PDA

View Full Version : The Best Shooting backcourt ever, check, the best frontline in the NBA check, next...

$pursDynasty
05-27-2013, 10:43 PM
The Splash brothers were proclaimed the best shooting backcourt ever, yet the Spurs prevailed. The Bash Brothers are called the best frontline in the NBA, yet the Spurs prevailed. Next up the supposed best player on the planet...Bring his behind on the Spurs are ready to fight :ihit for Five :lobt:

Rummpd
05-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Spurs swept James last time not expecting that but Spurs GOING to win and shock the naysayers!!!

KaiRMD1
05-27-2013, 10:52 PM
We also swept an expensive payroll as well (nothing else to call them because that Laker team f'n sucked)

barakz21
05-27-2013, 10:56 PM
The Splash brothers were proclaimed the best shooting backcourt ever, yet the Spurs prevailed. The Bash Brothers are called the best frontline in the NBA, yet the Spurs prevailed. Next up the supposed best player on the planet...Bring his behind on the Spurs are ready to fight :ihit for Five :lobt:

Up next is the biggest test..... the best player in the NBA.

racm
05-27-2013, 10:58 PM
We also swept an expensive payroll as well (nothing else to call them because that Laker team f'n sucked)

:tu :lol

$pursDynasty
05-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Up next is the biggest test..... the best player in the NBA.
Just another head (trophy) for the wall of a super season.

bdictjames
05-27-2013, 11:06 PM
This post is a big thumbs-up. I am confident Pop will outcoach Spoelstra regarding match-ups this series.

$pursDynasty
06-07-2013, 07:55 AM
While the media types are all about the Heat, the whys and whats. If/when the Spurs pull off this championship, the road that the Spurs went thru to get this Championship will be marveled at. There is a LOT of hyperbole in sports, greatest shooting backcourt ever, best frontline in the game, and funniest of all GREATEST player of all time. Just glad my Spurs are doing their part to smash all myths. My dream scenario is after the Spurs dispatch the Heat, Timmy is holding the Larry O'Brien trophy, and the media asks him if he is about to retire just like the Admiral now, and Timmy says, "Not 4, not 5, not 6" :lobt::lol

spurspokesman
06-07-2013, 07:58 AM
I told everyone that the spurs are the only team that has a chance against the heat because of there discipline, coaching, and newly rejuvenated big 3

Kool Bob Love
06-10-2013, 10:02 PM
HISTORY.