PDA

View Full Version : Do spurs win 5 more games these playoffs?

spursfan1000
05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
Discuss:flag:

stéphane
05-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Nothing to discuss here just fate.

DrunkTXLabrat
05-27-2013, 01:01 PM
i don't think it'll be easy. but i believe the spurs can do it. it's gonna take a healthy big 3. then splitter, kawhi, and green/cojo are gonna have to prove themselves worthy. are they the post timmy spurs core? i'm confident in kawhi, splitter. but green/cojo i dunno?

parker/splitter pick and roll is the catalyst on offense. kawhi with paint protection from timmy and tiago on bron for defense. doesn't happen, can't win.

Horry Hipcheck
05-27-2013, 02:05 PM
If the Spurs can become a consistent ball movement juggernaut and continue to play stifling defense, then absolutely they can. Whether or not they will remains to be seen. I haven't felt this good about a potential title run in years, so I hope it's the case.

spurspokesman
05-27-2013, 02:09 PM
I vote yes. Tiago will break out against this weak miami interior, and Tim will do what he does best.

TampaDude
05-27-2013, 02:10 PM
The Spurs CAN win it all this year. WILL they? Well, that remains to be seen, but they certainly have the talent, experience, and coaching to win #5.

polandprzem
05-27-2013, 02:16 PM
If Miami gonna be in the finals it's gonna be a damn tough test as they play really tough defense and can trap our p&r.
Also James is unstoppable and Pop always wants the snakes head and that means all those Battiers and Chalmerses and Boshes and Allens /which hates us giving him additional motivation/ will be fired up.

So winning 5 games is a hard task. Esp. when we still play rough Grizzlies