PDA

View Full Version : OT: Went to a white church today....

King Nupe
05-26-2013, 10:50 AM
... service was only 59 minutes, I liked it might go back. White people know how to keep church simple!:toast

Relevancy
05-26-2013, 10:55 AM
what kind of religion? mormon?

DPG21920
05-26-2013, 10:59 AM
Did you welsh on the gift plate?

Bill_Brasky
05-26-2013, 11:01 AM
You're expected to give 10% of your income, you know.

TDMVPDPOY
05-26-2013, 11:01 AM
he went for the free bread and whine...

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-26-2013, 11:04 AM
The new pope carried a message from god himself that atheists can also get saved if they "do good" during their lifetime, so you don't need to give your pastor's ferrari fund anymore, you can give to real charity :lol

Double-Up
05-26-2013, 11:04 AM

No problem, OP doesn't have income...unless you count disability checks.

Relevancy
05-26-2013, 11:06 AM
he went for the free bread and whine...I've been meaning to ask TDM, what kind of religion do you practice? Or are you just some other human being that thinks we were created from space dust?

Bill_Brasky
05-26-2013, 11:09 AM
The new pope carried a message from god himself that atheists can also get saved if they "do good" during their lifetime, so you don't need to give your pastor's ferrari fund anymore, you can give to real charity :lol
:cry But its God's plan for my pastor to drive a ferrari :cry

TDMVPDPOY
05-26-2013, 11:11 AM
I've been meaning to ask TDM, what kind of religion do you practice? Or are you just some other human being that thinks we were created from space dust?

is this relevant to the thread?

King Nupe
05-26-2013, 11:22 AM
he went for the free bread and whine...

Crackers and grape juice you mean? It isn't communion Sunday. I'm Protestant and I do tithe 10% of my income from my D.O.D job

Mugen
05-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Did the church accept EBT cards?

BlackSwordsMan
05-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Also going to a white church there is likely for a drive-by to occur in the parking lot.

BlackSwordsMan
05-26-2013, 11:27 AM
Were you shocked when more than one white person donated to the offering basket?

King Nupe
05-26-2013, 11:29 AM
Jesus traveled preaching and teaching, he depended on tithes to pay his taxes, take care of his mother back at home and live on the road. When the disciples began their ministries, they lived off the tithes why they traveled and preached. Today's church's are permanent locations, but there are still a mortgage for the building and utilities. The pastor is full time so that he has time for the ministry. Luke, Matthew and mark were Doctors, Accountants and tax collectors, they have up their profession to follow Christ.

BlackSwordsMan
05-26-2013, 11:31 AM
AINT NOBODY GOT TIME TO READ ALL DAT

dbestpro
05-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Jesus traveled preaching and teaching, he depended on tithes to pay his taxes, take care of his mother back at home and live on the road. When the disciples began their ministries, they lived off the tithes why they traveled and preached. Today's church's are permanent locations, but there are still a mortgage for the building and utilities. The pastor is full time so that he has time for the ministry. Luke, Matthew and mark were Doctors, Accountants and tax collectors, they have up their profession to follow Christ.

I give you credit for calmly facing the Romans of the NBA forum.

Rick Santorum
05-26-2013, 11:49 AM
Beware of the giant megachurches, they've all been converted to 501c3's and they aren't real churches, they're government co-opted propaganda machines. Be selective about where you go to church if you choose to do so.

AaronY
05-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Can't figure out which is worse, NVE> fit than Magic or nearly turning this place into the political forum..

sook
05-26-2013, 12:22 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:l ol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-26-2013, 12:29 PM
Why doesn't god pay the churches mortgage and utility bill?

King Nupe
05-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Why doesn't god pay the churches mortgage and utility bill?

"Jesus said, render unto Caesar his, and render to God his"

Also because he blessed us with life, so paying 10% of our salary to keep his temple going is a steal

ffadicted
05-26-2013, 02:23 PM
> going to church

:vomit:

DMC
05-26-2013, 02:25 PM
Why go to church, even God himself cannot help your team.

HI-FI
05-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Did you welsh on the gift plate?
Crofl
Gotta give Koolaid credit, he seems more obsessed with black trolls than his sociopath Homeland account.

spurraider21
05-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I've been meaning to ask TDM, what kind of religion do you practice? Or are you just some other human being that thinks we were created from space dust?
Your invisible friend ftw

if you're going to mock people's beliefs or lack thereof, you'll set yourself up for the same. Glass house, and whatnot

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-26-2013, 02:59 PM
:lol this guy King Nupe must be trolling

Trill Clinton
05-26-2013, 03:09 PM
white church is notorious for you getting out on time. white church is also known for feeding their congregation after the service. another plus is they don't have a strict dress code. i've seen cac's walk in wearing ripped jeans and chancletas. my only gripe is the singing. its so monotone and boring.

baseline bum
05-26-2013, 03:16 PM

:cry I get access to made up fantasy land after I survive my death? :cry

Thank you Mexican P:crype Class

LoneStarState'sPride
05-26-2013, 03:18 PM
White churches>>>>>>black churches, tbh

And I'm black.

baseline bum
05-26-2013, 03:20 PM
White churches>>>>>>black churches, tbh

And I'm black.

Lots of horny old cracker bitches trying to get the pipe?

LoneStarState'sPride
05-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Lots of horny old cracker bitches trying to get the pipe?

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2013, 03:50 PM
There was some hot, impressionable high school girls at church last time I went

LoneStarState'sPride
05-26-2013, 03:58 PM
There was some hot, impressionable high school girls at church last time I went

That's why I always laughed at young guys who said they never went to church. You don't even have to try to run game to get bitches half the time :lol

King Nupe
05-26-2013, 06:39 PM
That's why I always laughed at young guys who said they never went to church. You don't even have to try to run game to get bitches half the time :lol

Yeah, church chicks are easy to get, and they don't talk as much.

Crookshanks
05-26-2013, 07:11 PM
White church doesn't last as long because the preacher doesn't feel the need to repeat every sentence 3 or 4 times! Can I get an amen, I said can I get an amen!

LoneStarState'sPride
05-26-2013, 07:13 PM
White church doesn't last as long because the preacher doesn't feel the need to repeat every sentence 3 or 4 times! Can I get an amen, I said can I get an amen!

MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

weeeelllllllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2013, 07:15 PM

lol Crookshanks...u just couldn't help showing your true colors, amirite?

Crookshanks
05-26-2013, 07:18 PM
lol Crookshanks...u just couldn't help showing your true colors, amirite?

What true colors? I just told the truth! Black preachers repeat almost every sentence over and over, plus the worship service (music) also lasts much longer because of their style of music. One is not better than the other, it just depends on your personal preference.

LoneStarState'sPride
05-26-2013, 07:19 PM
What true colors? I just told the truth! Black preachers repeat almost every sentence over and over, plus the worship service (music) also lasts much longer because of their style of music. One is not better than the other, it just depends on your personal preference.

at a black church, the song ends when the musicians get tired :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2013, 07:21 PM

Testify!