PDA

View Full Version : Computer Help

E20
07-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Well it's more like media help but, I have this video and the video has two audio tracks that I can switch from one in English and the other in a foreign lanugage. Now, I want to cut parts from that video to put up on the web but, I want the forigen audio not the English, I tried Windows Movie Maker but, I can't touch the audio so does anybody know how to do this or can give me a name of a program that can extract multiple audio files or something along the lines of that? Thanks in advance.

TDMVPDPOY
07-12-2005, 05:15 PM
dl sum music editor program like soundforge or sumcrap from torrent site, and edit the song man

NASpurs
07-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Download VirtualDubMod (google it). Then open the video using the program. Go to Steams>Steam List and you'll get however many audio tracks there are in the video file. After this find out which track it is that one you want. Then either save it as a wave file and convert it to something else or demux it as an mp3. After this disable it like you disable the other one.

Now you need to encode the video. Encode to whatever codec you want or is supported. If you need help encoding, go to the Doom9 website.

After you finish encoding it, open the new video file that you just encoded and has no sound. Go to Steams>Steam List again and you won't see any audio. Click on Add and add the audio file you want that has been converted to mp3 or whatever audio format you wanted. Then go to File>Save As and on the bottom where it says "Video Mode" select Direct Steam Copy. Name the file whatever you want and viola.

Go to Doom9 for all your video encoding needs and to find more info. :spin

E20
07-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Download VirtualDubMod (google it). Then open the video using the program. Go to Steams>Steam List and you'll get however many audio tracks there are in the video file. After this find out which track it is that one you want. Then either save it as a wave file and convert it to something else or demux it as an mp3. After this disable it like you disable the other one.

Now you need to encode the video. Encode to whatever codec you want or is supported. If you need help encoding, go to the Doom9 website.

After you finish encoding it, open the new video file that you just encoded and has no sound. Go to Steams>Steam List again and you won't see any audio. Click on Add and add the audio file you want that has been converted to mp3 or whatever audio format you wanted. Then go to File>Save As and on the bottom where it says "Video Mode" select Direct Steam Copy. Name the file whatever you want and viola.

Go to Doom9 for all your video encoding needs and to find more info. :spin
Thanks a lot. I tried Doom9.net for progams like this but the only thing similar thing I got was VobSub which is a program for extracting subtitles but, once again thanks!!!!!