PDA

View Full Version : King BR officially endorses the Spurs

BRHornet45
05-26-2013, 11:48 PM
sons I have spoken

despite the fact that their fan base is a complete and utter joke (aka $2 playoff tickets)

despite the fact that their team is full of cheaters, liars, tongue ring/tramp stamp having cuckolds who lets other men dick whip their wives

despite the fact that San Antonio is one of the most boring and most forgettable cities in the U.S.

but if you're a legit fan of the game of basketball then you should support the Spurs against the NBA's Miami Heat. I think its pretty clear that the Indiana Pacers are pretty evenly matched and could beat the Heat, but I think its also pretty clear that the league will not allow that to happen. there is simply just too much money on the table for the NBA to lose if the Heat do not make the finals. hell you don't even have to be a legit NBA fan to support the Spurs in their quest to beat the NBA's Heat. you just need to be a fan of fairness and sports competition.

I officially endorse the San Antonio Spurs for 2013 NBA Champions.

DMC
05-26-2013, 11:54 PM
Plus your name is pretty much a Charlotte thing now...

hater
05-26-2013, 11:56 PM
:lmao thinking the spurs have a chance in hell :lmao

BRHornet45
05-26-2013, 11:57 PM

son I don't give a damn what the name is. call me BRPelican if you want.

capek
05-27-2013, 12:03 AM

BRFaggot it is :tu

BRHornet45
05-27-2013, 12:04 AM
BRFaggot it is :tu

homophobic bigot

hater
05-27-2013, 12:06 AM

:lol

DMC
05-27-2013, 12:18 AM

You just want to legride to the Finals. No one needs your shitty endorsement. Go cheer for your bull dyke lesbian heroine.

KaiRMD1
05-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Jumping onto another teams coattails doesn't really have much merit brah. Keep it moving BRBitch

phyzik
05-27-2013, 02:39 AM
:lmao thinking the spurs have a chance in hell :lmao

I think the Spurs DO have a chance TBH. More than just a chance.... Miami cHeat have been playing against lEastern conference teams. Spurs are getting #5 regardless of what Stern wants.

Stabula
05-27-2013, 07:35 AM
real talk

Strategic
05-27-2013, 07:49 AM
BR549 has slobbered!

Captivus
05-27-2013, 08:02 AM
This forum has no mercy.

wildbill2u
05-27-2013, 08:06 AM
NBA attorney Anil V. George had filed trademarks for five potential team names: Pelicans, Rougarou, Mosquitos, Swamp Dogs and Bullsharks. BehindTheBuckPass.com noted that Rougarou is a “beast from Louisiana folklore,” a Swamp Dog is slang for an alligator, and that Bullsharks can be found in the Gulf of Mexico. Mosquitos are notoriously prevalent in the region.:lmao

The Rougarous? The Mosquitos? C'mon Man.

Why not the Mudbugs? (Slang for crawdads) And they settled for the Pelicans as the best of a bad list?

Ever Wonder why it is so hard to find a cool name for the hapless New Orleans franchise?

100%duncan
05-27-2013, 08:18 AM
I like BR but who gives a fuck who you cheer for tbh. :lol

The Reckoning
05-27-2013, 08:39 AM
son the only way you'll get people caring about your endorsement is if you post pictures of fine women

EVAY
05-27-2013, 08:39 AM
NBA attorney Anil V. George had filed trademarks for five potential team names: Pelicans, Rougarou, Mosquitos, Swamp Dogs and Bullsharks. BehindTheBuckPass.com noted that Rougarou is a “beast from Louisiana folklore,” a Swamp Dog is slang for an alligator, and that Bullsharks can be found in the Gulf of Mexico. Mosquitos are notoriously prevalent in the region.:lmao

The Rougarous? The Mosquitos? C'mon Man.

Why not the Mudbugs? (Slang for crawdads) And they settled for the Pelicans as the best of a bad list?

Ever Wonder why it is so hard to find a cool name for the hapless New Orleans franchise?

Maybe the New Orleans Hapless?

Vash StampedE
05-27-2013, 09:38 AM
:lol can one change name here so that he could change his to BrPelican

EVAY
05-27-2013, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE

I officially endorse the San Antonio Spurs for 2013 NBA Champions.[/QUOTE]

Wow, now I can die happy.

KaiRMD1
05-27-2013, 12:40 PM
son the only way you'll get people caring about your endorsement is if you post pictures of fine women

skulls138
05-27-2013, 01:49 PM
I can tell how much the OP hates that he has to endorse the Spurs and it fills me with joy.

Kidd K
05-27-2013, 01:56 PM
BR showing more Spurs team support than the dickless, depressed, pussified Spurfans that choose to post anti-Spurs shit downstairs all the time since they're afraid of not being accepted by non Spurfans if they don't.

Sad state of affairs imo. At least there are still plenty of real Spurfans will actually enjoy the team's success this postseason.

urunobili
05-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Jinx thread of the year candidate tbh :tu

m33p0
05-27-2013, 06:58 PM
we're phucked now.

DMC
05-27-2013, 07:14 PM
This is me not realizing BR trolled me

SpurOutofTownFan
05-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Son

pgardn
05-27-2013, 07:35 PM
sons I have spoken

despite the fact that their fan base is a complete and utter joke (aka $2 playoff tickets)

despite the fact that their team is full of cheaters, liars, tongue ring/tramp stamp having cuckolds who lets other men dick whip their wives

despite the fact that San Antonio is one of the most boring and most forgettable cities in the U.S.

but if you're a legit fan of the game of basketball then you should support the Spurs against the NBA's Miami Heat. I think its pretty clear that the Indiana Pacers are pretty evenly matched and could beat the Heat, but I think its also pretty clear that the league will not allow that to happen. there is simply just too much money on the table for the NBA to lose if the Heat do not make the finals. hell you don't even have to be a legit NBA fan to support the Spurs in their quest to beat the NBA's Heat. you just need to be a fan of fairness and sports competition.

I officially endorse the San Antonio Spurs for 2013 NBA Champions.

A pelican fan dissing SA.

Enjoy those Mother's Day Parade festivities.

Kidd K
05-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Not surprised you replied to me when you're one of the dickless Spurfans I was referring to.