PDA

View Full Version : This Man Is A Shame To Every American

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Wow, after seeing this interview i wanted to kill his ass. Then after reading his website i want to torcher the ass hole.

Maybe some of you have seen this website or interview but here it is for those who have not seen it.

The Inteview On CNN (http://www.filecabi.net/v.php?file=MichaelCrook.wmv)

His Website (www.michaelcrooktalks.com)

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 08:19 PM
cold play ripped off radioheads sound on their entire first cd

CLOOOOOCKS!!

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Seems to be someone looking for attention and you just helped him.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 08:21 PM
"US troops serving and protecting our liberties and freedoms" ????

LOL

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 08:22 PM
troops "give you the gift of freedom of speech"

glad to see the troops are so righteous

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 08:23 PM
this guy is the shit, he is kind of dumb for letting sean coax him into saying the troops GIVE us freedom of speech and liberty (absolute bs, police state coming people..)

im not ashamed of him at all

im ashamed of this show....glad to see such dorks are out there to provoke hannity and colmes

and coldplay freakin sux btw

Pistons < Spurs
07-12-2005, 08:27 PM
"..........you're ignorant, and a disgrace......."

Hannity is over the top......but I gotta say I love him.

This fool just wants his 15 minutes......

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 08:32 PM
hey cant be faded ur almost as ignorant and stupid... a few more posts and you will get there, our troops risk their lives and work hard to protect this nation and idiots like you and this guy who probably live off welfare think its funny to insult them

Duff McCartney
07-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Hannity is a tool...just look at the network he works for.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 08:39 PM
hey cant be faded ur almost as ignorant and stupid... a few more posts and you will get there, our troops risk their lives and work hard to protect this nation and idiots like you and this guy who probably live off welfare think its funny to insult them

its wrong to wish harm to our troops its wrong to want anything bad to happen to them but its also wrong to instill in peoples minds the idea that our liberties, freedoms, and lives are privileges instead of rights....if you cannot understand the difference then youre a shame to every half-intelligent american

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 08:52 PM
i bet if you lived in iraq , or back when britain was the propietor of the american colonies that you wouldnt think that our liberties and freedoms where rights... those rights where brought to you by the men and women who busted their asses and died fighting for this great nation.... and idiots like you take those things that are our rights now for granted because you will never understand what those men and women have to go through just so you can have your so called rights ... IDIOT

jochhejaam
07-12-2005, 08:58 PM
"US troops serving and protecting our liberties and freedoms" ????

LOL

Service men and women have sacrificed their lives for our freedoms throughout our history and you think it's comical? Would you like to venture and educated (highly unlikely) guess as to which foreign countries rule we would now be under were it not for our Military?

Killed in action on Mothers Day of 2005, Sgt Gary A. Eckert Jr., husband of a very close friend of our families Tiphany Eckert who had given birth to their son 3 weeks before his death.

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050517/NEWS28/505170343

His death was not in vain!

Duff McCartney
07-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Would you like to venture and educated (highly unlikely) guess as to which foreign countries rule we would now be under were it not for our Military?

France!!

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 09:01 PM
i refuse to accept that idiots like cant be faded and michael crook exist

Duff McCartney
07-12-2005, 09:01 PM
i bet if you lived in iraq , or back when britain was the propietor of the american colonies that you wouldnt think that our liberties and freedoms where rights... those rights where brought to you by the men and women who busted their asses and died fighting for this great nation....

What about the men and women who died without having to fight? You know like Native Americans who died for this country?

I think I'll honor their memory instead...they never asked to be forced from their lands so this great nation could exist, but they were.

Bandit2981
07-12-2005, 09:02 PM
the guy is obviously attention starved...makes for sensationalized tv, but offers nothing substantial beyond that. hannity should be hung by his balls though so the world can be that much of a better place.

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 09:08 PM
What about the men and women who died without having to fight? You know like Native Americans who died for this country?

I think I'll honor their memory instead...they never asked to be forced from their lands so this great nation could exist, but they were.

when in doubt blame the troops

Duff McCartney
07-12-2005, 09:10 PM

I'm not blaming anybody...I'm just asking you. I can accept that this country has stomped the asshole out of people that didn't deserve it, and the same to people who do deserve it.

I'm not one to say this country sucks...but I don't think it's the greatest in the world. I don't think any country is.

P.S. That interview was on Fox News...not CNN.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 09:11 PM
i bet if you lived in iraq , or back when britain was the propietor of the american colonies that you wouldnt think that our liberties and freedoms where rights... those rights where brought to you by the men and women who busted their asses and died fighting for this great nation.... and idiots like you take those things that are our rights now for granted because you will never understand what those men and women have to go through just so you can have your so called rights ... IDIOT

you are a brainwashed chickenhawk who doesnt realize our liberties are in no way being fought for in this war that is only benefiting a very elite core of rich ass people

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 09:12 PM

u still didnt answer his question u chickenhawk

millions of native americans were slaughtered to 'protect our liberties'
its propaganda bull shit, its a slogan used to brainwash chickenhawks like you and the second they have popular support the controlling party goes off and accomplishes its own personal or collective goals that are mostly far from what they really say they are accomplishing

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2005, 09:13 PM
i refuse to accept that idiots like cant be faded and michael crook exist

i feel the same way about your brainwashed chickenhawk ass

one day people like me and people like you are going to go at it on a massive level

constantstate
07-12-2005, 09:16 PM
cart before the horse... meet the carrot on a stick...

everyday i hear people who've never put on a uniform... who's kids have never been in harms way... get up on a soapbox to tell us all why we're fighting a war. everyday the sentences change, just enough to seem plausible. and each side keeps swinging away at the other... except one side wraps itself inside the american flag each and every time someone stands up to question the motives involved.

the men and women of this country who wear a uniform never die in vain. they have a job to do and they do it. despite racial and economic divides and inequities, and believe it or not... political affiliation. for the honor of god, country and duty to their jobs... not for weasels who arent there when the cheering stops.

jochhejaam
07-12-2005, 09:19 PM
Native Americans who died for this country? I think I'll honor their memory instead....

I do know that if it weren't for the troops that have fought and won in the Wars our Nation has had over the last several hundred years we wouldn't be having this discussion right now!

Your "instead" disparages men and women of all races, ethnicity, color and creed who have served and now serve in our Armed Forces! The ultimate BIGOT!

BTW, I'm Native American (cherokee) and Irish American.

Duff McCartney
07-12-2005, 09:20 PM
one day people like me and people like you are going to go at it on a massive level

Does this mean a big orgy?

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 09:21 PM
i never said i agree with the war in iraq, what i said was that all of your freedoms arent all that free, im not originally from this country and maybe thats why i have more respect for what those brave men and women do for us here and overseas, and you brainwashed chickenhawk remarks just strongly illustrate the type of idiot that you are, hopefully we get into a debate where your point of view has more sense, do you know anything about basketball... heres something more on your level, kevin garnett is a loser

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 09:23 PM
oh and the blame the troops statement was a joke about how ill support the troop until a topic that i cant defend, then ill blame the troops

mcornelio
07-12-2005, 09:27 PM
so cant be faded what your saying is that fuck the troops and the war, you deserve those freedoms just because your an american and your constitution said so, dumbass i wish that you would live in cuba or nigeria, see how much those freedoms are rights and not priviledges, alot of men and women died so you can have your so called freedoms

danyel
07-12-2005, 09:46 PM
First thing is the interview wasn't on CNN, it was on FoxNews.

Second thing, why is this guy even on TV?

mookie2001
07-12-2005, 10:13 PM
everyone want the troops to be safe
i want them to come home

but dont try and say saddam was threating our freedom
the patriot act is a 1000% larger threat

Duff McCartney
07-12-2005, 10:17 PM
There are alot of things that threaten our freedom...and about 90 percent of them are right here in our own country. The President, religious right, liberal left....all these things threaten it.

Nbadan
07-13-2005, 01:38 AM
No matter your party affiliation, I Think we are now in consensus that we all support the troops, some of us just want them home sooner than others.

The Native Americans never knew what hit them, but in all honesty, its the way things had been done in the New Americas for generations, unfortunately slaughter of the enemy had always been a important part of Western Hemisphere history. Don't put it all on the Euro-Saxons, they just had better weapons and military strategies, as did other eventual empires like the Aztecs, Incas and Mayans. Hell, the Aztecs used to cut the beating hearts out of their captured enemies as offerings to their Gods, and then cut off your head.

Does that make reservations and the eventual Genocide of various Native tribes right? No, but lets try and put the history of this continent, the history of the U.S., and the history of Native Americans in proper historical prospective.

Shameful, Yes. Different, No.

mookie2001
07-13-2005, 11:30 AM
so cant be faded what your saying is that fuck the troops
yeah thats exactly what he said
you should have just quoted him

MaNuMaNiAc
07-13-2005, 04:30 PM
To say that soldiers are dying in THIS war to protect the rights and liberties of Americans, is as naive as it gets! What Michael Crook said was wrong! The soldiers are not at fault, they aren't the ones that choose their battles, and they are certainly not the ones that choose the war. However, this war has gone past "the protection of rights and liberties", and it now borders on pseudo-colonialism! The US did not invade Iraq because it was in direct threat of being attacked! They invaded Afghanistan for those reasons! and then Bush decided it was high time to settle an old grudge between his father and Hussein LOL! j/k Don't get me wrong, I love that Hussein is not in power anymore, he was one heartless, deranged son of a bitch, and the people of Iraq are better off without him IMO. Just don't try and sell to the world that "protecting the rights and liberties of our inhabitants!" bullshit, because that's just what it is, bullshit. This war is a neverending war, a war without legitimate goals, without a clear enemy and far too many casualties! Nothing good will come of it in the long run.

Useruser666
07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
Whenever a soldier dies serving their country according to the rules and guidelines of that country, then yes, they are doing their duty. US soldiers in Iraq and elsewhere abroad ARE doing their duties. It doesn't matter what moral, ethical, or other arguments are presented, they are serving their country. No matter if you agree with this or not, when you join the military, you agree to serve and protect the rights and freedoms of every US citizen. You may not agree with the actions of our government, I may not, the soldiers may not, but they still do their duty. If you don't like it, change it.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Whenever a soldier dies serving their country according to the rules and guidelines of that country, then yes, they are doing their duty. US soldiers in Iraq and elsewhere abroad ARE doing their duties. It doesn't matter what moral, ethical, or other arguments are presented, they are serving their country. No matter if you agree with this or not, when you join the military, you agree to serve and protect the rights and freedoms of every US citizen. You may not agree with the actions of our government, I may not, the soldiers may not, but they still do their duty. If you don't like it, change it.
I agree 100%! really! Its not the soldiers, its the government

MannyIsGod
07-13-2005, 05:33 PM
In a righteous world Osama and Bush could fight to the death gladiator style and save the rest of us all the grief.

The Ressurrected One
07-13-2005, 05:38 PM
In a righteous world Osama and Bush could fight to the death gladiator style and save the rest of us all the grief.
That's as stupid a statement as I've ever seen on this forum...

In a righteous world, Islamo-fascists would all be dead.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-13-2005, 05:40 PM

and that statement is oh so inteligent http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Duff McCartney
07-13-2005, 06:55 PM

In a righteous world, Christo-fascist would all be dead.