PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! Rejection Hurts! :(

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Okay well I finally got the courage to tell that girl ((we will call her "Maria" (not her real name obviously)) how I felt about her. And well, to make a long story short she basically said "I really love you, but only as a friend. You are like the brother I never had and even though I really care about you, I just wanna be friends." Which is okay with me I guess, because she is basically my best friend, but she said she felt we were "getting too close" and needed to "spend less time together." So basically we are just gonna not talk to each other that much. :depressed Ouch! I tell ya, that hurt like a MOFO! :cry

I can live not being in a romantic relationship, but not spendoing time with her!?!?! I cant do that! I hope she changes her mind and still wants to spend time together.

How can she say she still wants to be friends, but at the same time say we need to spend less time together? Is that possible? Isnt that like an oxymoron? I dont know, just lettin you guys know that I finally told her. lol

Well, it sucks right now, :depressed but I will make it.

Thanks again for all the "advice" and what not.

Later

timvp
07-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Tell her you were joking. Then go find a girl who doesn't want to be your friend.

:smokin

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Tell her you were joking. Then go find a girl who doesn't want to be your friend.

:lol yeah, too bad I was dead serious when I told her. Oh well, life goes on, right? She'll come around, like you guys said, if the friendship is that strong, then it will still go on. I just hope all she needs is a lil time to think.

I just cant imagine not having her as a big part of my life!

tlongII
07-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Dude, that's life. Things don't always go as you wish they would. That same kind of thing has happened to me in the past and it sucks, but you eventually have to move on. Personally, I don't see you remaining as close friends with this girl for much longer.

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Fuck that bitch. You can do better. Where you from? San Antonio? I will hook you up bro. Don't sweat it!

Problem is, I love her, and she "loves me like a brother" so I couldnt just say "fuck her" as you so nicely put it.

At least now I know (what I already knew) that we cant be "together" but I still want to be friends with her. She is like a sister to me.

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Personally, I don't see you remaining as close friends with this girl for much longer.

We shall see. I still have a little bit of hope that we will still remain friends.

TDMVPDPOY
07-12-2005, 06:32 PM
I bet yah with me vbookie dookie that the girl you tried to make a move on is....spurschick? :D :D

DRINK UP buddy, nothing beats a few drinks to get away from the rejection

tlongII
07-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Problem is, I love her, and she "loves me like a brother" so I couldnt just say "fuck her" as you so nicely put it.

At least now I know (what I already knew) that we cant be "together" but I still want to be friends with her. She is like a sister to me.

Dude, that's sick.

SpursWoman
07-12-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm very sorry it didn't turn out the way you hoped it would, but don't you feel even a little bit better that you aren't just in some twisted state of love-purgatory anymore?

You'll find someone that wants you as more than just a friend, so don't look for her! That's when it happens. :)

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:39 PM
Dude, that's sick.

You are the sick one bro, you know what I mean!

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm very sorry it didn't turn out the way you hoped it would, but don't you feel even a little bit better that you aren't just in some twisted state of love-purgatory anymore?

Yeah I do feel better that I told her, but I still regret it. I knew that the odds were against it, but oh well. At least I got it off my chest. Now I just hope she comes around. But I dont know what to think. She wants to be friends still, yet she think we need to spend time away from eachother. Hmmm?? :wtf

spurschick
07-12-2005, 06:41 PM
I bet yah with me vbookie dookie that the girl you tried to make a move on is....spurschick? :D :D

:rolleyes
Don't even think of pulling me into this.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-12-2005, 06:42 PM
The best thing you can do is move on. . .for now.

If you're not around her for awhile she might realize how much you actually mean to her. By hanging around she'll feel smothered and you'll just get more frustrated. Lose-lose situation.

Give her some space and carry a little confident swagger next time you see her. Women like strong, confident men. A little break combined with an attitude change on your part just might show her what she's been missing.

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Give her some space and carry a little confident swagger next time you see her. Women like strong, confident men. A little break combined with an attitude change on your part just might show her what she's been missing.

Yeah, thats what I am thinkin. I hope she just needs time.

Chris
07-12-2005, 06:46 PM
Move on before she plays you.

Jim Rome
07-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Move on before she plays you.

Rack 'em.

Shelly
07-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Sorry, dude! I know it hurts :(

TDMVPDPOY
07-12-2005, 06:51 PM
My advice go listen too sum depress songs like

eric bennett - luv dont luv me :D
or
craig david - im walking away (since you better walk away from this mess)

you can do better...

Jim Rome
07-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Tdmvpdpoy Is Right. Listen To Some Neil Sedaka, Drink A Couple Brews With Your Boys, Then Switch On My Show And Listen To Me, Jim Rome.

Now If You'll Excuse Me, My Blackberry Is Ringing.

Duff McCartney
07-12-2005, 06:54 PM
What a joke...I hate that line.

"I want a guy that's just like you, but not you."

Confused
07-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Its so easy for you guys to say move on and stuff, but you do not know how much a care about this girl. Weve known eachother since we were 10 yrs old. We practically grew up together. I cant just leave! We have shared so much together. I love her. Plus, if she said she still want to remain friends, then she migt just need some time. Well, sorry for babbling and repeating myself, I just need to get it out of my system.

spurschick
07-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Its so easy for you guys to say move on and stuff, but you do not know how much a care about this girl.

It's not so easy... we've all been there. And there isn't much we can say that is going to make you feel better right now. I know you still want to be friends with her, but you might be better off not seeing her for a while. The only way you're going to heal quicker is to take control of the situation. If she wants to get together "as friends", tell her that you're hurting and you need to take some time away from her. It will be extremely difficult for you, but you may find more clarity if you remove yourself from the situation for a while.

TDMVPDPOY
07-12-2005, 07:04 PM
I also experience what you did, i got played like a fool, she told me i only see you as a friend when she was also dating sum other clown while at the same time im tryin to court her, but she was playin mind games, and it ticked me off when she said she only see me as a friend after a few weeks on the phone with her. Shouldve told me earlier so i dont have to waste my precious time and money tryin to court you and look like a clown :(.

And you know what i did after that, went down to my local pub order a few vodkas got drunk, went home, sleep over it, wake up the next day as if nothing happen, just hate the fact that friends close to you know what had happen always bringin it up when friends are dishin out worst story lines too eachother and ur sitting there fuck, i wanna punch this prick in the face for bringin up the subject.

Theres been worst case scenerios in life, life is short, there are ups n downs in life so bare with it and move on.

Now girls show Confused ur titties, Im RICK JAMES biatch...:D :D

Shelly
07-12-2005, 07:10 PM
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, so ya never know.

MannyIsGod
07-12-2005, 07:22 PM
We've all been there man. Seriously. Everyone here has an unrequited love. She's actually being smart about things, in my opinion. I think she knew before you even told her what you were going to say. People know and notice things of that nature. By giving each other space, you can come to terms with what the relationship is going to be.

I'm not going to blow sunshine up your ass. It may never be what it was before. You may move on and find that much of what you liked about the friendship faded once you moved on. And don't think for one second that you won't move on. Because you can, and you will. But I think it's important to remember that you made your play. Thats important. If you never step up to the plate, you're never going to get what you want. Chances are that she's not going to come around, so I woudln't hold on to much hope. I don't say that to be an asshole, I'm saying that so you don't let people trying to make you feel better turn into false hope. That's not a cynical view, that's experience and realism talking.

The words "I just want to be friends" is something everyone has heard at one point or another and it cuts deep. But it always heals. (Unless you choose to make it a fatal attraction, then I feel bad for her :lol)

I think one of the most important things to do at this time is respect her wish for space. Do not smother her. That would be the absolute worst course of action to take.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 07:24 PM
you should have tried to kiss her the day you first met, that usually ends up with much better results than becoming friends in my experience

JoePublic
07-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Shoulda just went home and whacked it.

TDMVPDPOY
07-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Shoulda just went home and whacked it.

Good idea man

herbivore female
07-12-2005, 09:08 PM
you seem like a guy that doesnt know what the hell is going on so let me give you a little advice peoples actions usually dictate what they think and this girl telling you to not talk to her so much means for whatever reason she doesnt want to see you so you have to learn to deal with it or cry on your pillow for a couple weeks either one

Guru of Nothing
07-12-2005, 09:37 PM
You are the sick one bro, you know what I mean!

Let's review:

You want to bang this girl

AND

You love her like a sister.

Confused
07-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Let's review:

You want to bang this girl

AND

You love her like a sister.

Actually I never said I wanted to "bang her." And, you obviosuly dont understand what I meant when I said I loved her like a sister. Its a figure of speech. But nevermind, you probably wont understand.

Guru of Nothing
07-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Actually I never said I wanted to "bang her."

Well, you sure did imply it.

Why don't you clear the air. Do you want to bang her?

Yes or No only!

Clandestino
07-12-2005, 10:30 PM
you should've told her when you were drunk bc then you coud've acted like you never said it!

mookie2001
07-12-2005, 10:33 PM
i have a unrequited love
shes better than me in everyway but still likes me, imagine that

clan tell us the story of when the illuminati rejected you for being to conservative

Timoha
07-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Sorry that happened to you. AS for the friendship, if it's as strong as you say, you guys will probably be as good friends again in due time. I know it's difficult right now. But if you want to make the friendship work, giving each other space for jsut a litle while may be a good idea. However, make sure that it's not too long a time, because sometimes people grow apart.

The sone
07-12-2005, 11:19 PM
you should only hit on girls in a loud club, you go up to them and say "would you like to dance?" and if she says no just look confused and reply "I said you look fat in those pants!" ah-cha-cha-cha!!!

Clandestino
07-12-2005, 11:24 PM
i have a unrequited love
shes better than me in everyway but still likes me, imagine that

clan tell us the story of when the illuminati rejected you for being to conservative

i'll tell you if you tell us about the time you told you parents you were coming out of the closet...

AlamoSpursFan
07-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Fuck that bitch. You can do better. Where you from? San Antonio? I will hook you up bro. Don't sweat it!

Nothing like some strange Sacramento pussy to get over a San Antonio heartbreak...

:lol

And just exactly what passes for pussy in Suckramento these days?

Clandestino
07-13-2005, 08:09 AM
i was in chico and sacramento last summer.. nothing, but pure white skanks... oh it was a great time! haha

bigzak25
07-13-2005, 08:17 AM
well, props for finally having the balls to come out and tell her man.

shit don't always go down like we want.
nothing i can tell you that others haven't said already.

be strong. be a man. move on. fate will take it's course, one way or another.

Flea
07-13-2005, 08:50 AM
Sorry to hear that. Trust me, we have all been there before. If she wants space then it is important to give her that or else she will run quickly in the other direction. I think space is a good idea for both of you even though it doesn't seem like it at the moment. You are so hung up on this girl waiting for any little crumb from her there is no way you will ever move on unless forced to. Star finding ways to avoid her and pretty soon it will become easier. There are tons of girls out there, go out and meet someone.

Summers
07-13-2005, 09:02 AM
My husband likes to say, "Friends?? Let's just be enemies!" :lol

But seriously, like everyone has said, we all have been there and know how much it hurts. Honestly, though, some day you'll be really glad you talked to her. If you hadn't, someday you'd be thinking, Man why didn't I tell her I liked her just to see what happened? This way, you know you gave it a shot and it didn't work, but at least you tried.

Useruser666
07-13-2005, 09:16 AM
Confused, you're better off buddy. Keeping that inside is far worse than coming out and spilling the beans.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2005, 09:27 AM
well, props for finally having the balls to come out and tell her man.

shit don't always go down like we want.
nothing i can tell you that others haven't said already.

be strong. be a man. move on. fate will take it's course, one way or another.

ditto...

Jekka
07-13-2005, 10:03 AM

SWC Bonfire
07-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Sorry it didn't work out, man. The best of luck to you in the future. :tu

Ginobilly
07-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Fuck I hate that SHIT! "I Just want to remain friends" " I want some one like you but not you"

You should of said, " want me to bang you or not"?

Sometimes chicks reject you because they don't see you fit enough to court them. They could love your personality which is a significant other's most important trait, but other small or should I say big issues come into effect when she chosses a mate. Your financial situation, Career, Looks, (what if she wants to have good looking babies?) etc. How old are ya'll anyway? Cause if ya'll are young you probably scared the fuck out of her when you confessed your mad love to her cause maybe she wasn't ready mentally wise to get into a serious relationship. You should of skipped the love stuff or should of put it on hold for a while and focused on getting inside her pants instead. You know you wanna try it out before you buy it...... :hat

tlongII
07-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Try dropping trou in front of her. She might be impressed.

Extra Stout
07-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Your course of action was correct, Confused. Now you have closure and can start moving on with your life.

Her recommendations are wise. You should not be alone with her for any extended period of time, because that just feeds into your feeling. You should not be cuddly with one another. Physical affection is out.

But a meaningful friendship is still possible if she is a person of any character whatsoever. If she just avoids you from now on, then what was happening is that you had put her up on a pedestal, and were in love with your idealized vision of her rather than her.

I do not recommend trying to pursue any kind of serious relationship for a while. Doing so is the classic "rebound." It will be tempting because it offers the chance to mask the emotional pain, but all you do is screw yourself up for even longer. I made that mistake.

midgetonadonkey
07-13-2005, 12:27 PM
You can spend time with her without her knowing. Follow her to the grocery store and walk 20 feet behind her. Call her job 10 times a day and hang up when they give her the phone. Watch her through her window, rummage through her trash. Once she realizes the lengths you have gone to just to see her and be a part of her life, she will change her mind. Chicks dig that kind of romance.

mookie2001
07-13-2005, 12:28 PM
chicks dig it when you sneak into their house, sit and their room and wait for them wake up

midgetonadonkey
07-13-2005, 12:30 PM
It's romantic to watch a girl sleep. They get a little upset when they wake up and see you there. Especially if they have no idea who you are.

MannyIsGod
07-13-2005, 12:51 PM
chicks dig it when you sneak into their house, sit and their room and wait for them wake up
:lmao

You're on a fucking roll today.

angel_luv
07-13-2005, 12:58 PM

:nope :nope :nope :nope :nope

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate how you men take things back and can make a dead serious conversation look like it never happened.

It is hard for a nice girl to know how to respond to unrequited affection- especially from a guy she truly cares about as a friend and does not want to hurt.

I would honestly like to know what you men expect a girl to do in that situation. And please don't say, " I want her to like me" cause no matter how great your are, that cannot always be an option.

Anyway, educate me please!

bigzak25
07-13-2005, 01:02 PM
if she doesn't like me, i expect her to act just like confused's chick did.

if she does, i expect her to initiate mad passionate love right there.

MannyIsGod
07-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Men don't expect anything. I agree the whole take it back thing is fucking retarded. You can't take things back, and trying to do so is just going to make the person lose respect for you. No one wants to be taken for a fool, and thats what you would have to consider someone to try and pull that shit.

I don't understand why people can't just be straight. Hey, I like as you as more than a friend, what do you think?

I hate being confronted with stuff like that in any manner other than face to face. An email? A phone call? I hate that. But thats just a personal preference.

I've been on both sides of that coin, and I've been honest each time. I never thought it was much of a secret because things shine through and most people are a lot easier to read than the realize.

The best way to handle things? Honestly. It's going to hurt regardless of what you do because you're not getting what you want. Things probably aren't going to be the same afterwords either. Thats the way the cookie crumbles. There is no perfect solution and no perfect way to handle them and they are more often than not messy. If emotions were easy to handle this would be a boring place.

SWC Bonfire
07-13-2005, 01:06 PM
:nope :nope :nope :nope :nope

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate how you men take things back and can make a dead serious conversation look like it never happened.

It is hard for a nice girl to know how to respond to unrequited affection- especially from a guy she truly cares about as a friend and does not want to hurt.

I would honestly like to know what you men expect a girl to do in that situation. And please don't say, " I want her to like me" cause no matter how great your are, that cannot always be an option.

Anyway, educate me please!

Very simple (although hard for a woman to state the obvious truth :lol) -say, "Sorry, I am not interested in you in any romantic or sexual capacity, and I never will be. Also, you smell bad, etc." Believe it or not, this will save both you and him a lot of trouble.:lol

And just keep your distance away from HIM. He see anything coming from you as a mixed signal, even a polite "hello".

Jekka
07-13-2005, 01:07 PM

But ... that's what men do. It's the humor coping-mechanism. Actually, in most cases, I think it's better than being totally serious all the time - anyways, this guy has been whining about this chick for god knows how long, it's okay to throw some jokes at him.

angel_luv
07-13-2005, 01:09 PM
Props to Manny! You couldn't be more right... of course you did agree with me. = )

A necessary evil and a shame, but true > Bonfire: "And just keep your distance away from HIM. He see anything coming from you as a mixed signal, even a polite "hello"."

MannyIsGod
07-13-2005, 01:10 PM
But ... that's what men do. It's the humor coping-mechanism. Actually, in most cases, I think it's better than being totally serious all the time - anyways, this guy has been whining about this chick for god knows how long, it's okay to throw some jokes at him.
When MEN do? Or what both MEN AND WOMEN do?

bigzak25
07-13-2005, 01:11 PM
yeah, way to enforce that stereotype jekka...:lmao

Jekka
07-13-2005, 01:12 PM
When MEN do? Or what both MEN AND WOMEN do?

She was referring specifically to men, so instead of bringing a whole other can of worms into this, I responded with men. Anyways, it's the tendency of more men to do this than women, although some women do it as well. Happy now?

Kori Ellis
07-13-2005, 01:12 PM

You know that was a joke response but timvp, right? Who says "I take it back" when they are older than like 7?

I would honestly like to know what you men expect a girl to do in that situation.

I'm not a man, but "I'm sorry I'm not interested in you in that way AT ALL" is probably the best response.

bigzak25
07-13-2005, 01:13 PM
You know that was a joke response but timvp, right? Who says "I take it back" when they are older than like 7?

Tpark, i'm looking in your direction...:lmao

midgetonadonkey
07-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Seriously, this happened to me back in the day. To get over the pain, and pay her back at the same time, I just slept with her low self-esteem best friend (you know every girl has one.) It pissed the girl I liked off and I got laid.

Win-Win baby!!

angel_luv
07-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Okay my sis is back and I am out!

Preach on in my absense Manny! = )

MannyIsGod
07-13-2005, 01:22 PM
She was referring specifically to men, so instead of bringing a whole other can of worms into this, I responded with men. Anyways, it's the tendency of more men to do this than women, although some women do it as well. Happy now?
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiangel.gif

angel_luv
07-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Lots of guys Kori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I know Timvp was joking... I laughed = ) !

angel_luv
07-13-2005, 01:27 PM
not that it has happened to me ONCE lol

SWC Bonfire
07-13-2005, 01:31 PM
not that it has happened to me ONCE lol
The number of times you've had your heart broken is usually directly proportional to how good looking you are. Either you are joking or you go out with people uglier than yourself! :lol

timvp
07-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I was just jo.... errrr nevermind.

spurschick
07-13-2005, 03:06 PM
The number of times you've had your heart broken is usually directly proportional to how good looking you are. Either you are joking or you go out with people uglier than yourself! :lol

Confused
07-13-2005, 03:10 PM
:lol :lol Wow! Even I knew timvp was jokin.

Anyways, she called me today to tell me that she felt we could still be friends, and that she needed some time to think. She also made sure (the way only women can) that just because we are still friends, doesnt mean there is a chance for any kind of relationship. She also made sure that I knew that she still thought of my like a brother, and still wanted my friendship. She made sure that I knew her "bounderies" too though.

Well I do feel better, not exactly the way I wanted it to go, but I been thinkin. Shes still my friend, she was never really anything more. So when all is said and done, what have I lost? Nothing, I still have a great friend, and now I dont need to worry about if I should tell her or not.

Well, thank you all for your advice and stuff. Now I will get back to posting under my "real" name. Hopefully this will be the last time Confused makes an appearance on SpursTalk.

Later.

PS - This whole thing has helped to learn one key thing - Females are weird. ;) (No offense to the ladies here. :lol)

PizzaFace
07-13-2005, 03:12 PM

I guess that is why I've never had my heart broken. :oops

I lose girls at "hello".

bigzak25
07-13-2005, 03:27 PM
i would have broke it off totally. actually i have before. i remember the girl thinking i was acting 'stupid' for being that way. i moved on. she came calling a few months later.

we are now married.

ShoogarBear
07-13-2005, 03:35 PM
The problem here is that, for this situation, there is one set of answers a guy will give to another guy when there are women listening in, and another set he'll give when there're no women around.

:spin

tlongII
07-13-2005, 03:43 PM
Who is Confused?

It's probably T_Park.

Spam
07-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Alright man. Sacramento pussy? WTF? Your words hurt me man, they really do. You wanna see some Sacramento chicks? I can show you so many fine white chicks from Sactown if you want. Most of you think Sac is farmland and shit. It really isnt. There are not any farms in Sacramento. They all are right outside of Sacramento. For example, Arco Arena is in the middle of no where. The arena is actually in Natomas, not Sacramento.

Anyways, I guarantee we have finer bitches in Norcal than San Anton. But I'm sure the girls are fine their too. But the place that has the finest chicks is San Diego, where I live 9 months out of the year.

There you go again. Why can't you show pretty women of all colors and only "white" chicks?

AlamoSpursFan
07-13-2005, 03:58 PM
It's probably T_Park.

AlamoSpursFan
07-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Alright man. Sacramento pussy? WTF? Your words hurt me man, they really do. You wanna see some Sacramento chicks?

I just found it funny that you claim to be able to hook up someone in SA from Suckramento.

How do you do that? 1-800-FIND-A-HO? SkanksAcrossAmerica.com?

bigzak25
07-13-2005, 04:05 PM
tpark is 23 or 24. :lmao

lil'mo
07-13-2005, 04:08 PM
I alkways that that confused was ginobili is god...

SpursWoman
07-13-2005, 04:15 PM
It is absolutely, grammatically impossible that Confused is TPark....it's the thought of it that would be funny.

MannyIsGod
07-13-2005, 04:16 PM
GIG may not be Confused, but he is always confused.

Shelly
07-13-2005, 04:17 PM
It is absolutely, grammatically impossible that Confused is TPark....it's the thought of it that would be funny.

:lmao x a million

Useruser666
07-13-2005, 04:23 PM
GIG may not be Confused, but he is always confused.

Spam
07-13-2005, 04:24 PM
^Respond to me bitch. I dont think it is TPARK. And SPAM, i just prefer white girls, but all girls (besides Indians and some Asians) are fine. No disrespect to them though.

You should look at women from the inside as well as the outside.
Look at yourself..you look white on the outside but act black on the inside.

What up with that brah?

tlongII
07-13-2005, 04:28 PM
You should look at women from the inside as well as the outside.
Look at yourself..you look white on the outside but act black on the inside.

What up with that brah?

If I could get my entire head in there I would.

Confused
07-13-2005, 04:31 PM
I am not T_Park or G_I_G. I dont even live in San Antonio. I could care less if most of you knew who I am. I just got a diferent name because I didnt want the people who know me in "real life" and know my name on ST to see me post. Cuz then they would know who that girl is, and I dont want them to know.

Spam
07-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Now I'm confused....

spurschick
07-13-2005, 05:58 PM
Anyways, I guarantee we have finer bitches in Norcal than San Anton.

What are the chances that you could stop referring to women as "bitches"?

Ginobilly
07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
I am not T_Park or G_I_G. I dont even live in San Antonio. I could care less if most of you knew who I am. I just got a diferent name because I didnt want the people who know me in "real life" and know my name on ST to see me post. Cuz then they would know who that girl is, and I dont want them to know.

Duff???

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2005, 06:19 PM

Damn Dusty! Get over it! SpursStalker isn't worth it!...:lol

SpursWoman
07-13-2005, 06:23 PM
Damn Dusty! Get over it! SpursStalker isn't worth it!...:lol

oh shit..... :lmao :lmao :lmao

bigzak25
07-13-2005, 06:23 PM

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-13-2005, 06:30 PM
What are the chances that you could stop referring to women as "bitches"?

About the same as him not taking gay pictures and sending them into Loverboy Magazine and using them as sigs.

About slim to none.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Alright man. Sacramento pussy? WTF? Your words hurt me man, they really do. You wanna see some Sacramento chicks? I can show you so many fine white chicks from Sactown if you want. Most of you think Sac is farmland and shit. It really isnt. There are not any farms in Sacramento. They all are right outside of Sacramento. For example, Arco Arena is in the middle of no where. The arena is actually in Natomas, not Sacramento.

Anyways, I guarantee we have finer bitches in Norcal than San Anton. But I'm sure the girls are fine their too. But the place that has the finest chicks is San Diego, where I live 9 months out of the year.

Sacramento is pretty much farm land and cow bells.

And Arco is like 5 miles northwest of downtown Sacramento, it's not an hours drive buddy.

And Norcal (ok??) probably does have finer bitches than San Antonio. But then again I'm not into dogs so I really couldn't be as good a judge as you.

But I can tell you, San Antonio has much prettier woman than Sacramento.

Useruser666
07-13-2005, 06:38 PM
The grammar gremlin strikes again! :lol

Spam
07-13-2005, 06:43 PM
But I can tell you, San Antonio has much prettier woman than Sacramento.

They just weigh a little more. :angel

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-13-2005, 06:49 PM
They just weigh a little more. :angel

But not as much as:

1. Houston
2 Philadelphia
3. Detroit
4. Memphis
5. Chicago
6. Dallas
7. New Orleans
8. New York
9. Las Vegas

Clandestino
07-13-2005, 07:11 PM
confused, if you think this chick is still going to be hanging with you don't bet on it...

violentkitten
07-13-2005, 07:14 PM
you should never let women ruin your life. they don't know what the fuck they want so why the fuck should we think we have a snowball's chance in laredo in july of figuring that out?

trust the big cat on this. forget about her. she isn't worth the time.

samikeyp
07-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Dude....if she dropped the "friends" card....move on. Its a cop out. Ask anyone in a successful relationship and they will tell you that the key to that success is a foundation built on friendship. You have to be friends first before you can be anything else. You gotta move on bro.

Clandestino
07-13-2005, 07:20 PM
dude, she thinks you're a weird little fugger now... move on and find some other weird chick...

Johnny Tightlips
07-13-2005, 07:25 PM

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Dude, kill her and then use her skin as a tux and mack on another fine thing.

It worked for Jeffery Dahmer.

ShoogarBear
07-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Dude, kill her and then use her skin as a tux and mack on another fine thing.

It worked for Jeffery Dahmer.
Not that I even want to go down this pathway, but didn't Dahmer only do men?

ALVAREZ6
07-13-2005, 08:28 PM
California has the hottest girls in the USA. Face it.

They're rich and spoiled bitches...

I think that statement is bullshit though...

midgetonadonkey
07-13-2005, 09:43 PM
In my world of thinking, the richer the better cuz they are usually hotter. Get this:

Dorky (but rich guy) marries Really Hot dumb blonde= Out comes a rich hot white girl

Rich hot white girl usually equals superficial, brain dead, fashion loving girl. I'd take a not so hot smart girl anyday of the week. Fuck girls that care more about fashion than literature or politics. The pussy feels the same either way, so why fuck with a dumb white chick?

Confused
07-13-2005, 10:20 PM
confused, if you think this chick is still going to be hanging with you don't bet on it...

FYI, we hung out for like 4 hours tonight. Talkin and what not. We were able to "sort out" alota stuff. Put things into perspective, ya know. So yes, we do plan on hangin out like before.

MannyIsGod
07-13-2005, 10:32 PM
Good luck, but I really think you're doing the stupid thing. :)

E20
07-13-2005, 10:38 PM
Confused I think it's time you set your woman on the right track. You should slap her and tell her: You stupid bitch, now go in the kitchen and make me some pie.

That should set her straight. :tu

midgetonadonkey
07-13-2005, 10:42 PM
FYI, we hung out for like 4 hours tonight. Talkin and what not. We were able to "sort out" alota stuff. Put things into perspective, ya know. So yes, we do plan on hangin out like before.

No matter what you sort out, you aren't hitting that shit. I think she made that clear when put your feelings out there the first time. Sure you might still hang out and stuff but go find some other pussy. Once you starting hitting some other chick, this chick will leave your mind fast. Life is too short to fret over one chick. I've been with my girl for 5 years, if we ever break up I won't be sad. Fuck that, I'll be banging fat chicks in no time. Life is about getting pussy, not being a pussy.

Clandestino
07-13-2005, 10:44 PM

hung out..whoop dee do... that is all you will do, but the second she finds another boyfriend you are on the backburner...and you'll be sad again... find another chick..

midgetonadonkey
07-13-2005, 10:48 PM
You need to get that bitch drunk and then let her wake up next to you. Then you tell her "You said you loved me last night while I had my penis in you." She will be so ashamed about what she did, she would get with you. Just so her friends won't think she's a slut. Chicks are like that.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-13-2005, 11:51 PM
First off, I have never seen a farm in Sacramento. And the only time I have seen a cowbell is at a Kings game.

California has the hottest girls in the USA. Face it.

And who said it was an hour drive? Arco is in Natomas. Not Sacramento. You dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

Natomas? If the SBC Center were in Live Oak or Universal City or Alamo Heights or whereever in SA, people would still say its in SA.

It's like saying the Great Western Forum in LA wasn't in "LA" but in Inglewood.

It's in the damn metro area, so its in that city.

The arco arena is in Sacramento. All around the arco and most of northwest Sacramento is nothing but RURAL farm land.

And I would agree, CALIFORNIA does have the hottest girls in the US, but they're all mostly in southern Californa and no where near north California.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-13-2005, 11:52 PM
In my world of thinking, the richer the better cuz they are usually hotter. Get this:

Dorky (but rich guy) marries Really Hot dumb blonde= Out comes a rich hot white girl

In your world of thinking, the bigger the better, the bigger the more KY.

We get it. The picture just CONFIRMED it.

King
07-14-2005, 12:17 AM

She's letting her guard down. This is probably the best time to make another move.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-14-2005, 12:23 AM
Not that I even want to go down this pathway, but didn't Dahmer only do men?

I'm not sure, just know the guy skinned people and wear their skin as clothes.

King
07-14-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm not sure, just know the guy skinned people and wear their skin as clothes.

Correct. Except the parts about him skinning people and wearing their skin as clothes, because Dahmer never did that.

So, you've pretty much botched your entire joke.

BadlyDrawnBoy
07-14-2005, 12:44 AM
Correct. Except the parts about him skinning people and wearing their skin as clothes, because Dahmer never did that.

So, you've pretty much botched your entire analogy.

I thought he did.

Someone did I'm sure.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-14-2005, 01:08 AM
You need to get that bitch drunk and then let her wake up next to you. Then you tell her "You said you loved me last night while I had my penis in you." She will be so ashamed about what she did, she would get with you. Just so her friends won't think she's a slut. Chicks are like that.

i was not aware of that http://www.keithchilton.com/WaynesWorld/wayne1.jpg

Confused
07-14-2005, 04:45 AM
I thought he did.

Someone did I'm sure.

Ed Gein, right?

Useruser666
07-14-2005, 08:04 AM
Arco is in the middle of nowhere. So is the Sac airport. Sac is smaller than SA by quite a bit though.

bigzak25
07-14-2005, 08:09 AM
Fuck that, I'll be banging fat chicks in no time. Life is about getting pussy, not being a pussy.

Extra Stout
07-14-2005, 08:15 AM

That's not too smart. You have to put up some boundaries to protect yourself, or otherwise you'll end up a pathetic little puppy that she can drag around on a leash.

I hope you have more self-esteem than that.

Useruser666
07-14-2005, 08:16 AM
That's not too smart. You have to put up some boundaries to protect yourself, or otherwise you'll end up a pathetic little puppy that she can drag around on a leash.

I hope you have more self-esteem than that.

Or a long leash.

bigzak25
07-14-2005, 08:22 AM
'confused', have you given up on there ever being something more between you?

if so, as you were.

if not, she will never know what she could be missing if you are always there.

set her free. see if she comes back to you.

if not? you're better off anyway. :tu

Guru of Nothing
07-14-2005, 08:45 AM

http://www.jimcarreyonline.com/pics/dumb/pics/dumb21.jpg

So, there's still a chance!

MannyIsGod
07-14-2005, 08:58 AM
I thought he did.

Someone did I'm sure.
Yeah, it was a character in Silence of The Lambs.

Jesus.

bigzak25
07-14-2005, 09:06 AM
now go put some lotion on you skin bdb. do what your told....

and when you're done....PUT THE FUCKIN LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!!!!!!!

King
07-14-2005, 09:06 AM
Yeah, it was a character in Silence of The Lambs.

Jesus.

Based on Ed Gein.

SpursWoman
07-14-2005, 09:38 AM
'confused', have you given up on there ever being something more between you?

if so, as you were.

if not, she will never know what she could be missing if you are always there.

set her free. see if she comes back to you.

if not? you're better off anyway. :tu

Just know your threshold for rejection. I'd move on. :fro

Kourtnie
07-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Maybe she needs some time to think about it... Ya it may hurt right now but if she really does care about you and love you like a brother she didnt mean that you should see less of each other... Or maybe she was in shock of what you had to say... Just give it time you'll find that perfect one I sure did and I waited for a long time I went through everything from being called names and being hit to a phone come to flying at me... But now I got someone that I care for so much and would do anything to keep... He's the world to me he may not know it but like I said just give it time...

SWC Bonfire
07-14-2005, 10:14 AM
people uglier than yourself!

I just realized that sounds REALLY tacky :oops

I am sure that angel_luv is a lovely young lady. :lol

angel_luv
07-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I was just jo.... errrr nevermind.

= ) The joke was funny. = )

Cowardly/ fickle men aren't.

angel_luv
07-15-2005, 09:38 AM

I'm really not qualified to get advice on love. I have yet to go out on my first date so take this with a grain of salt.

I believe that someone being attracted to me is a privilege- no one is obligated to like anyone.

I just wish that guys would show me the same consideration I try to show them - have the courage to show and/ or say what they feel and then give me the freedom to choose.

angel_luv
07-15-2005, 09:40 AM
I just realized that sounds REALLY tacky :oops

I am sure that angel_luv is a lovely young lady. :lol

No offense taken! = )

Useruser666
07-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Maybe she needs some time to think about it... Ya it may hurt right now but if she really does care about you and love you like a brother she didnt mean that you should see less of each other... Or maybe she was in shock of what you had to say... Just give it time you'll find that perfect one I sure did and I waited for a long time I went through everything from being called names and being hit to a phone come to flying at me... But now I got someone that I care for so much and would do anything to keep... He's the world to me he may not know it but like I said just give it time...

Kourtnie = Confused's girl? :lol

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2005, 11:37 AM
Confused, I found something that might help you in your quest to be "just friends"...:lol

http://www.liebography.com/hed/Anti-Boner.htm

SpursWoman
07-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Confused, I found something that might help you in your quest to be "just friends"...:lol

http://www.liebography.com/hed/Anti-Boner.htm

"an erection suppressant pill for teenage boys called Naked Grandma."

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao