 PM
Not this "should have" crap again. They were saying that about the warriors too tbh.

Calispursfan11
05-25-2013, 12:45 PM
I hate all these 'should-have-been' takes. If it should have happened it would have happened, isn't that obvious? Pacers had control of Game 1 until the last 2 seconds and the mistake was costly enough to lose them the game since it was competitive the whole way. I hate the Heat more than anyone but the series is fairly 1-1 the only way I'd say otherwise is if the refs made a huge blunder.

The satanic point guard speaks the truth.