PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals Tickets?

Pages : [1] 2

Daddy
05-26-2013, 01:55 PM
IF we manage to win tomorrow, when would NBA Finals tickets go on sale for the games in San Antonio? How difficult/expensive would it be to go to a single game? Family may fly down to go IF we make it. Any help is much appreciated.

Big Empty
05-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Great question indeed

capek
05-26-2013, 02:28 PM
I'd expect to go on sale that night after the game. WCF tickets went on sale at midnight after the last game against the GSW. Tickets seems a bit more expensive than in previous years. I paid $100 after ticketmaster fees for a row 10 mid court seat in the balcony for game 1 of the WCF. Worth it as they're still great seats, but that's what I was getting back row lower level seats for in last year's WCF.

exstatic
05-26-2013, 02:33 PM
IF we manage to win tomorrow, when would NBA Finals tickets go on sale for the games in San Antonio? How difficult/expensive would it be to go to a single game? Family may fly down to go IF we make it. Any help is much appreciated.

You would likely have to buy the tickets without knowing the days the games actually will be played, if we finish off Memphis Monday.

ffadicted
05-26-2013, 02:37 PM
so jealous of ppl that live in SA ;-;

exstatic
05-26-2013, 02:42 PM
I've gone to one game for every Finals except '99. Ironic that I couldn't get a ticket in the 35,000 seat Alamo Dome.

T Park
05-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Complete opposite here, went to game 1 in 99.
If The Spurs win and Indiana wins, ill be at game 1 for 2013.

Sausage
05-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Cheapest tickets on Stubhub right now are $186. It's been my dream to go to an NBA Finals game, is it a bad omen to buy the tickets now? Or should I wait until we win and we know our opponent. (I'm afraid if we do play the Heat, the ticket prices will almost double).

FkLA
05-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Never been to a Finals game tbh. Do people actually pay $200 a seat in the upper level? They were having trouble selling at $25 for the WCF. :lol

DPG21920
05-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Never been to a Finals game tbh. Do people actually pay $200 a seat in the upper level? They were having trouble selling at $25 for the WCF. :lol

Sweet irony.

Dizzle
05-26-2013, 03:34 PM
i bought an upper level ticket to game 1 of the WCF for 35 bucks it was amazing row 9... however stubhub is assuming spurs are gonna play the HEAT which is why tickets are gonna be super expensive.. they were 200$ for a regular season game upper level so Id expect even more for finals :(

robino2001
05-26-2013, 11:36 PM
I'd expect no lower than a $300 get-in price for a finals game vs Miami... (maybe $200, $250... but this would be one of the hottest tickets in SA history - no? Any event?)

As for prices through the Spurs/Ticketmaster... I believe they're about double face value before fees and whatnot...

davidbowie
05-27-2013, 12:31 AM
In 99 had season tickets so we had 2 lower level amazing seats for each home game plus I camped out at the dome for other family members. Man that was the best. Was about 12th in line. Had Shared season tickets in 03 so still got to go. I remember buying tix online but very few but did get seats in the handicap section for the close out lol. Honestly if you really want to go and can't get any online just buy from stubhub. It's easy and worth it. Well if we win of course :)

Budkin
05-27-2013, 12:31 AM
Never been to a Finals game but would consider dropping the cash this year as it's most likely the last chance in a long ass time.

Budkin
05-27-2013, 12:32 AM
In 99 had season tickets so we had 2 lower level amazing seats for each home game plus I camped out at the dome for other family members. Man that was the best. Was about 12th in line. Had Shared season tickets in 03 so still got to go. I remember buying tix online but very few but did get handicap seats for the close out lol

I would have killed to be at the close out game in 2003. That must have been amazing.

J.T.
05-27-2013, 12:33 AM
I went to game 7 in 2005. Made the Pistons fans sitting in front of me leave before the 4th quarter.

davidbowie
05-27-2013, 12:46 AM
I would have killed to be at the close out game in 2003. That must have been amazing.

Either that or Memorial Day miracle was the best game I've ever been to. when we went on that run in the 4th and couldn't miss it just felt like a dream. It was overwhelming. Singing we are champions, on TV it seems so corny but watching Dave and Tim embrace and everyone goin nuts, got pretty misty. I want one more man. :flag:

johnpaulwall21
05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
I tried to get a ticket in 07 but it sold out fast as hell. What is the secret? or should I just be prepared to dish out the extra bucks on stubhub?

LongtimeSpursFan
05-27-2013, 01:29 AM
If they are selling for $250-$300 a piece for upper levels I'll probably just sell mine. I have a pair close midcourt on row 2. I picked a couple of extra seats in the corners and just sit there.

crc21209
05-27-2013, 02:51 AM
Never been to a Finals game but would consider dropping the cash this year as it's most likely the last chance in a long ass time.

This. I've never been to a Finals game either and if they make it this time there is no way in hell I'm letting the opportunity pass me by. I'm ready to drop money on lower level tickets too....

JP le Requin
05-27-2013, 05:19 AM
i may come back to san antonio for another final and i hope to be at game 3, 4 & 5 if we play the Heatles or game 1 & 2 if we play the Pacers...
i live in france...i really hope to know the schedle asap to order my tickets AND the plane ticket cheapest!!!
if someone can advise me where to buy the cheapest AT&T center tickets... (i think i will pay 1 ticket with a good place...then the 2 others not expensive..)

thanks

CubanMustGo
05-27-2013, 06:59 AM
In '07 I got on as soon as Ticketmaster started selling tickets and managed to get one lower level ticket about 15 rows up in the corner for $180 (Game 2) but it took a lot of luck.

Spursfan092120
05-27-2013, 07:33 AM
Right now, on Stubhub, tickets to Game 1 are as low as $175. Usually though, if you wait till the day of the game, the price will drop.

J.T.
05-27-2013, 07:37 AM
In '07 I got on as soon as Ticketmaster started selling tickets and managed to get one lower level ticket about 15 rows up in the corner for $180 (Game 2) but it took a lot of luck.

My 2005 Game 7 ticket was $475 and was three rows from the very top. :depressed

100%duncan
05-27-2013, 09:06 AM

Cosigned. :cry

benefactor
05-27-2013, 09:17 AM
I watched them eliminate Phoenix in '07, but I've never been to a finals game. Definitely going to try to make one of the three middle games.

capek
05-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Let's see, finals games. I went to games 1, 2, and 6 in '05. Ya, stupidly decided not to get tix for game 7. I had kinda already stretched my budget thin, and got all conservative. Stupid really. Went to games 1 & 2 in '07, which were fun but such blowouts that they weren't exactly exciting. So I've never seen that clinching game live, but finals games are amazing to go to. I still wear my Spurs hat that I got signed by most of the '05 championship team. Definitely going to break the bank and go to all of the finals games we get. Can't miss this opportunity.

exstatic
05-27-2013, 10:04 AM
i may come back to san antonio for another final and i hope to be at game 3, 4 & 5 if we play the Heatles or game 1 & 2 if we play the Pacers...
i live in france...i really hope to know the schedle asap to order my tickets AND the plane ticket cheapest!!!
if someone can advise me where to buy the cheapest AT&T center tickets... (i think i will pay 1 ticket with a good place...then the 2 others not expensive..)

thanks

Unfortunately, JP, they may sell tickets before they know the dates of the games, or even who we are playing. In the post season, they just sell tickets by a game letter. We've had games A,B, and C in the first round, and D and E in the second round so far. They will likely put the tickets on sale if we close out tonight without even knowing our opponent. The first two games will probably go on sale, and they will either be Finals games 1 and 2 if we play Indy or games 3 and 4 if we play Miami.

azarel
05-27-2013, 10:45 AM
ooh i really hope i can get manage to get a tix just to attend 1 game in San antonio if spurs makes the finals against the heat. I'll probably buy a last minute air ticket and and fly from Singapore just to catch it man... its a once in a lifetime thing for me haha... now i just got to figure out how to buy those tickets...

capek
05-27-2013, 11:39 AM
ooh i really hope i can get manage to get a tix just to attend 1 game in San antonio if spurs makes the finals against the heat. I'll probably buy a last minute air ticket and and fly from Singapore just to catch it man... its a once in a lifetime thing for me haha... now i just got to figure out how to buy those tickets...

Have the Spurs page on nba.com open during game 4. When it's over, and if we beat Memphis, keep refreshing that page until it's updated with an ad for finals tickets. It usually pops up pretty quickly, so be prepared. That'll send you to the ticketmaster page for Spurs finals tickets, from which you can choose between games 3 & 4, though it'll probably list them as games C & D I would assume. Choose your desired section/price range/whatever, and you should be able to grab some. It's kind of luck of the draw, but I've always been able to get tickets this way by just being there when they're first released. I wouldn't think it'd be any different since your international, as long as you have a credit card that you can use. Good luck. :tu

Whisky Dog
05-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Right now, on Stubhub, tickets to Game 1 are as low as $175. Usually though, if you wait till the day of the game, the price will drop.

This is true. In 2007 I was driving through SA on the day of a playoff game after visiting family. I got on stubhub that morning and found a charter section ticket for a seat even with one of the free throw lines and 7 rows from the court for $120. Now it was a single ticket so that made it harder to sell and it wasn't the finals but when I was checking WCF and 2nd round prices this year I could have gotten 2 seats in the charter section for about $175 to $200 apiece.

Mel_13
05-27-2013, 12:06 PM
If the Heat wins, Games 3, 4, and 5 are in San Antonio. If the Pacers win, Games 1, 2, 6, and 7 are in San Antonio. All games are on ABC. All games start at 8 PM Central time, except for Game 5 which will start at 7 PM.

Game 1 Thursday, June 6
Game 2 Sunday, June 9
Game 3 Tuesday, June 11
Game 4 Thursday, June 13
Game 5 Sunday, June 16
Game 6 Tuesday, June 18
Game 7 Thursday, June 20

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9270700/nba-finals-schedule

Mel_13
05-27-2013, 12:31 PM
As to timing the purchase, there are some obvious assumptions you can make. The secondary market will be strong at the outset, but much stronger with Miami as the opponent. Once the series gets underway, the market changes due to the outcomes. Game 5 in San Antonio for a 2-2 series will see prices rising. Game 4 in San Antonio down 0-3 could drop to face value.

One suggestion to the out of towners. Make your hotel reservations now. Those prices will go up as availability goes down. It goes without saying that any reservation should allow cancellation within 24 hours of arrival without penalty.

JP le Requin
05-27-2013, 02:11 PM
i may buy 2 tickets (1/game) if spurs are tonight in nba finals :-) then i will Make my hotel/car reservations asap and buy plane ticket...
for the third ticket if they play miami i will buy it when the heat will be in finals for sure..
now the question is where are tickets cheaper? i wish 1 tix (closest to court) and 1 or 2 others lower prices

i went to game 2 of 2007 nba finals and i believe i bought ticket around 300 bucks...i was behind the basket close to the area where spurs players go on the court/bench

EVAY
05-27-2013, 02:18 PM
I don't know if it is still the case but one used to be able to go onto the Spurs team site and select buy tickets from the drop down menu, where season ticket holders will often sell their seats. When we used to have them we never sold them even though we are normally out of town by early June, but we gave them away to family. In 2007 we stayed and bought two extras and took family with.

Check it out. They may already be selling them because Season Ticket holders have to buy their playoff tickets like at the end of February or something. So they already have them and if they know they can't be there they will be selling them. Sometimes a lot cheaper than Tickemaster.

Mel_13
05-27-2013, 02:22 PM
I don't know if it is still the case but one used to be able to go onto the Spurs team site and select buy tickets from the drop down menu, where season ticket holders will often sell their seats. When we used to have them we never sold them even though we are normally out of town by early June, but we gave them away to family. In 2007 we stayed and bought two extras and took family with.

Check it out. They may already be selling them because Season Ticket holders have to buy their playoff tickets like at the end of February or something. So they already have them and if they know they can't be there they will be selling them. Sometimes a lot cheaper than Tickemaster.

Tickets for all possible NBA Finals games are currently on sale through the NBA's official resale site:

http://www.ticketsnow.com/NBA/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?extcmp=gw500013&wt.mc_id=NBATEAM_SAN_NAV&partnercode=spurs

FkLA
05-27-2013, 03:15 PM
This is true. In 2007 I was driving through SA on the day of a playoff game after visiting family. I got on stubhub that morning and found a charter section ticket for a seat even with one of the free throw lines and 7 rows from the court for $120. Now it was a single ticket so that made it harder to sell and it wasn't the finals but when I was checking WCF and 2nd round prices this year I could have gotten 2 seats in the charter section for about $175 to $200 apiece.

Finals are a whole different animal, especially if its the Heatles. People are saying fans dished out $200 for upper level tickets to see them in the regular season (and LBJ and Wade sat out :lol)...these tickets will likely sell quickly. Doubt we get to wait till gameday to see if the prices fluctuate, theyll likely be gone by then.

FkLA
05-27-2013, 03:16 PM
BTW, are you guys suggesting Ticketmaster is a better option than Stubhub? I know Stubhub is a resale site and Ticketmaster is the direct seller but I was always under the impression Stubhub was still the cheapest tbh.

Whisky Dog
05-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Finals are a whole different animal, especially if its the Heatles. People are saying fans dished out $200 for upper level tickets to see them in the regular season (and LBJ and Wade sat out :lol)...these tickets will likely sell quickly. Doubt we get to wait till gameday to see if the prices fluctuate, theyll likely be gone by then.

Yeah that's probably about right. I would never pay to sit in the upper levels because the view is shit and it's better to just watch on TV, so that's why I only look arena down

Whisky Dog
05-27-2013, 03:42 PM
BTW, are you guys suggesting Ticketmaster is a better option than Stubhub? I know Stubhub is a resale site and Ticketmaster is the direct seller but I was always under the impression Stubhub was still the cheapest tbh.

Ticketmaster sells face value and stubhub is reseller so prices vary depending on situation. I've found well under face value tickets on stubhub for games by finding a seller who is desperate to get rid of a ticket or two for whatever personal reason, but that was 1st round through WCF. I never looked for finals tickets because by June I always had some work issue keeping me from the travel

For finals tickets I'd try hardest to get them on initial sale at face value

davidbowie
05-27-2013, 11:12 PM
any news when they go on sale?

Kool Bob Love
05-27-2013, 11:13 PM
any news when they go on sale?

10am tomorrow.

davidbowie
05-27-2013, 11:13 PM
thnx bro

crc21209
05-27-2013, 11:25 PM
The Spurs facebook just posted that tickets won't be going on sale tomorrow morning after all....

Borat Sagyidev
05-27-2013, 11:33 PM
They are catering to season ticket holders tomorrow morning.

chunticakes
05-27-2013, 11:33 PM
so tickets will be available for face value on ticketmaster sometime tomorrow?? the spurs facebook mentioned that they're not on sale tomorrow @ 10:00 am after all but they didn't mention when they would go on sale...

Borat Sagyidev
05-27-2013, 11:40 PM
so tickets will be available for face value on ticketmaster sometime tomorrow?? the spurs facebook mentioned that they're not on sale tomorrow @ 10:00 am after all but they didn't mention when they would go on sale...

I read on spurs facebook that they are on sale at 10 am

FkLA
05-27-2013, 11:47 PM
So 10 am or not 10 am ?

baseline bum
05-27-2013, 11:49 PM
Yeah that's probably about right. I would never pay to sit in the upper levels because the view is shit and it's better to just watch on TV, so that's why I only look arena down

I could see that argument in Hemisfair or the Alamodome, but upper level seats are pretty nice at AT&T. Still a way better view than on TV since you can really watch the plays develop.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-27-2013, 11:51 PM

Spurs are going to wait to see who the opponent for Finals before they offer to general public. If its the Miami Heat face value for upper level should be $150+ (and that high rows and behind baskets). If its Pacers then expect face value to be less.

crc21209
05-27-2013, 11:52 PM
So 10 am or not 10 am ?

Nope. They wrote on their facebook: "Correction: Finals tickets WILL NOT go on sale Tuesday morning...

FkLA
05-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Any season ticket holders willing to get two upper level (center) tickets for a nigga tbh? We can paypal or meet up in person for payment.

crc21209
Spurs are going to wait to see who the opponent for Finals before they offer to general public. If its the Miami Heat face value for upper level should be $150+ (and that high rows and behind baskets). If its Pacers then expect face value to be less.

Hmmm...that doesnt sound right though. Usually the tickets always go on sale right away without even knowing who the next round's opponent will be...

FkLA
Nope. They wrote on their facebook: "Correction: Finals tickets WILL NOT go on sale Tuesday morning...

Sucks. Thanks though. :tu

crc21209
05-27-2013, 11:56 PM
So I've never tried to get tickets to previous Finals games thru Ticketmaster when they go on sale to general public. Anyone here have advice as to whether I should wait till they go on sale to the general public or should I try a place like StubHub now?

FkLA
05-28-2013, 12:06 AM
So I've never tried to get tickets to previous Finals games thru Ticketmaster when they go on sale to general public. Anyone here have advice as to whether I should wait till they go on sale to the general public or should I try a place like StubHub now?

From my understanding, StubHub is normally the better option but not for the Finals...especially not vs the Heatles. The reason we find $30 WCF tickets on StubHub is because re-sellers are having trouble selling them. That wont be the case against the Heatles (reg season upper level tickets sold for $200 each vs Heat).

My plan is to wait for Ticketmaster and try to buy at face value. If theyre higher, back-up plan is just to buy them from StubHub asap before the Heatles officially become the opponent.

azarel
05-28-2013, 12:15 AM
Have the Spurs page on nba.com open during game 4. When it's over, and if we beat Memphis, keep refreshing that page until it's updated with an ad for finals tickets. It usually pops up pretty quickly, so be prepared. That'll send you to the ticketmaster page for Spurs finals tickets, from which you can choose between games 3 & 4, though it'll probably list them as games C & D I would assume. Choose your desired section/price range/whatever, and you should be able to grab some. It's kind of luck of the draw, but I've always been able to get tickets this way by just being there when they're first released. I wouldn't think it'd be any different since your international, as long as you have a credit card that you can use. Good luck. :tu

thanks for tip!!! refreshing the page as we speak! feels great to sweep the memphis grizzlies :)

crc21209
05-28-2013, 12:22 AM
From my understanding, StubHub is normally the better option but not for the Finals...especially not vs the Heatles. The reason we find $30 WCF tickets on StubHub is because re-sellers are having trouble selling them. That wont be the case against the Heatles (reg season upper level tickets sold for $200 each vs Heat).

My plan is to wait for Ticketmaster and try to buy at face value. If theyre higher, back-up plan is just to buy them from StubHub asap before the Heatles officially become the opponent.

The thing is.. waiting for them to go on sale to the general public is risky. I remember in previous Finals years the tickets sold out in minutes. People were on the phone with Ticketmaster, in line at the arena, and online all at the same time...

capek
05-28-2013, 12:47 AM
thanks for tip!!! refreshing the page as we speak! feels great to sweep the memphis grizzlies :)

Certainly, though it looks like I was wrong. Guess they're going to go on sale next time tomorrow morning, maybe around 4 am your time? Though I'm not totally sure if they've announced the definite time yet. There might have been an official facebook post that mentioned 10 am, but was quickly deleted. Typically I'll get an email from the Spurs ticket department about a presell starting a few hours before, so I'll let everybody know if I receive any word that hasn't already been posted.

azarel
05-28-2013, 01:13 AM
Certainly, though it looks like I was wrong. Guess they're going to go on sale next time tomorrow morning, maybe around 4 am your time? Though I'm not totally sure if they've announced the definite time yet. There might have been an official facebook post that mentioned 10 am, but was quickly deleted. Typically I'll get an email from the Spurs ticket department about a presell starting a few hours before, so I'll let everybody know if I receive any word that hasn't already been posted.

ah no worries Capek, you've been very helpful. i'll set an alarm to wake up if its at 4am. hmmm now my only problem is that my work leave is only scheduled from 14th June onwards, so I'll only be able to get tixs for game 5 if we're facing the heats. keeping my fingers crossed that the series will be stretch out to a 6 game series at least! Man i'm excited haha :)

210Max
05-28-2013, 01:21 AM
so they're like 250 per now.....uhhh hopefully we're in again next year :depressed

oh wait they go on sale tomorrow? Well hopefully I'm awake when they go up:downspin:

2centsworth
05-28-2013, 01:24 AM
I've gone to one game for every Finals except '99. Ironic that I couldn't get a ticket in the 35,000 seat Alamo Dome.

I was poor at the time and sold my upper level tickets for $500. haven't missed since. im ready to spend this year.

Biernutz
05-28-2013, 01:42 AM
If I was going to sell my lower level behind the the basket seats to all the finals. I would ask about $975 for each seat.
Heat fan is like Laker fan so you know you will find one of them to buy your seats.

crc21209
05-28-2013, 01:47 AM
So the tickets on the NBA Re-sell marketplace are legit correct? They say NBA Finals: Home Game 1, Home Game 2, and so on. Of course it has the date and time TBD....

Biernutz
05-28-2013, 01:51 AM
Season ticket holders have a credit card like ticket for the playoffs. If i were to sell you a ticket , I would e-mail it to you and you would have a paper ticket.

crc21209
05-28-2013, 01:52 AM
Season ticket holders have a credit card like ticket for the playoffs. If i were to sell you a ticket , I would e-mail it to you and you would have a paper ticket.

You have tickets in the lowel level? PM me...

FkLA
05-28-2013, 01:53 AM
^Can season ticket holders get additional tickets on top of their season ones ?

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 03:28 AM
^Can season ticket holders get additional tickets on top of their season ones ?

i'm pretty sure they can. not like an unlimited amount but it's one of the perks. first dibs if you will.

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 03:45 AM
as soon as possible, i will buy my 2 or 3 tix (depends its pacers or heat)
SAN ANTONIO I AM COMING BACK!!!

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 03:55 AM
honestly if you are set on going and dont care about seat location i would just buy them from stubhub now. since the end of the game the cheapest tix have only gone up 10 bucks. if we play the heat, like others already said, the cheapest ticket is going to be around 250 at least. i know people want to wait for the ticketmaster public sale but everyone and their mother is gonna try for those. it really is just kinda luck of the draw. good luck either way.

crc21209
05-28-2013, 04:17 AM
honestly if you are set on going and dont care about seat location i would just buy them from stubhub now. since the end of the game the cheapest tix have only gone up 10 bucks. if we play the heat, like others already said, the cheapest ticket is going to be around 250 at least. i know people want to wait for the ticketmaster public sale but everyone and their mother is gonna try for those. it really is just kinda luck of the draw. good luck either way.

This. As soon as they go on sale to the general public, I guarantee they will be gone within 30 minutes or less. So many people will be online, on the phone, and in line at the arena at the same time trying to get tickets...

crc21209
05-28-2013, 04:35 AM
Just got my tickets for the first home game on the NBA re-sell marketplace website. I couldn't risk waiting for the tickets to go on sale to the general public, especially when it's a longshot to score good lower level tickets for the Finals when they go on sale to the general public...

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 06:28 AM
any link? i am french so sometimes its harder to translate quickly and understand every word..
i wish to pay today the first home game then i will take later for game 2 & 3 if heat and game 2 if pacers

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 07:33 AM
1. The tickets on the NBA Resale Marketplace are 100% legit.

2. Season ticket holders had their crack at extra playoff tickets when they renewed back in March.

3. The reason for the delay in releasing the remaining inventory of individual tickets is obvious. The Spurs are using this extended break as an opportunity to sell 2013-14 season tickets. People buying new season ticket packages will get first shot at tickets to the Finals. There is a prominent link on spurs.com for those interested. Or call 210-444-5050.

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 07:45 AM
You can buy from Spurs season ticket holders here.
http://www.ticketsnow.com/NBA/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?extcmp=gw500171&wt.mc_id=NBA_LEAGUE_SAN_TIX_PAGE_BUY_SELL_LINK&partnercode=NBA

& I like this website bc it browses multiple resell site including ebay auction looking for cheapest tix available
http://www.tiqiq.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&publisherid=51113&eventcount=10&includallgames=1&defaulthomeaway=0

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 07:48 AM

2. Season ticket holders had their crack at extra playoff tickets when they renewed back in March.

3. The reason for the delay in releasing the remaining inventory of individual tickets is obvious. The Spurs are using this extended break as an opportunity to sell 2013-14 season tickets. People buying new season ticket packages will get first shot at tickets to the Finals. There is a prominent link on spurs.com for those interested. Or call 210-444-5050.

That def seems like the case. Maybe invest in a 10 gm plan next yr will get you tickets to the Finals.

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 08:11 AM
You can buy from Spurs season ticket holders here.
http://www.ticketsnow.com/NBA/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?extcmp=gw500171&wt.mc_id=NBA_LEAGUE_SAN_TIX_PAGE_BUY_SELL_LINK&partnercode=NBA

& I like this website bc it browses multiple resell site including ebay auction looking for cheapest tix available
http://www.tiqiq.com/nba/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&publisherid=51113&eventcount=10&includallgames=1&defaulthomeaway=0

ok so i buy tickets on theses sites...i am sure to be in attendance fo the game 1 and 2 if its pacers and/or i am sure to be in at&t center for game 3, 4 & 5 if its heat..
they change automaticaly the dates on the tix..

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 08:24 AM
stupid question...what is the closest row in every section from the court? its number 1 ou 30..?

azarel
05-28-2013, 10:04 AM
a quick question, will they be selling tickets for say game 5 (if spurs are playing against the Heats) tomorrow once they start selling the tickets to the public? Cos that will be earliest date that I can reach San Antonio... hopefully we don't sweep heat by then... :P

mexpurs21
05-28-2013, 10:06 AM
stupid question...what is the closest row in every section from the court? its number 1 ou 30..?
Row 1 is the closest to the court, row 30 is closer to the back

Big Empty
05-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Damn that sucks....so we have no clue when they go on sale

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Got damn a flight to San Antonio is around 1k. Fuck I really wanted to go :(

LongtimeSpursFan
05-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Received word that tickets won't go on sale until opponent is determined.

robino2001
05-28-2013, 10:52 AM
With ticketmaster being as it is now (totally different than 07), I don't think anyone should be comparing getting finals tickets in the past through the Spurs/ticketmaster to trying to do so this year. I'd imagine it'll be much more difficult to get them through the normal channels this year than in the past. The Spurs/ticketmaster website will be slowed to a crawl and tickets will be "unavailable"/sold out within seconds.

That said, anyone desperate for tickets - I'd either do the stubhub or NBA ticket exchange (Spurs STH resale site) now or in the couple of hours before the games. I say now because I bet ticket prices increase quite a bit almost immediately if Miami wins tonight.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Just got my tickets for the first home game on the NBA re-sell marketplace website. I couldn't risk waiting for the tickets to go on sale to the general public, especially when it's a longshot to score good lower level tickets for the Finals when they go on sale to the general public...

May I ask how much you paid?

jsandiego
05-28-2013, 11:00 AM
That def seems like the case. Maybe invest in a 10 gm plan next yr will get you tickets to the Finals.
This is what I did in 2005, and I got tickets for Game 7 at face value.

mexpurs21
05-28-2013, 11:04 AM
I got 3 'Home Game 2' tickets for $175 each (servce charge included) from Vivid Seats, shitty location tho, those where the cheapest tickets i could find on the web.

crc21209
05-28-2013, 11:17 AM

Thanks! I figured the tickets on the NBA Resell Marketplace were legit, but it's good to hear it from a fellow Spurs Talk member. :tu

crc21209
05-28-2013, 11:18 AM
May I ask how much you paid?

I paid $900 each for 2 tickets in the lower level....

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 11:19 AM
yo CRC can i borrow some money?

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-28-2013, 11:21 AM
This

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-28-2013, 11:22 AM
All I know is it is the Finals so tickets are going to sell lightning fast and the price will probably be pretty high

crc21209
05-28-2013, 11:31 AM
yo CRC can i borrow some money?

:lol No lie I'm pretty broke now. This was money I had saved up for quite some time. But I wasn't going to let the opportunity pass me by. I've never been to a Finals game, mainly because I was too young in 99 and 03. In 05 I was still in high school, no money. And in 07 I just couldnt get tickets..

LongtimeSpursFan
05-28-2013, 11:33 AM
UPDATE: Just spoke with my rep. Tickets go on sale at 10am tomorrow.

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 11:36 AM

hooray! really lookin forward to that feeling of emptiness when tickets sell out in 20 seconds and we all miss out.

Gervin44Silas13
05-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Won tickets to the 2005 NBA Finals Game 6... shame we lost but came back to win Game 7...Still had a awesome time!!!!

benefactor
05-28-2013, 12:20 PM
So does the ticket exchange refund if the game is not played? Probably getting tickets today for game 5.

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 12:23 PM
So does the ticket exchange refund if the game is not played? Probably getting tickets today for game 5.

Yes.

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 12:24 PM
I spoke with my rep also & he said they didn't know yet. But for sure later this week. This was 20 mins ago. Only way to get Finals tickets secured is to commit to the full 45 game plan.(includes 3 pre season gms). Thats too much money & gas bc I live in Austin.

benefactor
05-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Yes.
Thanks man. I'm ready to go for game five.

:flag:

Spursnlego
05-28-2013, 01:50 PM
So dang expensive...:bang :(

Creation88
05-28-2013, 01:58 PM
hey guys you can support the team in person during the regular season too....just sayin'.

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 02:13 PM
hey guys you can support the team in person during the regular season too....just sayin'.

no problem i dit it in december 2007 and february/march 2011...
and june 2007..and now june 2013..
and i fly from france everytime...
i need 1 tickets close to the court around 400 euros max and 2 cheaper (i wish to be in all 3 home games)

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
oh! and i didnt wait my countrymate TP came to san antonio to know where is this city on USA map... ^^
i am a true proud spurs fan since 1993...and thanks to the Admiral..

LongtimeSpursFan
05-28-2013, 02:14 PM
I spoke with my rep also & he said they didn't know yet. But for sure later this week. This was 20 mins ago. Only way to get Finals tickets secured is to commit to the full 45 game plan.(includes 3 pre season gms). Thats too much money & gas bc I live in Austin.

I think Spurs realize if Heat win tomorrow then they can proceed and selling tickets presuming it will be Spurs-Heat Finals. Which means tickets are going to be priced 2X of what we would pay for Spurs-Pacers series.

Death In June
05-28-2013, 02:25 PM
So, I'm confused...tickets are already on sale from secondary sources (season ticket holders) on sites like StubHub and the Spurs exchange site. Ticketmaster tickets will be available 10 AM tomorrow, but only as part of a season ticket grouping and not as individual ticket sales? Is that how it works?

I don't know whether to commit $200 for nose-bleed seats now, or wait until Ticketmaster releases better seats for less money. I'm afraid of pulling the trigger now and losing out on a better deal, and waiting and paying a much higher premium once the Heat beat the Pacers.

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 02:26 PM
I think Spurs realize if Heat win tomorrow then they can proceed and selling tickets presuming it will be Spurs-Heat Finals. Which means tickets are going to be priced 2X of what we would pay for Spurs-Pacers series.
Having to commit to a full 45 gm plan is smart business bc its more profit/money going towards the franchise. They really dont care if you attend every gm bc you'll still have to pay for every seat your locked into. The Resell Market is not that great with Spurs gms in regular season. Unless its the Heat,Lakers,Thunder gms. So even if the scalpers are the only ones buying into this offer, they will swallow a lot of tix next yr & lose money.

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 02:32 PM
So, I'm confused...tickets are already on sale from secondary sources (season ticket holders) on sites like StubHub and the Spurs exchange site. Ticketmaster tickets will be available 10 AM tomorrow, but only as part of a season ticket grouping and not as individual ticket sales? Is that how it works?

I believe so, They may have a limited amount of seats available for single gm tix. But I remember the yr we swept the Cavs. I wanted extra tix & couldnt even get into ticketmaster bc the servers froze.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-28-2013, 02:38 PM

I don't know whether to commit $200 for nose-bleed seats now, or wait until Ticketmaster releases better seats for less money. I'm afraid of pulling the trigger now and losing out on a better deal, and waiting and paying a much higher premium once the Heat beat the Pacers.

You're better off on a secondary site in finding tickets. The odds of you getting tickets when they become available are minimal. I tried to secure some extras from my Spurs rep and got the standard response (try Ticketmaster when they become available or ticketexchange from other season ticket holders).

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 02:50 PM
So, I'm confused...tickets are already on sale from secondary sources (season ticket holders) on sites like StubHub and the Spurs exchange site.

Yes.

http://www.ticketsnow.com/NBA/san-antonio-spurs-tickets/?extcmp=gw500013&wt.mc_id=NBATEAM_SAN_NAV&partnercode=spurs

http://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-playoff-tickets/

Ticketmaster tickets will be available 10 AM tomorrow

Maybe. No official announcement yet.

but only as part of a season ticket grouping and not as individual ticket sales? Is that how it works?

No. When the tickets go on sale, it will be for the first two home games. Those tickets will sell out very quickly.

It is possible to guarantee access to Finals tickets by buying a new season ticket package, but not required. Info on that option here:

http://www.nba.com/spurs/2-ways-purchase-playoff-tickets

Track the prices on the secondary markets. There hasn't been much movement yet. People are probably waiting for a shot at the face value tickets that will eventually go on sale, but once those sell out the secondary markets will get more active. Prices will probably also go up once it becomes more likely that Miami will be the opponent. I'd set up accounts at both places so that you're not delayed if you need to use them. Good luck.

LarryDavid
05-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Ticketmaster is limiting sales to residents of the "Greater San Antonio area", and there is a two ticket limit.

*** VERY IMPORTANT !! *** Sales to the San Antonio Spurs, NBA Finals, at the AT&T Center, will be restricted to residents of the greater San Antonio, Texas area. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside of this area will be canceled without notice and refunds given. 2 ticket limit per game per person. Orders over the limit will be canceled without notice and refunds given.

I got this off the TM website.

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Ticketmaster is limiting sales to residents of the "Greater San Antonio area", and there is a two ticket limit.

:tu

Good info. Also, the lowest priced tickets will be $70 plus fees. Should help some decide if they want to buy now or take their chances at getting face value tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/san-antonio-spurs-nba-finals-home-san-antonio-texas-06-11-2013/event/0C004A6EAED7CBC2?artistid=806012&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 04:03 PM

damn this is great news. at least eliminates the out of towners trying to make a buck. better chance to grab something.

LarryDavid
05-28-2013, 04:07 PM
damn this is great news. at least eliminates the out of towners trying to make a buck. better chance to grab something.

Except for us Texas Spurs fans who don't live in San Antonio...

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 04:19 PM
I live in Austin as well and wanted to do the same but money & gas is the issue. What about splitting it or something? I may have a friend that would split 3 ways. What's the price looking like?
I already have 2 seats, was just trying to add another pair. 45 gms is too much money. Even if you tried to split it, who would actually go/attend the Finals games?. Right now I sit lower level with the $79 seats. After fees its like $880 for the 10 gm plan a seat. So $1760 for the pair just to have playoff priority. I will admit, I had 3 good gms like OKC,LAC & Bulls(NoRose) & pretty much had to give away the other tix. I think GS was a good one before Curry emerged into superstar status. These same seats vary in prices during playoffs. I think I will be paying $140 a ticket per seat for every finals hm gm.

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 04:22 PM
I think season ticket holders should get a pre sale promo or priority just like they did with the 2nd half of the season tix. When everyone wanted Heat tix.

benefactor
05-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Good info about Ticketmaster. Glad I went ahead and jumped on a ticket now instead of waiting. FWIW, service fees were cheaper on Stub Hub than they were on the ticket exchange.

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 04:29 PM

Still wont stop the TM server from crashing. I wish Spurs FO would just lot tickets to box offices at the stadium & let TRUE FANS get a shot at these tickets this way. Just a thought. I'd drive out there and camp.:flag:

crc21209
05-28-2013, 05:01 PM
Damn so they're only selling tickets to residents of the San Antonio area? Glad I didn't wait and I got my tickets on the ticket exchange website instead. I live about 2 1/2 hours away from SA...

crc21209
05-28-2013, 05:04 PM
Good info about Ticketmaster. Glad I went ahead and jumped on a ticket now instead of waiting. FWIW, service fees were cheaper on Stub Hub than they were on the ticket exchange.

Yeah service fees were kinda steep on the ticket exchange website, but I couldn't find the tickets I REALLY wanted on StubHub. What game did you get tickets for benefactor?

soxxx
05-28-2013, 05:06 PM
Ima NYer, it might be just cheaper to go to Miami...

If im going, im going for game 6 or 7.

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 05:08 PM
what is the best section???
105?
109?
110?
120?
124?
i dont know which one to choose..i want the best for watching the court... all row are between 30 et 34..

benefactor
05-28-2013, 05:26 PM
Yeah service fees were kinda steep on the ticket exchange website, but I couldn't find the tickets I REALLY wanted on StubHub. What game did you get tickets for benefactor?
Game 5(barring a miracle from Indy). It worked best with my work schedule. Had to go with the cheapest possible as things are tight right now but I'm there and that's all that matters.

benefactor
05-28-2013, 05:28 PM
105?
109?
110?
120?
124?
i dont know which one to choose..i want the best for watching the court... all row are between 30 et 34..
Lines of sight are awesome in the AT&T...so you really can't go wrong. I usually sit in the top deck center court and can still see everything perfect.

crc21209
05-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Game 5(barring a miracle from Indy). It worked best with my work schedule. Had to go with the cheapest possible as things are tight right now but I'm there and that's all that matters.

Nice. :tu

capek
05-28-2013, 05:44 PM

WTF??? Why are they doing that this year? Fuck, some people want to drive in from other parts of Texas. That's really bullshit, I don't want to have to pay jacked up priced from resellers. I've always had good luck purchasing finals tickets from ticketmaster. FML :bang

:cry

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 05:54 PM
105?
109?
110?
120?
124?

Row 34 is the last row of the lower bowl. All of those sections are very similar in terms of view. 105 is above the Spurs bench. 109 and 110 are above the visitor's bench. 120 is across from the visitor's bench and 124 is across from the Spurs bench. 105 and 124 are closest to the main arena entrance. If the rows are equal, my preference would be 105. I would avoid any seats in row 34.

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Row 34 is the last row of the lower bowl. All of those sections are very similar in terms of view. 105 is above the Spurs bench. 109 and 110 are above the visitor's bench. 120 is across from the visitor's bench and 124 is across from the Spurs bench. 105 and 124 are closest to the main arena entrance. If the rows are equal, my preference would be 105. I would avoid any seats in row 34.

thanks!

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 07:03 PM
thanks!

No problem. Happy to help a fellow Spurs fan that is travelling so far to see the team play.

JP le Requin
05-28-2013, 07:25 PM
No problem. Happy to help a fellow Spurs fan that is travelling so far to see the team play.

really thanks, and i just bought my first ticket for the 2nd home game (if ever we swepp the heatles ^^ i will count all confeties :-)
i pick section 105 row 30..(http://spurs.io-media.com/)
i couldnt do more...its so expensive!!
i will wait some days to buy 1 ticket for home game 1 and another for home game 3 (always if we play the heat) but with less money for le later 2 tix...

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 07:31 PM
really thanks, and i just bought my first ticket for the 2nd home game (if ever we swepp the heatles ^^ i will count all confeties :-)
i will wait some days to buy 1 ticket for home game 1 and another for home game 3 (always if we play the heat) but with less money for le later 2 tix...

I think you made a good choice. Good luck with your travels and feel free to ask any question you may have by posting in this thread or via PM.

robino2001
05-28-2013, 09:03 PM
I think season ticket holders should get a pre sale promo or priority just like they did with the 2nd half of the season tix. When everyone wanted Heat tix.

They do - you just have to commit to the entire playoffs (and pay for all 16 games up front), no game-by-game option.

jb4g
05-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Was on the phone with the ticket office bout an hour ago....there really isnt alot of tix left...i sucked it up and bought season tix for next year to gurantee id be in the building for finals. After seeing prices on the resale market i just said fk it, only paid $53 a seat for balcony, just flip one pair and make most of my money back right away. Plus im already set for the ring ceremony next year :)

Spur|n|Austin
05-28-2013, 09:30 PM
WTF??? Why are they doing that this year? Fuck, some people want to drive in from other parts of Texas. That's really bullshit, I don't want to have to pay jacked up priced from resellers. I've always had good luck purchasing finals tickets from ticketmaster. FML :bang

:cry

i can understand them not wanting randoms from Miami or somewhere buying them, then gouging he shit out of them.

Was on the phone with the ticket office bout an hour ago....there really isnt alot of tix left...i sucked it up and bought season tix for next year to gurantee id be in the building for finals. After seeing prices on the resale market i just said fk it, only paid $53 a seat for balcony, just flip one pair and make most of my money back right away. Plus im already set for the ring ceremony next year

chunticakes
05-28-2013, 09:39 PM
so lemme get this straight...if i live in laredo which is 2 hrs south of san antonio, i can't buy tickets on ticketmaster??!

azarel
05-28-2013, 10:01 PM

benefactor, did u buy it from stubhub or ticketmaster? man hope i can get my hands on a tix for game 5.

edit:

just went to check out stubhub, it seems that there's no tickets being sold for game 5... does that mean we can only get gm5 tix only at a later date?:wtf

FkLA
05-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Was on the phone with the ticket office bout an hour ago....there really isnt alot of tix left...i sucked it up and bought season tix for next year to gurantee id be in the building for finals. After seeing prices on the resale market i just said fk it, only paid $53 a seat for balcony, just flip one pair and make most of my money back right away. Plus im already set for the ring ceremony next year :)

You know if you have to get full season tickets or if you can get smaller plans? How much did you pay for the season tickets if you can make most of your money back by selling one pair tbh ?

FkLA
05-28-2013, 10:14 PM
benefactor, did u buy it from stubhub or ticketmaster? man hope i can get my hands on a tix for game 5.

edit:

just went to check out stubhub, it seems that there's no tickets being sold for game 5... does that mean we can only get gm5 tix only at a later date?:wtf

There is a Home Game #3, which would end up being Game 5 if we play the Heat. I think bene said he got them from StubHub too because the service fees are less there.

http://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-playoff-tickets/san-antonio-spurs-san-antonio-at-t-center-6-18-2013-4239136/

azarel
05-28-2013, 10:26 PM
There is a Home Game #3, which would end up being Game 5 if we play the Heat. I think bene said he got them from StubHub too because the service fees are less there.

http://www.stubhub.com/san-antonio-spurs-playoff-tickets/san-antonio-spurs-san-antonio-at-t-center-6-18-2013-4239136/

COOL THANKS! i'll try to get the tix from there!

capek
05-28-2013, 10:33 PM
i can understand them not wanting randoms from Miami or somewhere buying them, then gouging he shit out of them.

Ya I know but when things negatively effect me I don't care how logical they are :lol

LarryDavid
05-28-2013, 10:56 PM
105?
109?
110?
120?
124?

This may help.... http://spurs.io-media.com/

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 11:22 PM
You know if you have to get full season tickets or if you can get smaller plans? How much did you pay for the season tickets if you can make most of your money back by selling one pair tbh ?

You have to get the full 45 game plan

benefactor
05-29-2013, 05:41 AM

davidbowie
05-29-2013, 10:06 AM
so i guess not today huh

Mel_13
05-29-2013, 10:20 AM
so i guess not today huh

I don't have any inside information, but I wouldn't expect it to happen before Sunday. There's really no reason for the Spurs to do it any sooner as this is a perfect opportunity to sell new season ticket packages. There will only be a small number of tickets available at face value and they'll sell out almost immediately. No risk to putting off the sale for as long as possible.

davidbowie
05-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Thanks Mel. You're always very helpful in ticket threads. It's appreciated.

alamo50
05-29-2013, 10:27 AM

I am psyched for you JP!
Looking forward to your posts and pics from San Antone again.

Mel_13
05-29-2013, 10:39 AM

FYI

Section 105, row 30 has 18 seats in two blocks separated by an entrance to the arena concourse. One block includes seats 1-12 and the other includes seats 17-22. Seat 22 is the aisle seat closest to center court.

The sections in the lower bowl are broken up at several points as you go from the floor to the top. Row 30 is the second row of that sub-section, so you'll only have one row of fans in front of you that can possibly obscure your view.

Good location. Fairly close to what I consider the ideal location (sec 107, row 29).

JP le Requin
05-29-2013, 11:09 AM
thanks alamo50 and Mel.. i am so exited to come back...
but the eastern serie have to finish soon because tickets for planes will become expensive more and more...
and i need to know if i buy 1 or 2 tickets (home game 1 and home game 3 if we play miami...or do they refund it???)
there is another name than mine on the ticket i bought...i will not have problem? i buy it on stuhub..

Mel_13
05-29-2013, 11:18 AM
but the eastern serie have to finish soon because tickets for planes will become expensive more and more...
and i need to know if i buy 1 or 2 tickets (home game 1 and home game 3 if we play miami...or do they refund it???)
there is another name than mine on the ticket i bought...i will not have problem? i buy it on stuhub..

You bought a ticket to the second home game. That will be Game 2 v Indiana or Game 4 v Miami. As far as I understand the Stubhub rules, they will only issue a refund if the game is not played. So if you buy a ticket to a potential Game 5, 6, or 7 and the game is not needed, you will get a refund.

As for the name on the ticket. That is probably the name of the season ticket holder who owned the ticket. That's what you get from Stubhub as they are not an official ticket outlet. Sellers send a pdf of their tickets to Stubhub, which then sends it to you. On the NBA resale site, they verify the barcode on the ticket and then issue the buyer a ticket with a new barcode. The original barcode on the ticket held by the seller then becomes invalid.

Oh, and you won't have a problem holding a ticket with another name on it. They just scan the barcode at the entrance.

DOS CHAINZ
05-29-2013, 11:23 AM
I don't have any inside information, but I wouldn't expect it to happen before Sunday. There's really no reason for the Spurs to do it any sooner as this is a perfect opportunity to sell new season ticket packages. There will only be a small number of tickets available at face value and they'll sell out almost immediately. No risk to putting off the sale for as long as possible.
I hope they budge and try to push & sell 10 gm packages. I told my rep to email me or call if anything changes.

Congrats on getting tickets to game. The barcode is the only thing that matters. The name on the print out is just of the ticket holder, you will be fine. Get there early & enjoy the court yard music, food truck & beverages. Go Spurs Go!!!

benefactor
05-29-2013, 11:54 AM
How early do they open up the courtyard?

Mel_13
05-29-2013, 11:56 AM
How early do they open up the courtyard?

2 hours before game time.

Arcadian
05-29-2013, 12:03 PM
I got tickets to Finals home game #2! Section 210, row 1. :rollin

Death In June
05-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Got four tickets to home game three. Spurs over Heat in five would be nice...

cute_spursfan
05-29-2013, 12:24 PM
Sucks you cant buy 1 tic for $185 !!!!
Im coming from ny so, i cant afford 2.
Anybody wAnna split with me? Pm me

Have fun at the game JP!!!!

LongtimeSpursFan
05-29-2013, 12:34 PM

May I ask where you got ticket from and how much you paid? My season tickets are close to you and I am thinking of selling them for Finals.

LongtimeSpursFan
05-29-2013, 12:35 PM

I may know someone that has an extra ticket. It is behind basket but only on row 2.

cute_spursfan
05-29-2013, 01:10 PM
^^ how much will they charge me for their spare ticket?

LongtimeSpursFan
05-29-2013, 02:08 PM
^^ how much will they charge me for their spare ticket?

Market price. But at least you wont have to buy two and its row 2 which is very difficult to find.

DOS CHAINZ
05-29-2013, 02:21 PM

Nice. Row 1 is pretty dope on 2nd level. You dont feel that far away from court.

I think a single seat is cheaper than splitting a pair. I would also recommend you trying to buy off ticketmaster once tix do go on sale. While everyone is trying to buy a pair of tix, there might be a better shot at getting a single seat or one ticket with the few single seats that are by themselves. Im basing this off all the single seats that are still open & available on spurs site. The same seats Spurs are trying to sell as a 45 gm package for next season. Just my two cents. Good Luck. Does anyone know if they are selling Standing Room Only tix? I know the fan zone upstairs is usually a 1st come 1st serve kind of deal. They close off half the stadium until 1 hr before tip off. Then I guess its a marathon to get a good seat up there. Does anyone have more details on how that works?

jsandiego
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
I just bought tickets to Home Game #3 (Game 5 if vs. Miami) on StubHub. It's way up in Section 205, but I'll be in the building! Now, if I can score a good deal on lower bowl tix for me and the Mrs., I might jump on 'em..

cute_spursfan
05-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Good info guys. Thanks for the help

And shout out
To all the out-of-towners going!!!!

benefactor
05-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Got four tickets to home game three. Spurs over Heat in five would be nice...
Read my mind. :toast

jsandiego
05-29-2013, 05:17 PM
And shout out
To all the out-of-towners going!!!!
I'm coming in from DFW and can't wait! Glad it's just a car drive and not a long plane flight.

TacoCabanaFajitas
05-29-2013, 06:05 PM
Is anyone looking split a pair possibly for Home game 3? I'm coming in from San Diego on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and don't know if any of my friends in SA can afford to go

cute_spursfan
05-29-2013, 07:24 PM
I'm coming in from DFW and can't wait! Glad it's just a car drive and not a long plane flight. yeah, haha I have to take a flight..my license got suspended. safe travels

cute_spursfan
05-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Is anyone looking split a pair possibly for Home game 3? I'm coming in from San Diego on Wednesday night/Thursday morning and don't know if any of my friends in SA can afford to go
id be willing to split

JP le Requin
05-29-2013, 07:26 PM

yes if someone wish to split with me too...
for game home 1 and game home 3, i wish to between section 101 to 110
or 119 to 124 + 128

thanks

azarel
05-29-2013, 09:58 PM
yes if someone wish to split with me too...
for game home 1 and game home 3, i wish to between section 101 to 110
or 119 to 124 + 128

thanks

oops i would have love to split with u for home game #3 but i just picked up my ticket from stubhub yesterday before i saw your post. :( now i just got to book my airline tix to USA... i feel bad for my wallet ha. :depressed

JRHernandez88
05-30-2013, 12:31 AM
Looking into getting some soon, I think if we wait to find out its going to be against Miami the tickets will jump up. Stubhub the best place?

JP le Requin
05-31-2013, 07:02 AM
Hi!

Nothing new there?

benefactor
05-31-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi!

Nothing new there?
Go Heat. That is all.

davidbowie
05-31-2013, 09:34 AM
i noticed the cheapest tickets on stubhub have been going down the past few days. the lowest was around $184 for home game 1 and now it is $155. so that's something i guess.

like others have stated though once/if they heat clinch it will probably go back up i assume. also once the general release of tickets come out and sell out. so people might want to keep that in mind.

Spurs 4 The Win
05-31-2013, 09:55 AM
i noticed the cheapest tickets on stubhub have been going down the past few days. the lowest was around $184 for home game 1 and now it is $155. so that's something i guess.

like others have stated though once/if they heat clinch it will probably go back up i assume. also once the general release of tickets come out and sell out. so people might want to keep that in mind.

They are cheapest one day before the game, unless it becomes a "premium" game, like Game 2 after the huge comeback. Other than that, this trend has held throughout the playoffs.

saspurstx21
05-31-2013, 10:06 AM
So when do these tickets get released to the public??..

TacoCabanaFajitas
05-31-2013, 10:13 AM
Stubhub now has tickets for $149 to Home Game 3

bthewigwam
05-31-2013, 11:29 AM
Got Damn I'm in such a dilemma. I have a flight to SA for games 3 & 4 and tickets on hold as long as it's Miami. If it's Indy, then I'm re-routing my flight to Indy for games 3 & 4 and have to buy tix somehow. And no hotel yet. Wish Stern would just tell us what's going to happen so I can finalize my plans.

JP le Requin
05-31-2013, 06:39 PM
as soon a team win his 4th game i will pick my plane/hotel/car and prepare my bag to go to san antonio!! and i will know if i buy 1 or 2 another ticker too ..
i feel and i am ready...

LongtimeSpursFan
05-31-2013, 07:07 PM

Tickets in the upper level nosebleed for Miami Heat regular season were at $150 and up. I can only imagine they going to be much higher for NBA Finals.

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 07:10 PM
So no one is gonna drop the goods to when ticketmaster gonna start selling them?

disciple
05-31-2013, 07:42 PM
So no one is gonna drop the goods to when ticketmaster gonna start selling them?

I talked to my sales rep at the Spurs. The tickets will go on sale after the Eastern Conference Finals are over.

You can buy ticket now from Spurs Season Ticket holders on Spurs.com. Go to tickets and than resale area.

I have sold my tickets to the finals over the years from 10-15 times their face value.

Tickets will go fast especially if Miami gets in. Waiting for a better price can be depressing after you end up with nothing. You can get lucky if you wait when someone drops their price but if they get sold out with time left the prices have been known to go up by resalers.

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the info.:downspin:

I just check on here for updates not spurs.com:lol

LongtimeSpursFan
06-01-2013, 05:10 PM
I was curious to see what I could get for my upper level low row tickets so I posted online. I had about 10 calls/texts within about 3 hours. Eventually ended up selling pair for $700. I'd be willing to bet that prices are going to go higher if Miami wins series.

50 cent
06-01-2013, 05:27 PM
My wife and I flew into SA from Dallas for Game 1 of the WCF. We had great seats center court 20 rows up on the lower level. The flight and the tickets cost me $1300. Really want to do this again for the Finals, but it's going to cost me about $2500 to do the same. Ouch.

BTW, I made the flight down from Dallas for Game 7 of the 2005 Finals and it was the best money I've ever spent.

davidbowie
06-03-2013, 07:32 PM
so anyone know when these go on sale? later tonight or tomorrow morning?

davidbowie
06-03-2013, 07:33 PM

Good info. Also, the lowest priced tickets will be $70 plus fees. Should help some decide if they want to buy now or take their chances at getting face value tickets.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/san-antonio-spurs-nba-finals-home-san-antonio-texas-06-11-2013/event/0C004A6EAED7CBC2?artistid=806012&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=7

smh the price went up to $199. horse shit lol

prob should just get nosebleeds on stubhub now before they go up too

http://i.imgur.com/XwEhmWu.png

jb4g
06-03-2013, 08:53 PM
If the pacers win than sometime tommorrow. If the Heat win than expect a couple more days. There will be an official announcement tonight after the opponent is known.

benefactor
06-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Stubhub now has tickets for $149 to Home Game 3
Well dammit. I'm still glad I didn't wait. They way my luck runs it would have went the other way.

LongtimeSpursFan
06-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Finals tickets for home games go on sale Thursday June 6 at 10am

Dro210
06-03-2013, 10:36 PM
smh the price went up to $199. horse shit lol

prob should just get nosebleeds on stubhub now before they go up too

http://i.imgur.com/XwEhmWu.png

Damn, fuck the heat tbh

What do yall think? Not til tomorrow morning at the earliest?

davidbowie
06-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Thursday June 6 at 10am

just saw the update...nothing like waiting til the last minute lol

LongtimeSpursFan
06-03-2013, 10:42 PM

Spurs are going to use the three days to get individuals to buy season tickets in order to secure NBA Finals tickets.

davidbowie
06-03-2013, 10:43 PM
cheapest on stubhub for game 3 now up to $214 fyi

DOS CHAINZ
06-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Hope the Spurs reconsider & drop to 10 game plan packages. These Finals tickets are going to sell anyways. Might as well packages them with 10 games next yr. 45 is too many gms!

exstatic
06-03-2013, 11:12 PM

It's actually five days in advance, since Miami has games one and two.

davidbowie
06-03-2013, 11:18 PM
It's actually five days in advance, since Miami has games one and two.

you're smarter than me

JP le Requin
06-03-2013, 11:40 PM
I just buy my 2nd ticket!! for my frien Julien and myself...
section 124, row 21 for home game 1
i have 1 ticket for home game 1 section 105, row 30
and for home game 3...i will buy cheaper...i think

mexpurs21
06-04-2013, 12:31 AM
Do you need to have a billing address in San Antonio in order to buy tickets? Like they said in a statement last week.

TrueSpursFan
06-04-2013, 12:42 AM
So what happens if I buy tickets for game 5 and god forbid the spurs get swept? Do I get a refund?

capek
06-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Do you need to have a billing address in San Antonio in order to buy tickets? Like they said in a statement last week.

Apparently. :(

JP le Requin
06-04-2013, 12:48 AM
me, no, i bought them on stuhub and a few minutes ago on ticket master resale marketplace

DOS CHAINZ
06-04-2013, 12:49 AM
So what happens if I buy tickets for game 5 and god forbid the spurs get swept? Do I get a refund?

depends where you bought tix from. hope it wasnt ebay. thats why ticketmaster is only selling home gms 1 & 2.

DOS CHAINZ
06-04-2013, 12:51 AM
I just buy my 2nd ticket!! for my frien Julien and myself...
section 124, row 21 for home game 1
i have 1 ticket for home game 1 section 105, row 30
and for home game 3...i will buy cheaper...i think

Did you buy pairs? Or single seats? I'll be in sec 103.

TrueSpursFan
06-04-2013, 12:53 AM
depends where you bought tix from. hope it wasnt ebay. thats why ticketmaster is only selling home gms 1 & 2.

I haven't boughten them. So Thursday morning they go on sale for only games 1 & 2? So where would be the best place to buy tickets? I see others say stubhub, resale at ticketmaster, or should I just wait until they go on sale? What's the advantages and disadvantages of each? Thanks

DOS CHAINZ
06-04-2013, 01:03 AM
I haven't boughten them. So Thursday morning they go on sale for only games 1 & 2? So where would be the best place to buy tickets? I see others say stubhub, resale at ticketmaster, or should I just wait until they go on sale? What's the advantages and disadvantages of each? Thanks

I think they posted a screen shot of the ticketmaster link & cheapest seat was $199. So that's hopefully a lower level seat. But I expect a shit load of ppl online logged into their ticketmaster account trying to get tickets to the game. My season tix rep said there is a very little amount of seating available. So I guess its whoever has the quickest internet connection with a little luck will land tix Thurs morning. I think your best safest bet is with resell site. I wouldn't go with ppl on craigslist or no name resell ticket outlets. The one plus about Thurs is that tix are available to SA area residents only. If your in SA. I'd also recommend besttix.com bc its one block away from stadium & its an open bar/lounge to it's customers on gameday. Alcohol is free, space is limited & traffic is pretty bad. Get there early & take advantage bc your paying a shit load of $ above face value. So tailgate for free. :toast

JP le Requin
06-04-2013, 01:05 AM
Did you buy pairs? Or single seats? I'll be in sec 103.

for section 124 we buy pairs (game 3) but i buy single for 105 (game 4)

and i will wait for game 5...i think it will be in section +200 or if possible section 101/128

DOS CHAINZ
06-04-2013, 01:12 AM
for section 124 we buy pairs (game 3) but i buy single for 105 (game 4)

Nice. I expect prices to jump by tomorrow. Good thing you bought a few tix already. Enjoy your trip.:flag:

TrueSpursFan
06-04-2013, 01:12 AM
I think they posted a screen shot of the ticketmaster link & cheapest seat was $199. So that's hopefully a lower level seat. But I expect a shit load of ppl online logged into their ticketmaster account trying to get tickets to the game. My season tix rep said there is a very little amount of seating available. So I guess its whoever has the quickest internet connection with a little luck will land tix Thurs morning. I think your best safest bet is with resell site. I wouldn't go with ppl on craigslist or no name resell ticket outlets. The one plus about Thurs is that tix are available to SA area residents only. If your in SA. I'd also recommend besttix.com bc its one block away from stadium & its an open bar/lounge to it's customers on gameday. Alcohol is free, space is limited & traffic is pretty bad. Get there early & take advantage bc your paying a shit load of $ above face value. So tailgate for free. :toast

Thanks for the advice!
Didn't know a place like that existed.:toast
have they release a date on when game 5 tickets go on sale?
That would be the game I'd probably would want to attend out of all of them.

DOS CHAINZ
06-04-2013, 01:15 AM
If the series is 1-1 after first 2 gms in Miami. I think Gm 5 tix would go on sale Monday morning.

TrueSpursFan
06-04-2013, 01:19 AM
If the series is 1-1 after first 2 gms in Miami. I think Gm 5 tix would go on sale Monday morning.

Cool Thanks man, appreciate it

InK
06-04-2013, 06:16 AM
They waited for Heat to win to bump prices from 70ea to 200ea hah ( and no those are not gonna be lowers). With 3k on SH you are probably better of waiting seeing how shitty resale is in SA, if Heat wins both at home ur in good shape to get tix cheap, if its a split it probably falls as well, if SA takes both in Miami you're screwed. And man 200ea, thats bleh...

DOS CHAINZ
06-04-2013, 08:07 AM
Yea resell in SA is never that great. But this Lebron in the NBA Finals we're talking about & not the Pacers.

Spurs9
06-04-2013, 08:37 AM
While I can afford any ticket I want, I would want to sit lower level. BUt I can't justify paying $600 at the very least for a seat when I could buy a brand new tv for that. I've been to a ton of games but never a finals one, so unless I find a decent deal I doubt I will go.

DOS CHAINZ
06-04-2013, 08:47 AM
While I can afford any ticket I want, I would want to sit lower level. BUt I can't justify paying $600 at the very least for a seat when I could buy a brand new tv for that. I've been to a ton of games but never a finals one, so unless I find a decent deal I doubt I will go.

$200 avg Nose Bleed seats get you admission & you can get there early & run to the fan zone upstairs behind one of the backboards. Its just as if you were sitting row 1 on the upper level.

davidbowie
06-04-2013, 10:20 AM
$200 avg Nose Bleed seats get you admission & you can get there early & run to the fan zone upstairs behind one of the backboards. Its just as if you were sitting row 1 on the upper level.

damn thanks for the tip :king

bthewigwam
06-04-2013, 10:35 AM
got mine, traveling in for 3 and 4!!

Darius McCrary
06-04-2013, 10:47 AM
I got tickets for spurs game 1 off stub hub for 170 bones

TheTruth
06-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Got mine. Upper Deck baby!!

TXstbobcat
06-04-2013, 03:36 PM
I got my tickets to game 2 in Miami and game 5 in San Antonio last night. This should be fun. I have never been to Florida before.

davidbowie
06-06-2013, 10:10 AM
lmao tickets are now 250 cheapest for game 3 and 275 cheapest for game 4

glad i got those $155 pair on stubhub

LarryDavid
06-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Balcony level seats are going for over $300 on ticketmaster. Was never able to pull up lower level seats.

davidbowie
06-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Balcony level seats are going for over $300 on ticketmaster. Was never able to pull up lower level seats.

i did for game 4 but it was a single

section 20 row 10 only $1500 bucks...

Spurs9
06-06-2013, 10:33 AM
I got game 3 row 20 lower levels, and just scored row 1's upper deck to game 4 off ticketmaster for killer deal.

dwayne shintzius
06-06-2013, 10:45 AM
hahahha. killer deal? lying sack of shit
I got game 3 row 20 lower levels, and just scored row 1's upper deck to game 4 off ticketmaster for killer deal.

Spurs 4 The Win
06-06-2013, 10:46 AM

I usually go alone, buy nosebleed, bring binoculars, find open seats in the lower bowl and move down to those, nobody ever knows and Im sitting row 15 or better by the middle of the third quarter

Dizzle
06-06-2013, 10:52 AM
the front row seats for fanzone were only for media when i went to game 1 of the WCF.. it was weird as hell but i think thats how it works now in the playoffs.. anyone confirm?

Keepin' it real
06-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Wow, $430 for the last row of the lower deck with a baseline view. I love the San Antonio Spurs, but not that much. I'll save my dollars for some home improvements instead. Just keepin' it real.

Spurs9
06-06-2013, 10:59 AM
hahahha. killer deal? lying sack of shit

I paid $299 for row 1 jackass

DOS CHAINZ
06-06-2013, 11:49 AM
the front row seats for fanzone were only for media when i went to game 1 of the WCF.. it was weird as hell but i think thats how it works now in the playoffs.. anyone confirm?

That sucks if true.

DOS CHAINZ
06-06-2013, 11:50 AM
I paid $299 for row 1 jackass

Did you get them off the 10am launch or resell market?

Mixability
06-06-2013, 11:51 AM
I say as long as I can get in the building........ but those prices are cray!

capek
06-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Damn, should have bought some when they were $150 on the resell site. :lmao

Guess I'll wait till the morning of gameday to see if prices go down...

Spurs9
06-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Did you get them off the 10am launch or resell market?

I bought them on ticketmaster and I just picked them up. I did best available and checked out in seconds.

davidbowie
06-06-2013, 02:02 PM
just scored row 1's upper deck to game 4

what section?

Spurs9
06-06-2013, 02:04 PM
what section?

229, I may flip them, not sure yet. I generally always sit low, but they were too good to pass up. I can make at least double back.

davidbowie
06-06-2013, 02:10 PM
229, I may flip them, not sure yet. I generally always sit low, but they were too good to pass up. I can make at least double back.

yeah you lucked out with those. couldn't see paying face value or more for any of those uppers unless they were row 1. props.

cjw
06-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Better to bite on StubHub now or wait until game day? Had great seats all ready to buy on Ticketmaster until I realized New York is not part of the San Antonio metro area...

I doubt prices go up a ton more from here, but could come down if (god forbid) we get a loss or two in the games in Miami.

JP le Requin
06-06-2013, 04:56 PM
hi,

maybe i will have 3 tix to sell for Home Game 1..
i made a mistake, i saw Home Game 3...but it was game 3 if we had to play indiana..
i wait a reply from stuhub and if they dont cancel i will have to sell this tix...
section 224, row 22, seat 1, 2 and 3
i will come back to warn you

DesignatedT
06-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Better to bite on StubHub now or wait until game day? Had great seats all ready to buy on Ticketmaster until I realized New York is not part of the San Antonio metro area...

I doubt prices go up a ton more from here, but could come down if (god forbid) we get a loss or two in the games in Miami.

I'd just wait at this point.

FkLA
06-06-2013, 04:57 PM
hi,

maybe i will have 3 tix to sell for Home Game 1..
i made a mistake, i saw Home Game 3...but it was game 3 if we had to play indiana..
i wait a reply from stuhub and if they dont cancel i will have to sell this tix...
section 224, row 22, seat 1, 2 and 3
i will come back to warn you

PM me with prices when you get a response JPizzle.

davidbowie
06-06-2013, 05:07 PM
damn wonder who copped these....tommy lee jones?? reppin for the 210!!! HBK???

http://i.imgur.com/BGr1e1M.png

benefactor
06-06-2013, 11:46 PM
bene goin to dem finals.

:hat

LarryDavid
06-07-2013, 12:36 AM
So I went ahead and sprung for game 3 and 4 tickets after all the hoopla died down on ticketmaster this morning. Did anyone else notice the only delivery option was will call? If so, anyone have any idea on who makes the call on this? (Spurs box office). Either way, great way of keeping scalpers to a minimum.

davidbowie
06-07-2013, 12:43 AM
So I went ahead and sprung for game 3 and 4 tickets after all the hoopla died down on ticketmaster this morning. Did anyone else notice the only delivery option was will call? If so, anyone have any idea on who makes the call on this? (Spurs box office). Either way, great way of keeping scalpers to a minimum.

what seats did you end up getting?

i dont understand the will call only thing if you can just pick them up. i'd rather just download em obviously. i mean if you want to sell the tickets that badly you still could.

LarryDavid
06-07-2013, 12:52 AM
what seats did you end up getting?

i dont understand the will call only thing if you can just pick them up. i'd rather just download em obviously. i mean if you want to sell the tickets that badly you still could.

For game 3 I'll be in Section 205 Row 6 with a buddy. Game 4 I'll be going solo Section 115 Row 16.

I don't understand the will call only either. I also prefer to download them.

JP le Requin
06-07-2013, 08:49 AM
i switch the 3 tix for HG1 for HG3..

now i have tix for all home game!! i take the plane on monday france to san antonio.....13h by plane :-/

Hope to meet some Spurs fam!!!

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

LongtimeSpursFan
06-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Anyone interested in upper level tickets (corner view) for game tonight? I have two for less than StubHub and no fees. PM me if interested.

Duncanforthree
06-11-2013, 09:53 AM
A bunch of tickets just got released on Ticketmaster for Games 3 and 4.

I guess some of these were held back for awhile because there is one row with like 18 seats available.

davidbowie
06-11-2013, 10:12 AM
when is game 5 going on sale