PDA

View Full Version : Grizzlies: Amy Duncan Chant

BUMP
05-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Fair or foul?

Let's say you were a Grizzlies fan who would be in attendance for game 3. Would you encourage an 'Amy Duncan' chant or anything else regarding Tim's divorce (holding up pictures etc) to help your team win?

As heartless as I can be sometimes, I don't even think that I can do it. Partially because I like Duncan and also because these bitches don't need any more encouragement for their slutty actions.

What say you spurstalk?

Lincoln
05-25-2013, 08:42 AM
I would do it. These guys are professional athletes and shouldn't be distracted by that shit anyways. Maybe a soft pussy like bosh would start breaking down in tears though

Lincoln
05-25-2013, 08:43 AM
I bet Amy got tired of his ugly lanky ass and beta male personality. The gay ass tramp stamp he had was probably a factor too. If Tim wasn't rich he would be pulling 4s at best. Good for Amy, now she can find someone in her league and move out of that shithole San Antonio

Man In Black
05-25-2013, 08:51 AM
Tim ain't Pau Gasol. That girlfriend broke up with me situation was half of the story that the media talked about in the playoffs in 2011.

Man In Black
05-25-2013, 08:54 AM
I bet Amy got tired of his ugly lanky ass and beta male personality. The gay ass tramp stamp he had was probably a factor too. If Tim wasn't rich he would be pulling 4s at best. Good for Amy, now she can find someone in her league and move out of that shithole San Antonio

She was with him before he got to the NBA at Wake Forest. Since they have 2 children, to leave would make visitation hard.

Trainwreck2100
05-25-2013, 09:03 AM
it was fair for eva and tony, which memphis used in 2011. But foul for Duncan and Amy cause unlike Parker, Duncan kept his personal life to himself. I do feel that any attempt by the grizzlies fan to do that will unlock Duncan beast mode though.

Mal
05-25-2013, 09:04 AM
It`s low, but stake of the game is high, so who knows. I wouldnt chant such thing, but I can understand people doing it.

LkrFan
05-25-2013, 09:04 AM
You already kn:lolw

Drachen
05-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Fair or foul?

Let's say you were a Grizzlies fan who would be in attendance for game 3. Would you encourage an 'Amy Duncan' chant or anything else regarding Tim's divorce (holding up pictures etc) to help your team win?

As heartless as I can be sometimes, I don't even think that I can do it. Partially because I like Duncan and also because these bitches don't need any more encouragement for their slutty actions.

What say you spurstalk?

http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=12307

jag
05-25-2013, 09:12 AM
I would do it if I were a Grizz fan. It's the playoffs, you gotta go hard. If Tony Allen's mom died I'd probably hold up a big picture of her face every time he shot a free throw.

Hemotivo
05-25-2013, 09:26 AM
http://boards.grizzliesonline.com/index.php?showtopic=12307

nice!

DMC
05-25-2013, 09:37 AM
The difference is that no one else in the world other than those people holding the sign and the Spurs fans would know who the fuck Amy Duncan is. Her pic would mean nothing. Eva is a star already and her marriage to Tony was a Hollywood tryst not unlike the others.

BlackSwordsMan
05-25-2013, 09:37 AM
Say something like necromorph lvl 20 disspell and you'll see duncan go up in arms because he's wearing his lifecoat of +10 durability and quite frankly even mentioning a necro disenchantment spell around him is enough to make a DnD nerd go mad.

lmbebo
05-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Foul. Low class. Memphis fans do a chant or anything else and I'll lose what respect I got for them. He shoots an air ball or whatever, expect something. But a man who is losing his wife of what 12? years, they have 2 kids together... you just don't go there

TDMVPDPOY
05-25-2013, 09:39 AM
you do know shit like that gets life time ban down here or its 2yrs from entering any sporting ground event...

jag
05-25-2013, 09:47 AM
Foul. Low class. Memphis fans do a chant or anything else and I'll lose what respect I got for them.

Oh no!

IronMexican
05-25-2013, 09:50 AM
Foul. Low class. Memphis fans do a chant or anything else and I'll lose what respect I got for them. He shoots an air ball or whatever, expect something. But a man who is losing his wife of what 12? years, they have 2 kids together... you just don't go there

robdiaz approves this message

ElNono
05-25-2013, 09:52 AM
I approve, tbh... with TD thoroughly dominating this series so far, you gotta try to get any edge you can, IMO.

TDMVPDPOY
05-25-2013, 09:58 AM
remember when laker fagots would put up a picture of that lame ho of a desperate housewife? lol that was gold

TheRealCB
05-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Well Tony is a joke and had it coming,so it was fair game.Timmy gets a divorce with probably the love of his life..You don't go there.

Although,:lol marrying a cheerleader from college :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-25-2013, 10:15 AM
whats the chances of duncan running into the stands if he cant handle it?

nothing hurts a man than being cuckhold

JamStone
05-25-2013, 10:15 AM
Personally, I wouldn't do it. But I have no problem with anyone who would. Worse shit has been heckled before.

Probably won't even phase Duncan. Don't think he would care. But if it did, all the more reason for them to chant it.

Only heckling I really take issue with is extreme vulgarity or sexually explicit shit if young kids are within earshot. I don't even mind racist, sexist, or gay screams at players. Looking back, now I don't even take a big issue with Utah Jazz fans making fun of Fisher's daughter. Sure it was tasteless, but if the purpose is to mess with the player and it works, then do it. If the player is mentally weak enough for it to affect him, then by all means, you should try to get him off his game.

Clipper Nation
05-25-2013, 10:20 AM
Probably not, for the same reasons as BUMP.... Tim's a class act and doesn't deserve to be ripped a new one like that by the crowd (unlike the French faggot wife-stealer) and why promote the gendered double-standard when it comes to cheating if I don't have to?

Mugen
05-25-2013, 10:21 AM
that's too many syllables for Memphis fans tbh.

PingPong
05-25-2013, 10:30 AM
I remember the crowd chanting ' hey julio cesar Ronaldo banged your wife' in a soccer match in Brazil. But it's soccer, it's fans are the scum of the sports fans, the most classless hordes.
http://i.imgur.com/8kCIFO8.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-25-2013, 10:32 AM
Whether or not it'd be fair or foul, I don't think it'd be a good idea based off how little of an effect KG's "Happy fuckin mother's day!" remark had on him.

It's also fair given how much worse fans have been, like when Utah fans would hold their hand over their eyes while Fisher shot free throws (then again they only did that cause Fisher whored his daughter's eye sickness to get out of a contract).

jag
05-25-2013, 10:40 AM
I remember the crowd chanting ' hey julio cesar Ronaldo banged your wife' in a soccer match in Brazil. But it's soccer, it's fans are the scum of the sports fans, the most classless hordes.
http://i.imgur.com/8kCIFO8.jpg

He's holding that bitch prisoner, Elizabeth Smart style, forcing her to play UNO with him. I can respect his hustle. He's not letting her out of his sight. Refusing to be a cuck.

Drachen
05-25-2013, 10:42 AM
If it were turned around and I was in the crowd that started chanting it, I would be embarrassed for being associated (even mildly) with those doing the chanting. The same kind of embarrassment that I feel when Boutons discusses liberal policies or when WC says he is a human.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-25-2013, 10:43 AM
The same kind of embarrassment that I feel when Boutons discusses liberal policies or when WC says he is a human.

:lmao

jag
05-25-2013, 10:44 AM
If it were turned around and I was in the crowd that started chanting it, I would be embarrassed for being associated (even mildly) with those doing the chanting. The same kind of embarrassment that I feel when Boutons discusses liberal policies or when WC says he is a human.

:lmao

100%duncan
05-25-2013, 11:11 AM
If Grizz fan do this, it's fine with me. Tim is a man, and he won't get affected tbh. I'm actually excited to see if they pull this shit off.

xellos88330
05-25-2013, 11:25 AM
I like to keep personal issues out of my heckling. It takes all the fun out of it. If I were a total ass and not give a fuck, I would start screaming all sorts of terrible shit to Dooling.

Some things are better to be left alone.

mercos
05-25-2013, 11:30 AM
I personally wouldn't do it, but I"m not much of a heckler. Can't see that working on Duncan. Most likely he ignores it, but there is a chance it could motivate and anger him.

dunkman
05-25-2013, 11:45 AM
If I were a Memphis fan, wouldn't do that. Its kinda totally classless and then you don't want to motivate a player that you know can ball.

BUMP
05-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Probably won't even phase Duncan.

tbh I disagree completely. I don't see how it wouldn't considering they were married so long and now she's with another man. He's only human.

HarlemHeat37
05-25-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm not the type of guy that enjoys personal insults and low blows, tbh, so I wouldn't do it, lacks class..

jag
05-25-2013, 12:20 PM
HH taking the high road, per par, fwiw, David Robinson, The Golden Rule, etc, tbh...

DAF86
05-25-2013, 12:46 PM
But it's soccer, it's fans are the scum of the sports fans, the most classless hordes.

Worst than that son, many of them are mobsters. I would like to see DD or any of the other guys that think soccer is for the Jasons Collins of this World to chant "soccer is for fags" on a soccer stadium, not only that they wouldn't get out of there alive but afterwards nobody would get accountable for the crime. And no, sadly I'm not kidding.

P/S: I wouldn't really like to see you die DD.

Bill_Brasky
05-25-2013, 12:53 PM
I hope they piss Duncan off.

TrainOfThought5
05-25-2013, 01:59 PM
I would do it. These guys are professional athletes and shouldn't be distracted by that shit anyways. Maybe a soft pussy like bosh would start breaking down in tears though

Carmelo had a complete implosion over less.

TrainOfThought5
05-25-2013, 02:00 PM
tbh I disagree completely. I don't see how it wouldn't considering they were married so long and now she's with another man. He's only human.

rascal
05-25-2013, 02:15 PM
She was with him before he got to the NBA at Wake Forest. Since they have 2 children, to leave would make visitation hard.

It wasn't too hard to figure he would be an NBA star.

TheCultOfPersonality
05-25-2013, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't do it, but wouldn't have a problem if other fans do it.

DeadlyDynasty
05-25-2013, 02:35 PM
All's fair

benefactor
05-25-2013, 02:47 PM
All's fair
...and nothing is sacred...especially in sports.

I'd do it...but I tend to side with those who say it might have the reverse effect on Duncan. He's been pretty dialed this year with the whole divorce thing happening in the background. Pushing the issue more might send him into god mode.

dbestpro
05-25-2013, 03:28 PM
I hope they piss Duncan off.

This. I hope the whole team gets pissed. The Spurs as a whole have a higher focus when they play angry.

Reck
05-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Yes, fuel him some more so he can further push Z-bo's face in.

thunderup
05-25-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm not the type of guy that enjoys personal insults and low blows, tbh, so I wouldn't do it, lacks class..

:lol so you wouldn't laugh at dead kids IRL but you do it on the internet. Cool.

Thomas82
05-25-2013, 03:39 PM
I personally wouldn't do it, but I"m not much of a heckler. Can't see that working on Duncan. Most likely he ignores it, but there is a chance it could motivate and anger him.

If I were a Memphis fan, wouldn't do that. Its kinda totally classless and then you don't want to motivate a player that you know can ball.

I'm looking for them to play that card so it'll backfire on them.

BUMP
05-25-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't see how Duncan can simply 'block this out'. This is different than fans chanting something like "Airball" or "You suck!". You can simply start scoring more to shut them up. It will just remind him about the divorce and no matter how much he scores it doesn't erase the fact that the love of his life is getting plowed on the regular by another guy. That's the big difference since it's arguably the lowest point of his life.

DAF86
05-25-2013, 04:37 PM
A few years back a River Plate's (my futbol club) player fucked a teamate's wife, the thing went public and all the rival's crowds started chanting "cornudo, cornudo" (horned or cuckold) whenever the cheated player touched the ball.

AaronY
05-25-2013, 04:38 PM
To troll, or not to troll: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to make those suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by trolling to say we begin
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To make them want to die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams of cucking may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long a cucking;
For who would bear the pussy whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the sperm baths upon thy face
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would bear a cucking from a bish you gave everything to?
To grunt and sweat under a weary Gasol while knowing in those stands know what happened to you
But that the dread of something after death, a cucking in the afterlife
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action. - Soft you now!
The fair Amy! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd and be napalm in my hair the burns delivered so greatly sting

tenbeersbold
05-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Il Cavaliere casts the cornuto in Duncans direction:hat

http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/berlusconi5.jpg

Findog
05-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Fair or foul?

What say you spurstalk?

Men need to help each other out and not enable these skanks.

Reck
05-25-2013, 05:25 PM
I don't see how Duncan can simply 'block this out'. This is different than fans chanting something like "Airball" or "You suck!". You can simply start scoring more to shut them up. It will just remind him about the divorce and no matter how much he scores it doesn't erase the fact that the love of his life is getting plowed on the regular by another guy. That's the big difference since it's arguably the lowest point of his life.

As I understand it, this has been going on for months, mentally he seems to be doing fine out on the court.

Now, this coming to light and if the fans begin chanting some vile shit remains to be seen.

He might not even care about her at this point. We shall see, however.

Rogue
05-25-2013, 10:10 PM
Fair or foul?

What say you spurstalk?
this. i'd never laugh at another man for the suffering from his bitch's betrayal. men should all be friends to each other imho

KaiRMD1
05-25-2013, 11:57 PM
Since i condoned the honey nut Cheerios thing as well as mocking Kobe and his divorce, i would have to say yeah, unfortunately if i was a grizzlies fan that is

Reck
05-25-2013, 11:58 PM
this. i'd never laugh at another man for the suffering from his bitch's betrayal. men should all be friends to each other imho

Shit I thought I was reading my own post. :lol

HI-FI
05-26-2013, 12:04 AM
even if I wasn't a huge fan of Timmy, i wouldn't do it. and to your point, i'd say men in general are more into things like loyalty or brotherhood than bitches. women just try to copy and keep up with shit like Sex in the city, but that's new age mularky. truth is, bitches struggle with gossip issues.

and i like how you and shadowflames have avatars from the same photo session, good stuff.

TDMVPDPOY
05-26-2013, 12:05 AM
duncan in the finals against the heat would be interesting

miami heat has alot of bitch made blondes in their seats...all amy replicas