PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Wade is Garbage in These Playoffs

Calispursfan11
05-29-2013, 12:35 AM
If the Heat lose to Indiana or the Spurs, it won't be because LeBron chokes, which he may regardless, but more primarily because one of the super friends is not so super anymore. Wade has fallen off. His per and general efficiency are sub decent 6th man status at this point. As great as LeBron may be and assuming he doesn't pull a typical choke job, the Heat are still at a disadvantage because of Wade's injury and significant drop off. We're talking about a 30 plus injured dude with very little backup support on the bench at his position. This is like when Manu tried to play against the Grizzlies two years ago. Nice showing, but the team wasn't as good as it could have been, had he been 100% and he was clearly laboring and probably hurt the team even though he was the most courageous guy on the court in that series. Even at 100%, which he is currently not, Wade is a bit broken down. The Heat if they even make it to the finals are going to get all the resistance they could have possibly encountered with the Spurs. Without a 100% Wade, we have another OKC without Westbrook series basically. Bosh is okay, but he's no superstar. And then we have the Spurs, a bunch of scrappy hungry guys led by a voracious Tim Duncan driving for that 5th elusive ring, just waiting to pounce on the less than clicking, less than healthy Heat. I think Wade is the key but it is unlikely that despite his best efforts that he can rise to the challenge. He will have to perform like gangbusters for the Heat to prevail, but we've seen that he is off and unlikely to return to form this playoffs or ever again. Not a knock on Wade, just objective reality. Go Spurs!!! :flag:

Bynumite
05-29-2013, 12:37 AM
He's on that phaggy time

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLPgGIsCEAAKDG1.png:large

HarlemHeat37
05-29-2013, 12:38 AM
He's going to dominate game 5, tbh..

racm
05-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Remember when in 2011 he looked like a legit Finals MVP candidate?

NASpurs
05-29-2013, 12:39 AM

Pretty much.

Calispursfan11
05-29-2013, 12:40 AM
He's going to dominate game 5, tbh.. I can't agree with you there but we shall see. I really think he's garbage with no hope of returning in this post season.

KaiRMD1
05-29-2013, 12:42 AM
Wade is eventually going to break out, it's bound to happen

Creepn
05-29-2013, 12:42 AM
He's on that phaggy time

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLPgGIsCEAAKDG1.png:large

Fuck man, I'd rock that outfit. Minus the purse. But that outfit is clean.

racm
05-29-2013, 12:43 AM

Pretty much.

And it was all with the Spurs not even bothering to guard him. Wade is like the 2nd guy to guard on the Heat. :lol

Calispursfan11
05-29-2013, 12:46 AM
Wade is eventually going to break out, it's bound to happen

He's been nearly worse than Manu this entire playoffs. We've been saying that about Manu this whole time - that he's going to break out, right? Hasn't really happened. Luckily for the Spurs and us, there is gang backup for Manu in the Spurs bench mob but with Wade, there is no such backup. If he doesn't break out, they're as good as sunk. Miami has become a one man show. We've seen how failed one man shows are in the NBA. You simply can't win with one guy no matter how great. This is a self-evident truth. People who think Miami is the favorite need to recalibrate tbh...

JohnnyMax
05-29-2013, 12:46 AM
He was very dominant in 2010 and 2011. Pst two seasons hes been going downhill very rapidly.

Jacob1983
05-29-2013, 12:47 AM
Wade's power comes from FT attempts. You take away that and Wade is basically a cry baby gimp. I will always remember Wade as an NBA player that shot around 100 free throws in a 4 game span in the 2006 NBA Finals and basically did nothing memorable after that.

Calispursfan11
05-29-2013, 12:48 AM
He was very dominant in 2010 and 2011. Pst two seasons hes been going downhill very rapidly. It's understandable. His game is built on slashing, not intelligence nor jumpshooting. Therefore, early thirties is the death knell for these kinds of guys tbh... The Heat had better win this year because if they don't, TIME TO BLOW IT UP!!!

Robz4000
05-29-2013, 12:49 AM
He hasn't really been needed tbh. The Heat outside of Lebron, Bosh, Chalmers, and Birdman have been coasting for the most part (sans game 2 in the ECSF and Game 3 of this series). Now that Indiana is proving to be not quite as shitty as the Bucks and a dead Bulls team, they're gonna step up their game. All that media bullshit that Wade is :cry injured :cry is just that, bullshit.

KaiRMD1
05-29-2013, 12:51 AM
At least they have Birdman
http://nicksaglimbeni.com/wp-content/gallery/chris-anderson/rebel-ink-chris-anderson-esther-hanuka-destiny-daniels-basketball-slickforce-studio.jpg

mercos
05-29-2013, 12:51 AM
He's got a bum knee. While he might be good for a burst here or there, he is simply not going to dominate for long stretches in these playoffs. The Spurs have been down this road with Manu many times. I think he's still capable of having a big game, and it may only take one at the right time to propel Miami to the championship.

Calispursfan11
05-29-2013, 12:57 AM
He hasn't really been needed tbh. The Heat outside of Lebron, Bosh, Chalmers, and Birdman have been coasting for the most part (sans game 2 in the ECSF and Game 3 of this series). Now that Indiana is proving to be not quite as shitty as the Bucks and a dead Bulls team, they're gonna step up their game. All that media bullshit that Wade is :cry injured :cry is just that, bullshit.
Bosh, Chalmers, Birdman? Seriously? That is like the slightly glorified Toronto Raptors team that won 25 games or so a few years ago. Let's see if Wade can step it up, yeah. I disagree that he's been coasting. You don't coast when the championship trophy is on the line. All these guys are putting forth 120% each night, which makes it more obvious that Wade is done or close to it. It's been nearly three rounds and he hasn't broken out. He may have a good game or two still, but unless he can be the Wade of two years ago, Miami is going to have fits getting past the Pacers and Spurs to that next championship. Mark my words.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2013, 12:57 AM
op

check out lebrons stats, his playoff stats are also decreasing compared to the RS, even with PO minutes increased.....

i never actually believed the CHEAT were coasting in the RS, cause their team record was very misleading even with the 27-1 run....

Robz4000
05-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Bosh, Chalmers, Birdman? Seriously? That is like the slightly glorified Toronto Raptors team that won 25 games or so a few years ago. Let's see if Wade can step it up, yeah. I disagree that he's been coasting. You don't coast when the championship trophy is on the line. All these guys are putting forth 120% each night, which makes it more obvious that Wade is done or close to it. It's been nearly three rounds and he hasn't broken out. He may have a good game or two still, but unless he can be the Wade of two years ago, Miami is going to have fits getting past the Pacers and Spurs to that next championship. Mark my words.

That's one of the Heat's greatest issues: arrogance. Yes they're a good team and are favored to win it all, but watching their on-court demeanor you'd think they were up 3-0 and dominating. HH already touched a bit on Bosh and Spo misusing him, but his inability to impact the game the same way Lebron or Wade have on this team in the past is not due to being a shitty player. The other two are going off because they're seen as roleplayers at best and want to disprove that notion. Game 5 should shed light on whether or not I'm right.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2013, 01:08 AM
That's one of the Heat's greatest issues: arrogance. Yes they're a good team and are favored to win it all, but watching their on-court demeanor you'd think they were up 3-0 and dominating. HH already touched a bit on Bosh and Spo misusing him, but his inability to impact the game the same way Lebron or Wade have on this team in the past is not due to being a shitty player. The other two are going off because they're seen as roleplayers at best and want to disprove that notion. Game 5 should shed light on whether or not I'm right.

lol game 5 is a heat win, no doubt about it with or without the cheat showing up...REFS will milk this shit to 7 games or in the cheats favor

heat are overrated team filled with over the hill mercenaries...

Rogue
05-29-2013, 01:09 AM
wade has been playing with an injured knee the whole season. every minute he plays now will result in a deduction on the length of his career tbh but the heat don't have another choice. they can't coast through the pacers so they have to put out the best team they can afford

Robz4000
05-29-2013, 01:13 AM
lol game 5 is a heat win, no doubt about it with or without the cheat showing up...REFS will milk this shit to 7 games or in the cheats favor

heat are overrated team filled with over the hill mercenaries...

Overrated? Yes. Still a really good team tho.

ezau
05-29-2013, 01:14 AM
That's what happens when you rely on free throws and athleticism all throughout your career. Wade is a fine example of a media-manufactured star. The Heat are looking like Lebron's Cavaliers with more shooters.

Thebesteva

Pretty much.

WTF really? Damn....

D-Wade
Some of the other stuff on this thread is just hating but the OP is right tbh. Last year in the PO Wade was shaky until that breakout game in Indy but at least he looked like he was confident out there. This year I don't even see that. Never seen him play scared.

I think he's also being misused to some extent and has been for some time. After Lebron was fouled out, this was Wade's team again. He's second on the pecking order. The ball should have immediately gone to Wade off the inbounds to basically do what Lebron does and create a shot for a shooter or take it himself (which is actually what Wade has always done throughout his career btw for those became Heat fans/haters when Bron joined the team). Instead Allen got the ball and dribbled it around and then passed it to Wade who again lacking the confidence didn't take the 3 and then "traveled."

Like I said, Wade needs to average at least 20 against the Spurs or that's that.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2013, 01:17 AM
Some of the other stuff on this thread is just hating but the OP is right tbh. Last year in the PO Wade was shaky until that breakout game in Indy but at least he looked like he was confident out there. This year I don't even see that. Never seen him play scared.

I think he's also being misused to some extent and has been for some time. After Lebron was fouled out, this was Wade's team again. He's second on the pecking order. The ball should have immediately gone to Wade off the inbounds to basically do what Lebron does and create a shot for a shooter or take it himself (which is actually what Wade has always done throughout his career btw for those became Heat fans/haters when Bron joined the team). Instead Allen got the ball and dribbled it around and then passed it to Wade who again lacking the confidence didn't take the 3 and then "traveled."

ROIDS have loss its affect, peaked to early in the RS and drugs dont work

AaronY
05-29-2013, 01:17 AM
How did Wade lose confidence did someone make fun of his Capri pants or something?..

AaronY
05-29-2013, 01:22 AM
Shocking that a guy who plucks his eyebrows, gets manicures, probably has a multi-cream facial moisturizing regimen and likes to play dress up by picking out various elaborate phaggy outfits to wear to the paparazzi walk to the stadium would be insecure tbh..I feel real bad for em

AaronY
05-29-2013, 01:24 AM
Heat org should just do what any smart guy who's ever had an insecure gf does..just constantly tell her she looks pretty..like 20x a day, everyday boost her confidence..

AaronY
05-29-2013, 01:26 AM
"Oh why Yes, Dwyane that belt does looks wonderful and yes it does accent your suspenders."

"Those Capri pants really bring out your thigh muscles D-Wade. Man you're getting pretty ripped big guy!" Etc

Jacob1983
05-29-2013, 01:33 AM
Wade is definitely a manufactured star. It all started in the 2006 NBA Finals when Stern decided to attempt, but ultimately failing, at making him the next Michael Jordan.

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2013, 01:53 AM
miami cheat has always been lebrons team the day he signed for them

wade nba by-product since 06, im glad the refs and jew has stop protecting this idiot ever since the mavs ring series....flopping like a bitch

UZER
05-29-2013, 04:52 AM
So wade and Manu cancel each other out. It comes down to the big twp.

lebron is the best, but tp/td are better than lebron/bosh.

I like the spurs chances.

Stabula
05-29-2013, 05:26 AM
Yeah question is who will be shittier, Manu or D-Whistle?

Raven
05-29-2013, 05:38 AM
i want to see game 5 before making a decision tbh.

LkrFan
05-29-2013, 06:04 AM
Wade's power comes from FT attempts. You take away that and Wade is basically a cry baby gimp. I will always remember Wade as an NBA player that shot around 100 free throws in a 4 game span in the 2006 NBA Finals and basically did nothing memorable after that.
Boiled down: Wade ain't shit without FTAs. These are things we know.

Aceh:lolle about to slice her wrist :cry

LkrFan
05-29-2013, 06:05 AM
Yeah question is who will be shittier, Manu or D-Whistle?
Shittier? D-Whistle by far.

UNCLE-DREW
05-29-2013, 06:53 AM
Do people seriously think spurs cancel the big 3 from heat out ? :lmao

jeebus
05-29-2013, 08:28 AM
Do people seriously think spurs cancel the big 3 from heat out ? :lmao

UNCLE-DREW
05-29-2013, 08:38 AM

that says what ?

Let me guess.. I'm a bandwagoner. not worth discussing, So let's say i'm the biggest bandwagoner does that change anything about cancelling out the big 3 ? :sleep

jeebus
05-29-2013, 08:40 AM
that says what ?

Let me guess.. I'm a bandwagoner. not worth discussing, So let's say i'm the biggest bandwagoner does that change anything about cancelling out the big 3 ? :sleep

100%duncan
05-29-2013, 08:42 AM
tldr.

Phillip
05-29-2013, 09:52 AM
wade hasn't played well, but he hasn't regressed nearly as much as people try to say

more like injuries still plaguing him, tbh

healthy wade is still a top 3 SG in the NBA

Phillip
05-29-2013, 09:53 AM
lebron is the best, but tp/td are better than lebron/bosh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Duncan >> Bosh
Lebron >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Parker

Phillip
05-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Wade is definitely a manufactured star. It all started in the 2006 NBA Finals when Stern decided to attempt, but ultimately failing, at making him the next Michael Jordan.
:rolleyes

Wade is not a manufactured star, quit crying

Those finals werent about creating a rising star. why would they do it with Wade, when they had Lebron available to do it for? Heck, they could have done it the very next year in the finals, but didn't.

it was about screwing Mark Cuban.

Ace
05-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Wade can impact the game in other ways, just like game 5 against the Bulls. Then you faggots can go back into hiding.

Ace
05-29-2013, 10:00 AM
:rolleyes

Wade is not a manufactured star, quit crying

Those finals werent about creating a rising star. why would they do it with Wade, when they had Lebron available to do it for? Heck, they could have done it the very next year in the finals, but didn't.

it was about screwing Mark Cuban.

Its quite laughable and really idiotic logic to think they would try to manufacture a star in Wade when LeBron still hadn't won.

Phillip
05-29-2013, 10:05 AM
Its quite laughable and really idiotic logic to think they would try to manufacture a star in Wade when LeBron still hadn't won.

Exactly. In those early years of that 03 draft class, the big players were Lebron and Carmello, and everyone was saying that this was going to be the next Magic/Bird. If the league was going to try to manufacture stars, it would have been those guys, not Wade.

look_at_g_shred
05-29-2013, 10:06 AM
It's understandable. His game is built on slashing, not intelligence nor jumpshooting. Therefore, early thirties is the death knell for these kinds of guys tbh... The Heat had better win this year because if they don't, TIME TO BLOW IT UP!!!

Kind of see the same thing happening to Blake Griffin.

Killakobe81
05-29-2013, 12:00 PM
wade hasn't played well, but he hasn't regressed nearly as much as people try to say

more like injuries still plaguing him, tbh

healthy wade is still a top 3 SG in the NBA

agree but he is not 1st team all NBA wade either or close to that ... he is just all-star Dwade not a superstar (on the court)

HarlemHeat37
05-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Wade is having an atrocious playoffs for his standards, tbh..

His PER is down to 18, he has the worst offensive rating in Miami's rotation outside of Battier, and the rest of his metrics are terrible, as well..even when he's struggling, his defense is still very solid, but his offense has been very poor..

When Wade is playing like this, Lebron has the worst championship supporting cast since 2006 Wade, tbh..

Killakobe81
05-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Wade is having an atrocious playoffs for his standards, tbh..

His PER is down to 18, he has the worst offensive rating in Miami's rotation outside of Battier, and the rest of his metrics are terrible, as well..even when he's struggling, his defense is still very solid, but his offense has been very poor..

When Wade is playing like this, Lebron has the worst championship supporting cast since 2006 Wade, tbh..

brighten up buttercup ... Wade gonna drop 25 next game 12 in the 4th ...

HarlemHeat37
05-29-2013, 12:16 PM
I actually do think Wade will have a big game 5, tbh..

Killakobe81
05-29-2013, 12:29 PM
I actually do think Wade will have a big game 5, tbh..

everyone thinks James will go offf ...I do too ... but only early to set the tone.
Then he will spoonfeed Bosh, wade birdman and ray ...
Wade will feel good early and close strong.

Chinook
05-29-2013, 01:50 PM
Looking at just points, rebounds and assists, it's pretty interesting to see how close San Antonio's and Miami's Big Threes have performed this post-season:

Miami Big Three:
Rebounds: 17
Assists: 13.6

Spurs Big Three:
Rebounds: 17.6
Assists: 14.7

Both groups have a lot of room to grow, as only James has been consistent. Looking at the role-players, Splitter would seem to be the biggest challenge for the Heat, while guarding the three-point line is a priority for both teams. Unless Wade steps it up (while Ginobili fails to), the Heat actually seem to be at a personnel disadvantage.

AaronY
05-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Looking at just points, rebounds and assists, it's pretty interesting to see how close San Antonio's and Miami's Big Threes have performed this post-season:

Miami Big Three:
Rebounds: 17
Assists: 13.6

Spurs Big Three:
Rebounds: 17.6
Assists: 14.7

Both groups have a lot of room to grow, as only James has been consistent. Looking at the role-players, Splitter would seem to be the biggest challenge for the Heat, while guarding the three-point line is a priority for both teams. Unless Wade steps it up (while Ginobili fails to), the Heat actually seem to be at a personnel disadvantage.
Splitter had serious trouble posting up two guards in the WCF last year..

AaronY
05-29-2013, 02:04 PM
I mean I like him but its not like he's some kind of matchup nightmare..

Chinook
05-29-2013, 02:24 PM
I mean I like him but its not like he's some kind of matchup nightmare..

Splitter's playing well now. He was posting up Gasol just fine. Battier shouldn't be able to stop him, either.

Calispursfan11
05-30-2013, 12:51 AM
Splitter's health, size, skill and will are going to overwhelm the Heat if they can even beat this hungry Pacers team. All that aside, Wade is still garbage. No one has proven it different.

rogues
05-30-2013, 01:01 AM
I'll bump this when later tonight and in the finals.. :lol people thinking Wade is done.. :lol

rogues
05-30-2013, 01:03 AM
:lol2>1 rings, faggot..:lol

callo1
05-30-2013, 01:27 AM
Wade is an overrated scumbag who tries to portray a good image. The punk should have been suspended for a game after throwing that elbow.

TDMVPDPOY
05-30-2013, 01:28 AM
roids and std is deadly combination

Chinook
05-30-2013, 02:21 AM
I wonder if the Cavs will try to trade the first-overall pick for him if the Heat don't win it all this season.

redzero
05-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Remember when in 2011 he looked like a legit Finals MVP candidate?

He was the best player in those Finals.

Calispursfan11
05-30-2013, 10:09 AM
At this point, thinking Wade is going to break out is like thinking that Kwame Brown will still break out. Cheers!

Killakobe81
05-30-2013, 11:10 AM
He was the best player in those Finals.

Nope, that would be Dirk, but 2nd best ... sure ...

Darius McCrary
05-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Wade's been one of the most overrated NBA players at any position since he was drafted. He's a sports center dunk/ft reel player that has already started to decline because he's as injury prone as Manu.

Jacob1983
05-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Heat fans still butt hurt over 2011. I love it.

dbreiden83080
05-30-2013, 12:14 PM
He's going to dominate game 5, tbh..

Bold prediction when he hasn't done shit all postseason..

Seventyniner
05-30-2013, 12:45 PM
Given Wade's production so far, you could argue that in a Spurs/Heat series, the Spurs have the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 8th best players.
1) LeBron
2) Parker
3) Duncan
4) Bosh
5) Ginobili
6) Wade
7) Leonard
8) Splitter

You could make a decent argument that Danny Green is playing better than Ray Allen, too.

Calispursfan11
05-30-2013, 02:10 PM
Given Wade's production so far, you could argue that in a Spurs/Heat series, the Spurs have the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 8th best players.
1) LeBron
2) Parker
3) Duncan
4) Bosh
5) Ginobili
6) Wade
7) Leonard
8) Splitter

You could make a decent argument that Danny Green is playing better than Ray Allen, too.

This tbh.

Chinook
05-30-2013, 02:17 PM
1) LeBron
2) Parker
3) Duncan
4) Bosh
5) Ginobili
6) Wade
7) Leonard
8) Splitter

Yeah, and probably Diaw over Battier if he's motivated. The Spurs are definitely the move talented team. It's all going to be about who steps up in the big moments, though. I think Splitter will be above Leonard in this series, though.

LkrFan
05-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Get at me Acehole! 1-6* in a must win game!! :rollin :lmao :rollin

*So far. Bron carrying him per par, tbqh, fwiw :lol

HI-FI
05-30-2013, 09:18 PM
so what is the general consensus on HGH's knee? some say he's faking it ala Rapist. But he looks off to me and his numbers aren't good.

is he c:lolasting? or if he's injured, will this continue to be an issue throughout the next series?

LkrFan
05-30-2013, 11:14 PM
1) LeBron
2) Parker
3) Duncan
4) Bosh
5) Ginobili
6) Wade
7) Leonard
8) Splitter

:tu :flag:

TIMMYtoZO
05-30-2013, 11:38 PM
:lol More false hope for the Spurs. This thread will be gold when Miami crushes their hopes a few weeks from now.

Robz4000
05-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Surprised Wade only scored 10 tbh. Although I saw flashes, if he can't raise his level of play the Spurs should be favored.

Clipper Nation
05-30-2013, 11:46 PM
Heat fans still butt hurt over 2011. I love it.
Gaycob still butthurt over 2006, 2012, and his shitty retail job :lol

NASpurs
05-31-2013, 12:01 AM
I'll bump this when later tonight and in the finals.. :lol people thinking Wade is done.. :lol

I'll bump it for you.

:lmao HGH

Jacob1983
05-31-2013, 12:03 AM
Clippernation rooting for a team that has never been to the Conference Finals and also nuthugging on a hockey team that has only been good since April 2012. Good times. :lol

Calispursfan11
05-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Wade looking like a shell of his former self out there. Manu has been much more effective in these playoffs even though he's been off. LeBron is carrying the entire Heat team right now. With that comes much fatigue and a greater chance of failure in the finals should the Heat even get past the Pacers.

UNCLE-DREW
05-31-2013, 06:27 AM
1) LeBron
2) Parker
3) Duncan
4) Bosh
5) Ginobili
6) Wade
7) Leonard
8) Splitter

even if you had 2-15 it wouldn't matter

This ain't the Lebron from 2007/2011 if you didn't noticed that last year or during this RS you are gonna be in for a surprise ^^

UZER
05-31-2013, 08:52 AM
roids and std is deadly combination

I feel sorry for players when this dude is always grabbing his mouthpiece during the game, then touching grabbing high fiving everyone.

manufan10
05-31-2013, 08:58 AM

Chinook
05-31-2013, 09:10 AM

I don't find that remotely surprising. Indiana's bench is terrible, so in order for them to have won two games, their starters would need to have dominated the Heat's.

Raven
05-31-2013, 09:25 AM
ok, i'm convinced.

manufan10
05-31-2013, 09:47 AM

Budkin
05-31-2013, 10:02 AM
If James has to beat us alone in the Finals they have about as much chance of winning as he did in 2007.

Ace
05-31-2013, 01:03 PM
Wade obviously isn't healthy and its doubtful that will suddenly change. Spo needs to get Bosh more involved in the offense and have him be more than a jump shooter.

baseline bum
05-31-2013, 01:21 PM
If James has to beat us alone in the Finals they have about as much chance of winning as he did in 2007.

????

60% Wade >> Pavlovic
Bosh >> Ilguaskas
Allen > Boobie Gibson
Haslem >= Marshall/SideshowBob
Philibeaner = Brown

Meanwhile no way the 2013 Spurs are as good as the 2007 Spurs with prime Duncan, prime Parker, prime Ginobili. The Spurs can certainly win this series if it has to be a one-man show for Miami, but acting like this is the 07 Cavs is insane.

Budkin
05-31-2013, 01:31 PM
True I just meant that if LeBron has to become the player he was in Cleveland just to carry the others, their chances against a complete team are slim.

Calispursfan11
05-31-2013, 09:40 PM
True I just meant that if LeBron has to become the player he was in Cleveland just to carry the others, their chances against a complete team are slim. Couldn't have said it better.