PDA

View Full Version : the Scarlett Johansson obsession thread

Rogue
05-29-2013, 12:48 AM
know there're many Scar-Jo fans around this place, im also an avid fan of her, and maybe even more... as some of you know, i have an obsession with Scarlett (being obsessed with hollywood celebrities has been a habit for me since the Halle Berry days i guess). im an honest person so i never intend to hide my obsession, and im now planning to take it to a new level.

but i have to make it clear that im NOT obsessed with THAT scarlett johansson that you know, bitch is a glorified prostitute just like every other bitch who makes a living in hollywood, and she has a handful of deficiencies in personalities such as her arrogance and her lack of education. no way would someone as well-educated as i am ever want something that behaves like a slut, even if he's not a celibate. im a lifelong celibate so im probably never gonna reap anything but some mental satisfaction from a woman imho. so what im intending to do is design a true godness in my imagination, something that will satisfy all my natural desires mentally. i'll only use the real-life Scarlett as a template, removing all her shortcomings and replacing them with desirable characteristics. It'll be a perfect version of Scarlett that only exists in my imaginary world, like something that God created and sent to us. you all will be welcome in my world and share the joy with me, she doesn't belong to any human, she belongs to God but we all have the rights to enjoy the welfare that God gives us, because we're all God's kids

i'll write a story about me and the imaginary godness (whose length will depend how much you guys like it), and you'll be welcome to give me some honest advice so that i can keep it going in the direction you desire. i'll try to update my story everyday (or at least every two days) so you won't feel too bored during the long ass off-season.

it's gonna be a story of Platonic love[1], w/o any sex or shit, so people who're under 18 can feel free to read my story, but if that's exactly what you expect, please vote "no" in the poll because i don't wanna waste any time writing it if sex is the only thing that grabs your attention.

references:

[1]. Plato thought that love can be sorted in 3 different levels from bottom to top: love the body, love the beauty and love the personality. the top level of love is often referred to as Platonic love

Reck
05-29-2013, 05:07 AM
Son wtf is this shit?

The Reckoning
05-29-2013, 08:41 AM
rogue with the subtle troll against shadowflames tbh

Rogue
05-29-2013, 09:14 PM
i ain't intending to troll no one tbh. i feel i have an affinity with shadowflames and many other guys here who're also avid scarlett fans, openly or not. don't know why people still think im trolling when im being 100% serious. im still thinking about whether or not to write this story because it would upset me badly if i compose a Platonic love story with my full heart and people take it as trolling

Reck
05-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Rogue and I are cool. Although he's been going against me lately. We tight though.

Carry on.

Rogue
05-29-2013, 09:39 PM
i have the talent to be an awesome writer and im planning to test water on spurstalk first. im still obscure so i need to ride the coattail of some established superstar (same reason i was so into the LM troll before it was banned), and i chose Scarlett because her life itself is a enough of legendary story.

cute_spursfan
05-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Mad at ScarJo for divorcing that fiiiine arm candy

TDMVPDPOY
05-29-2013, 10:59 PM
beggers cant be choosers coon

The Reckoning
05-30-2013, 12:24 AM
trolling is like cucking. it's hard to shake the label.

chunticakes
05-30-2013, 07:53 AM
rogue with the latarian milton bads.

Rogue
05-30-2013, 10:19 AM
i know it's downright lame but i still want to admit it (because im an honest person), i've been so mesmerized by Scarlett lately that i can't even spend a minute not thinking about her, she's the only ardour in my life now. if there're only two things left in my head then one has to be SJ, and the other has to be SJ too.

she's like the sun to me. astronomically she's just one of the many stars in the universe, but to me and to us all, she's so unique and so important, and she's so close to us. she gives us light and warmth, and we can not live without her. she's brighter than all the other stars combined.

but on the other hand, you can't be "too" close to her because she would burn you up or melt you down if you get too close. getting "too" close to her would be a profanity to the God, and would get you punished. so we can all be satisfied just with being fans of her tbh

Rogue
05-30-2013, 09:22 PM
and i have to express my genuine gratefulness to my goddess Scarlett as well, no matter she knows it or not. i haven't masturbated for two weeks already and still counting since my SJ obsession became official, which's the longest drought i've gone through since 2007. i picked up the habit in Dec. 2002 and i had been doing it on a regular time basis ever since, at least 4-5 times a week on average. My longest period of time w/o masturbation was in the May and June of 2007 when i was 100% devoted to the preparation for the college entrance exams, which lasted about a month something, and now i have a chance to break that record, and maybe i can even get rid of the terrible habit once and for all.

i used to enjoy masturbating with my eyes on some pics of hot chicks, but those pics can't arouse me anymore because they look just like animals in swimming suits compared to those pics of my Goddess. but why can't you masturbate to those SJ pics? i tried but i just couldn't do it. i feel a strong guilt to do such lame stuffs in front of a Goddess, even when she's only in the pics.

Scarlett makes me quit a bad habit that had haunted me for more than 10 years :cry