Born: May 17, 1977
Height: 6-3 / 1.91
Weight: 185 lbs. / 83.9 kg.
Prior to NBA / Country:
Caja Laboral (Spain) / Argentina
Years Pro: R

bluebellmaniac
05-27-2013, 09:04 PM
The last thing we need this next season is yet another point guard, especially on that is not stashable because they are already 26 yo. No doubt he has talent, but it just is not a team need for next year.

Richie
05-27-2013, 11:20 PM
The last thing we need this next season is yet another point guard, especially on that is not stashable because they are already 26 yo. No doubt he has talent, but it just is not a team need for next year.

26? Try 36 mate.

I like him, but he's just too old to come in to this team. Would rather give the minutes to Joseph

bluebellmaniac
05-27-2013, 11:27 PM
26? Try 36 mate.

I like him, but he's just too old to come in to this team. Would rather give the minutes to Joseph

LOL!!! Wow, I guess I just assumed.... LOL!!!

Anonymous Cowherd
05-28-2013, 09:01 AM
good to know he's keen if Mills doesn't pick up his option. should be able to fit in with Ginbolili fairly seamlessly.

Penya
05-30-2013, 03:41 PM
26? Try 36 mate.

I'd only sign him as 3rd PG. Great experience, great teammate and great character on the court.

I posted it in a different thread, but he answered "San Antonio" without hesitation to the question "Where would you like to play?" in an interview for a Spanish radio station.

superjames1992
05-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Hell, I'd sign him. He would be the backup PG ahead of Cojo on this team, IMO. Yes, he's 36, but in many ways, we aren't building for the future. We're trying to milk out the final years of Duncan's and Ginobili's careers and if we can sign a talented PG for a year and perhaps make another run at the title, it's worth it, IMO. Who cares if he's old? We're going to be rebuilding (or at least "reloading") in a few years, anyways. Let's try to win while we can!

spurraider21
05-30-2013, 06:04 PM
No thank you on Prigioni

that roster spot can be used much more effectively. sure, he can play, but a reserve backcourt of prigioni and ginobili would be way too slow. cory joseph is showing he's ready for for minutes, and I'm sure nando will work with Chip to develop his shot and improve his scoring ability, which will open up the floor for him to use his passing ability. i haven't given up on him just yet.

Ditty
05-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Seems like a smart player, but he seems to be the older hesitant point guard version of Boris Diaw.

Mal
05-31-2013, 02:25 AM
If DeColo is moved to Neal spot, Prigioni would be good as 3rd string PG