PDA

View Full Version : angry papa John's worker leaves racist voicemail

InRareForm
05-27-2013, 02:44 PM
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/27/angry-papa-johns-customer-posts-delivery-mans-racist-voicemail-online/

FkLA
05-27-2013, 02:54 PM
You know how to prevent your canoe from tipping? Paint it black tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
05-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Couldn't understand any word except a few n-bombs

CubanSucks
05-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Instead of focusing on 'better ingredients' and 'better pizza,' they should prioritize 'better integrity' and 'better people' on the top of their to-do list

I hurrr dat, brother!

Trill Clinton
05-27-2013, 03:57 PM
typical scary assed, cro-magnon, dog haired, death pale skinned racist. now if only he'd take some of that racist energy and focus it toward some determination and an education he wouldn't have to deliver pizzas to black men.

FkLA
05-27-2013, 03:59 PM
If he tipped, the guy has a case for being pissed. But real talk most black people dont tip...I used to deliver pizzas and predominately black apartments were always the deliveries drivers hated the most. Not only because there was a chance of getting robbed but because they dont tip shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 04:00 PM
lol it happening in the same place Jorge Zimmerman shot Treysongs Martin

Rick Santorum
05-27-2013, 04:01 PM
If he tipped, the guy has a case for being pissed. But real talk most black people dont tip...I used to deliver pizzas and predominately black apartments were always the deliveries drivers hated the most. Not only because there was a chance of getting robbed but because they dont tip shit.

You sound a little angry about your race being a waste of space and air.

Trill Clinton
05-27-2013, 04:11 PM
i don't tip white folks, i'll be honest. most of em are closet racists anyway *shrugs* waste of white skin to be bussin' tables and working in the service industry.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltl65kHzAK1qd6k8fo1_500.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 04:14 PM
i don't tip white folks, i'll be honest. most of em are closet racists anyway *shrugs* waste of white skin to be bussin' tables and working in the service industry.
in b4 a bunch of white people take this seriously

Rick Santorum
05-27-2013, 04:16 PM
in b4 a bunch of white people take this seriously

Don't kid yourself, n!ggers really are this stupid.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-27-2013, 04:18 PM
agreed but trill be trollin tbh

Trill Clinton
05-27-2013, 04:18 PM
no better feeling than having a white waiter and making him work his ass off for that $1tiphttp://i40.tinypic.com/2uyhsfb.png

FkLA
05-27-2013, 04:23 PM
no better feeling than having a white waiter and making him work his ass off for that $1tiphttp://i40.tinypic.com/2uyhsfb.png

:lol

Trill Clinton
05-27-2013, 04:24 PM
he should stop being so angry and find a better job. he has no right to be racist when he's delivering pizzas to niggas.http://i44.tinypic.com/2zhi8g5.png

DeadlyDynasty
05-27-2013, 04:27 PM
You sound a little angry about your race being a waste of space and air.

Sup bro...long time no see

Trill Clinton
05-27-2013, 04:29 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdl32aUtXK1rvupgto1_r1_500.gif

resistanze
05-27-2013, 04:42 PM

:lol

Donnie Nelson
05-27-2013, 05:54 PM
:lol "my wife and i tipped 21% as usual" it's funny how black ppl always claim to be good tippers but can't actually prove it.

Donnie Nelson
05-27-2013, 05:56 PM
btw those song parodies that driver was singing were hilarious.

DMC
05-27-2013, 06:03 PM

I know tipping is against the Black creedo so I don't tip blacks and a shit load of them work in the service industry, bus drivers at the airport, carrying my luggage, curbside checkin...they look at me like "where's my money" and I just walk away. Don't have time for no safari guides, I'm not Tarzan but hell, one white baby took charge of the entire black continent in just a few years and even the animals knew to obey.

Durant82
05-27-2013, 06:08 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdl32aUtXK1rvupgto1_r1_500.gif

Not that this isn't funny, but what if some fat white girl dressed up like Farrakhan? Would black folks find it equally amusing?

Suspect
05-27-2013, 06:33 PM
I honestly dont see why they should get tipped in the first place if they really do make like $16 an hour, unless that's a projection from tips they "should" get.

Also, they're just delivering pizza. What's so tip worthy?

Trill Clinton
05-27-2013, 06:37 PM
:lol "my wife and i tipped 21% as usual" it's funny how black ppl always claim to be good tippers but can't actually prove it.
this makes no sense, how does a person prove they're good tippers?

Not that this isn't funny, but what if some fat white girl dressed up like Farrakhan? Would black folks find it equally amusing?

depends on if it was funny or not. most of the time I see white girls impersonating blacks, its usually wack.

CubanSucks
05-27-2013, 07:17 PM
depends on if it was funny or not. most of the time I see white girls impersonating blacks, its usually wack.

How?

FkLA
05-27-2013, 07:36 PM
I honestly dont see why they should get tipped in the first place if they really do make like $16 an hour, unless that's a projection from tips they "should" get.

Also, they're just delivering pizza. What's so tip worthy?

Yeah, it includes the tips. I made around that at Pizza Hut but not sure if it would apply to Papa Johns and Dominos...I dont know if its still the case but I know both those chains only paid their drivers half wage when they were driving. So itd probably be alot closer to min wage than ~$15/hr for them.

Creepn
05-27-2013, 11:25 PM

Lmao. Trill killing it.

703 Spurz
05-28-2013, 10:32 AM
I always tip around 20% when I order delivery for pizza. Those fucksticks don't like it? I don't need you coming to my house again you ignorant shit-dick

Creepn
05-28-2013, 12:55 PM

WTF is this idiot? The racist delivery guy is complaining about his $5 tip for a $22 order. That's over 20%. So we got a black guy who tips and he still gets shitted on. Tsk tsk. Way to encourage white people, way to encourage. *claps hands*

Racists and idiots go hand in hand no doubt.

DPG21920
05-28-2013, 11:47 PM

Lmao. Trill killing it.

Really? So racism is funny then? Yall are better than that. Be a part of the solution. Would it be funny if I said to Trill "jokes on you, you're not supposed to tip at all while eating at KFC"?

Creepn
05-29-2013, 12:22 AM
Really? So racism is funny then? Yall are better than that. Be a part of the solution. Would it be funny if I said to Trill "jokes on you, you're not supposed to tip at all while eating at KFC"?
Lol at your kfc comment. You sneaky DPG. Trying to interject what you really wanted to say by acting saintly.

On the real though, like Trill, if I see a young white guy begging for change, I just shake my head. With all the privileges and opportunities white people have, you have to deliberately fuck up your life. If I see a white guy and black guy begging on the same street, I'll always give it to the black guy first. No racism.

Jacob1983
05-29-2013, 12:28 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SxY-8PrXWeE/T4Ork5Qt7ZI/AAAAAAAAAig/g-QLhRJOwR4/s1600/csbb.jpg

Creepn
05-29-2013, 12:29 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SxY-8PrXWeE/T4Ork5Qt7ZI/AAAAAAAAAig/g-QLhRJOwR4/s1600/csbb.jpg

If you saw a white guy and black guy begging for change, who would you give it to first and why?

HarlemHeat37
05-29-2013, 12:34 AM
Niggas are certainly poor tippers, any Black person that denies it is trolling, tbh..

Asians are the worst tippers(from my experience), tbh..I give them only 10% tips when I'm at sushi or Chinese, tbh..

Trill Clinton
05-29-2013, 08:01 AM

wow, you're racist as fuck. i been peepin' your lowkey racist comments lately. you're better than that, dpg.

anyways, i've noticed when i have a black server, he's always on top of things and he'll provide me with excellent customer service. white people tend to be lazy, take cig breaks, don't refresh dranks, rude, snobby, don't know the menu...ya know, typical white behavior. so i'll make them work hard as hell and give them a sorry ass tip. fuck i look like tipping 20% to some racist bum?

Leetonidas
05-29-2013, 08:25 AM
fuckers all charge a $2.50 delivery fee, there's your tip tbh

JoeTait75
05-29-2013, 08:29 AM

Driver doesn't get the delivery fee.

JoeTait75
05-29-2013, 08:30 AM
With all the privileges and opportunities white people have, you have to deliberately fuck up your life.

Apex fallacy. 99 percent of white men doesn't get squat in the way of "privileges." White women, maybe, but not white men.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 08:58 AM
If you saw a white guy and black guy begging for change, who would you give it to first and why?

I wouldn't give change to either one cause both of them are prolly drug addicts/alcoholics.

DPG21920
05-29-2013, 09:13 AM
wow, you're racist as fuck. i been peepin' your lowkey racist comments lately. you're better than that, dpg.

anyways, i've noticed when i have a black server, he's always on top of things and he'll provide me with excellent customer service. white people tend to be lazy, take cig breaks, don't refresh dranks, rude, snobby, don't know the menu...ya know, typical white behavior. so i'll make them work hard as hell and give them a sorry ass tip. fuck i look like tipping 20% to some racist bum?

Lank? Show me anything I've said that's racist. Youre a master baiter when it comes to racism (I can post the quote where you said something to that effect). I've stood up against racism on this site - one of the few that's called people out on it. I am above reproach in this regard.

I'm glad my comment got you enraged. It should. Racism isn't funny in any form yet you promote and enjoy it.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 10:18 AM
DPG is an honorable human being who has called my racism out before. Trying to call him a racist is utterly classless and disgusting, tbh.

Btw DPG, I'm prolly gonna sign a lease at one of a few places at the Village in a few weeks, tbh. Thanks for the apartment advice.

Spur|n|Austin
05-29-2013, 10:26 AM

Yeah, I usually add like 3 dollars on top of that and it's done. You want more money, get a better job.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 10:31 AM
I rarely ever get delivery. Between the tip and the delivery charge it's better to just get carryout. There was a local place in Tucson that did free delivery and when I ordered from them I tipped 20%. The places charging a delivery fee is bullshit since it's no skin off their back when the delivery guy is the one using his own car and gas.

The whole tipping system in this country sucks, tbh. In Australia waiters/waitresses make over $20 an hour and there's no tipping. The service there is actually better since they aren't breathing down your neck with over-the-top babysitting in order to get a tip.

Creepn
05-29-2013, 10:49 AM
Lank? Show me anything I've said that's racist. Youre a master baiter when it comes to racism (I can post the quote where you said something to that effect). I've stood up against racism on this site - one of the few that's called people out on it. I am above reproach in this regard.

I'm glad my comment got you enraged. It should. Racism isn't funny in any form yet you promote and enjoy it.

I do applaud your effort to not go with the white troll trend sometimes. I view you as a white guy who would help a negro slave escape to the north but at the same time would sing along with your peers about lynching black folk. Because of that, I'd like to ask you something about white folks.

What is the fascination with white folks and racism? Look at this forum for example. 9 times out of 10, a white poster would start a thread soley for the purpose of slinging out slurs. Or if a thread is about an African American, like clockwork, one can't help himself and say a racial slur. Don't even get me started on Youtube comments. Compared to white supremacist forums and sites, black supremacist sites are but a few. Let's not kid ourselves, the ratio of slurs between blacks and whites in the forum and the internet as a whole is heavily lopsided. So how come?

Gervin44Silas13
05-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Saying the N word while singing the theme to SWAT....LMFAOROTF!!!!!!

JoeTait75
05-29-2013, 11:16 AM
What is the fascination with white folks and racism? Look at this forum for example. 9 times out of 10, a white poster would start a thread soley for the purpose of slinging out slurs. Or if a thread is about an African American, like clockwork, one can't help himself and say a racial slur. Don't even get me started on Youtube comments. Compared to white supremacist forums and sites, black supremacist sites are but a few. Let's not kid ourselves, the ratio of slurs between blacks and whites in the forum and the internet as a whole is heavily lopsided. So how come?

It's an outlet. Whites are heavily censored in public- way more so than any race or ethnic group. So they need a place to blow off steam and say what they really think, since they're unable to do so in public.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 11:19 AM
What's worse: racial slurs on the internet, or tipping someone less because they're a different race than you :lmao

Creepn
05-29-2013, 11:22 AM
It's an outlet. Whites are heavily censored in public- way more so than any race or ethnic group. So they need a place to blow off steam and say what they really think, since they're unable to do so in public.

So your saying that white people really want to be vocally racist but uses the internet to do so instead? I see, not suprised tbh. But why does it have to be with racism? Why all that bottled up racist hate?

clambake
05-29-2013, 11:25 AM
But why does it have to be with racism? Why all that bottled up racist hate?

cuz we got all this leftover rope!

JoeTait75
05-29-2013, 11:25 AM
So your saying that white people really want to be vocally racist but uses the internet to do so instead? I see, not suprised tbh. But why does it have to be with racism? Why all that bottled up racist hate?

I'm saying if you forbid people from saying what they think in public they'll say what they think in private- private meaning, in this case, the anonymity of the internet. Nothing more, nothing less. Samizdat for modern-day America, IOW.

Creepn
05-29-2013, 11:26 AM
What's worse: racial slurs on the internet, or tipping someone less because they're a different race than you :lmao

Well, people do get killed or hurt meeting people from the net or people even commit suicide. Tipping less has less disastrous consequences.

Creepn
05-29-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm saying if you forbid people from saying what they think in public they'll say what they think in private- private meaning, in this case, the anonymity of the internet. Nothing more, nothing less. Samizdat for modern-day America, IOW.

But we're all forbidden to say certian things though. You don't think a black person vocally slinging out white racial slurs will face some sort of backlash? He wouldn't get fired of he says it in a workplace?

clambake
05-29-2013, 11:33 AM
You don't think a black person vocally slinging out white racial slurs will face some sort of backlash? He wouldn't get fired of he says it in a workplace?

a black person in the workplace, lol

Creepn
05-29-2013, 11:33 AM
cuz we got all this leftover rope!
Well, I will gladly use that rope to pull you out of a ditch.

Creepn
05-29-2013, 11:34 AM
a black person in the workplace, lol

I knew that was coming.

clambake
05-29-2013, 11:36 AM
I knew that was coming.

u know i'm kidding, right?

JoeTait75
05-29-2013, 11:38 AM
But we're all forbidden to say certian things though. You don't think a black person vocally slinging out white racial slurs will face some sort of backlash? He wouldn't get fired of he says it in a workplace?

Everyone is censored to a certain extent, obviously. But I don't think there is any question that in a general sense whites are more censored than other groups when it comes to certain topics.

I'm not trying to front like I'm a victim or whatever, like :cryI want to say racist stuff in public:cry or anything like that. It is what it is.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Well, people do get killed or hurt meeting people from the net or people even commit suicide. Tipping less has less disastrous consequences.
This is almost as funny as your "why didn't Jews in Germany just say they weren't Jewish!" quote.

Creepn
05-29-2013, 11:54 AM
This is almost as funny as your "why didn't Jews in Germany just say they weren't Jewish!" quote.

Lmao you still remember that? Come on.

Creepn
05-29-2013, 12:21 PM
Everyone is censored to a certain extent, obviously. But I don't think there is any question that in a general sense whites are more censored than other groups when it comes to certain topics.

I'm not trying to front like I'm a victim or whatever, like :cryI want to say racist stuff in public:cry or anything like that. It is what it is.

But you can't really forbid someone of saying things if they have no desire to say it anyway. I wouldn't have the desire to say "Honky" all the time or feel the need to vent if someone forbade me because I don't say it anyway. The desire to be racist is already there with these people playing :cry victim :cry. Not saying that's the case for all of them though. Some will do it just because.

CuckingFunt
05-29-2013, 12:47 PM
I do applaud your effort to not go with the white troll trend sometimes. I view you as a white guy who would help a negro slave escape to the north but at the same time would sing along with your peers about lynching black folk. Because of that, I'd like to ask you something about white folks.

Not all white people do that.

And not all white people who do that share a single motivation.

CuckingFunt
05-29-2013, 12:55 PM

No matter how you've chosen to justify it, tipping based on the race/ethnicity of your server is rooted in the same ignorance as jumping online and making racial jokes or using various epithets "ironically."

jeebus
05-29-2013, 12:59 PM
well this thread backfired, as they usually do. entertaining read :tu

Creepn
05-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Not all white people do that.

And not all white people who do that share a single motivation.
Of course of course. I didn't suggest that. I thought it was a given I was targeting those that do.

DarrinS
05-29-2013, 02:07 PM
You're supposed to tip a pizza delivery dude? Who knew?

Trill Clinton
05-29-2013, 04:01 PM

naw not enraged at all, doggie. but i do enjoy pointing out all the white hypocrisy i see.:toast

Trill Clinton
05-29-2013, 04:12 PM

because white men(people) are insecure when it comes to blacks, no other race. i think some of it is guilt due to the history of blacks in america. like you said, go to any comment section on the www, anywhere with anonymity and 9 times out of 10 the racism you see are from whites against blacks. like, can we live?!

mojorizen7
05-29-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm trying to extract the facts from the bullshit in this thread. Its difficult.
I am entertained though.
Z-qV9wVGb38

DeadlyDynasty
05-29-2013, 06:35 PM
What JT said is ultimately right...it doesn't behoove one to express their prejudices in public b/c of the financial repercussions (losing your job, etc)--so it's nice ti blow off some steam here and tell it like it is.

Black people have very defined idiosyncrasies and stereotypes (that they themselves feed into) which makes it easy ti make broad sweeping generalizations about them.

Ignignokt
05-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Why are nig nogs so uppity about being called out for being notorious shitty tippers?

Didn't the wonderful Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon in his "I have a dream" speech say that all you jiggaboos would be judged by the content of your character?

So why don't you tip the good white man for delivering your greens and pigfeet pizza, and get about your business.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ignignokt
05-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Tell you hwhat, no decent white man would ever deliver a pizza in a neighborhood of hoodie wearin Trayboon Martins ready to rob you for an Evo smart phone.

scroteface
05-29-2013, 10:39 PM
Tell you hwhat, no decent white man would ever deliver a pizza in a neighborhood of hoodie wearin Trayboon Martins ready to rob you for an Evo smart phone.

:lmao

Jacob1983
05-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Just give 15 percent and say thank you and you're done. I don't like the attitude of "get a better job" though. That is extremely condescending and rude. You shouldn't be mean to people that handle your food or that are providing a service for you. I can understand if the person is a dick to you but if they are nice and you go out of your way to treat them like shit then someone should slap you.

Creepn
05-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Ignignokt playing :cry victim :cry

Creepn
05-30-2013, 12:54 AM
What JT said is ultimately right...it doesn't behoove one to express their prejudices in public b/c of the financial repercussions (losing your job, etc)--so it's nice ti blow off some steam here and tell it like it is.

Black people have very defined idiosyncrasies and stereotypes (that they themselves feed into) which makes it easy ti make broad sweeping generalizations about them.

Same repercussions can happen to blacks or other minorities if they express their prejudices in public but they still don't have the need or desire to express it anonymously. White people like you do. It's a pretty shitty infantile weakness the likes of you have.

symple19
05-30-2013, 05:53 AM
(American)N!ggers are dirty, filthy, low-life, scumbags who expect everything while working for nothing. There is a reason you are a lower form of life, that struggles with familial issues and stays in a perpetual state of poverty. It has nothing to do with your skin color, nor with your genetic makeup or anything of the sort...It has to do with your sense of entitlement coupled with a cultural autism that makes you think you're better than everyone else.

So? Get an education. Work hard. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems. Perhaps you'll be a productive member of society...although I doubt it...

Once the Hispanics take over, it'll be even worse than you percieve it to be now

Trill Clinton
05-30-2013, 07:08 AM
(American)N!ggers are dirty, filthy, low-life, scumbags who expect everything while working for nothing. There is a reason you are a lower form of life, that struggles with familial issues and stays in a perpetual state of poverty. It has nothing to do with your skin color, nor with your genetic makeup or anything of the sort...It has to do with your sense of entitlement coupled with a cultural autism that makes you think you're better than everyone else.

So? Get an education. Work hard. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems. Perhaps you'll be a productive member of society...although I doubt it...

Once the Hispanics take over, it'll be even worse than you percieve it to be now
kinda hard to take this post serious when you're a wigger.

oh and the person who needs an education is the pizza delivery guy.

Gervin44Silas13
05-30-2013, 03:09 PM
Fuck ya world Clown!!!

In My world.

White People: Sales/Design/Accounting/Plumbing/Electrical/Equipment operators/Carpentry

Mexicans: Concrete/flagstone rock work/forming/tile/brick/painting/plaster/dirt work/landscaping

Black People: Delivery Guy/warehouse worker/product rep

(No Racist)

I don't make the rules but we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Have you ever seen white guy try and build a rock waterfall? :lol

Have you seen a Mexican(from Mexico) do electrical work?:lol

Have you seen a Black guy try and build something with wood?:lol

Avante
05-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Why this need to play pretend I've never understood. Hell yes we are different and it's soooooo very obvious. But if you talik about those...OBVIOUS...differences you're a racist, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have never seen a great Mexican sprinter or running back.

We have never seen a great Asian 400m man.

We have never seen a Filipino in a Worlds Strongest Man competition.

70% of black kids grow up with only one parent in the home, that is a fact nothing racist at all.

Then we have the watushi, the pgymy, yep we can be different and talking about those..OBVIOUS...differences isn't being racist it's being realistic.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
05-30-2013, 03:25 PM
I thought DPG was a non-White Mestizo :wtf

Drachen
05-30-2013, 04:04 PM

I could be wrong, but maybe there is a larger percentage of white people on the net? (if we are talking about between black and white, not any other race) Also, arent white people the majority in the countries that are wealthy enough that people spend a large amount of time doing leisure activities on the net like facebooking and building black supremacy sites?
This is just a guess, I don't have a link or anything.

InRareForm
07-11-2018, 06:43 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/11/papa-johns-shares-crater-after-report-that-founder-used-a-n-word.html