PDA

View Full Version : OT: sons its time to stand together and support the San Antonio Spurs

BRHornet45
05-26-2013, 11:40 PM
despite the fact that their fan base is a complete and utter joke (aka $2 playoff tickets)

despite the fact that their team is full of cheaters, liars, tongue ring/tramp stamp having cuckolds who lets other men dick whip their wives

despite the fact that San Antonio is one of the most boring and most forgettable cities in the U.S.

but if you're a legit fan of the game of basketball then you should support the Spurs against the NBA's Miami Heat. I think its pretty clear that the Indiana Pacers are pretty evenly matched and could beat the Heat, but I think its also pretty clear that the league will not allow that to happen. there is simply just too much money on the table for the NBA to lose if the Heat do not make the finals. hell you don't even have to be a legit NBA fan to support the Spurs in their quest to beat the NBA's Heat. you just need to be a fan of fairness and sports competition.

I officially endorse the San Antonio Spurs for 2013 NBA Champions.

AussieFanKurt
05-26-2013, 11:41 PM
Never thought I'd see the day where this would happen but I guess there was enough negatives raised to even it out

hater
05-26-2013, 11:44 PM
:lmao thinking the spurs have a chance in hell :lmao

TE
05-26-2013, 11:46 PM
oh shii...

TE
05-26-2013, 11:52 PM
tbh this an unprecented rare moment where fans of the lakers and mavs (and for the most part other fanbases) may actually support the spurs for a multitude of reasons of course

hater
05-26-2013, 11:54 PM
tbh this an unprecented rare moment where fans of the lakers and mavs (and for the most part other fanbases) may actually support the spurs for a multitude of reasons of course

this already happened in 07 imo

unfortunately the Heat have Battier. He will win the ship by himself

AaronY
05-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Lol conspiracies..refs fell for some of Heats flopping but that's only natural since they do it fifteen times per play, bound to get fooled sometimes..game was called fairly overall..

BRHornet45
05-26-2013, 11:56 PM

son my team is nothing more than a poor man's Austin Toro's D-league team right now. I can accept the truth, but that doesn't mean I have to jump on some trendy ass faggotwagon like the Heat.

no more calling it bandwagon now sons. only call it faggotwagon.

Leon Black
05-26-2013, 11:56 PM
:lol Spurs have NO CHANCE against Miami.... sorry BR. spur fan better get used to that reality.

BRHornet45
05-26-2013, 11:58 PM
:lol Spurs have NO CHANCE against Miami.... sorry BR. spur fan better get used to that reality.

hey! hey you Leon! hey!

how about you lick my big ole balls?

Rogue
05-27-2013, 12:01 AM
and despite the fact that more than half of their team are cuckolds

Leon Black
05-27-2013, 12:02 AM
hey! hey you Leon! hey!

You don't wanna see me homie

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2013, 12:03 AM
Not surprised that BR is supporting the Spurs after hearing Timmy was cuckolded, tbh..

BR is the biggest cuckold pussy in ST history, tbh..

TE
05-27-2013, 12:03 AM
this already happened in 07 imo

unfortunately the Heat have Battier. He will win the ship by himself
the support would be even bigger this year tbh

BRHornet45
05-27-2013, 12:05 AM
Not surprised that BR is supporting the Spurs after hearing Timmy was cuckolded, tbh..

BR is the biggest cuckold pussy in ST history, tbh..

this coming from a man who admitted to getting off to pictures of fucking Octomom. that shit was classic.

Leon Black
05-27-2013, 12:07 AM
this coming from a man who admitted to getting off to pictures of fucking Octomom. that shit was classic.

Coming from a niqqer, not nigga.......... who wants to stick his 3 inch pecker in Diana Taurasi

hater
05-27-2013, 12:18 AM

:lmao

Thebesteva
05-27-2013, 12:19 AM
http://whatdoumeme.com/media/created/lkcsi7.jpg

HarlemHeat37
05-27-2013, 12:20 AM

What does this mean, tbh?..

lefty
05-27-2013, 12:24 AM
BR supporting the Spurs !

Why dont you drive to SA for the Finals, you'll finally be able to afford tickets that fit in your budget

Jacob1983
05-27-2013, 12:31 AM
Didn't ESPN Lebron nuthuggers say that the Mavs had no chance against the Heat in the 2011 Finals? The Spurs have a chance against the Heat in the Finals. Do you really think Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Bonner are just going to give up in the Finals? They are NBA champions and winners. I don't think they will just let Superfriends kill them in the Finals.

AaronY
05-27-2013, 12:36 AM
Lol, Bonner..Jacob, whose troll are you?..

Jacob1983
05-27-2013, 12:39 AM
It was his job to keep the bench nice and warm for Parker, Ginobili, and Duncan in the 2007 Finals. Give him some props.

Reck
05-27-2013, 12:44 AM
Didn't ESPN Lebron nuthuggers say that the Mavs had no chance against the Heat in the 2011 Finals? The Spurs have a chance against the Heat in the Finals. Do you really think Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Bonner are just going to give up in the Finals? They are NBA champions and winners. I don't think they will just let Superfriends kill them in the Finals.

This is one of the few times I have to agree with you.

:lol People actually expecting Spurs to laid down like corpses. They probably lose the series but it ain't gonna be no sweep or anything like that.

Are you telling me that half the Chicago team can win a game against the Heat but the Spurs get swept? That's hilarious.

Jacob1983
05-27-2013, 12:46 AM
And the fact that the Spurs always come out winning the last game of the Finals. Do you really think Duncan wants to lose?

Rogue
05-27-2013, 12:54 AM
estoy demasiado cansado para decir la misma mierda otro vez pero BR está casi tan obsesionado para cornudo como mi para scarlett y halle, en mi opinión

DMX7
05-27-2013, 01:27 AM
despite the fact that their fan base is a complete and utter joke (aka $2 playoff tickets)

despite the fact that their team is full of cheaters, liars, tongue ring/tramp stamp having cuckolds who lets other men dick whip their wives

despite the fact that San Antonio is one of the most boring and most forgettable cities in the U.S.

but if you're a legit fan of the game of basketball then you should support the Spurs against the NBA's Miami Heat. I think its pretty clear that the Indiana Pacers are pretty evenly matched and could beat the Heat, but I think its also pretty clear that the league will not allow that to happen. there is simply just too much money on the table for the NBA to lose if the Heat do not make the finals. hell you don't even have to be a legit NBA fan to support the Spurs in their quest to beat the NBA's Heat. you just need to be a fan of fairness and sports competition.

I officially endorse the San Antonio Spurs for 2013 NBA Champions.

Son, you didn't have to make your attacks so personal, but I'm glad to see that you've finally come around.

Thebesteva
05-27-2013, 01:29 AM
I have always tried to show respect to the Spurs organization because I really like Popovich and the fact that Tim and the gang dont act like ghetto fab monkeys really helps. But their fan base is revolting at best.

Reck
05-27-2013, 01:59 AM
I have always tried to show respect to the Spurs organization because I really like Popovich and the fact that Tim and the gang dont act like ghetto fab monkeys really helps. But their fan base is revolting at best.

LOL lakerfan talking about revolting people.

callo1
05-27-2013, 02:01 AM
BR going "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" routine.

I will gladly take BR's patronage.

Both the Spurs and the Heat still have work to do to get there however.

callo1
05-27-2013, 02:03 AM

Always going to have revolting fans on both sides...especially between rival teams like LA and SA.

Thebesteva
05-27-2013, 02:04 AM
LOL lakerfan talking about revolting people.

C'mon ....Laker fans are as classy as they come. What have we ever done aside from those 5 riots to make you guys think otherwise? Don't judge a fan base by the riots.

Mori Chu
05-27-2013, 02:18 AM
BR classy as always. Anybody outside of Miami and bandwagon jumpers have to support the Spurms. They are boring as shredded wheat but they play the game the right way. They deserve to win the title.

Rogue
05-27-2013, 02:32 AM
spurs are the last stand of classic basketball. although im never a fan of this team i do have to respect them for their insistence, but the majority of fans (including myself) want the Heat to win. for miami, Spurs would be the ideal opponents for the finals because it's gonna be great fun to build a new dynasty right upon the deal corpse of the 4-time NBA champion. 13' finals will mark the end of an era, and the start of a new era imho

Bill_Brasky
05-27-2013, 09:34 AM
and despite the fact that more than half of their team are cuckolds

Bosh got cucked too, and LeBron got momcucked. More evenly matched than you'd think.

Bill_Brasky
05-27-2013, 09:36 AM
BR classy as always. Anybody outside of Miami and bandwagon jumpers have to support the Spurms. They are boring as shredded wheat but they play the game the right way. They deserve to win the title.

:lol boring
:lol Sunsfan still salty about the ass waxings Pop handed their shit franchise years and years ago
:lol still contending while Sarver hires a talentless whitey

LakeShow
05-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Fts

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 09:47 AM
C'mon ....Laker fans are as classy as they come. What have we ever done aside from those 5 riots to make you guys think otherwise? Don't judge a fan base by the riots.
Tbh I hate Lakers fans because a high percentage of them are bandwagoning beaners from the Phoenix area who save up their welfare every month to get drunk and ride the lightrail from Maryvale (the guns and knives capital of Phoenix) to the game whenever the Lakers are in town so they can cheer for a rapist.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 09:53 AM
:lol still contending while Sarver hires a talentless whitey
:lmao Jeff Hornysack

DMC
05-27-2013, 10:44 AM
hey! hey you Leon! hey!

:lmao

DMC
05-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Fellows, this is the year of getting even. Memphis got even with Monkeyball, Spurs are getting even with Memphis, and Lebron is going to get even with SA. The only thing missing is DPG getting even with Kool.

jeebus
05-27-2013, 10:50 AM
BR rooting for Too Tired Timmy. I wonder if he'll make the drive to SA and shell out $.50 on stubhub for a front row ticket

Bill_Brasky
05-27-2013, 10:59 AM
$2 Finals tickets, wooooooooooooo!

DMC
05-27-2013, 11:04 AM
BR rooting for Too Tired Timmy. I wonder if he'll make the drive to SA and shell out $.50 on stubhub for a front row ticket

Flood waters have most of the area closed off. He'll feel right at home.

The Reckoning
05-27-2013, 01:01 PM
how are spurs boring outside of the casual fan who buys into hype?

AaronY
05-27-2013, 01:37 PM
how are spurs boring outside of the casual fan who buys into hype?
They don't have anybody who can consistently make highlight reel dunks like Lebron or those Clippers bigs, Kawhi can but if you gathered up all his dunks from this year it would be like comparable to a five or ten game stretch from LBJ or Blake..lack of high fliers basically..

The Reckoning
05-27-2013, 01:44 PM
They don't have anybody who can consistently make highlight reel dunks like Lebron or those Clippers bigs, Kawhi can but if you gathered up all his dunks from this year it would be like comparable to a five or ten game stretch from LBJ or Blake..lack of high fliers basically..

if you watch a game all the way through, that one dunk in crunch time sends so much more energy and enthusiasm to fans than repetitive dunks.

jeebus
05-27-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi BR

Why do you love Sea World so much?

Jacob1983
05-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Stop nuthugging on the Heat. People did that in 2011 and looked what happened to them. My Mavs beat them.

LkrFan
05-27-2013, 10:55 PM
:flag: