PDA

View Full Version : Take Your Pick

SpursRock20
05-28-2013, 12:24 AM
If it would take Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan retiring at the end of the season to win this year's championship, would you take it? I'm interested in what fellow Spurs fans think. I know Tim Duncan has a bit left in the tank but just when is he going to run out of gas? Manu looks like he is running on fumes and might have just one great series left in him. I don't know if he can get through another season. However, we are poised to go after another championship next year thanks to additional cap space. Discuss.

RD2191
05-28-2013, 12:25 AM
Fuck it, why not? Go out on top. This might really be it for the big 3 era to make the finals.

thekingrobert
05-28-2013, 12:27 AM
If Manu comes back at a very cheap price that'll be cool, he should be reseted this off season with no Olympic stuff

Holden_Caulfield
05-28-2013, 12:28 AM
i have a feeling they would if we win it all

Richie
05-28-2013, 12:31 AM
Of course. Any Spurs fan with any sense would take it. It would be disappointing to see a championship team not defend their title, but what a way to go out.

wildcardX
05-28-2013, 12:33 AM
I hope I can take my first trip to San Antonio this fall/winter and try to get tickets to see a game. Even if I can't get tickets it would still be nice to be around other Spur fans and cheer the team on.