PDA

View Full Version : Muslims are gay ?

FkLA
05-27-2013, 07:40 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man%20love%20thursday

Is this legit tbh? Any Muslim/Middle Eastern brahs that can verify this? Women are for procreation and men for pleasure. :lol

Trainwreck2100
05-27-2013, 07:48 PM
think of the last time you shook your friend's hand. Okay to them banging another dude is like that.

Rogue
05-27-2013, 09:22 PM
what it means is that men do sex for pleasure while bitches do it for procreation imho. i don't like them sandn!ggers and they all reek of sheep to me, but i do appreciate how they treat their bitches. their bitches ain't allowed to drive a car, nor do they allow their bitches to partake in those social bullshit activities that most western women take for granted. and when a muslim husband finds his bitch cheating on him, he has the right to kill both the bitch and the punk.

Reck
05-27-2013, 10:14 PM
Dont they stone people to death for act such as this?

Bitches be getting maul for less shit over there.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2013, 03:21 PM
what it means is that men do sex for pleasure while bitches do it for procreation imho. i don't like them sandn!ggers and they all reek of sheep to me, but i do appreciate how they treat their bitches. their bitches ain't allowed to drive a car, nor do they allow their bitches to partake in those social bullshit activities that most western women take for granted. and when a muslim husband finds his bitch cheating on him, he has the right to kill both the bitch and the punk.

also the western women somehow find the time to bitch about what's going on in camel and oil land while the guys is out working. I will have to close with western women>>>>>fucking a dude

The Reckoning
05-28-2013, 03:28 PM
they hide their women because it's a societal adaptation for sexual competition in a land without many resources.

SupremeGuy
05-28-2013, 03:37 PM
No wonder they blow themselves up so fucking much. lol

symple19
05-28-2013, 07:32 PM
There's a new VICE documentary that talks about this very thing (actually worse, it covers Afghan security troops kidnapping and fucking little boys)

Great Doc on the mess we're about to leave in Afghanistan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

DJR210
05-29-2013, 12:42 AM
LMAO @ the look on my half Iranian fiends face as a National Geographic documentary quoted something like 75% of their people's first sexual experience is same sex.

Bynumite
05-29-2013, 12:49 AM
Ol' booty goon lovin' ass niggas.

Trainwreck2100
05-29-2013, 03:51 AM
This is one of the reasons we'll never win the war on terror. Good old johnny american is pining for his girl who is most likely cheating on him. While Achmed terrorstein is drilling his terror body in the cave down the bllock

Avante
05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Imagine a world with no rock & roll, rap, punk, R&B etcetc, no ESPN, NBA, NFL, NCAA, WWE, MMA. What do those people do? No wonder they are all jacked up.

What has the world gained from any middle eastern Muslims?

Ignignokt
05-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Imagine a world with no rock & roll, rap, punk, R&B etcetc, no ESPN, NBA, NFL, NCAA, WWE, MMA. What do those people do? No wonder they are all jacked up.

What has the world gained from any middle eastern Muslims?

without rap and R&b they have somewhat stable govt and law and order if only for a while.