05-28-2013, 03:39 AM
He ain't bout thys lyfe :lmao

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 03:45 AM
kinda feel for the guy

but like others have said his own actions led him here

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 03:45 AM
wait if we win does he get a ring? what's the criteria?

stephen jackson
05-28-2013, 03:47 AM
he might still get a ring. not sure

Juggity
05-28-2013, 03:50 AM
wait if we win does he get a ring? what's the criteria?

No, he's not on the playoff roster.

He won't get a ring, and doesn't deserve one either.

stephen jackson
05-28-2013, 03:53 AM
damn he missed out :(

maybe if we kept him tho prolly wouldnt be here

BatManu20
05-28-2013, 03:55 AM
He's definitely pulling for Miami.

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2013, 03:56 AM
lol turning on him, dude had some shit go down this year, maybe he had a real tough time handling it

freetiago
05-28-2013, 04:02 AM
no suprise the Spurs cut him and reach the first finals in 6 years
people still overrate his one good game in a Spurs jersey
if he wasnt so foul prone on defense we probably dont need him making 3s tbh
McGradys defense has looked good in the few minutes hes played and his vision is better then Jacksons by far without the turnovers
i think if he got some reps to he could hit higher then 25% of his 3s like Jack

Trainwreck2100
05-28-2013, 04:03 AM
TMac's at 0% right now

Budkin
05-28-2013, 04:07 AM
I still wish we had him at least he would have played in the rotation unlike T-mac

baseline bum
05-28-2013, 04:14 AM
lol turning on him, dude had some shit go down this year, maybe he had a real tough time handling it

I just don't know what it's like to lose a child like he did. Jack will always remain one of my all-time favorite Spurs and I really wish he was here for this series. Not only because I'm a huge fan but because the Spurs are going to need all the help they can get playing LeBron physically. Marion did such an amazing job on him in 2011 and I was always hoping to see Jack play that same physical style should the teams have met up in the Finals.

Juggity
05-28-2013, 04:15 AM

I still remember him on some radio show just before the preseason started bragging about the fact that he doesn't do any work in the offseason and hadn't shot basketball in 3 or 4 months.

At the time, it was kind of "take it with a grain of salt" Sjax posturing. But given how poorly he performed for most of this season, it isn't too far out of the question to believe that he really just didn't care enough to work on his game.

It's a shame, because he could have been a useful tool on defense. And he had potential to come up clutch (game 6 against OKC).

While Jack certainly went through personally traumatic experiences, throwing his teammates under the bus to make himself feel better was not an effective or mature coping mechanism. Despite all the evidence that he'd changed and bought into Pop's system, deep down he never really bought in, and still believed a selfish mentality could carry a team.

That's disappointing, and would not be helpful to this team as they go up against one of the greatest challenges they've ever faced in the finals.

Budkin
05-28-2013, 04:15 AM
I just don't know what it's like to lose a child like he did. Jack will always remain one of my all-time favorite Spurs and I really wish he was here for this series. Not only because I'm a huge fan but because the Spurs are going to need all the help they can get playing LeBron physically. Marion did such an amazing job on him in 2011 and I was always hoping to see Jack play that same physical style should the teams have met up in the Finals.

Amen.

baseline bum
05-28-2013, 04:19 AM
TMac's at 0% right now

I still wish we had him at least he would have played in the rotation unlike T-mac

Yeah, TMac seems to be moving in molasses every time I see him on the floor. I can't tell if his back is just destroyed now or if he's playing lazy since he's only getting garbage time minutes.

spursparker9
05-28-2013, 04:59 AM
Now who will guard Lebron when Leonard is on the bench?

Diaw? Green? T-Mac?

Prime Time
05-28-2013, 05:02 AM
Considering the fact it's May, I bet Jack is unable to miss whenever he practices. :hat

racm
05-28-2013, 05:05 AM

Diaw? Green? T-Mac?

Diaw in the post, Green on the perimeter?

benfti
05-28-2013, 05:15 AM
If we win do Nando and Aron get rings?

Boomersgold
05-28-2013, 05:21 AM
Yeah, TMac seems to be moving in molasses every time I see him on the floor. I can't tell if his back is just destroyed now or if he's playing lazy since he's only getting garbage time minutes.

What do you expect to see from him in 1 minute and a half's worth of garbage time?

SA210
05-28-2013, 05:40 AM
We might miss his defense and the gangster inside of him vs Miami. I think we can still pull it out and beat them, but I think Jax would make it a lot easier on D.

boutons_deux
05-28-2013, 06:18 AM
he's where he deserves to be

Stabula
05-28-2013, 06:24 AM
he's drowning in vodka right now tbh

Raven
05-28-2013, 06:35 AM
McGradys defense has looked good in the few minutes hes played and his vision is better then Jacksons by far without the turnovers
i think if he got some reps to he could hit higher then 25% of his 3s like Jack

wow, you need some guts to say tmac's carcass > jax

Spur|n|Austin
05-28-2013, 07:20 AM

Yes of course, they're on the team :lol

exstatic
05-28-2013, 07:21 AM

Why wouldn't they? Spurs bench end and inactive scrubbers always have.

The_Worlds_finest
05-28-2013, 07:31 AM
SJAX went from one of my all time favs to zero. Fuck him.

Budkin
05-28-2013, 07:48 AM
Despite all the hating, I'm still a Jack fan and wish we had his services for the Finals.

DOS CHAINZ
05-28-2013, 07:53 AM
I think his pride got the best of him. Kawhi taking all his minutes away was too much for him. Should have just took the DeJuan Blair route & STFU.

Mel_13
05-28-2013, 07:56 AM
No need to hate on Jack.

He's responsible for his own actions and their consequences. Long past time for everyone to let it go.

to21
05-28-2013, 07:59 AM
i think if he got some reps to he could hit higher then 25% of his 3s like Jack:lmao

to21
05-28-2013, 08:01 AM
lol turning on him, dude had some shit go down this year, maybe he had a real tough time handling itNot surprised tbh...typical GNSF. Do we cut Nando now that's he's bitching about playing time?

dunkman
05-28-2013, 08:08 AM
Jack was playing some of the worst bball from a Spurs rotation player. It doesn't seem probable he would start playing better in the playoffs.

Dingle Barry
05-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Having a miscarriage must be terrible, but I don't think you can attribute being a selfish non-team player to it.

Old School 44
05-28-2013, 08:18 AM

If Mengke Bateer got one, these guys deserve two each. :)

stxspurs
05-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Jack would still get a ring....just like if he was traded. He would still get one for the time spent on the team this year. IIRC

MarCowMar
05-28-2013, 08:41 AM
I don't feel any Schadenfreude on Jack, but gotta admit it's funny that he got off the bandwagon at the worst possible time.

He could be getting paid to sit courtside at the Finals, and perhaps make a late-career defining, decisive stop on Lebron at some key moment, instead he's fishing.

CubanMustGo
05-28-2013, 08:44 AM

Yes.

100%duncan
05-28-2013, 08:46 AM
Hating on Jax. Fuckers. I'm sure he'd help better than what's TMac's doing now.

He screwed up by not playing to his role, but you can't hate on the guy.

bigfan
05-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Actually, nobody knows why he was cut. I know the guy is and always was a lose cannon but I was sure hoping he could have made a fresh start on his return to the Spurs. I guess he mouthed off to the wrong guy or something. Yeah, looking at the Heat it would have been nice to have some SJax swagger to put up against LBJ but he's gone so no use crying about it. As for TMac, well, he's been useless so far and hopefully we dont even need him in the finals.

lmbebo
05-28-2013, 09:00 AM
Would have been nice to Have last years Sjax for the finals. He did nothing this year and screwed up his own ticket.

benfti
05-28-2013, 09:10 AM
Why wouldn't they? Spurs bench end and inactive scrubbers always have.
wasn't sure about inactives.

capek
05-28-2013, 09:12 AM
He ain't bout thys lyfe :lmao

das cold man. I'm pissed that he couldn't get his shit together, but I still kinda miss the guy. :(

still.focused
05-28-2013, 09:20 AM

Diaw? Green? T-Mac?
Yes

baseline bum
05-28-2013, 11:08 AM
What do you expect to see from him in 1 minute and a half's worth of garbage time?

Movement at the level of an NBA player.

JRHernandez88
05-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Sucks for him, dude was slacking big time. Should of took his basketball career more seriously, I know he's somewhere crying for all the money he's going to lose out on right about now.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-28-2013, 11:20 AM
If he wouldn't have gotten into all those temper tantrums with Pop, he could still be on the team for all we know.

davidbowie
05-28-2013, 11:26 AM
instead he's fishing.

literally

http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/dde18deec57411e2a8b922000a1f8ac2_7.jpg

ohmwrecker
05-28-2013, 11:29 AM
I love Jack, but he should've kept his mouth shut.

GSH
05-28-2013, 11:34 AM

:tu

Jack may have deserved what happened, but if we all start getting what we have coming there are a bunch of people in some serious trouble. I agree that his toughness would have been good in the Finals. At the same time, I would always worry about him losing his cool and going postal at a critical time. He's always been something of a mixed bag. But I would still like to see him giving LeBron hell. And there would be something special about seeing him get another ring along with Tim, Tony, and Manu.

bigdog
05-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Jack did it to himself, tbh. And I say that being a HUGE Stephen Jackson fan. My favorite close out Finals game was in 2003 because of him and Speedy.

Vash StampedE
05-28-2013, 12:09 PM
If the Spurs win, do you get a ring?

snickles
05-28-2013, 01:49 PM
Jack would still get a ring....just like if he was traded. He would still get one for the time spent on the team this year. IIRC

wut?

um...no.

let me make sure i understand you. so you say player X is on the team y's opening day roster. gets traded at the deadline. team y, that he's no longer on, wins a title, and player X gets a ring?

no.

the inactives, the coaching staff, the training staff, they get rings. there is no partial credit for championship rings.

Budkin
05-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Hating on Jax. Fuckers. I'm sure he'd help better than what's TMac's doing now.

He screwed up by not playing to his role, but you can't hate on the guy.

This. I don't get the hate. He went through some rough shit this year and it got the best of him. He was a Spur through and through.

Budkin
05-28-2013, 02:09 PM
wut?

um...no.

let me make sure i understand you. so you say player X is on the team y's opening day roster. gets traded at the deadline. team y, that he's no longer on, wins a title, and player X gets a ring?

no.

the inactives, the coaching staff, the training staff, they get rings. there is no partial credit for championship rings.

It's up the the team and players, Malik Rose got a ring in 2005 from what I understand.

KaiRMD1
05-28-2013, 02:21 PM
I still love Jack and wish things didn't go down the way they did but everything happens for a reason. I'm sure Miami will sign him next year and he'll start doing great and there'll be this whole "redemption" storyline on him.

DarrinS
05-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Despite all the hating, I'm still a Jack fan and wish we had his services for the Finals.

This

kaji157
05-28-2013, 03:23 PM
I donīt think we should mock him. I think both parties were unable to find a better solution but itīs obvious that there were no winners in SJax leaving the team. Nor the team or the player.
The Spurs would be a lot more cappable og handling LeBron with him on board and evendoe he was playing like shit, the same could be said last year and he guarded Durant really well. Plus, Neal is making a case for "worst rotation spurs player of the year" right now.
On the other hand i think had he stayed on the team he would have been able to see the growth on Leonard game (just as Ginobili sees the one on Green) and be able to take more of a backseat untill the big moments as he did last years.

Then again, it was a shitty end to the relation and both parties got the worst possible out of it.

Best wishes to Jack anyways, i support him, this is just sports.

barakz21
05-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Was a fan of Jack tbh, but was disappointed how he handled things. But bringing up the miscarriage when hating on him is pretty low and classless imho

hater
05-28-2013, 03:54 PM
Huh? Who brought up d miscarriage?

Lol making up shit

adonis827
05-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Hold it! If the spurs lost in the finals- Jackson would be laughing off and telling everyone the Spurs couldn't do it without him

TrainOfThought5
05-28-2013, 07:16 PM

look_at_g_shred
05-28-2013, 07:53 PM
So was it Kawhi he was claiming to be better than?

snickles
05-31-2013, 10:00 AM
It's up the the team and players, Malik Rose got a ring in 2005 from what I understand.

seriously? i'm not asking because i dont believe you, but do you have a link to that? it wouldnt surprise me too much since its the spurs, but still, ive never heard of anything like that before!

foodie2
05-31-2013, 10:04 AM
I can't even imagine what would happen if we had Jack playing and the Birdman tried to pull some crap like he pulled last night with Hansborough. Another Malice in the Palace incident?