PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Kobe and Duncan

King Nupe
05-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Kobe was drafted in 96 and Duncan the next year. Haters love to say that Shaq could've won more titles with A.I, Carter, Tmac etc... But that's haters being Haters. How many titles do you think they could've won together if they were drafted to the same team. I say 8 titles easily...

HI-FI
05-27-2013, 06:34 PM
probably 4-5 before one of them would have to leave. Kobe would've sabotaged a couple legit chances.

DJB
05-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I think Timmy would probably ask for a trade if he had to play with Kobe, tbh, imho.

GaryJohnston
05-27-2013, 06:39 PM
In silver and black, Tim and Kobe, plus spurs would of still had Parker and ginobili, and other spurs role players,plus the defense would of been even more dominant with Kobe...that would of easily been one of the most dominant teams in history. Without a doubt, I say about 8 chips is right

unforeseen
05-27-2013, 07:19 PM
If that was the case, we would have an argument who is responsible for more rings.
Like we do now.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Kirby would have forced Duncan out for being better than him, tbh.....

Thebesteva
05-27-2013, 07:23 PM

Yup....sadly its true

DMC
05-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Keep dreaming about our guy. Yours is done.

Bynumite
05-27-2013, 07:42 PM
jim is too much of a beta cuck to ask for a trade.

A man that got cucked for 3 years can easily endure an entire career surrounded by the biggest chuckers ever.

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 07:47 PM

A man that got cucked for 3 years can easily endure an entire career surrounded by the biggest chuckers ever.

But not too much of a beta cuck to dominate "dem bears."

:lol Dem Bears
:lol Gonna eat Duncan alive
:lol Bandwagon Grizzlies fan
:lol Bynumite

So, have you bought a Lebron jersey, yet?

Arcadian
05-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Shut the fuck up, Laker faggots. You're irrelevant.

:lol biggest failures in NBA history
:lol Duncan's legacy >>> Kobe's legacy

Fuck off.

baseline bum
05-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Shut the fuck up, Laker faggots. You're irrelevant.

:lol biggest failures in NBA history
:lol Duncan's legacy >>> Kobe's legacy

Fuck off.

this

:lol D'Antoni
:lol greatest player in franchise history a legit dick in the booty ass faggot

Bynumite
05-27-2013, 07:52 PM
But not too much of a beta cuck to dominate "dem bears."

:lol Dem Bears
:lol Gonna eat Duncan alive
:lol Bandwagon Grizzlies fan

So, have you bought a Lebron jersey, yet?

Calm down son, the San Antonio Cucks haven't won anything yet.

Last time i checked it's LAL 16 > SAS 4 and Kobe 5 > 4 TOSB cuck

baseline bum
05-27-2013, 07:54 PM

LOL counting honky titles from other cities. Better watch out since them Clippers only 3 rings back from tying you guys.

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 07:56 PM

:lol Deflecting with ring counts because Duncan shit on your team and your bandwagon team.

Own up, son.

Duncan has "ate dem bears alive."

benefactor
05-27-2013, 07:56 PM
Are you black?

Blake
05-27-2013, 07:57 PM

Strange that beta Kobe didn't get a tat of Shaq and buy him a ring to stay.

Bynumite
05-27-2013, 08:00 PM
:lol Deflecting with ring counts because Duncan shit on your team and your bandwagon team.

Own up, son.

Duncan has "ate dem bears alive."

And i'm perfectly fine with that if at the end of the post-season the ring count still is 16 > 4 and 5 > 4, disadvantage cucks.

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 08:05 PM
And i'm perfectly fine with that if at the end of the post-season the ring count still is 16 > 4 and 5 > 4, disadvantage cucks.

:lol Ring counts
:lol Laker fan bandwagoning the Heat now
:lol Cognitive dissonance
:lol Soon to be "Dem Heat"

Bynumite
05-27-2013, 08:09 PM
:lol Ring counts
:lol Laker fan bandwagoning the Heat now
:lol Cognitive dissonance
:lol Soon to be "Dem Heat"

Whatever helps you sleep at night son as long as the ring count remains 16 > 4 and 5 > 4, disadvantage cuck crew.

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 08:13 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night son as long as the ring count remains 16 > 4 and 5 > 4, disadvantage cuck crew.

"Cuck crew?"

Talking about the Lakers, I assume.

After all, your team has a guy on his roster who got cucked by a member from NSYNC :lmao

Not to mention Gasol turning into an emo teenager after getting cucked by Shannon Brown.

Then you have Kobe, who couldn't bust a nut while raping.

Thebesteva
05-27-2013, 08:14 PM
It cracks me up how brainwashed fans are. I guarantee you if Kobe went to San Antonio and won championships and Tim to Lakers and did the same we'd all be passionately defending them regardless. I'll never forget how many countless arguments I had with Cavs fans and the moment he left they agreed that Kobe was greater.

HI-FI
05-27-2013, 08:22 PM
"Cuck crew?"

After all, your team has a guy on his roster who got cucked by a member from NSYNC :lmao

Not to mention Gasol turning into an emo teenager after getting cucked by Shannon Brown.

:lmao
mid showing as much mercy as Kobe with an innocent pale ass in front of him.

LkrFan
05-27-2013, 08:45 PM
All BS to the side, I have said for years that I would have traded a prime Shaq for TD. Why? TD has proven that he will give you good-elite anchorage for a decade+ and give you 20/10 playing alongside Kobe. Shaq? Not so much. He was a fatass prima donna with an ego bigger than his waistline. People on LG scoffed at that trade suggestion (for idiotic homerific reasons). I clown TD on here - only in defense of Kobe and to mess with the many farmers that post in here :lol. But make no mistake, Kobe and Duncan would rang at least 7 or 8 times. No doubt in my mind. If that trade were on the horizon, I'd personally pick Shaq up (with a crane of course) from the nearest Krispy Kreme donut shop where he hangs out and wheelbarrow his fatass to LAX to make it happen.

Rogue
05-27-2013, 08:46 PM
duncan was lucky to be drafted by them spurs imho. dude had those fundamentals from hs time but those would be useless if he joined a monkeyball team. Pop made the most of Tim's talents and built the entire team around him. if duncan was drafted by them lakers, for example, i don't think he would've achieved as much success as he did in san antonio. he would still be a good player but would be just the same class as Chris Webber and co imho. plus dude is humble and a bit introvert, his personality is an excellent fit for such a small market team that the spurs are tbh.

JRHernandez88
05-27-2013, 08:47 PM
WTF ATLEAST 7 RINGS

HI-FI
05-27-2013, 08:51 PM
duncan was lucky to be drafted by them spurs imho. dude had those fundamentals from hs time but those would be useless if he joined a monkeyball team. Pop made the most of Tim's talents and built the entire team around him. if duncan was drafted by them lakers, for example, i don't think he would've achieved as much success as he did in san antonio. he would still be a good player but would be just the same class as Chris Webber and co imho. plus dude is humble and a bit introvert, his personality is an excellent fit for such a small market team that the spurs are tbh.
latarian with the comeback goods

All BS to the side, I have said for years that I would have traded a prime Shaq for TD. Why? TD has proven that he will give you good-elite anchorage for a decade+ and give you 20/10 playing alongside Kobe. Shaq? Not so much. He was a fatass prima donna with an ego bigger than his waistline. People on LG scoffed at that trade suggestion (for idiotic homerific reasons). I clown TD on here - only in defense of Kobe and to mess with the many farmers that post in here :lol. But make no mistake, Kobe and Duncan would rang at least 7 or 8 times. No doubt in my mind. If that trade were on the horizon, I'd personally pick Shaq up (with a crane of course) from the nearest Krispy Kreme donut shop where he hangs out and wheelbarrow his fatass to LAX to make it happen.
:lol
farmers....you faggot

but i agree with the rest. except I still think Kobe would sabotage Duncan when he starts getting more attention, at least from basketball purists. the media would ride that Rapist kock til the end.

however, I'll admit that Duncan could coexist with Rapist longer than Shaq, because you're right about Shaq's ego whereas Duncan is there to win.

Bynumite
05-27-2013, 08:54 PM
"Cuck crew?"

Duncan, Parker, Bowen, Barry. Sorry but the spurs have a much deeper roster of cucks.

jim's case alone would be enough to declare San Antonio, Cuck City USA. Seriously, getting cuckolded for 3 years by a trainer? :lmao

You can tell jim's wife was a gym rat, check out those legs, that's 3 years she spent doing squats on personal trainer dick :lmao

http://p.twimg.com/A5Qh7OECcAEElYF.jpg:large

Kidd K
05-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Kobe was drafted in 96 and Duncan the next year. Haters love to say that Shaq could've won more titles with A.I, Carter, Tmac etc... But that's haters being Haters. How many titles do you think they could've won together if they were drafted to the same team. I say 8 titles easily...

Shaq wouldn't have won more with Carter, lol. Carter is nowhere near Kobe, and overrated as fuck imo. Probably not AI either, but I think he could've got 1 or 2 with Shaq tbh (2000 at least, since Duncan was hurt and AI was at his peak). T Mac possibly 2 or 3. He was legit back in the day. . .but it's impossible to say he could definitely replace Kobe. 2000, yeah. 2001-2002, 50/50 at best.

If you're putting Duncan and Kobe together though, it depends on the situation. Putting Duncan on the Lakers instead of Shaq? Then where does Shaq go? That would be a key there, but Duncan's defense is very underrated. Less scoring than Shaq, but the same rebounding and better defense and leadership. If you're just putting Kobe on the Spurs though, I'd think they'd have won from 1999-2003/4 when would've started demanding 30 shots a game and max money. Kobe would probably get traded at that point.

It's an interesting concept in any case. I'd be curious how they would've played together.

100%duncan
05-27-2013, 09:11 PM

midnightpulp
05-27-2013, 09:29 PM
Duncan, Parker, Bowen, Barry. Sorry but the spurs have a much deeper roster of cucks.

jim's case alone would be enough to declare San Antonio, Cuck City USA. Seriously, getting cuckolded for 3 years by a trainer? :lmao

You can tell jim's wife was a gym rat, check out those legs, that's 3 years she spent doing squats on personal trainer dick :lmao

I don't recall Parker getting cheated on? And Brent and Bowen are no longer with the Spurs.

Duncan is the only cheatee on the team, while the Lakers are filled to the brim with sexual deviants and perverts, which follows time honored Laker tradition, of course.

Surprised you guys didn't go after Birdman.

Arcadian
05-27-2013, 10:26 PM
:lol Having to attack Tim's personal life because you can't find a single thing to criticize on the court. Fuckin' faggots.

LkrFan
05-27-2013, 10:50 PM
latarian with the comeback goods

farmers....you faggot

but i agree with the rest. except I still think Kobe would sabotage Duncan when he starts getting more attention, at least from basketball purists. the media would ride that Rapist kock til the end.

however, I'll admit that Duncan could coexist with Rapist longer than Shaq, because you're right about Shaq's ego whereas Duncan is there to win.

LkrFan
05-27-2013, 10:52 PM

WTF? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Aztecfan03
05-27-2013, 11:37 PM
WTF? :rollin :lmao :rollin

Bynamite is just jealous

of Amy

TDMVPDPOY
05-27-2013, 11:38 PM
why are kobefans counting 5 rings?

counting rings winning as robin
counting rings winning with gasol i can give you that
but his wife owns half of them rings, so he only has 1....

4>!

Bynumite
05-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Spurfan brings up Colorado on a daily basis, like that shit happened yesterday and not 10 years ago.

:cry But The Cucking is a personal attack on jim and should never be mentioned again :cry

mercos
05-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Kobe and Shaq won three straight from 2000-2002. Duncan damn near won five straight from 2003-2007. If you put Kobe and Duncan on the same team, they would have been the favorites every year from at least 2000-2007. Neither player had major injuries in the years since either, and Kobe was in his prime from 2007 on. I can't see them winning less than 7 or 8. It could easily be higher, as these guys don't get tired of winning.

Blake
05-28-2013, 12:49 AM
Spurfan brings up Colorado on a daily basis, like that shit happened yesterday and not 10 years ago.

:cry But The Cucking is a personal attack on jim and should never be mentioned again :cry

What Kobe did was evil.

What Tim had happened to him was evil.

Kobe went full beta mode by crying on tv, unloading his bank account and permanently placing that road lizard's name in biggie size letters on his arm.

Tim promptly went 1st team Alpha by dumping the evil hag, dumping the Grizz, and will no doubt turn his undivided attention to bachelor filled nights full of Wow, D&D, and paint ball right after completing his fifth finals appearance.

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2013, 12:59 AM
out of the hoes kobe can nail, he nails an ugly bird, talk about desperate times

Jacob1983
05-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Since 1999, the NBA Finals has had either Kobe or Duncan in every year except for 2006, 2011, and 2012.

jesterbobman
05-28-2013, 04:21 AM
The hypothetical for Duncan that is realistic as a thing to bring up is the move to the Magic. Tim, TMac and Grant Hill would've been great as a combo(had they held up for 7 years as was probably expected at the time). All time great big, and a pair of long, skilled wings that could all pass, played good enough D and you had a hierachy of scoring. That team probably dominates for a significant stretch of time. It's easy to see why that was tempting for Tim, with no idea of the spurs ability to get Parker, how good Manu would turn out to be or the fact that Grant Hill would break down so quickly.

I don't see a situation with TD and Kobe fighting the way Kobe and Shaq Did. Tim would probably get angry at him for defensive lapses, but probably accept that that's part of the package with Kobe, and Tim would be fine as the second option offensively.

Aside from this year and the Smush era, Kobe has played with All-NBA level bigs, so while Duncan is an improvement, it's not like going from a scrub to a star, and Manu has pretty consistently been a beast in advanced stats(Per minute, Manu>Kobe is a solid argument, see the RAPM data at http://stats-for-the-nba.appspot.com/) though Kobe has been able to provide more minutes of good play.

Kobe on the Spurs, probably Win basically from 1999 through to 2011, except for injuries. The Spurs would've made similar decisions, had basically the same draft picks(Manu and Parker would've probably still been available, same with Hill and Splitter), just would've had Kobe rather than the Hedo/Mercer/Barry/Finley/RJ collection.

Tim on the Lakers would've been more free spending, though they're not in the same class in selecting and developing talent late in the draft. Probably as successful in the early years, but the limited value of the guys the Lakers got in the draft(Walton, Farmar, Crittenton) probably limit them a little.

rmt
05-28-2013, 08:00 AM
In silver and black, Tim and Kobe, plus spurs would of still had Parker and ginobili, and other spurs role players,plus the defense would of been even more dominant with Kobe...that would of easily been one of the most dominant teams in history. Without a doubt, I say about 8 chips is right

Parker and Manu would not have developed into the players they are today playing with chucking Kobe.

King Nupe
05-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Parker and Manu would not have developed into the players they are today playing with chucking Kobe.

Ok, but parker and ginobli have only gotten you 3 rings, when you know Kobe gets you 5 and is an Alltime top 10 player. Ginobli and Parker STAY getting hurt. You wouldv'e still Gotten Parker and Ginobli, but you would've had 16 straight years of healthy Kobe and Duncan. At least 9 Rings