PDA

View Full Version : :lol memorial day

Rick Santorum
05-25-2013, 12:13 AM
:lol the weekend where we pretend to give a shit about the worthless dead soldiers
:lol the gubbamint sending soldiers to die knowing they're expendable people
:lol killing puppies in Iraq
:lol Haliburton Oil slaves
:lol mercenaries for zionists and Dick Cheney
:lol thinking the military defends America
:lol graduating from high school with no future and then enlisting
:lol claiming military experience leads to well paying jobs
:lol the unemployment rate for veterans being double that of the entire population
:lol 100,000 jobs initiative
:lol affirmative action for retarded marines
:lol committing genocide
:lol America celebrating genocide
:lol Memorial day

Avante
05-25-2013, 12:17 AM
If not for those worthless soldiers that would have been written in German or maybe Japanese.

Rick Santorum
05-25-2013, 12:19 AM
If not for those worthless soldiers that would have been written in German or maybe Japanese.

:lol World War II being the last time the military actually defended America
:lol just proves how much of a joke America's post-WWII military is

hehateme
05-25-2013, 12:20 AM
god that family pic with his son is like a serial rapist groomed and waiting for action..

Avante
05-25-2013, 12:24 AM
:lol World War II being the last time the military actually defended America
:lol just proves how much of a joke America's post-WWII military is

Move~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suspect
05-25-2013, 12:31 AM
"lol" any "holiday" really

Jacob1983
05-25-2013, 02:24 AM
Santorum's wife looks like she is embarrassed. She just has this expression of "will you stop crying like a bitch" to their daughter on her face.

AaronY
05-25-2013, 03:34 AM
That really is an awesome pic..am currently stealing as a sig for me on another forum..

baseline bum
05-25-2013, 09:37 AM
http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/marines-nazi-afghanistan.jpg

lil'mo
05-25-2013, 09:49 AM
BLAST!

jeebus
05-25-2013, 09:55 AM
http://wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/marines-nazi-afghanistan.jpg
it's too bad the SS isn't around today; then those sandn!ggers would have something to cry about, if there would be any left

Rogue
05-25-2013, 09:24 PM
soldiers didn't defend shit during WWII. Japs bombed pearl harbor because of the trade embargo the US imposed on them, and the US had every right to teach them a harsh lesson but it looked to me more like a loss-loss to both Japan and the US. British motherfuckers dragged US into the fucking war that killed/injured more than a million US soldiers. no one in the US would give a shit who ruled Europe or Asia, fascists could rule 2/3 of the world but no way would they ever come to invade US, ever

baseline bum
05-26-2013, 01:59 AM
soldiers didn't defend shit during WWII. Japs bombed pearl harbor because of the trade embargo the US imposed on them, and the US had every right to teach them a harsh lesson but it looked to me more like a loss-loss to both Japan and the US. British motherfuckers dragged US into the fucking war that killed/injured more than a million US soldiers. no one in the US would give a shit who ruled Europe or Asia, fascists could rule 2/3 of the world but no way would they ever come to invade US, ever

The jap fascists did invade the US son.

http://www.kuriositas.com/2012/11/the-forgotten-battle-japanese-invasion.html

lefty
05-26-2013, 02:08 AM
:lol the weekend where we pretend to give a shit about the worthless dead soldiers
:lol the gubbamint sending soldiers to die knowing they're expendable people
:lol killing puppies in Iraq
:lol Haliburton Oil slaves
:lol mercenaries for zionists and Dick Cheney
:lol thinking the military defends America
:lol graduating from high school with no future and then enlisting
:lol claiming military experience leads to well paying jobs
:lol the unemployment rate for veterans being double that of the entire population
:lol 100,000 jobs initiative
:lol affirmative action for retarded marines
:lol committing genocide
:lol America celebrating genocide
:lol Memorial day
Truth Bombs :lmao

byrontx
05-26-2013, 05:43 AM
In todays military you fight for the interests of thee capitalists and they reward you with great benefits paid for by taxpayers. A military person can recieve for free medical benefits that taxpayers may end up compelled to deal with through bankruptcy court. The Iraq war was an economic war that the average taxpayer had no vested interests in.

TDMVPDPOY
05-26-2013, 05:58 AM
we have memorial day down here also i think it was last month. whats interesting is the only war vets that get remembered or credited are the ones who fought in either ww1+2, any other war ur and after thought or not highly recognizable aka vietnam vets get dissed alot...

the day we celebrate it down here, is also the fkn day my people loss the war and the city taken by commies, yet those commies idiots celebrate it as a national holiday to rub it in, i guess victors get to rewrite history and losers stfu gtfo...

rayjayjohnson
05-26-2013, 07:27 AM
:lmao americans

spursncowboys
05-26-2013, 10:05 AM
So much stupid from so many.

spursncowboys' puppy
05-26-2013, 10:23 AM
So much stupid from so many.

Hey bro why'd you throw me off a cliff?

DPG21920
05-26-2013, 10:56 AM
While maybe some of the OP is true, it's still funny to think he would savagely get beatdown if he ever talked like this to a Marine :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-26-2013, 10:59 AM
It's a good thing the OP isn't a girl because then he would be getting sexually assaulted by that Marine, since marines have an affinity for that kind of behavior..

SA210
05-26-2013, 11:00 AM
:lol @DPG

SA210
05-26-2013, 11:02 AM
I agree with much of what the OP says, but I wouldn't joke about it. It's sad really how we go to war for bs made up reasons. So much suffering for greed and power. smh

You will hardly find me being a cheerleader for bs wars and our military. They have enough cheerleaders who don't even understand what they are really cheering for. To be honest, I think responsibility is also with them, for following illegal or bad orders. If they refuse to go to war, there is no war, period.

Youngsters need to start understanding that serving their country and being a great citizen doesn't necessarily mean giving their lives to a corrupt government and killing or being killed.

I don't buy into the fake Patriotic slogans.

Great example of what I'm talking about here..

The American War Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsFIrzRPybk

spursncowboys
05-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Marines

Dirk Oneanddoneski
05-26-2013, 11:27 AM
http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/MISC/misc_image11.jpg

:lol

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2013, 12:37 PM

:lol..

xeromass
05-26-2013, 01:39 PM
it's too bad the SS isn't around today; then those sandn!ggers would have something to cry about, if there would be any left

Not exactly sandn!ggers, but still muslims

13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_ %281st_Croatian%29)

The romantic notions that Himmler had about the Bosnian Muslims were probably significant in the division's genesis. He was personally fascinated by the Islamic faith and believed that Islam created fearless soldiers. He found their ferocity preferable to the gentility of Christians and believed their martial qualities should be further developed and put to use. He thought that Muslim men would make perfect SS soldiers as Islam "promises them Heaven if they fight and are killed in action."

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm thankful for the holiday pay, tbh. Real talk, though--respect to anyone who's fought for this country Pre (and during, if you were drafted) Vietnam War.

Cane
05-26-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm thankful for the holiday pay, tbh. Real talk, though--respect to anyone who's fought for this country Pre (and during, if you were drafted) Vietnam War.

Even Culburn?

spursncowboys
05-27-2013, 01:35 AM
So proud of your opinions that you hide behind fake names.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 09:04 AM
http://www.resist.com/CARTOON%20GALLERY/MISC/misc_image11.jpg

:lol
:lmao

Spursfan092120
05-27-2013, 10:56 AM
I respect anyone who has fought and died in war while representing my country. These guys went to war believing they were helping the USA, whether they were or weren't. They chose to do it, and I respect them for it. I love that you guys will sit here and bash the soldiers behind fake names and at the same time, live in a country that's free because of them. I expected a thread like this, as I've been a member of this forum for a while now, but just know that you're the douchiest of the douches for this, OP. From the fake name you use to the sig picture, you scream out "I need attention." So here's the attention you crave. If I could condemn you to some third world country run by a dictator I would. But since I can't, I'll just say "Happy Memorial Day, bitch."

Bill_Brasky
05-27-2013, 11:09 AM
:cry those soldiers protect your right to shit talk on the internet :cry

:cry no really :cry

:cry by the way i want to kill, or at the very least assault you for having a different opinion :cry

:cry land of the free :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 11:18 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao 90210's meltdown

SA210
05-27-2013, 12:17 PM
We are already "free"..well for now

AaronY
05-27-2013, 12:32 PM
I like to thank the soldiers who protected us the last time a legit threat to conquer the US and take our freedoms attacked us (ignore Pearl Harbor that was just a strategic attack on a US territory, Japs and Germans were never crossing the Pacific and Atlantic respectively)..so this one goes out to you Zebulon Pike, Winfield Scott, and Jacob Hull..I'll never forget what you did in 1812..:toast

Woo Bum-kon
05-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Puppy Pitchin' ain't free. There's a heavy fuckin' fee.

The Reckoning
05-27-2013, 01:20 PM
I like to thank the soldiers who protected us the last time a legit threat to conquer the US and take our freedoms attacked us (ignore Pearl Harbor that was just a strategic attack on a US territory, Japs and Germans were never crossing the Pacific and Atlantic respectively)..so this one goes out to you Zebulon Pike, Winfield Scott, and Jacob Hull..I'll never forget what you did in 1812..:toast

if you factor in our domain of influence and the western hemisphere, the spanish-american war was our successful stand against european imperialism in accordance with the monroe doctrine.

spursncowboys
05-27-2013, 03:59 PM
I respect anyone who has fought and died in war while representing my country. These guys went to war believing they were helping the USA, whether they were or weren't. They chose to do it, and I respect them for it. I love that you guys will sit here and bash the soldiers behind fake names and at the same time, live in a country that's free because of them. I expected a thread like this, as I've been a member of this forum for a while now, but just know that you're the douchiest of the douches for this, OP. From the fake name you use to the sig picture, you scream out "I need attention." So here's the attention you crave. If I could condemn you to some third world country run by a dictator I would. But since I can't, I'll just say "Happy Memorial Day, bitch."
:toast

It's humorous and sad how they call you being decent as a meltdown

SA210
05-27-2013, 04:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALhwQKTRAgA

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of god and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

D'you wear a black armband
When they shot the man
Who said "peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom
When it's not in your hands
When everybody's fightin'
For their promised land
And

I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
Ow, oh no, no, no, no, no

Look at the shoes you're filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more

My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of god or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

"We practice selective annihilation of mayors and
Government officials for example to create a vacuum
Then we fill that vacuum as popular war advantage
Peace is closer" **

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
And I don't need your civil war
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no uh-oh-uh, no uh-oh, uh no
I don't need one more war

I don't need one more war
No, no, no, no uh-oh-uh, no uh-oh, uh no
Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway?

Spursfan092120
05-27-2013, 09:38 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao 90210's meltdown
No meltdown at all DoK...just stating how I feel. Was I wrong? Was this thread not obviously started to beg for attention? Is that not a douche move? Just sayin.

Thebesteva
05-27-2013, 09:44 PM

:lol People justifying the actions of that soldier
:lol Americans are nearly last place in education, health care, life expectancy
:lol American women
:lol Pro gun anti-sex country