PDA

View Full Version : T-Mac is One Lucky Son of a B*tch

John B
05-26-2013, 12:36 AM
3 mos ago he's playing ball in China league, and now he's in the WCF and possibly in the Finals for his first ring. And he hasn't even scored a single shot as a Spur.

100%duncan
05-26-2013, 12:39 AM
He carried garbage teams his whole damn career tbh.

letmk
Don't you think he brings the luck to the Spurs? :lol

His hug with Timmy is very sweet.

KL2
If SA did win the championship I doubt he'd really care, it's not the same as actually earning it. He's contributed nothing, he knows that. I know I wouldn't feel like I accomplished anything if I was in his position.

KL2
05-26-2013, 12:40 AM

McGrady=the luck of the Irish

TheyCallMePro
05-26-2013, 12:41 AM
I heard Adidas is paying him 7 million because he's on an NBA roster. I was wondering why he'd sign with us for so little. No wonder...

GSH
05-26-2013, 12:44 AM

I love the way Tim always waits for every one of his teammates after games, and high-5's them or rubs the little fellows' heads. Tonight T-Mac was hanging onto a big hug on Tim after the game, and Tim just sort of shrugged him off, so he could meet each of his teammates as they left the floor. I really think McGrady thinks he's some old-school celebrity.

If SA did win the championship I doubt he'd really care, it's not the same as actually earning it. He's contributed nothing, he knows that. I know I wouldn't feel like I accomplished anything if I was in his position.

He won't hesitate to wear the ring around the clubs, if that's what you're thinking. He'll care.

John B
05-26-2013, 12:49 AM
You think he'd just hide that ring in a box if ever? Not. That would be forever part of his resume. NBA champion. But I hope Pops give him a chance at least.

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-26-2013, 01:28 AM
McGrady deserves a ring, regardless of whether he scores any points for the Spurs or not.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2013, 01:38 AM

I really dont know what to do with your retarded comment. I might just frame it, damn it.

Sean Cagney
05-26-2013, 01:40 AM

He sure as hell did! AND CONTRARY TO popular belief his playoffs stats were higher than his season stats! He did show up! First round virgin or not he was seriously a good player in his prime, never had the team around him though!

ace3g
05-26-2013, 01:41 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09V43oG9dS7xr/1400x.jpg

KL2
05-26-2013, 02:33 AM
I really dont know what to do with your retarded comment. I might just frame it, damn it.

So you're one of those people who takes credit for something other people have accomplished? Cool. I mean you must share that view if you disagree with me.

howbouthemspurs
05-26-2013, 02:45 AM
Im happy for Tmac! He's always been a competitor, and now he's finally on a team that will give him a chance to reach the top! Dont they always bring an old veteran to the finals with them anyway?

Poolboy5623
05-26-2013, 02:59 AM
It seems as though he's getting a bit more emotionally involved(w/the rest of the cheerleaders), with each win...I'm sure just the thought of being involved in a finals series, has him excited..wether he plays or not.

pikkiwoki
05-26-2013, 06:27 AM
Consider that De Colo is complaining about playing time. McGrady is even less a part of the team than De Colo, and he knows it. It has to be eating away at him inside. It's just too bad it doesn't bother him enough for him to actually play hard when he's gotten minutes.

Seventyniner
05-26-2013, 06:31 AM

And now he can carry garbage time.

Supreme_Being
05-26-2013, 06:32 AM
If I were him I wouldn't give a shit. An NBA Championship ring is an NBA Championship ring. Fuck y'all haters.

NickiRasgo
05-26-2013, 06:42 AM
Maybe he's the lucky charm? J/k. Or maybe just like what someone poster here just said is he's helping or mentoring Kawhi Leonard.

MSPaint
05-26-2013, 06:43 AM

What was retarded about that?

TheCerebral1
05-26-2013, 06:49 AM

That's because he was the supposed center piece. He also has been on decent teams and done nothing. He's a bum. He's Steve Smith (end of his career) or Glenn Robinson, who were on their last legs while gaining their championships. McGrady is a scab.

100%duncan
05-26-2013, 06:59 AM
That's because he was the supposed center piece. He also has been on decent teams and done nothing. He's a bum. He's Steve Smith (end of his career) or Glenn Robinson, who were on their last legs while gaining their championships. McGrady is a scab.

Calling him a bum when all he had on his prime was Yao motherfucking Ming. :lol

TheCerebral1
05-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Calling him a bum when all he had on his prime was Yao motherfucking Ming. :lol

I call it like I see it, the sitting on the bench not playing for his team. He's the 15th guy on the roster. Give me Hanga sitting on the bench. Meh, McGrady is all hype, talent over the end results. He's what the flash in the pan OMG the Lakers are a lock for a championship crap before the season began. He's on the roster because Stephen Jackson couldn't carry his weight.

100%duncan
05-26-2013, 08:09 AM
I call it like I see it, the sitting on the bench not playing for his team. He's the 15th guy on the roster. Give me Hanga sitting on the bench. Meh, McGrady is all hype, talent over the end results. He's what the flash in the pan OMG the Lakers are a lock for a championship crap before the season began. He's on the roster because Stephen Jackson couldn't carry his weight.

:lol How can you live up to the hype when all you had was Yao Ming? :lol

Spursmania
05-26-2013, 08:10 AM
Pop called him. Give the guy a break. Why the hate?

Mal
05-26-2013, 08:15 AM
Popovich system isnt that easy. Team is playing good, everybody is healthy enought to play. TMac needs time. If he choose to sign for next season, he`ll contribute enough. It`s not his time to go and play. Pop knows that, TMac knows thats.

Or fuck all above, and he is getting ready for LeBron/Wade :)

SA210
05-26-2013, 09:56 AM
I don't understand the hate for the guy.

thiste
05-26-2013, 10:04 AM
So you're one of those people who takes credit for something other people have accomplished? Cool. I mean you must share that view if you disagree with me.

Seriously? It's not like he'll have stolen it man, he's on the team, if we win the title he deserves the ring, that's all.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Haterz gonna hate

rasho8
05-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Haterz gonna hate

Small people can think of nothing better to do than hate. Every single one of you chumps would sit on the end of that bench to own a championship ring. TMac is insurance, just like Pop said. If he gets a ring I will be happy for him.

He s this years Finley. Win the ring for TMac!

GSH
05-26-2013, 12:55 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09V43oG9dS7xr/1400x.jpg

That's the moment I was talking about, Ace. Tim looked like he was right on the edge of getting irritated. He shrugged him off, and went to high-5 all the players as they left the floor - just like he always does. Yeah, I'd sit on the end of the bench to collect a Championship ring. But I'd break my damn neck to be one of the guys good enough to get a high-5 from THAT guy at the end of a game. He's like everybody's big brother. T-Mac is like everybody's sneaky-assed black sheep cousin. The one who's always getting you in trouble.

Somebody mentioned that T-Mac's playoff stats were better than his regular season stats. Nobody ever said that McGrady couldn't put up numbers. The problem was always what he did to his teams in the process. Sort of like that other guy... who was he? Oh, yeah, Allen Iverson.

BackHome
05-26-2013, 12:57 PM
Watched it twice and it was nothing Timmy didn't look mad or upset he just looked like Timmy....

SupremeGuy
05-26-2013, 12:59 PM
If SA did win the championship I doubt he'd really care, it's not the same as actually earning it. He's contributed nothing, he knows that. I know I wouldn't feel like I accomplished anything if I was in his position.Kind of agree.

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-26-2013, 01:01 PM

So, here's a question for you then: If you were a player on an NBA team that went on to win a Finals championship, but never played any meaningful minutes, would you then return the ring to the team? Say, "Sorry, but I didn't contribute meaningfully, so I can't accept this ring?"

Alternatively, if you were the coach of such a team, would you deny championship rings to the backup players who didn't play any meaningful minutes?

Darkwaters
05-26-2013, 03:22 PM
McGrady deserves a ring, regardless of whether he scores any points for the Spurs or not.

It just makes Stephen Jackson look that much more dumb.

Darkwaters
05-26-2013, 03:25 PM
That's the moment I was talking about, Ace. Tim looked like he was right on the edge of getting irritated. He shrugged him off, and went to high-5 all the players as they left the floor - just like he always does. Yeah, I'd sit on the end of the bench to collect a Championship ring. But I'd break my damn neck to be one of the guys good enough to get a high-5 from THAT guy at the end of a game. He's like everybody's big brother. T-Mac is like everybody's sneaky-assed black sheep cousin. The one who's always getting you in trouble.

Somebody mentioned that T-Mac's playoff stats were better than his regular season stats. Nobody ever said that McGrady couldn't put up numbers. The problem was always what he did to his teams in the process. Sort of like that other guy... who was he? Oh, yeah, Allen Iverson.

http://trialx.com/curetalk/wp-content/blogs.dir/7/files/2011/07/sports/James_White-2.jpg
It has happened before...

HarlemHeat37
05-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Some of the posts in this thread are disturbingly bad, tbh..

Poolboy5623
05-26-2013, 03:30 PM
Watched it twice and it was nothing Timmy didn't look mad or upset he just looked like Timmy....

I was going to say the same...I mean, when doesn't Timmy look, slightly irritated?..lol

LoneStarState'sPride
05-26-2013, 03:43 PM
McGrady deserves a title. Fuck the haterz

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-26-2013, 04:11 PM
He sure got damn lucky. Or he is simply a good luck charm

TheGoldStandard
05-26-2013, 04:17 PM
T-Mac didn't get lucky, if I'm not mistaken it was Pop who called him. The Spurs showed interest and he wasn't going to say no. I still like what he could bring to the table over Gary Neal. Hopefully T-Mac signs for the vet min next season so we can see him come in for at least 5 to 6 minutes a game at the 2/3.

SpursRock20
05-26-2013, 04:30 PM
Anyone noticed how he was laying on the ground next to the bench the WHOLE game? What was that? :lol

emanueldavidginobili
05-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Tmac deserves a ring Pop called him and even if its not the role Tmac would like I bet he's having a helluva time right now he's never been out the first round and he's a game away from the finals I even noticed that he was cheering a lot last night fist pumping jumping up in down he was laying down and then would immediately jump up and down I loved the bench yesterday tbh Blair patty tmac Neal even NDC and baynes were so into the game in the second half jumping up and down every play even the coaches were pretty amped up at times.

sook
05-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Tbh T-Mac has carried shitty teams his entire career and received 100% of the blame (still kind of his fault for "Its on me..etc") but its not deserved. If he gets a ring he'll become the most loyal SOB in the world and will BDSM for Pop and Duncan.

sook
05-26-2013, 04:47 PM

I don't understand why people do this. He didn't look irritated or anything. He was being humble acting like its nothing...thats how TD has always been. This post is like those Lin guys on clutchfans that are convinced that Mchale is out to ruin Jeremy Lin's career because he raised his eyebrow at him when Jeremy Lin turned the ball over.

3 Legged Dog
05-26-2013, 07:39 PM
Well, SJax was NOT getting it done. He was spent. At 34 years old, TMac is the most athletic Spur on the roster. I think that he makes worthless Gary Neal very expendable this Summer. Once he is familiar with the team he will help make the squad more athletic and versatile. I believe that he will be part of the Spurs 10 man rotation next year.

I also Believe that, once familiar with the team/his role, Aron Baynes will also be a crucial part of our rotation next year. He will give more than Bonner, Diaw and Blair. And maybe even more impact full than Splitter.

i just hope that Pop and RC can find a player at the 28th pick (preferably an athletic 2). If so, a Spurs team that may well get their 5th trophy could come back better next year.

HemisfairArena
05-26-2013, 07:49 PM
TMac winning a ring would be a big giant middle finger to players like Stockton and Malone...Steve Nash....Dwight Howard....and I'm okay with that. Funniest thing in a long while.

3 Legged Dog
05-26-2013, 07:51 PM
3 mos ago he's playing ball in China league, and now he's in the WCF and possibly in the Finals for his first ring. And he hasn't even scored a single shot as a Spur.

And yet you have no problem with Nando "worthless turd" DeColo coat tailing his way to a ring?

are Pop and RC perfect judges of talent? No. Especially when it comes to picking young ballers. But they've done pretty well when it comes to knowing (a) if an older player has anything left in he tank and (b) if that player can fit in on this team.

John B
05-27-2013, 02:20 AM
And yet you have no problem with Nando "worthless turd" DeColo coat tailing his way to a ring?

are Pop and RC perfect judges of talent? No. Especially when it comes to picking young ballers. But they've done pretty well when it comes to knowing (a) if an older player has anything left in he tank and (b) if that player can fit in on this team.
Actually I don't have a problem with T-Mac getting his first ring with the Spurs. He's probably the lucky charm because we always had a veteran at the end of their career getting their ring with the Spurs, i.e. Kevin Willis, Danny Ferry, Jerome Kersey, Steve Smith, Brent Barry and now T-Mac. No I don't have a problem and it's probably even put an exclamation on his NBA career being an NBA Champion, even though so far he has done shit to help the team. If ever I expect him to stay with the Spurs and play veteran back-up PG or instant offense with the 2nd unit next year or so.

apalisoc_9
05-27-2013, 02:28 AM

pass the pipe

GSH
05-27-2013, 02:54 AM
I don't understand why people do this. He didn't look irritated or anything. He was being humble acting like its nothing...thats how TD has always been. This post is like those Lin guys on clutchfans that are convinced that Mchale is out to ruin Jeremy Lin's career because he raised his eyebrow at him when Jeremy Lin turned the ball over.

I don't know about "people"... but I said it because I've watched Tim go through the same ritual after every single game, for many years. I've commented on it on different occasions, as have other Spurs fans. Since you're a Rocket's fan, and still desperately wishing to blow T-Mac, even though he's been gone for years, I'll explain it to you:

Duncan has a ritual at the end of games. He stays and high-5's every single teammate as they head to the locker room. He's always the last to leave the floor. He shrugged off McGrady just as quickly as he could, and immediately started greeting his teammates, the way he does after every single game. If you look at the picture, it's pretty clear that he's doing his best to get loose from McGrady.

Tell you what - I promise never to make any comments about Jeremy Lin, or Kevin McHale's eyebrows. Should be easy, since I don't give a flying fuck about what goes on in Houston. And since you just made a post wondering how many times the Spurs have lost in the Finals, you obviously don't know shit about what goes on in San Antonio. A smart person might consider listening more, and talking less, on subjects he doesn't know shit about. I guess the McGrady reference chummed you up from the depths of the NBA forum you usually swim in.

GSH
05-27-2013, 02:59 AM
pass the pipe

If the pipe is what made you say this, I think I'll pass:

"Simmons is one of the better analyst we have today. He just doesn't really have enough time to better articulate his thoughts on half-time shows that's why he sounds dumb."

will_spurs
05-27-2013, 04:10 AM
T-Mac didn't get lucky: he was called because he used to be a extremely talented player and he has a whole career worth of evidence. That's why he got called and not some scrub. If Pop doesn't play him, that has nothing to do with T-Mac. Plus nobody knows what's going on behind the scene, there are many ways to contribute to a team that don't happen on the court: be it Patty's cheerfulness, mentoring another player, team chemistry, etc.

If a player is on the roster, he deserves the ring, period.

GSH
05-27-2013, 04:39 AM
T-Mac didn't get lucky

He's lucky that Stephen Jackson couldn't control himself, and got dismissed.

there are many ways to contribute to a team that don't happen on the court: be it Patty's cheerfulness, mentoring another player, team chemistry, etc.

Yep. Like T-Mac's ability to watch the game, and the 36DD's in the first row... at the same time.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p287/nas_is_coming/mac2.jpg

If a player is on the roster, he deserves the ring, period.

Every Championship team has deep bench players. They all deserved their rings, and so will T-Mac. I just hope they can get one for him.

FkLA
05-27-2013, 04:58 AM
GSH, sorry but your Tmac takes are horrible. Its not like he had quality teammates during his career and just chose to chuck his teams to 1st round exits for the hell of it...other than Yao (they were rarely both healthy at the same time) what notable teammate did he have? He wasnt a cancer by any means, and the simple fact that hes willing to come back to the NBA as a bench warmer shows that he doesnt have the ego or is anywhere near the cancer AI is. AI wouldnt sign on for something like this.

FkLA
05-27-2013, 05:02 AM
Well, SJax was NOT getting it done. He was spent. At 34 years old, TMac is the most athletic Spur on the roster. I think that he makes worthless Gary Neal very expendable this Summer. Once he is familiar with the team he will help make the squad more athletic and versatile. I believe that he will be part of the Spurs 10 man rotation next year.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2306417/KawhiBehindTheBackSlam.gif

I also Believe that, once familiar with the team/his role, Aron Baynes will also be a crucial part of our rotation next year. He will give more than Bonner, Diaw and Blair. And maybe even more impact full than Splitter.

No.

mattj1x
05-27-2013, 06:11 AM
They'll use him in late game situations, he's there on the bench to invoke memories of 13 points in 33 seconds in the minds of the big 3 & Pop.

chapnis
05-27-2013, 06:21 AM
Fuck all you haters. I'd rather have someone like T-Mac who has played and been a great player in league for years get a free ring then Derrick Byars or Justin Dentmon or Mengke Bateer or someone who has never done anything.

Answer this, who is more deserving of a ring, Tracy McGrady or Sean Marks.

Dammit, I don't know what is wrong with people on this forum sometimes.

GSH
05-27-2013, 11:11 AM
GSH, sorry but your Tmac takes are horrible. Its not like he had quality teammates during his career and just chose to chuck his teams to 1st round exits for the hell of it...other than Yao (they were rarely both healthy at the same time) what notable teammate did he have? He wasnt a cancer by any means, and the simple fact that hes willing to come back to the NBA as a bench warmer shows that he doesnt have the ego or is anywhere near the cancer AI is. AI wouldnt sign on for something like this.

I could say a lot about that, but I'll just let his 03-04 season do all the talking. He led the league in scoring that season, even though he shot just .417 from the field. And he jacked up an incredible 513 3-pointers, even though he shot .339 from beyond the arc. And he put up a remarkable 21.1 FTA/36 minutes. Personally, I think it's one of the most remarkable seasons in history. How often do you see a guy get traded after leading the league in scoring?

Okay, I led. It's probably worth noting that his career FG% is a miserable .435, and his career FT% is .746 . His career .338 from the 3P line wouldn't be such a big deal, except for the fact that he jacked up 3,198 of them. Not that he's a chucker, or anything like that.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

pikkiwoki
05-27-2013, 12:11 PM
I could say a lot about that, but I'll just let his 03-04 season do all the talking. He led the league in scoring that season, even though he shot just .417 from the field. And he jacked up an incredible 513 3-pointers, even though he shot .339 from beyond the arc. And he put up a remarkable 21.1 FTA/36 minutes. Personally, I think it's one of the most remarkable seasons in history. How often do you see a guy get traded after leading the league in scoring?

Okay, I led. It's probably worth noting that his career FG% is a miserable .435, and his career FT% is .746 . His career .338 from the 3P line wouldn't be such a big deal, except for the fact that he jacked up 3,198 of them. Not that he's a chucker, or anything like that.

It's a good thing he could do more than score. In his prime he was a primary ball handler and playmaker who rarely turned it over.

The Reckoning
05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
T-Mac's ring will look like this, and he deserves it.

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/979/370/440/440370979_204.jpg

jermaine
05-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Fuck all you haters. I'd rather have someone like T-Mac who has played and been a great player in league for years get a free ring then Derrick Byars or Justin Dentmon or Mengke Bateer or someone who has never done anything.

Answer this, who is more deserving of a ring, Tracy McGrady or Sean Marks.

Dammit, I don't know what is wrong with people on this forum sometimes.
Who deserves one more, Tmac or Adam Morrison? Which Adam has 2 right? Sad Or even Jawuan Howad?

TJastal
05-27-2013, 12:51 PM
And now he can carry garbage time.

:lol

apalisoc_9
05-27-2013, 12:53 PM
GSH still can't get over the 13 point t-mac explosion:lol..

hat's the moment I was talking about, Ace. Tim looked like he was right on the edge of getting irritated. He shrugged him off, and went to high-5 all the players as they left the floor - just like he always does. Yeah, I'd sit on the end of the bench to collect a Championship ring. But I'd break my damn neck to be one of the guys good enough to get a high-5 from THAT guy at the end of a game. He's like everybody's big brother. T-Mac is like everybody's sneaky-assed black sheep cousin. The one who's always getting you in trouble.

GSH is a mind reader :rollin

Horry Hipcheck
05-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Pop called McGrady and added him to a team that would not need him as long as they were healthy. So far, they e stayed healthy. He'll play the minutes he's given and he won't bitch. If the Spurs go on to win the title and he gets a ring, so what? He'll have done his job, even if it doesn't carry the same weight as Duncan's or Parker's. I don't remember people complaining about Sean Marks, James White, Eric Williams, Melvin Ely, Linton Johnson, or Mike Wilks getting rings on the 05 and 07 title teams despite having little if any contributions aside from garbage minutes.

FkLA
05-27-2013, 02:23 PM

Yeah, lets just conveniently look at 04' and ignore the previous three seasons in Orlando where he shot above 45%. :lol

Looking at career averages is pretty dumb too considering his injury issues. Im sure his percentages dipping into the 30s wasnt coincidence. Bottom line the nigga didnt have any help, hes the reason his 8th seeded Magic had the top seeded Pistons down 3-1 in '03...not the reason they 'choked'.

moisaenz
05-27-2013, 03:09 PM
As long as he is ready and doesn't complain like de colo he deserves a ring.

spurso
05-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Any chance we bring tmac back next year. Seeing him in a game, I really thought he looked a lot like Horry. He started as a guard (ala diaw) but is tall enough to give spot minutes and maybe hit big shots. He's only 34 (i think) and that role would be good on his knees. Does anyone have an opinion?

letmk
05-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Forget T-Mac who was only added to the roster right before the playoffs. Lots of backup quarterbacks and goalies in soccer are not even playing one minute, yet they still contribute to the team and deserve championships. Because many backups are insurance as well, even though they may be on the roster from day one.

milkyway21
05-27-2013, 06:45 PM
I can't believe the Spurs fans they call classy can even think about it. He's not complaining with his role, didn't play 5 min, he assured Pop he's cool with that, and to even suggest that he doesn't deserve a ring when it is not even us fans who are playing, sweat, to get that ring is an embarrassment.
If the Spurs, Duncan, the organization is cool with it (like with Mengke Bateer) let's just be cool with it.

m33p0
05-27-2013, 06:49 PM
he will take over james white's role of designated "Lebron" during practice.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Pop called McGrady and added him to a team that would not need him as long as they were healthy. So far, they e stayed healthy. He'll play the minutes he's given and he won't bitch. If the Spurs go on to win the title and he gets a ring, so what? He'll have done his job, even if it doesn't carry the same weight as Duncan's or Parker's. I don't remember people complaining about Sean Marks, James White, Eric Williams, Melvin Ely, Linton Johnson, or Mike Wilks getting rings on the 05 and 07 title teams despite having little if any contributions aside from garbage minutes.
Did u forget Finley?

I'm being mean now

3 Legged Dog
05-27-2013, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE=FkLA;660146
No.[/QUOTE]

Lucid response.

jermaine
05-27-2013, 08:08 PM
My thing is he didn't come begging to be on the team. He didn't sign cuz we were winning either. As a matter of fact, when he signed we wasn't showing any promise. Everyone thought we wouldn't even get out the second round. I mean, LA was gone be a push over but after that was definitely a blur. He deserves 1 for that reason alone. I'd rather him get 1 verses Ray Allen who signed with a supped up team just to get another 1 before he retires. Well anyone from the Heat really. They all riding the Labron train. Even D. Wade, with his pose to be Wade County ass.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-27-2013, 11:03 PM
I will never understand the hate on tmac

John B
06-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Still can't sink a bucket, but I like his playmaking and composure. Blair on the otherhand is padding stats for free agency

Trainwreck2100
06-12-2013, 02:31 AM
Fucking Battier wouldn't shy off of him and at some points they were double teaming him. They really don't want him to score

elmanutres
06-12-2013, 02:46 AM
My thing is he didn't come begging to be on the team. He didn't sign cuz we were winning either. As a matter of fact, when he signed we wasn't showing any promise. Everyone thought we wouldn't even get out the second round. I mean, LA was gone be a push over but after that was definitely a blur. He deserves 1 for that reason alone. I'd rather him get 1 verses Ray Allen who signed with a supped up team just to get another 1 before he retires. Well anyone from the Heat really. They all riding the Labron train. Even D. Wade, with his pose to be Wade County ass.
:tu

pikkiwoki
06-12-2013, 03:31 AM
He actually showed at least a little bit of effort out there tonight. It was pretty shocking tbh. Maybe someone close to him had a sit down chat with him or something, held up a mirror and what not.

milkyway21
06-12-2013, 03:47 AM
3 assts. how about a dunk TMac ?