PDA

View Full Version : OT: Please tell me Spurs fans are going to hate Lebron atleast for the next few weeks?

Thebesteva
05-28-2013, 12:22 AM
See alot of beta male homo love on this board for Lebron despite being Spurs fans. I honestly don't get that beta male shit. Please tell me atleast for the next few weeks that you guys are going to despise Lereferee and D-Whistle to a cellular level? You guys got to get into that riot mentality like Laker fans if you want to win this shit.

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2013, 12:23 AM
you sound bitter man, stop sucking a dick and chill the fuck out

Thebesteva
05-28-2013, 12:26 AM
you sound bitter man, stop sucking a dick and chill the fuck out

I'm a Laker fan...have a ton of reason to be salty. It could be worst...I could be a Clipper fan

ezau
05-28-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm a Laker fan...have a ton of reason to be salty. It could be worst...I could be a Clipper fan

I loled

Thebesteva
05-28-2013, 01:21 AM
I loled

LOL seriously...after the ridiculous amount of shit they talked to us Laker fans they lost in the 1st round. If they even got to the 2nd round theyd still be barking.

Reck
05-28-2013, 01:30 AM
Only way I'd hate on Lebron is if he starts whining about not getting calls which he usually gets anyway.

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2013, 01:33 AM
hate on anyone not name duncan

HH37 has to decide which dick his going to suck in the finals t hough...

thunderup
05-28-2013, 01:34 AM
:lmao

thunderup
05-28-2013, 01:36 AM
Only way I'd hate on Lebron is if he starts whining about not getting calls which he usually gets anyway.
:lol are you kidding? You're gonna want to kill the guy when he whines to the refs that'll magically generate a tech for the defender.

Thebesteva
05-28-2013, 01:38 AM
:lol are you kidding? You're gonna want to kill the guy when he whines to the refs that'll magically generate a tech for the defender.

How I feel when watching Lebron and Dwyane get every fucking call and their defender is mortified of playing D against them

http://emilygiuffre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Picture-2.png

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2013, 01:39 AM
hate the heat superteam, but lebron is probably last on that team i hate, wade is clearly first with his roided jaw flopping and looking at refs with his arms out where is the foul...shit has been declining like a bitch and still asking for superstar calls...

Thebesteva
05-28-2013, 01:44 AM
hate the heat superteam, but lebron is probably last on that team i hate, wade is clearly first with his roided jaw flopping and looking at refs with his arms out where is the foul...shit has been declining like a bitch and still asking for superstar calls...

Went to some club event in 2008 I believe in JET at Las Vegas...had a table next to Dwyane Wade...I remember calling a few friends and telling them we had bottle service next to Dwyane and my Laker friends were like who the fuck is Dwyane Wade....true and cool story bro

ElNono
05-28-2013, 01:47 AM
yeah, I'm with the australian faggot... there's a lot of other Miami players to hate well above Lebron...

I already know I'm going to be cursing at Battier for flopping/falling every damn play... I already do and they're not even playing my Spurs... Shane is one of those guys you probably love on your team, but can drive you nuts if you're playing against him.

Thebesteva
05-28-2013, 01:59 AM
yeah, I'm with the australian faggot... there's a lot of other Miami players to hate well above Lebron...

I already know I'm going to be cursing at Battier for flopping/falling every damn play... I already do and they're not even playing my Spurs... Shane is one of those guys you probably love on your team, but can drive you nuts if you're playing against him.

Wait till Shane sucker kicks or knees Timmy

SupremeGuy
05-28-2013, 02:00 AM
I don't like it when any player flops, period. I yell at the TV when anyone does it, on any team. That being said, I've been a fan of Lebron ever since he shut me up in his first game. I really expected him to come in and be average, but that guy fucking ball'd. In the case of the Spurs versus the Heat though, fuck Lebron. lol

JingleJangleJingle
05-28-2013, 02:09 AM
D-Wade and Battier are going to be the lighting rods in terms of hating.

HI-FI
05-28-2013, 02:22 AM
agree with asian nigga. I really don't hate Lebron, he's an incredible player and more likeable than say Kobe. but going to Miami will always be a bitch move. I can't stand DWade or his HGH Jaw. he seems to get away with a lot of dirty plays too. Besides Lebron, I got no problem with Bosh. He's weird to the point he's probably gay, but I got no problem with him. The rest of that team, especially Wade and Methman, can fuck off. Battier is a dirty little bitch too.

capek
05-28-2013, 02:34 AM

I lol'd

Seriously, I've always hated Lebron, so won't be no challenge for me.