PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: BREAKING NEWS: Kobe Bryant makes another huge announcement #3

Thebesteva
05-26-2013, 03:15 PM
He hyped up everyone on Instagram 2 days ago about a new announcement....was it about Dwight? Retirement? Another white girl? Drum roll:

He got a new tattoo

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/881/023/ScreenShot2013-05-25at5.36.38PM_original.png?1369528660

Robz4000
05-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Ok guys, it's time to ban Kobes.

Thebesteva
05-26-2013, 03:18 PM
Ok guys, it's time to ban Kobes.

:lol Either he seriously can't let go of the spotlight or he's trolling his fan base hard lately with all these "Huge announcement tomorrow"

Clipper Nation
05-26-2013, 03:20 PM
:lol Kirby can't stand that Duncan is still in the limelight and clearly the best player of the post-Jordan/pre-LeBron era, hence the attention whoring.....

HI-FI
05-26-2013, 03:39 PM
:lol Kirby can't stand that Duncan is still in the limelight and clearly the best player of the post-Jordan/pre-LeBron era, hence the attention whoring.....
Think there is some truth to this. I've always felt time would be more favorable to Duncan, especially in terms of career retrospectives.

sook
05-26-2013, 03:57 PM
If Duncan wins his 5th right now the spurs will be the best team post Bulls and Duncan will be the winningest/best player as well....so yea its only natural he would feel that way.

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Spurfan and pseudospurfan are living in a fantasy land if they think Kobe gives one shit about Duncan and the Spurs' (lack of) attention. The same Spurs who can't beat COPS reruns in primetime.

I have no doubt he covets LeBron's attention, though. Nature of the beast.

sook
05-26-2013, 04:01 PM
Spurfan and pseudospurfan are living in a fantasy land if they think Kobe gives one shit about Duncan and the Spurs' (lack of) attention. The same Spurs who can't beat COPS reruns in primetime.

I have no doubt he covets LeBron's attention, though. Nature of the beast.

Why? The argument of who was the greater player and would have the bigger legacy was obliterated like 2 yrs ago, and I was on the Kobe side of the Kobe/Lebron debate but Lebron did kind of shut most of us up.

I will say this though, if he loses this series it would be a pretty big dent on his legend. Right now Kobe should be worried about Durant probably overtaking him, Lebron is a bit too out of his league and the only player besides magic and bird you could group into that tier.

DeadlyDynasty
05-26-2013, 04:07 PM
He doesn't want LeBron to rack up rings (If I had to guess). Kobe's always had respect for Duncan and the Spurs, despite historically shitting on them.

Reck
05-26-2013, 04:12 PM
He doesn't want LeBron to rack up rings (If I had to guess). Kobe's always had respect for Duncan and the Spurs, despite historically shitting on them.

This.

Its us that make a big deal out of the rivalry. These guys recognize their game and have mutual respect for one another.

lefty
05-26-2013, 04:23 PM
lol tramp stamped by Duncan

whitemamba
05-26-2013, 04:39 PM
OP is obsessed with Kobe.

sook
05-26-2013, 04:41 PM

First part is true, "Kobe shitting on the spurs" isn't really true. If it was, it was Shaq more than anything tbh. THe point was that Kobe was being an attention whore. If he is trolling, props to him for having minion Kobeiites that would perform sacrificial rituals on themselves for him.

LkrFan
05-26-2013, 06:23 PM
First part is true, "Kobe shitting on the spurs" isn't really true. If it was, it was Shaq more than anything tbh. THe point was that Kobe was being an attention whore. If he is trolling, props to him for having minion Kobeiites that would perform sacrificial rituals on themselves for him.
Kobe closed the Alamodome - not Shaq.

Spursfan092120
05-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Kobe closed the Alamodome - not Shaq.
And the Spurs closed the Forum...evened it out. Funny...I thought it was a team effort.

Jt.ONE
05-27-2013, 12:15 AM
kinda guessed it, i think he was already talking about getting a new tat not long after post surgery