PDA

View Full Version : Why do Liberals come off as such Pussies?

TSA
05-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Serious question. After conversing with one on political topics I always seem to walk away from the conversation thinking to myself....what a pussy. Or....what a whiny little bitch. What makes most Liberals come off like this?

TSA
05-27-2013, 11:33 AM
And this is not a Liberal vs. Conservative thread, as I'm neither, so let's not turn it into one, boutons.

boutons_deux
05-27-2013, 11:48 AM
what's a pussy?

so you start liberal-bashing thread, but forbid talk about conservatives? :lol how pussified can you get? :lol

Jacob1983
05-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Liberals are intolerant hypocritical bigots. Conservatives are holier than thou ignorant douchebags. Bam!

TSA
05-27-2013, 01:16 PM
what's a pussy?

so you start liberal-bashing thread, but forbid talk about conservatives? :lol how pussified can you get? :lolExample 1, typical pussy liberal response.
:cryBut but but.....what about conservatives?:cry

This isn't about conservatives, I'm not a conservative, don't really care to discuss them as I have plenty against them as well. You want to talk about conservatives bump one of the million you've started. This thread is about the pussification of the Liberal.

boutons_deux
05-27-2013, 01:20 PM
what is pussification?

boutons_deux
05-27-2013, 01:27 PM
and if you can't articulate what pussification is, then give some examples. :lol

The Reckoning
05-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Reminds me of you, Boutons.

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/09/27/1226482/758034-tardar-sauce-the-cat.jpg

AaronY
05-27-2013, 01:53 PM
This is a fucking truth bomb if there ever was one..Republicans come off as evil, greedy selfish cocksuckers who could not care less about anyone but themselves and liberals come across as whiny fucking pussies who cry about everything..been saying this for years and years..it's quite a political scene we've got here in America..nauseating

mercos
05-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Liberals don't come off as pussies. Pussies come off as pussies.

spursncowboys
05-27-2013, 02:19 PM
This is a fucking truth bomb if there ever was one..Republicans come off as evil, greedy selfish cocksuckers who could not care less about anyone but themselves and liberals come across as whiny fucking pussies who cry about everything..been saying this for years and years..it's quite a political scene we've got here in America..nauseating
Do you really talk to self described reupublicans and leave them think "wow, they are evil and greedy"?
When I went to college, I mostly thought that liberals used pleas to emotion. As long as they felt good, regardless of the outcome.

I don't think I ever met a Republican. They always call themselves Conservatives or TP now. Oh yeah there were a few in the St Mary's Law School. One in particular, she seemed to just back the Repubs regardless of her views.

Liberals work good going after rich people. Because rich people always seem to have to apologize for it.

boutons_deux
05-27-2013, 02:41 PM
so what, TSA, is pussification?

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 02:43 PM

Because the "powers-that-be" have smartly manipulated the political landscape to get Americans to stick to their party/ideology like they do their favorite professional sports team. They've done this by over politicizing emotional issues like gay marriage, abortion, class warfare, intelligent design vs. evolution and a host of other supposed "important" morality issues that are meaningless in the grand scheme of the things. The result is you get morons on both sides arguing over whether or not LaShonda has the "right to choose," distracting themselves from things they should really be concerned about, like the Patriot Act, the Monsanto Act, and all the other unconstitutional legislation that empowers the federal government at our expense.

And even when the American people stand up and voice their concern over the "real" issues, like the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street, both of which started out sincere with good intentions, the movements are quickly hijacked by retards (Jesus freaks with the Tea Party. Che Guevara t-shirt wearing libtard college students with Occupy).

TSA
05-27-2013, 04:57 PM
so what, TSA, is pussification?
You read alternet and democraticunderground on a daily basis, you know what I'm talking about, don't play dumb.

Trill Clinton
05-27-2013, 05:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQTQz3f5Ibk

SA210
05-27-2013, 05:48 PM
Many "liberals" here aren't even real liberals. They've sold their spines to defend a party.

Blake
05-27-2013, 06:00 PM
Serious question. After conversing with one on political topics I always seem to walk away from the conversation thinking to myself....what a pussy. Or....what a whiny little bitch. What makes most Liberals come off like this?

Funny, after conversing with you regarding gun control, there's been plenty of times I've thought you were a pussy or a whiny bitch.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I've called you a pussy at least once to your face.

Blake
05-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Many "liberals" here aren't even real liberals. They've sold their spines to defend a party.

You have lost so much e-cred with this user name, I'm not sure why you bother posting opinions about other posters.

DMC
05-27-2013, 06:10 PM

Many of the liberal takes were brought about by women's suffrage. It's a motherly take that pretty much ignores the concept of masculinity. Fair play, let your brother have that, I know you earned it but he deserves it too, I know your father beat your ass and put you here, but I snuck some entertainment and food up here to ease your no TV suffering, I know you were supposed to be in by midnight and it's 4am,but that's ok because I love you, you had me worried. I won't tell your father.

That kind of shit.

These people by and large despise their fathers because their fathers were powerful figures in the home and the mother was the "victim" so they feel the need to champion the rights of the oppressed, except they never developed the concept of reality that father made all this possible because father has a job and mom just spends a couple hours a day doing house work and the rest of the time she's on the phone or watching TV.

Being raised by women makes women of men.

DMC
05-27-2013, 06:15 PM

Conservative = older men
Liberal = younger women

Conservative = educated, watchful and possessive
Liberal = naive, flighty and irresponsible

Conservative = wealth through intelligent maneuvering and work
Liberal = wealth through redistribution of parental funds

Conservative = "if you didn't work for it you don't deserve it"
Liberal = "everyone deserves it regardless, and I want YOU to give it to them"

WC said it best:

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

SA210
05-27-2013, 06:16 PM
I must not be a real liberal bc I had to respond, I hate SA210 for pointing it out. My pussy hurts now

DMC
05-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Funny, after conversing with you regarding gun control, there's been plenty of times I've thought you were a pussy or a whiny bitch.

You've met him?

TSA
05-27-2013, 06:28 PM

We've never met, so I'm not sure how that's possible. And if we did meet, I guarantee your pussy cuck ass would curl up in a ball, much like you did when you caught Luther plowing your wife. Run along Blake, even Liberals think you're a pussy.

TSA
05-27-2013, 06:31 PM

I myself have many views that would be considered "liberal"......doesn't mean I have to run around crying like a complete pussy. I'm baffled by the liberal need to be such.

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 06:50 PM
I myself have many views that would be considered "liberal"......doesn't mean I have to run around crying like a complete pussy. I'm baffled by the liberal need to be such.

It's because liberals fetishize "compassion" and "tolerance" to retarded degrees. And the reason they do so is usually not out of legitimate concern for the poor, downtrodden, and exploited, but out of self-righteousness. They enjoy the charge they get out of preaching to "evil, rich white men" lessons of compassion and charity, much like a Christian enjoys telling an Atheist they're going to Hell if they don't accept Jesus.

On the other hand, "conservatives" fetishize bootstrap individuality for the same reasons.

It we could just manage to remove self-righteousness from political debate, I think we could start getting somewhere. Thing is, party leaders on both sides are experts at appealing to the emotions of their supporters.

thunderup
05-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Because the "powers-that-be" have smartly manipulated the political landscape to get Americans to stick to their party/ideology like they do their favorite professional sports team. They've done this by over politicizing emotional issues like gay marriage, abortion, class warfare, intelligent design vs. evolution and a host of other supposed "important" morality issues that are meaningless in the grand scheme of the things. The result is you get morons on both sides arguing over whether or not LaShonda has the "right to choose," distracting themselves from things they should really be concerned about, like the Patriot Act, the Monsanto Act, and all the other unconstitutional legislation that empowers the federal government at our expense.

And even when the American people stand up and voice their concern over the "real" issues, like the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street, both of which started out sincere with good intentions, the movements are quickly hijacked by retards (Jesus freaks with the Tea Party. Che Guevara t-shirt wearing libtard college students with Occupy).
:lol damn yall, this midnightpulp fella shitting on all the major parties

Blake
05-27-2013, 06:54 PM
You've met him?

his messageboard face

Blake
05-27-2013, 07:02 PM
We've never met, so I'm not sure how that's possible. And if we did meet, I guarantee your pussy cuck ass would curl up in a ball, much like you did when you caught Luther plowing your wife. Run along Blake, even Liberals think you're a pussy.

sure, me meeting you face to face is as true as true as me curling up in a ball.

But I've called you a pussy before on this board.

And you saw it.

And you ran along.

Like a pussy.

Blake
05-27-2013, 07:07 PM
oh look!I can change a quote!

Sorry, the damage you've done to your credibility here is beyond repair.

......no matter how many times you alter quotes, post memes, or try other retarded methods of e-revenge on the ones who helped you do this to yourself.

SA210
05-27-2013, 07:25 PM
:cry:cry

Keep being a pussy. :tu I remember that time you were too scared to talk your mess in person lol. Pussy

DMC
05-27-2013, 07:47 PM
his messageboard face

"To your face" has never meant "on a forum".

Blake
05-27-2013, 08:11 PM
"To your face" has never meant "on a forum".

I'm assuming he reads this messageboard with the eyes on his face.

I'll never make that assumption again.

Blake
05-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Keep being a pussy. :tu I remember that time you were too scared to talk your mess in person lol. Pussy

Even though it's irrelevant, I don't.

TSA
05-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Sorry, the damage you've done to your credibility here is beyond repair.

says the self professed cuckold :lmao

Jeff Van Gundy
05-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Conservative = older men
Liberal = younger women

Conservative = educated, watchful and possessive
Liberal = naive, flighty and irresponsible

Conservative = wealth through intelligent maneuvering and work
Liberal = wealth through redistribution of parental funds

Conservative = "if you didn't work for it you don't deserve it"
Liberal = "everyone deserves it regardless, and I want YOU to give it to them"

WC said it best:

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
Conservatives are educated? :lol
And :lol at quoting at that retard that contradicts himself all the time. You must be as stupid as him.

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 09:05 PM
And :lol at quoting at that retard that contradicts himself all the time. You must be as stupid as him.

I believe he was referring to Winston Churchill.

Who, granted, had his moments of stupidity, as well.

Th'Pusher
05-27-2013, 09:21 PM
:lol political topics. Expound on these political topics you were conversing with this liberal on.

TSA
05-27-2013, 09:46 PM
:lol political topics. Expound on these political topics you were conversing with this liberal on.

It's not a single liberal, it's 95% pussies in my experience. Being a liberal yourself, honestly tell me right now that the majority dont come off as pussies. Do it, lie through your teeth.

Th'Pusher
05-27-2013, 09:53 PM
It's not a single liberal, it's 95% pussies in my experience. Being a liberal yourself, honestly tell me right now that the majority dont come off as pussies. Do it, lie through your teeth.
My guess is that you just don't understand any of their arguments so you walk away from the conversation saying "man what a pussy". Let's be honest here, you're probably one of the least inteligent posters here, incapable of following a logical argument, so it's not too big of a stretch to just assume you don't understand what's being said.

feel free to provide a specific liberal argument that leads you think liberals come off like pussies and I'll see if I can help you out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 09:54 PM
It's because too many liberals think you can't do things like work hard and have a well paying job while having liberal views. I call the phenomenon "when keeping it liberal goes wrong" and it's something you see a lot in new college grads. As strongly liberal as I am, it doesn't stop me from pursuing personal interests and I don't do stuff like victimize people who have 10 kids they can't afford. The problem with the occupy movement is it was filled with the "when keeping it liberal goes wrong types" as it was people who have nothing to do during the day.

TSA
05-27-2013, 10:45 PM
My guess is that you just don't understand any of their arguments so you walk away from the conversation saying "man what a pussy". Let's be honest here, you're probably one of the least inteligentposters here, incapable of following a logical argument, so it's not too big of a stretch to just assume you don't understand what's being said.

feel free to provide a specific liberal argument that leads you think liberals come off like pussies and I'll see if I can help you out.
Wasn't about to peg you as one of the pussy liberals I was talking about for your fear of firearms, but after this post????
:cry you just don't understand :cry

PS- when scoffing one's intelligence please spell intelligent right, pusher.

Th'Pusher
05-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Wasn't about to peg you as one of the pussy liberals I was talking about for your fear of firearms, but after this post????
:cry you just don't understand :cry

PS- when scoffing one's intelligence please spell intelligent right, pusher.
So no details on the pussy liberal arguments? What's amusing is that you primarily use the TSA handle so you can spam the political forum with your hyper-emotional emo fears about the Kenyan Muslim taking away your guns :cry . I can smell your pussy from here.

DMC
05-28-2013, 12:02 AM

Real ones. Uneducated folks aren't conservative, they are poor ass democrats and liberals because they rely heavily on welfare and other forms of income that includes the mailbox.

Also, WC is Winston Churchill.

Don't step into something you cannot step out of.

DMC
05-28-2013, 12:08 AM

No fucking way you can say you met face to face with someone because you posted on a forum. It's your face and his face, so telling someone "I said it to your face" is hyperbole. You say it like you've upped the ante, and you've done nothing of the sort by calling someone a pussy online from an anonymous position, regardless of your convenient self serving claim that "online" is the same as face to face.

DMC
05-28-2013, 12:09 AM
My guess is that you just don't understand any of their arguments so you walk away from the conversation saying "man what a pussy". Let's be honest here, you're probably one of the least inteligent posters here, incapable of following a logical argument, so it's not too big of a stretch to just assume you don't understand what's being said.

If you're going to attack someone's intelligence in writing, spell intelligent correctly.

DMC
05-28-2013, 12:12 AM
So no details on the pussy liberal arguments? What's amusing is that you primarily use the TSA handle so you can spam the political forum with your hyper-emotional emo fears about the Kenyan Muslim taking away your guns :cry . I can smell your pussy from here.

I eased his fears about the guns issue the same time Sandy Hook occurred. I told him and you and everyone else what would happen, and it did. Yes a bunch of folks bought shit loads of guns and ammo, and now they are dumping them online everywhere. Most of that was a play to make a profit, not to stock up on guns and ammo. They aren't making a profit because Obama didn't do anything new.

You really don't have a leg to stand on, despite your flaccid attempts to sound hard.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-28-2013, 12:16 AM
what's up DMC

how's life?

Wild Cobra
05-28-2013, 02:12 AM
WC said it best:

Winston Churchill, not me.

I pretty much agree, but I was never like today's liberals when I was younger.

DMC
05-28-2013, 07:52 AM
what's up DMC

how's life?

Life's good bro, hope you are doing well also.

Th'Pusher
05-28-2013, 08:01 AM
I eased his fears about the guns issue the same time Sandy Hook occurred.

you did a shitty job tbh. TSA has been shitting his pants publicly in the political forum since Sandy Hook...sucking down whatever pablum Glenn Beck is pushing. Fucker is buying survival seeds and building a fallout shelter in his backyard tbh.

johnsmith
05-28-2013, 10:43 AM
THis thread is hilarious.

And, :lol at the dude that automatically assumed DMC was quoting an internet username.

TSA
05-28-2013, 11:02 AM
you did a shitty job tbh. TSA has been shitting his pants publicly in the political forum since Sandy Hook...sucking down whatever pablum Glenn Beck is pushing. Fucker is buying survival seeds and building a fallout shelter in his backyard tbh.Shitting my pants while selling my guns for more than double what I paid. Made close to 6,500 since Sandy Hook.

TSA
05-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Pussy Liberals making me money.

George Gervin's Afro
05-28-2013, 01:03 PM

I think name calling is a pussy thing to do tbh...

ElNono
05-28-2013, 01:28 PM
I don't know many liberals, so it's difficult to answer the OP question...

You made some solid money off some complete idiots that decided to overpay out of irrational fear. They were very likely conservative, too.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-28-2013, 02:13 PM
:lol true I don't think it's liberals overpaying for guns because they fear the big bad gubbamint

Frank Dux
05-28-2013, 03:10 PM
TSA, it's a big world out there and I think this thread may just be a reflection of the people you choose to surround yourself with.

Frank Dux
05-28-2013, 03:21 PM
Shitting my pants while selling my guns for more than double what I paid. Made close to 6,500 since Sandy Hook.

"Obama's comin' to git yer guns!!" is probably the single most effective sales pitch I've ever seen. I'll never forget going into my local Sportsmans over Christmas to get some .40 S&W target practice ammo and the entire place was sold out of everything, and people were talking about how they willing to pay twice the amount for an AR because Obama was coming to get 'em! It's an obamanation!!! lol. It definitely showed how dumb and easily manipulated a lot of people are.

leemajors
05-28-2013, 04:12 PM
:lol true I don't think it's liberals overpaying for guns because they fear the big bad gubbamint

:lol

DMC
05-28-2013, 04:39 PM
you did a shitty job tbh. TSA has been shitting his pants publicly in the political forum since Sandy Hook...sucking down whatever pablum Glenn Beck is pushing. Fucker is buying survival seeds and building a fallout shelter in his backyard tbh.

He made money off his gun. The rest is just trolling the feeds.

Blake
05-28-2013, 05:36 PM
says the self professed cuckold :lmao

We're in a political forum where my personal love life is irrelevant.

No surprise you went to a pussy move though, pussy.

Blake
05-28-2013, 05:46 PM
No fucking way you can say you met face to face with someone because you posted on a forum. It's your face and his face, so telling someone "I said it to your face" is hyperbole. You say it like you've upped the ante, and you've done nothing of the sort by calling someone a pussy online from an anonymous position, regardless of your convenient self serving claim that "online" is the same as face to face.

"I said it to your face" is not the same thing as "face to face". That assumption is completely yours.

But keep acting like this is some huge deal though and let's see where this ends up. :tu

DMC
05-28-2013, 06:17 PM
"I said it to your face" is not the same thing as "face to face". That assumption is completely yours.

But keep acting like this is some huge deal though and let's see where this ends up. :tu

Yeah it is. If you say some stupid shit to me and I say "bet you wouldn't say that to my face", you cannot come back with "I just did" via an email.

Just stop already.

Blake
05-28-2013, 07:20 PM
Yeah it is. If you say some stupid shit to me and I say "bet you wouldn't say that to my face", you cannot come back with "I just did" via an email.

Just stop already.

No, this is interesting and important.

Please continue your lecturing to me that is not really to my face.

DMC
05-28-2013, 08:23 PM
No, this is interesting and important.

Please continue your lecturing to me that is not really to my face.

This is your modus operandi: Make an off the cuff remark, get it shoved up your ass, flail about trying to equivocate your wording with what might be possible in a parallel universe, then when you're cornered completely, pretend it didn't matter to begin with and that you're somehow leading the parade.

rascal
05-28-2013, 08:44 PM

The Liberal northeast is the most educated part of the country.

Blake
05-28-2013, 09:28 PM
This is your modus operandi: Make an off the cuff remark, get it shoved up your ass, flail about trying to equivocate your wording with what might be possible in a parallel universe, then when you're cornered completely, pretend it didn't matter to begin with and that you're somehow leading the parade.

I immediately clarified what was meant while instantly admitting I never met him in person. Not sure how you figure you cornered me after that.

This might be the strangest gripe about me ever.

Please continue.

DMC
05-28-2013, 11:01 PM
I immediately clarified what was meant while instantly admitting I never met him in person. Not sure how you figure you cornered me after that.

This might be the strangest gripe about me ever.

Please continue.

That and

"his messageboard face"

You's a slimy little cuck aint ya?

Jeff Van Gundy
05-29-2013, 12:40 AM
Real ones. Uneducated folks aren't conservative, they are poor ass democrats and liberals because they rely heavily on welfare and other forms of income that includes the mailbox.

Also, WC is Winston Churchill.

Don't step into something you cannot step out of.

Name me some of these "educated conservatives" you speak of. Be specific

spursncowboys
05-29-2013, 01:36 AM
or a poor liberal

Blake
05-29-2013, 08:21 AM
That and

"his messageboard face"

You's a slimy little cuck aint ya?

Right, in front of his messageboard face.

You's a bored, bitter old fuck ain't ya.

Keep on going with this very important lecture. :tu

spursncowboys
05-29-2013, 08:52 AM
Alex P. Keaton,

Blake
05-29-2013, 08:54 AM
Oh look! I just called DMC a bitter old fuck right to his e-face!

Blake
05-29-2013, 08:55 AM
Alex P. Keaton,

telling that the first one that comes to your mind is fictional

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 09:08 AM

:lmao

spursncowboys
05-29-2013, 09:27 AM
Or comical. It's such an asinine idea. Telling that you didn't realize that.

spursncowboys
05-29-2013, 09:31 AM
http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.com/2012/01/14/are-liberals-more-educated-than-conservatives/

Blake
05-29-2013, 09:52 AM
Telling that you didn't realize that.

really? What's the tell?

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 10:11 AM
An educated conservative is an asinine idea? rofl.

RandomGuy
05-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Liberals are intolerant hypocritical bigots. Conservatives are holier than thou ignorant douchebags. Bam!

/thread.

Well played, sir.

RandomGuy
05-29-2013, 11:24 AM

We are pre-programmed to view strength and violence as a dominant trait.

Conservatives tend to go the emotional hot button route which gives them the high ground in the perspective arena when it comes to making arguments. Caveman smash puny brainy man!

Liberals tend to make more intellectual arguments, which are seen as weak. You only talk if you can't fight in the primitive sense of conflicts that our brains react to.

Biology man. Simple biology.

TeyshaBlue
05-29-2013, 11:35 AM
We are pre-programmed to view strength and violence as a dominant trait.

Conservatives tend to go the emotional hot button route which gives them the high ground in the perspective arena when it comes to making arguments. Caveman smash puny brainy man!

Liberals tend to make more intellectual arguments, which are seen as weak. You only talk if you can't fight in the primitive sense of conflicts that our brains react to.

Biology man. Simple biology.

Shup, sissy! I could take you in a leg rasslin' contest easy!

DMC
05-29-2013, 04:46 PM

Obviously you aren't one of them.

RandomGuy
05-29-2013, 05:25 PM

I think SnC was tryign out his new sense of humor. I thought it was funny.

Blake
05-29-2013, 05:57 PM

I thought it was hilarious

TeyshaBlue
05-29-2013, 05:59 PM
I thought it was hilarious

Careful, or I'll take you down on the leg rasslin' mat as well.

spursncowboys
05-29-2013, 06:54 PM
New???

FuzzyLumpkins
05-29-2013, 09:22 PM
What passes for a conservative intellectual nowadays?

50 or so years ago there were guys like Friedman and Buckley. What do we have no? The National Review no longer holds onto the standards of logic and pragmatism they once did. Grover Norquist dominated fiscal policy for the most recent decade.

Blake
05-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Careful, or I'll take you down on the leg rasslin' mat as well.

would that be a blue mat or a red mat

Jeff Van Gundy
05-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Obviously you aren't one of them.

Cool insult, I knew you were just a lying bitter old man.