05-26-2013, 04:25 AM
Who yall got ?

:flag:

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2013, 04:28 AM
more like los good vs. el evil

FkLA
05-26-2013, 04:38 AM
Yo Trainwreck I got a good memory brah, I remember last year in Game 6 you were scared at halftime. So was I tbh. Real talk did you ever think we would be in the Finals again brah? Because I didnt, I thought we were done after last year brah and look at were we are now tbh. :cry

:flag::flag:

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2013, 04:43 AM
Yo Trainwreck I got a good memory brah, I remember last year in Game 6 you were scared at halftime. So was I tbh. Real talk did you ever think we would be in the Finals again brah? Because I didnt, I thought we were done after last year brah and look at were we are now tbh. :cry

:flag::flag:
Real talk no idea Matt Bonner knew how to play in the postseason. Red Mamba is the difference

TDMVPDPOY
05-26-2013, 06:02 AM
if the spurs beat whoever comes out east under 5 games, then pop needs some explaining to do about the failure of the last 2 seasons where it was nearly the same roster

how much of the blame was on the roster or ignorant coaching not adjusting what was working for something new

FkLA
05-26-2013, 07:10 AM
if the spurs beat whoever comes out east under 5 games, then pop needs some explaining to do about the failure of the last 2 seasons where it was nearly the same roster

how much of the blame was on the roster or ignorant coaching not adjusting what was working for something new

Wanker stfu and just enjoy the ride. 5 rings is 5 mothafucking rings tbh. No explaining to do or any of the other crazy shit youll be calling for.

racm
05-26-2013, 09:13 AM

Do the words ":pop: we didn't play defense the past two years" or "our starting SF was such a load of crap we traded him for a guy we'd waive for TMac and a rookie took his starting spot" ring a bell?

ffadicted
05-26-2013, 09:17 AM
:married:

Relevancy
05-26-2013, 09:24 AM
Spurs should at least take 1 game so it won't be viewed as a sweep

td4mvp2k
05-26-2013, 11:51 AM
^ lol pacers... 1 game... :lol

SourCandy
05-26-2013, 12:04 PM
I believe they can take the series. Crazy how close San Antonio is to another ring. I wouldn't sleep on the Pacers to tire out miami...or even win. But lets be honest no one thinks they can beat the heat.

Captivus
05-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Lets see how Indiana plays tonight.

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-26-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm hoping for a crushing Pacers victory tonight. Something like 100-72 Pacers.

baseline bum
05-26-2013, 03:38 PM
pero las osas?

irishock
05-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Miami -119 WOW

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2013, 03:45 PM
I'll be at every Heat home game that falls between Thursday and Saturday. Hopefully that's 2.

TIMMYtoZO
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
:lol This postseason is turning out to be great with all of this false hope, tbh. Spurs fans actually believe:

1.) Their team can take out Miami in a series.

2.) Indiana can take Miami out for them.

Miami will prevail, and they will repeat. These bumps in the road are caused by them being their own worst enemy. Both playoff losses back that up. It takes so many mistakes for Miami just to barley lose one game. :lol

sook
05-26-2013, 04:04 PM
If its the Pacers the Spurs will annihilate them. They just don't matchup well against S.A.

If its Spurs vs Heat I'll take spurs in 6. And TDMVPDOY really dude? You could make the argument about Pop being the best coach ever, he didn't have the luxury of being given championship rosters on seperate teams, he's made due with a roster that was aging and supposed to not be able to compete anymore since 2007.

sook
05-26-2013, 04:04 PM
:lol This postseason is turning out to be great with all of this false hope, tbh. Spurs fans actually believe:

1.) Their team can take out Miami in a series.

2.) Indiana can take Miami out for them.

Miami will prevail, and they will repeat. These bumps in the road are caused by them being their own worst enemy. Both playoff losses back that up. It takes so many mistakes for Miami just to barley lose one game. :lol
HH^

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2013, 04:22 PM
If its the Pacers the Spurs will annihilate them. They just don't matchup well against S.A.

If its Spurs vs Heat I'll take spurs in 6. And TDMVPDOY really dude? You could make the argument about Pop being the best coach ever, he didn't have the luxury of being given championship rosters on seperate teams, he's made due with a roster that was aging and supposed to not be able to compete anymore since 2007.
oh lord if it's pacers Spurs it will be a massacre. Spurs have an advantage in every facet of the game. West could BS the Pacers to some shots though

Robz4000
05-26-2013, 04:48 PM
If it somehow ends up being Spurs-Pacers, it would go 5 with David West fluking the Pacers to a win.

Spurs-Heat would be a competitive series but I still see Heat in 6. Too much athleticism to go along with their talent and vet-heavy bench.

Trainwreck2100
05-26-2013, 04:55 PM
If it somehow ends up being Spurs-Pacers, it would go 5 with David West fluking the Pacers to a win.

Spurs-Heat would be a competitive series but I still see Heat in 6. Too much athleticism to go along with their talent and vet-heavy bench.

i would have said the same thing, but their vets haven't shown up yet.

Richie
05-26-2013, 05:03 PM
If it's Spurs v Heat, I've got the Spurs in 5.

If Wade was 100% I'd pick Heat in 6, but this Wade is 80% at best and I think Green can do enough on him defensively.

Robz4000
05-26-2013, 05:14 PM
i would have said the same thing, but their vets haven't shown up yet.

That's the X-factor. I still think they're coasting, but who knows. Lebron, Wade (provided his injury is legitimate), Bosh, Cole, and Birdman have all been playing near full-throttle, but Allen, Battier, Lewis :lol, and co. have yet to really play consistently. Should everyone on that team come to play, then I see no plausible way to beat them in a best-of-seven series barring an injury to Lebron.

FkLA
05-27-2013, 10:46 PM
One for the thumb. One Team. One goal. Lets go MVParker. :flag: