PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Congrats Spur Fan

whitemamba
05-27-2013, 10:19 PM
on the trip to the finals... better hope lebron tears an ACL or something tbh..

:toast

Rogue
05-27-2013, 10:46 PM
kicking memphis' fatasses en rout to winning their championship #5 :cry

Killakobe81
05-27-2013, 10:48 PM
ditto.
Dont think you will beat James, but you have the best coach and GOAT PF and a huge advantage at PG ...may not be enough but we shall see.

ezau
05-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Better hope Lebron tears his Achilles...oh wait :lol

Malice
05-27-2013, 10:51 PM
Keep doubting, and keep flapping those piss flaps, haters. It makes for great entertainment and thread bumps.

Chris
05-27-2013, 10:51 PM

ElNono
05-27-2013, 10:52 PM
fuck the OP, tbh... been fronting every team we played... suck it :lol

LkrFan
05-27-2013, 10:54 PM
:flag:

lefty
05-27-2013, 10:55 PM
SAN ANTONIO HEAT !!!!!

td4mvp2k
05-27-2013, 10:56 PM
:lol congrats? F U Lakerfan :flipoff

SourCandy
05-27-2013, 10:57 PM
Congrats spurs indeed. Hopefully they beat the heat.

Rummpd
05-27-2013, 11:05 PM
OP with a class post so let's leave it at that - GO SPURS

HI-FI
05-27-2013, 11:07 PM

:lmao
you gotta be kidding me. you all trying to cuck us?

Killakobe81
05-27-2013, 11:07 PM

LOL i dont get why some are attacking him ...
I think plenty of Lakers and other team fans not on the Heat bandwagon will root for Spurs.
Me I want Lebron to rang but I dont like the Heat ... so I am torn.

But wish the cool Spur fans on here ...well. The hater ones can eat a dick ...and I hope Lebron gives em a fat one ...

Floyd Pacquiao
05-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Believe

LkrFan
05-27-2013, 11:11 PM
:lmao
you gotta be kidding me. you all trying to cuck us?
No. I would much rather see TD get #5 and see LBJ go 1-3 in Finals appearances. As much as I talk shit on the Spurs (it's a rivalry thang), I respect the Spurs way more than the cHeat. Real talk.

Chris
05-27-2013, 11:13 PM

It was compliment with a quick jab at the end. I would expect nothing less from a division rival.

NRHector
05-27-2013, 11:14 PM

Really

Clipper Nation
05-27-2013, 11:17 PM
:lol Either way, that faggot Kirby's legacy takes a massive hit.... gonna be a tough series for Lakerfan, tbh....

ElNono
05-27-2013, 11:17 PM
I think plenty of Lakers and other team fans not on the Heat bandwagon will root for Spurs.
Me I want Lebron to rang but I dont like the Heat ... so I am torn.

But wish the cool Spur fans on here ...well. The hater ones can eat a dick ...and I hope Lebron gives em a fat one ...

killa been class, tbh...

HI-FI
05-28-2013, 12:26 AM
No. I would much rather see TD get #5 and see LBJ go 1-3 in Finals appearances. As much as I talk shit on the Spurs (it's a rivalry thang), I respect the Spurs way more than the cHeat. Real talk.
I like Lebron way more than Kobe but I still recognize his douchey moments. I don't hate the Heat, but I don't respect them either. I'm not a big fan of how that team came together and I certainly don't want them winning anything over the Spurs.

It's a study in contrasts. Heat are the most manufactured team, seeing as all these various parts have come together. And Spurs, imho, are the most homegrown, organic team out there. So it's going to be an epic battle, and we might need a miracle. I won't lie, I might drop a prayer or two, anything that can help.

TrainOfThought5
05-28-2013, 12:38 AM
The fact that Laker fans are rooting for us to beat the heat tells me a lot about how they feel about the Kobe legacy vs. Lebron legacy.

Legacy
05-28-2013, 12:40 AM

:hat

Legacy
05-28-2013, 12:48 AM
The fact that Laker fans are rooting for us to beat the heat tells me a lot about how they feel about the Kobe legacy vs. Lebron legacy.

My... you're a quick one, arent'cha? :lol

Ashy Larry
05-28-2013, 12:49 AM

actually, Kobe fan is so fucked up, they dont know who to root for. Duncan gets fifth and a possible 4th Finals MVP, they may slit their wrists. LeBron goes back-to-back and gets another Finals MVP, they may eat their own feces ....... trust me Kobe fan is rooting hard for the Pacers .......

Leon Black
05-28-2013, 12:51 AM
:lol Making the Finals only because Westbrook got hurt
:lol Lebron bout to go in raw on these niggas

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2013, 12:58 AM
the enemy of ur enemy is my friend

anyway beating the super turds would be a great thing for small market teams who dont have the luxury to hire mercenaries and ring chasers ...gayray

Thebesteva
05-28-2013, 12:59 AM
on the trip to the finals... better hope lebron tears an ACL or something tbh..

OP seeking approval from Spurs fans....lol jk congrats Spurs fans

whitemamba
05-28-2013, 04:48 AM
Better hope Lebron tears his Achilles...oh wait :lol
classy

fuck u either way.

:lol

:lol i eat dick

:lol

:lol Either way, that faggot Kirby's legacy takes a massive hit.... gonna be a tough series for Lakerfan, tbh....
spurfan's bitch CN himself checkin in. :toast

nice try, DGAF tbh.

actually, Kobe fan is so fucked up, they dont know who to root for. Duncan gets fifth and a possible 4th Finals MVP, they may slit their wrists. LeBron goes back-to-back and gets another Finals MVP, they may eat their own feces ....... trust me Kobe fan is rooting hard for the Pacers .......

nope. duncan deserves it more IMHO. he only has 2 years left or what ever, I wouldn't be mad IF he gets on Kobes level and grabs #5

Killakobe81
05-28-2013, 08:49 AM
I really don't get the Kobe fanboi Lebron hate.Or the Kobe haters either ... There was a time when Kobe was better than Lebron but that time has passed. Lebron stays elite a few more years he will pass his accomplishments too ..so what?

WhenIw as a kid I was a bit butthurt when MJ eclipsed Magic, but I was kid at the time that is expected. But records legacies are meant to be eclipsed. Sometimes you admire the player other times you do not ...but it will happen. I decided long ago not to ever get so warpped up emotionally "hating" a player that I would not TRULY appreciate the greatness of a player like I did during MJ's 1st 3peat ...

Sure you cant stand your rivals I get that, but I appreciate both want Tim an Lebron have done and look forward to seeing if the old guard can stop Lebron for cementing his legacy.

And as far as Lebron goes he is trying to have a case for best career since MJ. 4 finals appearances with two wins. teh MVP awards, Olympics advanced metrics. Sports science he is building a GOAT case just needs a few more rings to make it a strong one.

100%duncan
05-28-2013, 08:52 AM

This tbh